糟糕但又快乐的一天帮助别人快乐英语作文文

英语作文:快乐的一天,初中水平100字左右._百度作业帮
英语作文:快乐的一天,初中水平100字左右.
Yesterday ,I enjoyed myself .In the morning ,I got up early ,Then I had breakfast quickliy.After soon .I went out .I climbed mountains with my friends ,We bought many delicious food .such as sugar ,biscuit ,pizza .When we got home ,It was 12 o'clock .I watched TV with my sister .and we talk about the play .IN the afternoon ,I went to the Old People"s House .The old people looked kind .I cleaned the room .Then I cooked meals for them .when they ate meals ,I washed dishes .Next ,I watered the flowers ,they said"thanks " again and again .I felt shy .when I fished all the things .I really felt tired .but I was pleased ,becaus I could help others .
Something interesting happened this summer. On my way home from my shopping, I noticed a fire. I called the fire department immediately. In a few minutes, the fire fighters came and started work. But,...
您可能关注的推广回答者:快乐的一天英语作文
快乐的一天英语作文
篇一:快乐的一天 A Happy Day
&& Today is as normal as usual, but I am very happy today. I help an old granny. When I took bus to school this morning, an old granny sat next to me. She was so gracious that looked like my own grandmother. She talked to me. Suddenly, she had a cough and then she seemed can&t breathe. I told the driver stop the bus immediately and then dialed 120 to call an ambulance. The ambulance arrived quickly. I went to the hospital with her. I help her called her son. After checking, the old granny relapsed but not very serious. When her son came, he thanked for me to call the ambulance. Seeing the old granny is fine, I leave and go to school. I was late for school, but I explained everything to my school. My teacher praised me. I am happy I could help others.
&& 今天和平常没什么两样,但是我很高兴,因为我帮助了一位老奶奶。早上,我坐公车上学,一位老奶奶坐在我的旁边。她很慈祥,看起来像我自己的奶奶很像。她和我说话,突然她咳嗽得很严重,似乎不能呼吸了。我马上叫司机停车然后打120叫急救车。急救车很快就到了,把老奶奶送去医院,我也一起去,帮她打电话叫她的儿子到医院。检查过后,发现老奶奶是旧病复发,不是很严重。她的儿子到医院的时候,他感谢我帮忙叫了救护车。看到老奶奶没什么事,我就离开去上学了。我迟到了,但是我跟老师解释清楚。老师表扬了我。我很开心可以帮助他人。
篇二:a happy day
&& Today, I got up very early, I had a very good breakfast, then I went out to play with my friend, We had a very good time. In the afternoon, I went swimming with my father, it was very hot, but we felt very good in the water. After supper I began to do my homework, I didn't think it is difficult, so I finished it very early.Then I read some books and went to bed. 翻译:一今天愉快日子,我非常早些时候起床,我饱吃早餐很好,然后我罢工和我的朋友玩,我们玩得愉快很好.在下午,我去充溢着我的父亲,它是非常激烈,但是我们在水中感觉到很好好.在晚饭以后我开始做我的我是的作业没有认为它是困难,所以我完成它非常early.Then我阅读一些书和去睡。
篇三:快乐的一天英语
&& As usual, I got up at six in the morning today. I am an early bird because it says &the birds get up early can catch worm&, well, I wasn't going to catch &worm&, even not the one in my computer, haha, they were actually some viruses in my computers, I guess it's because I use pirated software all the time. Anyway, I did exercises and then studied for a while just like before, but I got one more special thing to do today: shopping. you know what? today is Saturday, it means I don't have school. Yep!!!! I am so happy!!!!!
&& the next thing happens made me happier today was when I went out shopping with my friends, a person looks someone who was just travlling here ask me for direction. I told him the direction but it seems he didn't get it, so I decided to walk with him to the place he wanted to go to. and finally, we found the place yep!!! I am so happy!!!!
&& and then, after I helped him, I met a beggar, he asked me for 2 dollars to buy food, what? I have only 3 dollar, so I gave him 1.5. I was so kind. Yep!!! I am so happy!!!!!
&& what a happy day.
与快乐的一天英语作文相关的文章想了解更多关于玉林中考英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
中考英语作文排行榜
· · · · · ·
初中作文相关
· · · · · · · · · ·
中考编辑推荐文章
· · · · · ·
《初三英语作文练习:快乐的一天》文章生成时间为: 09:11:46暂无任何动态
快乐的一天英语作文
责任编辑:高分网小编
快乐的一天英语作文
As usual, I got up at six in the morning today. I am an early bird because it says &the birds get up early can catch worm&, well, I wasn't going to catch &worm&, even not the one in my computer, haha, they were actually some viruses in my computers, I guess it's because I use pirated software all the time. Anyway, I did exercises and then studied for a while just like before, but I got one more special thing to do today: shopping. you know what? today is Saturday, it means I don't have school. Yep!!!! I am so happy!!!!!
the next thing happens made me happier today was when I went out shopping with my friends, a person looks someone who was just travlling here ask me for direction. I told him the direction but it seems he didn't get it, so I decided to walk with him to the place he wanted to go to. and finally, we found the place yep!!! I am so happy!!!!
and then, after I helped him, I met a beggar, he asked me for 2 dollars to buy food, what? I have only 3 dollar, so I gave him 1.5. I was so kind. Yep!!! I am so happy!!!!!
what a happy day.
快乐的一天英语作文范文二
Today is the happiest day in this holiday. Although I was very tired, I found myself in these busy day. I am afraid of taking a bus usually, the awful smell of the bus drive me mad ,make me feel carsick. But today I didn't feel carsick. I can defeat carsickness finally. At night I went out with an old friend who I ever liked him, but both of us were busy with the examination at the high school that we hadn't been together. I was so surprised that I received his calling. At first, I thought we would never meet after we graduated. Thank him gave me a happy day!
2015广州中考家长QQ群
2015广州中考1群: 2015广州中考2群: 2015广州中考3群: 2015广州初二1群:
2015广州初二2群: 2015广州初一1群: 2015广州初一2群:小学生英语作文:我最快乐的一天(My Happiest Day)
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《小学生英语作文:我最快乐的一天(My Happiest Day)》请大家参考! Today is Friday,It is my thirteenth birthday. I got up very early in the morning and put on my new happily.My parents bought me the new clothes as my birthday presents.I went to school earlier than before. I invited many of my classmates to come to my birthday party in the evening.Evening came at last . Many of my classmate came to my home.They bought me lots of beautiful presents. They all said,Happy birthday to you We sang birthday songs happily.Then my parents brought out a big birthday cake, saying we love you for ever Happy birthday!At the end of the party ,We ate the birthday bake and some other delicious food. How happy i was!

我要回帖

更多关于 快乐的一天作文500字 的文章

随机推荐