aniceruler用中信用证中英文翻译译

用中文翻译_百度知道
用中文翻译
I will play one day. You, Wednesday and Thursday I have to do a lot of homework? me busy lately. Monday I played the piano. Tomorrow. Friday I was watching TV. Saturday I went to the park. Weekend, I will do a lot of homework, doing homework. I will eat some delicious food. Tuesday, singing and dancingDear Han Han:
How are you
提问者采纳
我将会做许多的家庭作业?我有点忙。星期二,我将玩一天亲爱的韩寒。你呢。明天。周末。我要吃一些美味的食物,星期三和星期四我有做许多的家庭作业,我在看电视的时候。星期六我去公园了,唱歌和跳舞。周五、做家庭作业。星期一我弹钢琴:   你好吗
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
中文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译,用中文翻译!&_百度作业帮
翻译,用中文翻译!&More from Tap Plex
Download size
Works with
Windows Phone 8.1
Windows Phone 8
Windows Phone 7.5
App requires
phone identity
owner identity
photo, music, and video libraries
data services
HD720P (720x1280)
WVGA (480x800)
WXGA (768x1280)
Supported languages (10)
English (United States)
Espa?ol (Espa?a, alfabetización internacional)
português (Brasil)
português (Portugal)
中文(简体)
中文(繁體)
Most Professional Spanish learning app on WP, best for travel and business life.
Real human sound for every phrase and word, even if you know nothing about Spanish,in a strange Spanish speaking country, &Chinese Dictionary& app can help your traveling and business life easily and smoothly.
Take
this now!
BASIC: Greeting(hello, be polite), Transport(Direction, Taxi, Ordering Ticket),Dinner(Ordering, Check) , Hotel (Make reservation)

PRO: Shopping(how much , bargain) , Travel( sightseeing, specialty food), entertainment(getting out, bar, dating),emergency, connect, money,Health and more.

Our language learning app has been recommended officially by WP, thousands of users 5 star rating , millions of monthly downloads.
After years of language learning education research, we are proud of publishing new series &Chinese Dictionary& for travel, business people , you can’t missed this!
Download this 5 star app now!

Email:
Twitter: @tapplex
Facebook: /tapplex

Notice,mother language support:
English
Italian
French
Spanish
Portuguese
German
Chinese
by Juan Rene
Esta bueno para aprender chino
by Timothy
可以挺好的,
Convenient
by 用户
很好
Excellent stuff
it's not a translator. it's just is basic dictionary
Not entirely accurate. For example, Mandarin for &hello& is NOT something which sounds like &hello&, but is &nihao&.
Laos, Cambodia translator, please!
I have not used yet中文翻译成日语、日语翻译成中文的小工具,非常好用,速度很快 - 下载频道
- CSDN.NET
&&&&中文翻译成日语、日语翻译成中文的小工具,非常好用,速度很快
中文翻译成日语、日语翻译成中文的小工具,非常好用,速度很快
中文翻译成日语、日语翻译成中文的小工具,非常好用,速度很快。
中文日文互翻工具,输入中文翻译成日文,输入日文翻译成中文,免费共享软件。
若举报审核通过,可奖励20下载分
被举报人:
举报的资源分:
请选择类型
资源无法下载
资源无法使用
标题与实际内容不符
含有危害国家安全内容
含有反动色情等内容
含广告内容
版权问题,侵犯个人或公司的版权
*详细原因:
您可能还需要
课程资源下载排行中文翻译成英文,请不要用软件翻译,我也会用,但是软件翻译有问题,_百度作业帮
中文翻译成英文,请不要用软件翻译,我也会用,但是软件翻译有问题,
The network marketing will become the mainstream of the development of marketing network in twenty-first Century,science and technology enterprises should combine their actual increase investment,actively carry out the marketing network.In the Internet and e-commerce environment,the network marketing with traditional marketing,get more effective attention and the needs of the customers products than competitors,become the key to the success or failure of the enterprise network marketing.Different from the traditional marketing mode,enterprise network marketing across time and space constraints,information technology,intellectual capital and service integration,in the current era shows its irreplaceable superiority.But undeniable,the network marketing is a technical problem,still exist in a certain range of credit problems he many uncertainty.This paper starts from the related theories of network marketing,according to proposed the question,analysis and problem solving thinking to design context structure.Through literature,summarizing the experience,summed up the research results at home and abroad,development prospects and development trends of domestic enterprise network marketing and service survey,understand the definition and concept of network marketing.Beautiful said network technology company network marketing as an example,analyzes its network marketing present situation and the existing problems,and through the analysis of the above content,found the solution to the problem,beautiful said forward network marketing optimization proposal feasible network technology companies.

我要回帖

更多关于 信用证中英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐