file:///storage/storage emulated 999/0/MIUI/debug_log/Mms/201

More discussions in SAP on Oracle
Currently Being Moderated
Dear Experts,&I have restored online backup and resetlogs to open the DB..everything went well however when I try to schedule offline backup I am getting below error. could you please let me know whet needs to be done? thanks in advance!!!&BR0051I BRBACKUP 7.00 (40)BR0055I Start of database backup: bentnldh.afd
15.05.45BR0484I BRBACKUP log file: /oracle/&SID&/sapbackup/bentnldh.afdBR0477I Oracle pfile /oracle/&SID&/112_64/dbs/init&SID&.ora created from spfile /oracle/&SID&/112_64/dbs/spfile&SID&.oraBR0280I BRBACKUP time stamp:
15.05.46BR0301E SQL error -1157 at location BrDbfInfoGet-1, SQL statement:'OPEN curs_8 CURSOR FOR''SELECT TS.TABLESPACE_NAME, TS.STATUS, TS.BLOCK_SIZE, TS.CONTENTS, TS.EXTENT_MANAGEMENT, DF.FILE_NAME, DF.FILE_ID, NVL(DF.STATUS, ' '), NVL(DF.BYTES, 0), NVL(DF.AUTOEXTENSIBLE,'NO'), NVL(DF.MAXBYTES, 0), NVL(DF.INCREMENT_BY, 0) FROM DBA_TABLESPACES TS, DBA_DATA_FILES DF WHERE TS.TABLESPACE_NAME = DF.TABLESPACE_NAME UNION ALL SELECT TS.TABLESPACE_NAME, TS.STATUS, TS.BLOCK_SIZE, TS.CONTENTS, TS.EXTENT_MANAGEMENT, TF.FILE_NAME, TF.FILE_ID * -1, NVL(TF.STATUS, ' '), NVL(TF.BYTES, 0), NVL(TF.AUTOEXTENSIBLE, 'NO'), NVL(TF.MAXBYTES, 0), NVL(TF.INCREMENT_BY, 0) FROM DBA_TABLESPACES TS, DBA_TEMP_FILES TF WHERE TS.TABLESPACE_NAME = TF.TABLESPACE_NAME ORDER BY 1, 6'ORA-01157: cannot identify/lock data file 201 - see DBWR trace fileORA-01110: data file 201: '/oracle/&SID&/sapdata1/temp_1/temp.data1'BR0314E Collection of information on database files failed&BR0056I End of database backup: bentnldh.afd
15.05.46BR0280I BRBACKUP time stamp:
15.05.46BR0054I BRBACKUP terminated with errors&Kind regards,Pradeep
(in response to Pradeep kumar)
Hi Pradeep,&&
ORA-01157: cannot identify/lock data file 201 - see DBWR trace file
ORA-01110: data file 201: '/oracle/&SID&/sapdata1/temp_1/temp.data1'
&Please share results by using below SQL queries&1.& SQL& select * from v$&2. select file#,status,name from v$&3.Is the file temp.data1 exists at location specified /oracle/&SID&/sapdata1/temp_1.& Please confirm.&In your issue we may have to drop temp file temp.data1 & need to add it again.Before this please share the results for above.&Regards,Gaurav
Alert Moderator
(in response to Gaurav Rana)
Hi Gaurav,&Many Thanks!!&here is the results of the SQL queries,&SQL& select * from v$&&&& FILE# CREATION_CHANGE# CREATION_TIME&&&&&&&&& TS#&&&& RFILE# STATUS---------- ---------------- --------------- ---------- ---------- -------ENABLED&&&&&&&& BYTES&&&& BLOCKS CREATE_BYTES BLOCK_SIZE---------- ---------- ---------- ------------ ----------NAME--------------------------------------------------------------------------------&&&&&&&& 1&&&&&&&&&&&& 3828 16-MAR-12&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3&&&&&&&&& 1 ONLINEREAD WRITE&&&&&&&&& 0&&&&&&&&& 0&&& &&&&&& 8192/oracle/&SID&/sapdata1/temp_1/temp.data1&SQL&select file#,status,name from v$&&&& FILE# STATUS---------- -------NAME--------------------------------------------------------------------------------&&&&&&&& 1 ONLINE/oracle/&SID&/sapdata1/temp_1/temp.data1&No folder exits like temp_1 in the system..&Please let me know what to do..&Thanks a lot!!,Pradeep
Alert Moderator
No folder exits like temp_1 in the system..
&First you need to create the dir temp_1 with ora&sid&:dba ownership ,after that perform below queries &SQL&alter database tempfile '/oracle/&SID&/sapdata1/temp_1/temp.data1.dbf' drop& .After drop just add tempfile with query &SQL&alter tablespace PSAPTEMP add tempfile '/oracle/&SID&/sapdata1/temp_1/temp.data1.dbf' size 10G;&Make sure you're with proper backup if you're performing these activities on Production env.&Also please consider SCN thread &&Regards,Gaurav
Alert Moderator
(in response to Gaurav Rana)
Hi Gaurav,&Thanks!,&yes it's production system. Do i need to create datafile with 10GB? the system is not being used for storing data as it is PI system. we are only using to submit the files to third party system. can i reduce it do 1 GB?&Kindly advise.&Thanks a lot!,Tamil
Alert Moderator
Hi Pradeep,&If space is an issue on the system you can go with 2GB & perform the required SQL queries.&
yes it's production system
Earlier i said make sure you're with proper backup if you're performing these activities on Production env. ( For safer end ).&Hope this will clear your queries .&Regards,Gaurav
Alert Moderator
Hi Pradeep,&As I see you have Oracle 11g running with 7.00 brtools patch BR0051I BRBACKUP 7.00 (40)Firstly update your brtools with 720 patch.Post this if the error still persists& following the instructions for dropping and re-creating the temp file again.&New datafile can be of 2 GB .&Hope this helps.&Regards,Deepak Kori
Alert Moderator
Thanks Gaurav and Deepak!!! The issue was resolved
Alert Moderator
Great !! Nice to hear issue has been resolved.&Regards,Gaurav Rana
Alert Moderatorfile:///storage/sdcard0/Tencent/MobileQQ/掳闄堝皬鎭嬧垰 (
file:///storage/sdcard0/Tencent/MobileQQ/掳闄堝皬鎭嬧垰 (
不区分大小写匿名
这是什么?
这是什么?
上面的内容是什么
我也不知什么文件,难怪存进的东西总无法打开和阅读,请帮解决!
/rest/2.0/wise/adapt
英文加繁体字
file:///storage/sdcard0/Tencent/MobileQQ/
file:///storage/sdcard0/tencent/MobileQQ/%E8%80%81%E5%A9%86().txt
file:///storage/sdcard0/tencent/MobileQQ/%E7%BD%97%E5%AE%9A%E7%9A%84%E9%BB%8E%E6%98%8E()(1).txt
有谁能告诉我一下这是什么用的
查看文件夹的文件看不得
怎么打开啊
这是什么?
/storage/sdcard0/snda-wpayandroid-data.zip
相关知识等待您来回答
操作系统领域专家Server Fault is a question and answer site for system and network administrators. It's 100% free, no registration required.
I just added the following lines in /etc/f after I converted one database to use InnoDB engine.
innodb_buffer_pool_size = 2560M
innodb_log_file_size
innodb_log_buffer_size
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit
innodb_thread_concurrency
innodb_flush_method = O_DIRECT
But it raise "ERROR 2013 (HY000) at line 2: Lost connection to MySQL server during query" error restarting mysqld. And mysql error log shows the following
InnoDB: Error: log file ./ib_logfile0 is of different size 0 5242880 bytes
InnoDB: than specified in the .cnf file 0
:52:52 [ERROR] Plugin 'InnoDB' init function returned error.
:52:52 [ERROR] Plugin 'InnoDB' registration as a STORAGE ENGINE failed.
:52:52 [ERROR] Unknown/unsupported table type: InnoDB
:52:52 [ERROR] Aborting
So I commented out this line
# innodb_log_file_size
And it restarted mysql successfully.
I wonder what's the "5242880 bytes of log file" showed in mysql error? It's the first database on InnoDB engine on this server so when and where is that log file created? In this case, how can I enable innodb_log_file_size directive f?
I tried to delete /var/lib/mysql/ib_logfile0 and restart mysqld but it still failed. It now shows the following in error log.
InnoDB: Log file ./ib_logfile0 did not exist: new to be created
InnoDB: Setting log file ./ib_logfile0 size to 256 MB
InnoDB: Database physically writes the file full: wait...
InnoDB: Progress in MB: 100 200
InnoDB: Error: log file ./ib_logfile1 is of different size 0 5242880 bytes
InnoDB: than specified in the .cnf file 0
Resolution
It works now after deleted both ib_logfile0 and ib_logfile1 in /var/lib/mysql
InnoDB is insanely picky about it' if something's not right, it'll just give up and go home.
To make a change to the log file size without data loss:
Revert any config changes you've made to the log file size and start MySQL again.
In your running MySQL: SET GLOBAL innodb_fast_shutdown=0;
Stop MySQL
Make the configuration change to the log file size.
Delete both log files.
Start MySQL.
It will complain about the lack of log files, but it'll create them and all will be well.
64.8k588154
protected by ♦
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality answers, posting an answer now requires 10
on this site.
Would you like to answer one of these
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Server Fault works best with JavaScript enabled这首歌的名字.有连接!http:///store/0/91.music.2328.mp3_百度知道
这首歌的名字.有连接!http:///store/0/91.music.2328.mp3
//file://file.mp3" target="_blank">/store/0/91.music.music<a href="http./store/0/91.2328
提问者采纳
happy chrismas
提问者评价
Happy Christmas谢谢!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 storage emulated 0 的文章

随机推荐