评论(注册用户加5积分) &&&&
请输入左侧字符
评论的时候,请遵纪守法并注意语言文明,多给分享人一些支持。
酷兔网友(IP:220.177.198.*) & 11:25&说:
userMessage
messageCount
21:24 说:
为什么没有听读
Copyright (C) 2011 Qeto All rights reserved.八年级英语下册期末总复习作文集锦(仁爱英语)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语下册期末总复习作文集锦(仁爱英语)
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语下册期末总复习作文集锦(仁爱英语)
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
八年级下册集锦
1.请根据下面的图片和提示的单词展开想象以“Old Mrs. Green Is Happy Again”为题写一篇短文(开头已给出,不计入总词数)。 Old Mrs. Green use to be happy. Years later her husband died and she has no children, so old Mrs. Green has to live along. She often stays at home and watches TV alone. She always feels lonely. She always looked very sad when I met her, so I often visit her on weekends. I help her do some washing and cook for her. I brought a pretty pet dog for her. Sometimes we walk the pet dog together after supper. After a few days, old Mrs. Green is happy again. 2.目前大部分同学的学习很紧张,不得不放弃很多自己喜欢的活动, 为此他们感到很苦恼。以 Ran的名义写一封e-mail, 向心理医生Dr. Li询问, 请他给出如何面对这种烦恼, 以及调整好自己生活的建议。 Dear Dr. Li, &&&&&& I have a problem. I really need your help. I love playing basketball. But now it becomes more and more difficult for me to play it. Both my teachers and parents don’t let me play it any more. They said it was bad for my study. Is it true? I hope I can play it as before. I’m very upset. I don’t know how to stop these unhappy feelings. Would you please say something about that and give me some suggestions? 3.在日常生活和学习中, 你一定会遇到一些困难。那么如何面对困难呢?下面是中学生经常面临的问题及解决问题的建议, 根据表格内容,写一篇80字左右的短文。
Solutions[sə'lju:ʃən]解决
和学生相处不好
相互理解,分享快乐
沉迷于电子游戏
累的时候可以玩一会儿
差,被人嘲笑
请老师,人真难学习It’s common for us to have different kinds of problems. Some times we can’t get on well with our classmates, and even fight with each other. We should understand each other, share happiness and problems with each other. When we do badly in our lesson, we should ask our teachers for advice to improve our ways of study and work harder. Sometimes we lose ourselves in computer games and show no interest in(在…方面表现出没有兴趣) study. It’s bad for our health and study. We should stop doing that or play such games only when we feel tired. If we can solve these problems, we will feel better. 4.在你的成长过程中, 家长倾注了大量的心血。 家长不仅关注你的学习和生活, 还会提一些建议, 但作为子女的你总会在某些问题上和父母分歧。 看看下面的提示词, 搜索你记忆的长河。, 看看有没有值得你回忆的事情。提示:watch TV, be strict with, as usual, understand, love &&&& My mother is a kind and nice woman. But she is very strict with me. One Sunday night, when I was watching the film Harry Potter very happily, mother asked me to go to bed. I didn’t move. Then she got angry and turned off the TV. I was so sad that I went into my room and cried. The next day she talked with me as usual. I didn’t answer but she didn’t mind. She said, “I want you to have a good rest.” Then I understood her. I love my mother.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Learn to Smile 学会微笑 && &&Smile is an attitude(/'&titju:d/态度) to life. In our life, there may be something unpleasant([,ʌn'plezənt]是人不愉快的). For example, you fail in an exam, or your friends don’t understand you. These things may make you feel bad. Then what will you do? Why not learn to smile? Smiling to yourself can bring back your confidence. Sometimes, the greatest enemy (/’enimi/敌人) that’s to say(那就是说), sometimes you beat yourself. We should also learn to smile to others. It will help you to get close to others. So, smile is the most widely understood language.&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sunshine in My Life生活中处处都有阳光&&&& &
&&&&& I live in a happy family and I think life is beautiful and full of sunshine. &&&&& I can remember one day when I got a cold, my parents took me to the hospital. After being examined(/ [ig'z&min] /检查), I took some medicine and went back home. My parents asked me to have a rest. I had a good sleep. When I woke up, I found my parents sitting beside me. They didn’t sleep and stayed with me for a whole night. I felt very warm. In a word, my parents love me and I love my parents, too. I think life is beautiful.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.① 今年五一假期, 你打算和父母一起乘飞机去青岛度假。 你们要在那里待三天。 在那里你们要观光,游泳, 吃海鲜,购物等。 请你把这个好消息告诉你的澳大利亚笔友Pole。 Dear Pole,
&&& How are you?& I have great news to tell you. This May Day I’m going to Qingdao with my parents for holidays. We are going there by plane. We plan to stay there for about three days. When we are there, we will visit some places of interest, and go swimming in the sea. We also plan to go shopping and eat some delicious seafood. I hope we can have a good time there. &&&&& Do you have a May Day holiday in your country? What’s your plan? I’m looking forward to hearing from you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
& Li Jun ②假设上星期你和家人到长城旅游, 谈谈你去之前, 到之后及回家后的感受。 Last week, my mother and I visited the Great Wall. I always looked forward to going there. So in the night before we started, I was so excited that I couldn’t fall asleep. When we got to the Great Wall, I found it very great and couldn’t help jumping up and down. We took lots of photos while we were climbing up the Great Wall. We had a wonderful time there. After the trip, I felt a little tired, but very happy. 7.现在有汽车的人越来越多了, 骑自行车的人越来越少了, 你能否简单地阐述一下骑自行车的好处,静儿宣传一下,让更多的人骑自行车。 &&&& More and more people have their own cars. Fewer and fewer people go to work by bike. We should encourage more people to ride bicycles every day. Riding a bicycle is a good way to keep healthy. It’s also easy to park because the bicycle needs less space than the car. Besides, riding bicycles saves more time for us than walking. It also saves money and energy and it can avoid air pollution. I hope more and more people will ride to work instead of driving cars. 8.加入你是班长, 明天是星期六, 你们将组织一次野外徒步旅行。 请写一份口头通知。内容:1.明天早上六点半在校门口集合, 不要迟到。2.要穿结实的鞋, 因为要登上附近的山顶。 3.要带些食物和饮料, 将在山上野餐。 Attention, please!&&&&&& We are going hiking tomorrow. We will meet at the school gate at 6:30 tomorrow morning. Don’t be late. All of us must wear strong shoes because we are going to climb the mountain nearby(在附近). And we should bring some food and drinks, because we are going to have a picnic there.
That’s all. Thank you. &&&&&&&
A Bike Accident自行车事故At 18:00 on April 14th, classes were over and some students rode bikes home quickly. They were riding and playing. They didn’t notice the crazy traffic until a car hit a student’s bike at the gate of the school. The student’s head hit the wall and was badly hurt. The front wheel of the bike was broken, and he was lying on the ground. The driver got out of the car quickly and sent him to the hospital. 9. 假如你的英文名字交Jenny,请你给曾经教过你的外籍教师Miss Rona发一封e-mail。内容提示:1.爸爸在上海找到新工作,你现在就读于上哈第八中学;2.校园和家乡的校园一样绿树成荫,整洁美丽; 3. 食物不如家乡的可口,交通拥挤;4. 与老师和同学相处融洽; 5. 在上海生活的感受。 Dear Miss Rona, &&&& How’s everything going? I’m now in Shanghai because my father found a new job here. I’m studying in No.8 Middle School. It’s as clean and beautiful as that in my hometown with many trees in it, but the food isn’t as delicious as that in my hometown and the traffic is too heavy. On my way to school, I’m often worried to be late. But I get along very well with my teachers and classmates, they are all friendly to me. So I like living in Shanghai, and I think I’ll get used to the life here soon. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Jenny 10.假如你是赵阳,你的班主任韩老师想了解班上男同学的状况, 以便有针对地对学生进行考前心理。请你根据下面的内容要点给韩老师写封信, 说明自己的情况,并请她给你提一些建议。 内容要点:1.学习任务中,睡眠不足,缺少体育活动,没有时间与同学们沟通和交流。 2. 在家不能看电视、上网、听音乐等,感到苦恼。 Dear Miss Han, &&&& I’m very glad to write to you. I have a lot of troubles there days. Every day have a lot of homework to do. So I don’t have enough time to sleep. And I nearly have no time to do sports. My friends and I can hardly find time to talk or play together. When I get back home, my parents don’t let me watch TV, surf [sə:f]冲浪the Internet(上网)or listen to my favorite music. I don’t know what should I do . could you please give me some suggestions? && Best wishes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Zhao Yang 11.①如你是杨丽,是北京六中的学生。你们学校将于5月17日在学校操场举办一次国际美食节,一次筹集一些钱捐助给汶川,帮助汶川震后的重建工作。现请你谢枫邀请函,邀请温家宝爷爷来参加这次美食节。 Dear Grandpa Wen, &&& I’m a student of No. 6 Middle School of Beijing. My name is Yang Li. The students of our school plan to have an international food festival. We’ll have it in our school playground at 9:00a.m. on May 17th. We’ll sell many delicious food in order to raise money for the rebuilding ([,ri:'bildiŋ] 重建)work in Wenchuan. We know it’s our duty to help the people there.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sincerely,
Yang Li ②美国朋友Jane 在中国度过了两年, 即将回国。 假定你是李华, 现在由你给她写一封信,邀请她星期六晚上来你家参加晚会。提示:祝贺她顺利通过,她的学习进步很大,大家都为她骄傲。 感谢她帮助你学习英语。 非常怀念那些野餐、郊游、聚会和一起度过的美好时光。 Dear Jane, &&&& I know you will go back to your country very soon. I received your letter yesterday. I’m very glad that you are doing so well in your studies. &&&& Congratulations on your passing all the exams.&&&&& Do you enjoy these two years in China? You have really made so great progress(/'prəures/进步) in your Chinese that it often sounds as you were a Chinese girl. We are proud of you. And we all appreciate([ə'pri:ʃieit]感激) your help with our English. We will always remember the picnics, parties and the other wonderful time we spent together. &&&& It’s a pity that you will go back soon. We’re going to have a party in my home this Saturday evening. Could you come at 18:00? We’ll have dinner together.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua 12.请根据参考词汇,用英语写一篇短文,叙述制作水果沙拉的全过程, 参考词汇:peel 剥去…的果皮,mix混合,stir搅拌,cream salad 奶油沙拉
① This is how to make a fruit salad. First,we need an apple, a pear, 20 grapes, an orange and two bananas. Then wash the apple, pear and grapes, and peel([pi:l] 剥)the orange and bananas. After that, cut them into small pieces and put them on a plate. Next, add some cream salad, a little sugar and salt. Mix and stir([stə:] 搅拌)them up. Finally, put the grapes around on the plate to make the salad look nicer. Now the fruit salad is ready.
② &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Chicken Soup鸡汤 Chicken soup is very delicious, and it’s good for our health. Would you like to eat chicken soup? Well, let’s cook it together. First, cut up chicken and the green onions. Next, wash the chicken and put it in a deep pot 70%-80% full of water. Then, boil the chicken for 2 hours. Finally, add some salt, the green onions and so on. Now the chicken soup is ready and you can enjoy it. 13.良好的生活习惯对于成长中的我们是非常重要的,你认为良好的生活习惯是怎样的呢? 柑橘下面信息提示,写一篇。1.健康饮食,保持饮食平衡,各种食物都是必要的。一定要吃早餐。 2. 不要熬夜,早睡早起。 3.参加运动,强身健体。
①& I think a good lifestyle is very important for us. As we all know, we should keep a balanced diet. Different kinds of foods are necessary. Remember to eat more fruits and vegetables and less junk food. Breakfast is very important. It gives us energy for the morning. Staying up late at night is bad for our health. We should go to bed early and get up early and get up early. Of course, it’s also necessary for us to take exercise. Exercise will keep us active and strong.
②. &&As we know, food gives us energy. We have enough food to keep us healthy. If we choose the right food, we can have healthy eating habits. We should eat more fruit and vegetables instead of cream biscuits, hamburgers, Beijing Roast Duck and so on. We should eat fewer snacks and candies. Different foods help us in different ways. We should have different kinds foods such as fruit, vegetables, grain([rein]谷物),egg, milk, meat and fish. Besides, we should exercise more often so that we can become healthier. ③&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ways to Keep Healthy保持健康的方法 Health is very important to us. Good health can help us enjoy our life more. But how to keep us healthy? First, we should eat healthy food. We’d better eat more vegetables and fruits. It’s important for us to keep a balanced diet. Second, we have to get rid (/ri:d/使摆脱)of bad habits. We must have a regular breakfast. The more regularly we eat, the healthier we are. Third, it’s good for us to go to bed early and get up early. Finally, we need to take enough exercise to make us strong. &If we do all the things above, we’ll have a happy and healthy ④&&&&&&&&&& &Eating Habits and How to Eat Healthy in China
Dear Rose, &I’m glad to hear that you will visit China. &I’d like to tell you something about eating habits in China. In the southern part of China, people eat rice a lot. And in the north they often eat noodles and dumplings. All Chinese people eat with chopsticks. &There are many kinds of delicious foods in China. I believe you will enjoy them very much. We should eat bread, meat, fish, milk, and lots of fruit and vegetables, but we should eat less junk food. If we eat regularly, we can keep healthy. &I’m looking forward to seeing you. &Best wishes!&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& …&&&&& 14.假设你的Nina, 请根据以下表格所提供的信息,给Jack写一封信,帮助他解决问题。提示词:lifestyle生活方式。
Name: Jack
Height/Weight:160cm/70kg
playing computer games, watching TV, reading
ice cream, fried meat, chips
fruits, vegetables
too fat, unhealthy, tired all the timeDear Jack. How are you? I know you have some problems. You’re too fat and unhealthy. What’s more, you feel tired all the time. I think you should change your lifestyle. Don’t play computer games or watch TV too much. You’d better do more outdoor activities and play more sports. They can help you lose weight and keep you active. Healthy eating is important for you. You have to eat more vegetables and fruit. They make you healthier. Fried meat, chips and ice cream are delicious, but you shouldn’t eat too much. Eating too much of them is bad for your health. Here is my advice. Wish you good health! Best wishes!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Nina& 15.张洁的学校下周要举办第一届时装秀,她们正在积极准备。 今天张洁和她的同学买了各式各样的衣服。请以她的语气写一篇,描述一下所买的服装。 Saturday, May21st&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sunday & &Our school will have the first fashion show next week. We are very excited and begin to prepare for it. && Today my classmates and I went to a big store to buy new clothes. We bought lots of nice clothes. Zhu Yanli bought a silk dress. I think she looks more beautiful when she wears it. Lucy likes cotton skirts, so she bought one. Li Tao got a T-shirt. I bought an overcoat. It’s made of natural material. I also like its color. Some other students bought Hanfu. We all had a good time today. 16.Susan是一名初三学生,她们学校正在征集对校服的款式和颜色搭配的意见。请你根据下面表格的提示,以Susan的名义给校长Mr.Ling 写一封信, 说明她关于校服设计的想法。
White shirts and red ties
White blouse (made of silk)
Black pants
Pink or light blue skirtsDear Mr. Ling , I’m writing to tell you something about our school uniforms. I think boys should wear shirts and pants. The shirts should be white so that they could wear them with red ties. Black pants are really suitable for them to wear. As for girls, I think they should wear blouses and skirts. The color of the blouses should be white. The blouses should be made of silk. The skirts should be pink or light blue. What do you think of my ideas?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,
② &&&&&&&&&&&&&My Ideal ([ai'diəl] 理想的)School Uniform&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&Susan &&&& At school, we have to wear school uniforms. But most of my classmates hate uniforms because they make us look much older. If our school allows us to design our own uniforms, we will be happy to wear them. I have some good ideas about the uniforms. First, we will think more about the suitable styles. Second, the uniforms will be made of cotton because cotton clothes are soft and comfortable, especially in summer. Third, we will choose light colors instead of dark ones because light colors make us look active. 17.牛仔服越来越受年轻人喜爱, 你对牛仔服了解多少呢? 你喜欢牛仔服吗? 请你写一篇关于牛仔服的短文。提示词:first made in America, strong cloth, heavy cotton, different styles and colors, active No matter where you go, you can see people wearing jeans. Jeans were first made in America over 100 years ago. They were made of strong cloth. In the past, many workers wore heavy cotton jeans. But today, clothing factories make many different styles and colors of jeans. They are still a fashion in the clothing world. They are nice to wear and can also make you feel active. So I think jeans are the most popular choice of clothing for young people. &&& A Fashion Show时装秀
Hi, Lily, I have good news to tell you. There is going to be a fashion show in Xidan Shopping Center on Saturday, October 16th. We can see many famous models from different cities in our country. They will model all kinds of minority(/ mai'nɔrəti /少数民族)costumes. Would you like to go with me? I think we can learn lots of knowledge about minority costumes, and maybe we can make many friends. I’m sure we’ll have a special weekend. If you’d like to go, please let me know. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&Li Ping 18.在你的成长过程中,有些日子会让你开心快乐,经久难忘。请以My Pleased Day为题,记叙你那天的活动感受(如:exciting, fun…)
Ways to relax
TV; C A M S Shopping
H Housework (cooking/cleaning)
Other things
E Delicious food
My Pleased Day
I had a pleasant day last month. In the morning, I got up a little late. It was really wonderful to have enough sleep. After breakfast, my younger sister and I finished our homework first and then we played computer games. It was really fun. At noon, I cooked delicious bone soup for families. They were pleased with what I did. In the afternoon, mom and I went shopping. She bought a nice scarf for me. at night, I listened to some music. It made me relaxed. What a happy day!文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级下册英语单词表 的文章

随机推荐