以on my way to schooi为题,以快乐为题写一篇作文不少于五句话的短文

2014年初中毕业会考适应性考试英语试卷(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
乐山市市中区2014年初中毕业会考暨高中阶段统一招生适应性考试英&&& 语本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分。第一卷第1―8页。第二卷第9―10页。满分150分,考试时间为120分钟。第一卷(选择题,共105分)第一部分:听力(共三节,满分30分)做题时,请先将答案标在试卷上。听力内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)& 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三幅图中,选出一个与你所听到的内容相符合的选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话读两遍。&&&&&& C第二节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话读两遍。6. What does Alice look like?A. A good dancer.& &B. A kind girl.& &&C. A beautiful girl.7. How much is the Coke?A. $6.&& &&&&B. $4.& &&&&C. $2.8. What does the woman think of the film?A. The story is funny.& &B. The film lasts too long.& C. The music sounds nice.9. Who’s Jack going to see?A. His grandmother.&& &B. His father.&&& &&C. His mother.10. How old is probably Miller now?A. Fifteen.&&&&& &&B. Seventeen.&&&& &C.Thirteen.第三节(共10小题;每小题1. 5分,满分15分)听下面3段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话或独白读两遍。听下面一段材料,回答第11至13小题。11. Where does the conversation may happen?A. At school.&& &&B. At home.&&& &&C. In a hospital.12. How long will the girl probably stay there?A. One week.&& &&B. Two weeks.& &&C. Two days.13. Is the boy going to see the girl tomorrow?A. I’m not sure.& &&B. Yes, he is.&& &&C. No, he isn’t.听下面一段材料,回答第14至16小题。&& 14. Why did the girl want to see Zhang Wen?A. To ask for her keys. B. To clean the streets with him. C. To return his keys to him.15. How many times has Leshan been one of the most beautiful cities?A. Once.& &&&B. Three times.&& &&C. Two times.16. What will the girl probably do next time?A. Clean the streets.B. Come to see Zhang Wen. C. Leave Zhang’s keys in her room.听下面一段材料,回答第17至20小题。17. What’s the best time to Greece?A. August.&&&& &&B. April to June.&&&& &C. December to February.18. The temperature in the southeast is&&&&&& that in the northwest in August.A. higher than&& &&B. lower than&& &&C. the same as19. If you go to Greece in May,&&&&& .A. you can find a cheap hotel easilyB. you can enjoy skiing in the northwestC. you’d better wear sunglasses20. According to the passage, which statement below is TURE?A. To visit Greece with crowds of people is perfect.B. You can take a best sunbath (日光浴) in April.C. Umbrellas are necessary when you travel in Greece in August.第二部分:英语知识运用(共2节,满分30分)第一节 语法和词汇知识(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21. &―Wish you good luck in this English exam!―&&&&&&&&&&&& A. That’s OK.&&&& &B. Thank you.&& &&C. You’re welcome.22. &―How&&&&&& is it from Chengdu to Beijing?&& &―It’s less than three&&&&&& flight.&& &A. hour’s&&&& &&B. hours’&&&&& &C. hours’23. &―Is your friend Michael still in Australia?―I don't know. I have&&&&&& information about him because we haven’t seen each other for&&&&&&& years.A. a few&&&&&& B. a few&& &&C. a little24. &―Difficulties always go with me! What should I do?&& &―Cheer up! If God closes a door in front of you, there&&&&&& be a window opened for you. && &A. would&&&&& &&B. must&&&&& &&C. could&&&&& 25. &―What happened to Mark? He hasn’t been at school for a week.&& &―He fell&&&&&& the bike&&&&&& a snowy morning and badly hurt.&&& A. in&&&& &&B. at&&& &&C. on26. &―I want to borrow the book, but I don’t know how long I can&&&&&& it.&&―For two weeks.&A. keep&&&&B. borrow&&&C. lend27. &There are no words to describe&&&&&& I miss my relatives in MH370.A. how& &&&&B. how much&& &&C. how hard28. &Though he&&&&&& the book many times, he hopes to read it again.A. reads&&&& &&&B. has read&&& &&C. would read29. &―I think vocabulary is important in language learning. ―Yes. You should find different ways you can think of&&&&&& words and expressions.A. remember&&&&&& &B. to remember&&&&&& &C. remembering30. &―How is the weather tomorrow?―I don’t know if it&&&&&& tomorrow. If it&&&&& , I won’t go for a picnic with you.A. will rain& &B. rains&&& &C. will rain&&& 31. &This is&&&&&& man I told you. He lives&&&&&& unhappy life. A. an&&&&&&&&& &B. the&&&&&&&& &&C. a&&& 32. &―What have we done to protect the environment?―A lot. You see, cloth bags are used&&&&&& plastic bags in many shops. A. except&&& &&&B. instead&&& &&&C. in place of33. &―Robert, could you tell me&&&&& ? && &―She is under the big tree over there. & &A. where your sister is &B. what your sister is& &C. how your sister is34. &My father has a great sports collection,&&&&&& he plays sports every day. & &A. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. and35.&―Could I park my car here, sir?&& &―&&&& . You see, there’s much traffic here.&A. Of course not&&B. You’d better not&&C. Yes, please第二节 完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分, 满分15分)阅读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后从36~50各题所给的三个或四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&&&&&&&&&&&& ALiu Wei is an unusual young man. He lost both arms in a terrible accident at the age of 10, but he still held on to his& 36& . As a child, he loved music. He wanted to play the piano& 37&& his feet, but he couldn’t find anybody to teach him. So he& 38&& learn by himself. He kept practicing for several hours every day. He often& 39& , “For people like me, there are only two choices. One is to give up all dreams and quickly die without hope,& 40&& is to fight with no arms to live a wonderful life.” When he was 23, he managed to become the champion of China’s Got Talent and& 41&& the “armless pianist”. Because of over ten years of hard work, his dream has come true.36. &A. life&&&& &&&B. study&&&&&&& &&C. dream37. &A. by&&&& &&&B. with&&&&C. through38. &A. had to &&&B. needed&&&&C. must39. &A. speaks&&&&B. says &&&&C. tells40. &A. another&&&B. other&&&&C. the other41. &A. called&&&&B. was called&&&C. to call&BThis is a true story. One evening a woman was& 42& home when she saw a truck close behind her. She drove more quickly to be far away from the truck,& 43& when she sped up(加速),the truck did too. The woman felt& 44& , so she drove into a main street, hoping to lose the truck in the traffic. But the truck jumped a& 45&& light and went on running after her.Finally the woman drove into a service station and rushed out of her car, shouting for& 46 . However, the truck driver didn’t leave, instead, he stopped his truck and got out, running to her car. He opened the back door, and& 47& a man hidden in the back seat out of the car. The woman was running from the wrong person. Thanks to the truckman, the woman was& 48& at last.From the place where the woman stopped her car, the driver& 49& the bad guy in the woman’s car. The driver drove after not to& 50& her but to help her. 42. &A. running&& &&B. walking &&C. driving&&D. going43. &A. but&&& &&B. though &&C. or&&&D. so&44. &A. excited&&& &B. worried&& &&C. sad&&&D. afraid45. &A. traffic &&B. red &&&C. green&&&D. yellow46. &A. police &&B. shopping &&C. help&&&D. helping 47. &A. took &&&B. pulled &&C. got&&&D. brought48. &A. in danger&&B. happy &&C. free&&&D. safe49. &A. watched &&B. found &&C. looked at&&D. left50. &A. harm &&&B. visit &&&C. save&&&D. rob第三部分:阅读理解(共两节,满分45分)第一节(共15小题;每题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的几个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
AJolin Tsai, a famous singer, has become an English teacher! But she is not staying in a classroom to give you talks in English. Instead, she has published (出版) a new book, “Jolin’s English Diary Book”. It came out in Taiwan in March, 2005. Jolin is helping you learn English in a light-hearted way and give you useful words for life outside your textbooks.“I hope it’s a happy English book,” she said, “When you learn English in a fun way, you will keep on doing it.” This certainly doesn’t mean just reciting (背诵) words. Jolin has a lot of clever ways of learning. She likes to listen to English songs or find friends to talk to in English. She has been good at English since Grade3 in primary school. Because of this, she hosted news programme on the radio herself.Jolin knows it’s important to put English to good use. So, in her English diaries, she wrote something about her everyday life, like study, fashion, travel and family. After each diary, she gives you lots of notes. You can use them often, too! Jolin also asks you to keep diaries like hers. 51. When did Jolin Tsai publish “Jolin’s English Diary Book”? & A. In May.    &&& &&B. In April.   && &C. In March.52. She has been good at English&&&&& .A. since she became a famous singer &B. since she was in Grade 3 C. since she was in college53. The underlined word “light-hearted"”in Paragraph1 probably means&&&&&& in English.  &A. pleasant and relaxing&& &B. easy and helpful  &C. silly and boring54. According to the Jolin’s diaries, which of the following is not mentioned?&& &A. Fashion.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. Sports.&& &&&C. Trips. 55. From the passage we know that&&&&& .  &A. you don’t have to keep English diaries &B. Jolin teaches us how to be a famous singer C. Jolin shows us how to learn English in a fun way&B Have you ever done something foolish that made you feel so embarrassed (尴尬的)?&& &Well, that’s exactly how I felt. On a Saturday morning last autumn. I had gone to town to do some shopping and as I was on my way home, it suddenly began to rain. At once, I ran into a nearby phone box because I didn’t have an umbrella. It was raining so heavily that I had to stay in the phone box until it stopped. &&& A few moments later, I saw a young man walk up to the phone box, wearing a yellow raincoat and holding a box. I didn’t want to go out into the rain, so I picked up the phone and pretended (假装) I was talking to someone. I thought the man would go away, but he didn’t. He just waited in the pouring rain, watching me wave my hands about and act as if I was deep in conversation.&& &Luckily, it began to stop after about twenty minutes. “Okay, Mum,” I said loudly into the phone,“I’ll see you later. Bye!” I put the phone down, picked up my shopping bag and walked out of the phone box. “I’m sorry I took so long,” I said to the man.&& &“Oh, it doesn’t matter,” he replied, smiling. “I’ve just come to repair it. It’s out of order, you see.” I felt myself go bright red in the face and I hurried away with my head down, feeling a complete fool. That was certainly one of the most embarrassing moments of my life!56. Why did the writer go to the phone box and stay there?&& &A. Because she wanted to keep warm.& B. Because she wanted to phone her mother. C. Because she wanted to wait for her friend there. & D. Because it rained heavily and she had no umbrella with her.57. What did the writer think the young man wanted to do?A. To repair the phone.&&&&&&&& &&B. To use the phone.&&&&& C. To stay in the phone box.&&&D. to talk with her. 58. How long did the young man wait for?&& &A. About twelve minutes.&&&B. About twenty minutes. C. About thirty minutes.&&&&D. About ten minutes.59. Which of the following is TRUE?A. The story happened on a cold Saturday morning last summer.&& &B. The writer was telephoning to her mother when the it rained.&& &C. It suddenly rained when the writer was on her way home after shopping.&& &D. The writer thought the rain would last long.60. Why was the writer embarrassed?&& &A. Because she did something foolish. B. Because she made the man wait so long. C. Because she couldn’t get out of the phone box.D. Because she couldn’t use the phone.CWho wants to carry a bulky bag to school? No children. Nobody wants one shoulder to be lower than the other, and paining too. In China, most of us would think of reducing textbooks as a way out. But in a country like America, there are always more choices. A company called GoReader has created a “school bag” which is the size of a laptop (笔记本电脑), weighing about 2.5 kg. The GoReader has a color screen and can “hold” all the textbooks that a student may need, says a report in China Daily newspaper. The company plans to work closely with the publishers (出版商)of textbooks so that these books can be provided on the Internet. All the students will have to do is to download their textbooks. Making notes and marking important parts of a lesson can be done just as lots of students have done on their textbooks before.At present, the plan is being tested out in a university. Richard Katzmann, the owner of the company is having his creation tested at Chicago’s DePaul University, where he studied. Does that mean it’s time to say goodbye to the paper, and the smell of the black ink?61. What does the underlined word “bulky” in the first paragragh mean?A. light&&&&&&&&&& &B. small&&&&&&&&& C. big and heavy&&&& &D. light and small 62. What would Chinese do to solve the problem? A. They would cut down the number of the textbooks. B. They would tell the parents to help students.C. They would use a laptop.& D. They would use GoReader.63. The writer may think that Americans have a&&&&&& way to solve the problem.A. more stupid&&& &&B. worse&&&&&&&&& C. silly&&&&&&&& &&D. better 64. The GoReader may be a machine&&&&& .A. that can work as a teacher& B. that can mark important partsC. that can make notes D. that can be used as textbooks 65. When the new machine is used, it is possible that&&&&& .A. students might study at homeB. students might not need teachers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. students might study without paper textbooksD. students might write with black ink第二节(共10小题;66-70题,每小题2分;71-75题,每小题1分;满分15分)A)根据短文内容,从短文前方框内的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。A. Dams hold water to irrigate (灌溉) fields and make power.B. The source (源头) of the Yellow River is drying up because of it.C. It used to carry 32 billion m³ of water a year.D. How does it happen?E. Its source on Qinghai-Tibet Plateau (青藏高原) is drying up.March 22nd is World Water Day every year. According to a report from the United Nations in 2006, more than half of the world’s major rivers have serious water loss and are polluted.The Yellow River, the world’s fifth longest river, watered some of the oldest farms on earth. But now it has a serious problem.&& 66&& In most of the past 35 years, it didn’t reach the sea.The Nile in Egypt, running 6, 650 kms, is the longest river in the world.&& 67&& Now it is down to 2 billion m³ or so. Australia’s Murray River reaches the sea only every other year.& One fifth of America’s Rio Grande has no water, either. & 68& Mostly, it’s damming (筑坝) and global warming that make rivers dry.&& 69&& Now about 45, 000 of them lie across the world’s rivers. They hold back around 15% of the world’s fresh water from running to the sea.Global warming is making things worse. Warmer weather takes water away. The glaciers (冰川) are becoming smaller.&& 70&& Global warming has had certain effects on water sources. Droughts (干旱) happening around the world make people pay more attention to this fact.B) 根据下面的对话内容,从对话前方框内的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有一项为多余选项。
A. I hope so, too. B. Can you give any advice? C. I don’t think so.D. What a pity! E. I agree. F. What’s the weather like today?
A: &Good morning, Martin.B: &Good morning, Zhang Lin.&& 71& A: &There’s still smog (雾霾) today. We’ll have to go to school with face masks (口罩).B: && 72&& According to the news, PM2.5 pollution is the main problem with air pollution.A: &Yes, and air pollution has done harm to people’s health.B: &So the Chinese government and Chinese people must do something to fight it.A: &That’s right.&& 73& B:& Because PM2.5 is mainly caused by vehicles (机动车) and factories,cars with large emissions (排放) should not be allowed and factories should be closely watched.A:&&& 74&& We hope that more and more people will join us to make the blue skies return.B:&&& 75& &第二卷(非选择题,共45分)第四部分:写作(共四节,满分45分)第一节& 词汇(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)A) 根据下面每句句意、汉语提示或英语解释,写出空白处所缺单词的正确形式,每空一词。76. &The more people she helps, the&&&&&& (快乐) she feels.77. &At least 2,566&&&&&& (运动员) took part in the 22nd Winter Olympic Games in Sochi.78. &It’s said that about 65% of the young adults&&&&&& (依靠) on their parents for a living.79. &Brushing our teeth&&&&&& (two times) a day can help protect our hearts.80. &There is still a long way to go to find out the&&&&&& (fact) of the traffic accident. &B) 读下面一段短文,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。Because of different cultures, teachers in the US and China often use different ways of teaching, especially in junior or senior high schools. In the US, people with different history, cultures and languages join together and they pay much attention to&& 81&& (person) ideas. Teachers try&& 82&& (make) each student special. Students don’t have to remember a lot of information, instead, they work and find answers by&& 83&& (they). There is often much discussion in class.&&& But, the ways are often very traditional and different in China. The teacher says, and the students listen. There is not much discussion. Instead, the students repeat&& 84&& (rule) or information that they have been taught in order to&& 85&& (keep) them in mind. The teacher’s job is to pass knowledge to students.第二节& 完成句子(共10小题;满分15分)A) 按每小题后的要求转换下面的句子;每空一词。(每小题1分;满分5分)86.&If you smoke in our school, you will break the law. (改为同义句)&& &&&&&&&&& smoke in our school,&&&&&&&&& you will break the law.87.&They go to Shixiang Lake Scenic Area to enjoy the flowers every spring. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do they go to Shixiang Lake Scenic Area to enjoy the flowers?88.&I have never heard of such an enjoyable journey before. (改为同义句)This is the&&&&&&&&& enjoyable journey that I have&&&&&&&&& heard of.89.&My best friend didn’t know how to improve her writing skill. (改为宾语从句)My best friend didn’t know&&&&&&&&& she&&&&&&&&& improve her writing skill.90.&We are having lovely weather these days in May. (改为感叹句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& weather we are having these days in May! B) 根据下列句子的汉语意思和英文提示,完成句子;每空一词。(每小题2分;满分10分)91. &随着时光的流逝,鲁滨逊的内心变得更加强大。&As time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , Robinson’s heart became even more powerful. 92.&今年,《来自星星的你》深受亚洲青少年们的喜爱。&Man From the Stars is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the teenagers from Asian this year.93.&球迷们期盼着2014巴西世界杯的到来。&The football fans are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the coming of 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.94.&有些人直到失去健康才意识到健康的重要性。Some people&&&&&&&&& realise the importance of their health until they&&&&&&&&& it.95.&这位老人并不感到寂寞, 他的子女每周去看他一次。The old man doesn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& because his kids go to see him once a week.第三节 补全对话(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)根据对话内容,在空白处填入恰当的表达。A:& How’s it going, Jennifer?B:& Pretty good. Wilson, is there something interesting in China Daily?& A:& Yes. It’s said that an old couple have been volunteer teachers in Guizhou province for nineyears!&& 96&& we do something for the people who need help?B:& That’s a good idea. Do you have any&& 97&& for it?A:& Sure. I’m going to give some clothes and money to the kids in Perfect Hope Primary School with my friends. Would you like to join us?B:&&& 98&& When shall we go there?A:& I have time on&& 99&& Friday and Saturday. How about you?B:& I’m busy on Friday but free on Saturday. So, shall we meet at 10:00am that day?A:& Sorry, I’m afraid it’s a little&& 100& . Let’s make it 10:30 on Saturday, OK?B:& That would be fine. Shall we meet at the square of the Central Bus Station?A:& All right.第四节 书面表达(满分15分)今年3月,美国第一夫人米歇尔参观北京师范大学第二附属中学,众多网友却因该校同学们所穿的校服而在网上再度引爆“校服之争”。请根据下面表格的提示,完成一篇短文。赞成方&1. 校服有利于学生参加各种活动,尤其是体育活动。2. 校服便宜,能替家长省钱。3. 学生们不用每天浪费时间考虑应该穿什么。反对方&1. 校服太丑了,颜色单一,偏大。我的观点&赞成在校期间穿校服,但是应该提高校服的质量。&&& 参考词汇:网友e-pal;活动activity;校服school uniform;质量quality注意:1. 词数:80词左右,短文的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。&&&&& 2. 覆盖所有要点;可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。Ms Michelle Obama, the First Lady of the US, visited The Second High School Attached to Beijing Normal University on March, 2014. To our surprise, quite a lot of e-pals began to argue with each other about the school uniforms they were wearing. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Only in this way, would more and more students like to wear school uniforms at school in the future!&乐山市市中区2014年初中毕业会考适应性考试英语答题卡题号&第一节&第二节&第三节&第四节&总分&总分人得分&&&&&&注意事项&1.答题前,考生先将自己的姓名、考号填写清楚;2.选择题部分必须使用2B铅笔填涂;非选择题部分必须使用0.5毫米的黑色签字笔书写,字体工整、笔迹清楚。3.选择题在机读卡上作答,其余试题请按照题号顺序在各题目的答题区域作答,超出答题区域书写的答案无效;在草稿纸、试题卷上答题无效。4.保持卡面清洁,不要折叠、不要弄破,禁用涂改液,涂改胶条。5.考试结束,将机读答题卡和答题卡一并交回。第一卷(选择题,共105分)(请各校考试时依据本校实际在此填涂,或在机读答题卡上填涂。)1A B C D&&&& 6 A B C D&&& 11 A B C D&&&& 16 A B C D&&&&& 21A B C D2A B C D&&&& 7 A B C D&&& 12 A B C D&&&& 17 A B C D&&&&& 22A B C D3A B C D&&&& 8 A B C D&&& 13 A B C D&&&& 18 A B C D&&&&& 23A B C D4A B C D&&&& 9 A B C D&&& 14 A B C D&&&& 19 A B C D&&&&& 24A B C D5A B C D&&& 10 A B C D&&& 15 A B C D&&&& 20 A B C D&&&&& 25A B C D& &26A B C D&&& 31 A B C D&&& 36 A B C D&&&& 41 A B C D&&&&& 46A B C D&27A B C D&&& 32 A B C D&&& 37 A B C D&&&& 42 A B C D&&&&& 47A B C D&28A B C D&&& 33 A B C D&&& 38 A B C D&&&& 43 A B C D&&&&& 48A B C D&29A B C D&&& 34 A B C D&&& 39 A B C D&&&& 44 A B C D&&&&& 49A B C D&30A B C D&&& 35 A B C D&&& 40 A B C D&&&& 45 A B C D&&&&& 50A B C D&& &51A B C D&&& 56 A B C D&&& 61 A B C D&&& 66 A B C D E&&&& 71A B C D E F&52A B C D&&& 57 A B C D&&& 62 A B C D&&& 67 A B C D E&&&& 72A B C D E F&53A B C D&&& 58 A B C D&&& 63 A B C D&&& 68 A B C D E&&&& 73A B C D E F&54A B C D&&& 59 A B C D&&& 64 A B C D&&& 69 A B C D E&&&& 74A B C D E F&55A B C D&&& 60 A B C D&&& 65 A B C D&&& 70 A B C D E&&&& 75A B C D E F第二卷(非选择题,共45分)得 分&&第一节 词汇(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)评卷人&&A)76._____________ 77.____________ 78.____________ 79.___________ 80.______________B)81._____________ 82.____________ 83.____________ 84.___________ 85.______________得 分&&第二节 完成句子(共10小题;86-90每题1分,91-95每题2分,满分15分)评卷人&&A)86. ________ ________ 87.________ _______ 88.________ ________ 89.________ _______ 90. ________ ________B)91. ________ ________ 92.________ _______ 93.________ ________ 94.________ _______95.________ _________
得 分&&第三节 补全对话(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)评卷人&&96.___________________________________________&& 97.___________________________________________98.___________________________________________&& 99._________________________________________& 100._______________________________________& _得 分&&第四节 书面表达(满分15分)评卷人&&Ms Michelle Obama, the First Lady of the US, visited The Second High School Attached to Beijing Normal University on March, 2014. To our surprise, quite a lot of e-pals began to argue with each other about the school uniforms they were wearing. ______________________________________________________________________________ ________& _____________________________________________________________________________________& Only in this way, would more and more students like to wear school uniforms at school in the future!请在各题目的答题区域内作答,超出黑色矩形边框限定区域的答案无效。
听力原文第一节 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三幅图中,选出一个与你所听到的内容相符合的选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话读两遍。1. M: How do you usually go to school?& W: My home is close to the school, so I walk there.2. M: What did you do last night? & W: It was raining heavily , so I had to stay at home to watch TV.3. M: Excuse me, Linda. Have you seen my basketball?& W: Oh, sorry, Peter, I haven’t seen any balls.4. M: I like winter a lot because I can go skating.& W: Me too. But I prefer making a snowman.5. M: Listen! Is Susan playing the guitar? Sounds great! & W: Yeah. She has learnt it for ten years!第二节 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话读两遍。6. W: Who’s the pretty girl standing by the red car?& M: She’s my friend Alice. She’s kind and a good dancer.7. W: Excuse me, how much is the chicken sandwich?& M: $4.& W: OK. I’ll take one and a cup of Coke.& M: Sure. That’ll be $6.8. W: How do you like the film?M: Very much. The music sounds nice and the story is funny.W: But it lasts too long.9. W: Are you waiting for your father, Jack?& M: No. My mother. She’s picking me up to visit my grandma.10. W: What’s the best gift you’ve ever received, Miller ?&& M: A watch. The one I’m wearing now. I got it for my 15th birthday two years ago.第三节 听下面3段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话或独白读两遍。听下面一段材料,回答第11至13小题。M: How are you feeling today, Meggie?W: A little better. Thanks for coming to see me, Bob.M: You’re welcome. I hope you can come back to school soon.W: I hope so, too. But the doctor said I had to stay in bed for at least a week.M: Oh, dear! That’s too long! Is there anything I can do for you?W: Well. I’m only worried about my lessons. There will be a test in two weeks.M: I see. Don’t worry. Just get lots of rest. I’ll come to help you with your lessons after school every day from tomorrow on.W: That’s very kind of you, Bob. Thanks a lot.M: It’s my pleasure.听下面一段材料,回答第14至16小题。W: Hi, Li Yang! Have you seen Zhang Wen?M: Yes, Xiao Xue. Why?W: He left his keys in my room. I want to give them back to him.M: I’m afraid you have to wait for a while. He’s gone to clean the streets with his group.W: I remember they did that last month. Why are they doing it again?M: You see, Leshan has been one of the most beautiful cities for the third time and they want to make our city more beautiful.W: That’s great. I’ll join them next time.M: Me, too.听下面一段材料,回答第17至20小题。Do you want to spend your holiday in Greece? If you want, then you need to know what the weather is like in Greece. For the visitors from all over the world, April to June is the best time to Greece. The weather is fine, and it’s easy to find a cheap and nice hotel. The most important thing is that there won’t be too many crowds of visitors. If you like snow, you can go to the northwest of the country in winter from December to February. It’s great for skiing and enjoying the snow. If you just want to sit on a beach and take a sunbath(日光浴) every day, then August is the perfect month. However, you must be careful with high temperatures. In the southeast of Greece, it might be 30-35 degrees centigrade, so sunglasses and umbrellas are necessary. Good preparations can make your holidays more enjoyable.
乐山市市中区2014年初中毕业会考适应性考试英语参考答案及听力原文 2014.5注:所给答案均为参考答案。教师在阅卷中应该根据学生答卷实际情况,只要语法正确,意思表达通顺、合乎语境,结构完整,均可给分。一、参考答案第一部分 听力部分(每小题1.5分,满分30分):1-5 CBACC& &&& &6-10 CCBAB && &11-15 CABCB &&&& 16-20 ABAAC第二部分 英语知识运用(每小题1分,满分30分):第一节 语法和词汇知识:21-25 BCBBC& &&26-30 ABBBB& &&31-35 ACACB第二节 完形填空:36-40 CBABC &&&41-45 BCADB& &&46-50 CBDBA第三部分 阅读理解(满分45分):第一节(每小题2分,满分30分)51-55 CBABC&&&56-60 DBBCA&& &&61-65 CADDC&&第二节(66-70每小题2分;71-75每小题1分;满分15分)66-70 ECDAB&&&71-75 FDBEA第四部分 写作(满分50分):第一节 词汇:76. happier&& &77. players/athletes/sportsmen &78. depend&&&&& 79. twice&&& &80. truth81. personal&& 82. to make& &83. themselves&& &84. rules&& &&& 85. keep第二节 完成句子:86. Don’t; or&&&& 87. H often&&&& 88. ever&& 89. could&&& 90. W lovely91.went/ by& 92. with& 93. for& 94. won’t; lose& 95. lonely第三节 补全对话:96. Why don’t97. plans/ideas98. I’d love/like to.99. both100.early/earlier第四节 书面表达:One Possible Version:Ms Michelle Obama, the First Lady of the US visited The Second High School Attached to Beijing Normal University on March, 2014. To our surprise, quite a lot of e-pals began to argue with each other about the school uniforms they were wearing.&& Some e-pals agree to wear school uniforms at school. First, school uniforms are good for students to take part in different activities, especially, sports. Second, school uniforms are cheaper, and they can save our parents’ money a lot. The most important thing is that students don’t have to waste time to think what they should wear every day. It is good for their study.&& But, some e-pals don’t agree. They say that their school uniforms are too ugly. They have simple colors, and they are always too big for students!&& In my opinion, I agree to wear school uniforms at school. But, we should improve the quality of the school uniforms. Only in this way, would more and more students like to wear school uniforms at school in the future!二、书面表达评分细则一、内容要点1. 赞成穿校服。校服有利于学生参加各种活动,尤其是体育活动。2. 校服便宜,能替家长省钱。3. 学生们不用每天浪费时间考虑应该穿什么。4. 不赞成穿校服。校服太丑了,颜色单一,偏大。5. 赞成在校期间穿校服,但是应该提高校服的质量。二、要点认定及其他说明:1. 考生必须有较完整的句子表达出要点,如只有关键词而无主谓结构,不可视为要点写出。2. 在表达要点的句子中,如果主谓结构有严重的语言错误(如语态、连动词或只写出情态动词而无主动词),可视为半点要点。3. 网友观点的陈述,既可用一般现在时态,也可用一般过去时态。4. 围绕要点的发挥,如有语言错误,则扣语言分。5. 大小写的错误,每三个扣一次语言错误分。6. 如书写太差,以致影响交际,将分数降低一个档次。三、档次划分档次&得分&要点数&语言情况五&13-15&5&语言基本无误,行文连贯,表达清楚。四&10-12&4&语言有少量错误,行文基本连贯,表达基本清楚。三&7-9&3&语言有一些错误,尚能达意。二&4-6&2&语言错误很多,影响表达。一&1-3&1&只能写出与所要求内容有关的一些单词。注意:1. 原则上应按照考生所表达的要点数归档。如,语言错误多,可降一档,如语言表达较好,可打该档最高分或上升一档。&&&&& 2. 评分时,应注意的主要问题为:内容要点、应用词汇和语法的准确性、上下文的连贯性、语言表达的多样性及语言的得体性。 文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 以感谢为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐