五年级英语3分钟简单的英语话剧剧本带翻译4人物角色

求二人或3人英文小话剧在线等急用-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 求二人或3人英文小话剧在线等急用
求二人或3人英文小话剧在线等急用
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“求二人或3人英文小话剧在线等急用”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求二人或3人英文小话剧在线等急用”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:<,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: Mon.:TomorrowwillbeChristmas.ButDellafeelsverysad.Becauseshehasnomoneytobuyapresentforherhusband,Jim.Shehasonlyonedollarandeighty-sevencents.Theyhaveonly20dollarsaweek,itdoesn’tleavemuchforsaving.Infact,DellaandJimhavetwopossessionsinwhichtheybothtakeverygreatpride.OneisJim’sgoldwatch,whichhasbeenhisfather’sandhisgrandfather’s.TheotherisDella’slongbeautifulhair.D:Lifeissohardforme.ThoughIsavedthemoneyformanymonths,Istillhaveonlyonedollarandeightysevencents.D:I----I----Ihavetohavemyhaircutandsoldit.InthatwayIcangetsomemoneyandIcanbuyabeautifulpresentforJim.(Attheshop—“MadameSofronie.WeBuyHairGoodsofAllKinds”)D:Willyoubuymyhair?M:Yes,Ibuyallkindsofhair.Sitdown,please.Takeyourhatoffandletmehavealook.Oh,verybeautiful.Verygood!Twentydollars,OK?D:Allright.Butpleasegiveittomequickly.M:Hereyouare.Twentydollars.D:Thankyou.Bye.M:Bye.Mon.:Dellaspenttwohoursinthestreets.ThenshestoppedataGoldShopandboughtagoldwatchchain.Now,Dellaisathome.D:Oh,whatabeautifulgoldwatchchain.IthinkitmustmatchJim'swatch.Whenheseesithemustbeveryhappy.(SuddenlythedooropenedandincameJim.)J:You-----?D:Jim.Don’tlookatmethatway.IhadmyhaircutoffandsolditbecauseIcouldn’thavelivedthroughChristmaswithoutgivingyouapresent.Jim,itwillgrowquickly.Youdon’tmind,doyou?Ijusthadtodoit.Myhairgrowsveryfast,youknow.Say“MerryChristmas!”Jim,andlet’sbehappy.J:You’vecutoffyourhair?D:I’vecutitoffandsoldit.It’ssold.Itellyou-soldandgone,too.It’sChristmasEve,Jim.Begoodtome,foritwentforyou.J:Well,Della.Don’tmakeanymistakeaboutme.Idon’tthinkthere’sanythingaboutahaircutthatcouldmakemeloveyouanyless.Iknow,itwentforme.Lookatthispackage.D:What?J:Lookatityourself.You'llsee.D:Ah!Thecombs.Theywereintheshopwindowsformanymonths!J:Yes,thebeautifulcombs,puretortoiseshell,withjewelryrims--justthecolortowearinyourbeautiful,hair.D:But,Jim.Theyareexpensivecombs.Iknow,myhearthadlongedforthemwithouttheleasthopeofpossession.Nowtheyaremine.ThankyouJim.J;Now,youwillseewhyIwasupsetatfirst.D:Jim,youdon’tknowwhatanice–whatabeautiful,nicegiftI’vegotforyou.Canyouguess?J:I'msorry.Iwon'tguess.D:Look.Agoldwatchchain.Isn’titlovely,Jim?Ihuntedalloverthetowntofindit.You’llhavetolookatthetimeahundredtimesadaynow.Givemeyourwatch.Iwanttoseehowitlooksonit.J:Della,Let’sputourChristmasgiftsawayandkeepthemawhile.They’retoonicetousejustatpresent.Isoldthewatchtogetthemoney.AndIboughtthecombs.Now,Let’shaveoursupper.礼物旁白:明天是圣诞节,但是德拉觉得很难过,因为她无钱为她丈夫吉姆买一圣诞礼物,她只有1.87美元,他们一个月只有20美元的收入,那很难再从中省钱了。事实上,德拉和吉姆有两件让他们引以为豪的宝贝,一件是吉姆的金表,那是从他祖父和父亲那里留传下来的,还有一件是德拉那一头棕发,又长又美丽。德拉:生活对我来说很困难,虽然我很多个月以前就开始存钱了,我仍然只有1.87美元。德拉:我……我……我不得不剪了头发去卖掉,那样我就能得到一些钱去买礼物给吉姆了。(在店门口,写着“夫人:我们买各种各样的头发”)德拉:你买我的头发吗?夫人:是的,我们买各式的头发,把你的帽子脱下来,让我看一下你的头发。哦,很美的头发,很好的发质,20美元,行不行?德拉:好的,但是请你快点把钱给我。夫人:给你,20美元。德拉:谢谢你,再见。夫人:再见。旁白:德拉在街上逛了2个小时,然后她在一家金店止步,进去买了一条金表链。现在德拉正在家里。德拉:哦,多么漂亮的金链子,我想那一定跟吉姆的手表很配,当他看到它的时候,一定会很高兴的。(突然门打开了,吉姆走了进来)吉姆:你……?德拉:吉姆,不要那样看着我,我剪了我的头发并卖了,因为我无法度过一个我不送你圣诞节礼物的圣诞节,吉姆,它会长得很快的,你不会介意的,是不是?我必须这么做,我的头发长得很快的,这你是知道的,说:“圣诞快乐!”,吉姆,让我们高兴起来。吉姆:你剪了你的头发?德拉:我剪了头发并卖了,它被卖掉了,我跟你说它被卖掉了,没有了!现在是圣诞节前夜,对我好一点,吉姆,那都是为了你。吉姆:哦,德拉,别误会我,我想我不会因为你剪了头发而对你的爱就减少了,我知道,那是为了我,看看这个包裹。德拉:什么?吉姆:你自己看吧!你会明白的。德拉:啊,是梳子!它们就是几个月前陈列在橱窗里的那套。吉姆:是的,那套漂亮的梳子,镶珠宝的,那颜色正好配你的发色。德拉:但是,吉姆,那些都是很贵的,我知道,我一直渴望但却没有丝毫的奢望拥有它。现在,它们是我的了,谢谢你,吉姆。吉姆:现在,你知道我为什么一开始就那么悲伤了吧。德拉:吉姆,我给你买了一件又美丽又好的礼物,你能猜出来吗?吉姆:对不起,我不想猜。德拉:看,一条金表链,吉姆,它是不是很可爱?我找遍了整个城才找的,你从现在起可得一天要看一百次时间了。把你的表给我,我想看一下表链装在表上的样子。吉姆:德拉,让我们把圣诞礼物收起来珍藏一段时间,它们太好了,但我们现在用不着,我把表卖了。得到了钱才买了这梳子。现在让我们吃晚饭吧!通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:最好是2个人的 不过3个人也没有关系 最多3个人 演一个不太长的英文小话...答:/hmfriend2008/blog/item/a7ff3.html 这个不错,你看看吧===========================================问:最好是2个人的 不过3个人也没有关系 最多3个人 演一个不太长的英文小话...答:Mon.: Tomorrow will be Christmas. But Della feels very sad. Because she has no money to buy a present for her husband , Jim . She has only one dollar and eighty-seven cents . They have only 20 dollars a week, it doesn’t leave ...===========================================问:最好是2个人的 不过3个人也没有关系 最多3个人 演一个不太长的英文小话...答:Narrator: When Stephen came back to the museum, Raf and Peg were sitting sad on the floor and didn’t say anything. Stephen opened the box and handed it to Raf. Stephen: Look what I found. (He said slightly.) Raf: (He unwrapped ...===========================================问:三个人的英语话剧,2分钟左右的,不要太难,快一点,急着比赛用!!答:A:Hello B, why are you cry? B:Oh my god!!! I lost my bag. C:What color is it?? B:It's blue. Yes blue!!!! C:Is it yours? B:No,I think that's D's bag. D:Yes It's mine. A:And Is it yours? B:No,It's black, I think that's E's. E:Loo...===========================================问:老:你们四个是干什么的 班四:是来高考的 班三:我们是考生 老师:是考...答:Teacher: what are you four Class Four: is the college entrance examination Class of three: we are the candidates Teacher: is the examinee what Class of four: Teacher: sit down Master: I have no volume! ( class of four have a ro...===========================================问:要应用上一把剑和一个宝瓶编一个两人的英文话剧台词答:Narrator: When Stephen came back to the museum, Raf and Peg were sitting sad on the floor and didn’t say anything. Stephen opened the box and handed it to Raf. Stephen: Look what I found. (He said slightly.) Raf: (He unwrapped ...===========================================问:要应用上一把剑和一个宝瓶编一个两人的英文话剧台词答:人物: Narrator: It’s Christmas time. B is rehearsing Christmas songs in the yard for his School Chorus. A---在睡觉, B---在窗外唱歌.他后来引来众人. 场景: A在屋里.(摆张桌子,和椅子,趴在桌子上睡) B: (clear his throat, starts singin...===========================================问:我们有话剧节,需要表演话剧,请大家帮忙,很快就要用了。 是两个人的,...答:美剧的笑点不在美国生活观众是很难理会。而且演员也演的效果还不好。建议改中文话剧吧。=========================================== Mon.: Tomorrow will be Christmas. But Della feels very sad. Because she has no money to buy a present for her husband , Jim . She has only one dollar and eighty-seven cents ....=========================================== Mon.: Tomorrow will be Christmas. But Della feels very sad. Because she has no money to buy a present for her husband , Jim . She has only one dollar and eighty-seven cen...===========================================人) 杭高话剧… 12-18 [话剧剧本]流浪日记 (又名:《依靠的归宿》) 杭高话剧… 12-18 [话剧剧本]提拉米苏的眼泪 杭高话剧… 12-18 [话剧剧本]战国无双--信长之野望 杭高话剧… ...=========================================== Narrator: When Stephen came back to the museum, Raf and Peg were sitting sad on the floor and didn't say anything. Stephen opened the box and handed it to Raf. Stephen:...===========================================丁丁和东东 Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他 Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是 Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她...=========================================== M: hi, Dan, what are u doing? D: I am playing war craft. M: Where is Tommy? D: Shii! M:What? What's the matter? D: Don't u see? He is still sleeping. M: My goodness! I ...=========================================== 保罗当然知道男孩他真想希望什么。他希望能有一个象那样的哥哥。但是小男孩接下... 兴奋得满眼放光的哥哥也爬上车子,坐在弟弟的身旁。就这样他们三人开始一次令人难忘...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语短话剧剧本各位高手们…我是大一的…我们英语课有一个话剧表演…大概十分钟内的短话剧…麻烦各位帮忙找个剧本…最好人物是一男三女…我们组四个人…感激不尽!_百度作业帮
英语短话剧剧本各位高手们…我是大一的…我们英语课有一个话剧表演…大概十分钟内的短话剧…麻烦各位帮忙找个剧本…最好人物是一男三女…我们组四个人…感激不尽!
各位高手们…我是大一的…我们英语课有一个话剧表演…大概十分钟内的短话剧…麻烦各位帮忙找个剧本…最好人物是一男三女…我们组四个人…感激不尽!
P: Pirate-Grandson.
M: Mother.  F: Father.
K: King -Grandpa.  旁白: There are 4 members in a family, Pirate, a 7-year-old naughty boy. His mummy is a beautiful white-collar worker. His dad, Andy Lau is a famous singer, and his dear grandpa, King is a kindly old man. Pirate loves his grandpa most, because King is very spoiling him. He hates his parents. Frankly speaking, he is afraid of them, Because they are very strict with him. .  正剧:(P,K出场)  P: Old King, Open the TV, I want to see Tom and Jerry. I love that mouse. Quick! No time! I can’t wait another second.  K: Oh dear! I nearly forget it. Don’t worry, I open it right now. (作开电视状)  P: Ha Ha! It’s really funny! Tom is so good! (作高兴状)  Oh no! “The End!” Where is Tom? I hate the end! (摔电视机,作极度气愤状) Old King!? (对K吼)  K:Oh, what a pity dog! (作左顾右盼状) Your parents are not here ,and we can change another one ,our brave Pirate, just tell me. I’m sure your demand will be satisfied. (作充满自信状)  P:Really! OK! Now, let’s watch Caribbean Pirates!  K: Humm, No, it’s unfit for you…… (作犹豫状)  P: I just like this film, Old King, you tell lies. You don’t keep your promise.(作气愤欲泣状)  K; Oh yes, I play it for you. (作为难状) But please be quite, I’m afraid your parents wound not like us doing these.  P: Don’t tell so much! I have been an adult man of 7 years old. I promise it to you. (作自豪自信状)  K:OK. (作舒心,安慰状)  P: Fight him, kill him. Throw these bad guys into the sea…… (高声喊)  K: Xu …….. (作禁声状). Remember your promise, young adult man.  P: Oh? What promise? I have forgotten it. (作天经地义状)  K: Oh?! You are right(作理解状,因为Pirate一贯如此,出尔反尔)  P: Old King. I give you an honorable mission. (作自豪状) Be my horse, and I will ride on your back , let’s help these people in dangerous situation, just like a brave knight.(作勇敢状)  K: What! Ride on my back! Be your horse!(作惊异状)  P: Yes, your hearing is very good, any question? (作若无其事状)  K: No, No, sound a good idea! Very good! You are a brave Pirate. Now come on my back. (作无奈状)  P: (作高兴状,作跃上马背状) Hei! Let’s go! Kill all those bad men. Quick! Run quick! . (意气风发状)  (M,F携手进场):  P: Oh, my god! Mummy, Daddy! (A,D作慌忙状,挡在电视机前)  M: Dad, what are you doing!? Naughty Pirate, isn’t your trick!? (作气愤状)  P:(作阳痿状) Mummy, it’s not my fault. Old king let me massage his back. Hei Hei (作心虚状,以掩饰内心的恐惧)  M: I don’t believe it. (作严肃状) Dad, isn’t really that? (询问K)  K: Yes, of course, I can’t image a child only 5 year old, can massage so good. Oh……. (释然状,因为圆了我的谎)  M: Really. I don’t believe the litter pirate can massage, who taught him. (作怀疑状) Dear,
isn’t you ?  F: No, I haven’t, but I decide to enjoy his massage another day, Do you think so, dear?  M: Yes, really a good suggestion.  (P,D作惊恐状.A:发抖,D:挥汗)  (P挡着电视怕被M、F发现,K也为P作掩饰)  P: Mummy, Do you feel a little cold?  K: Yes, I can feel it. (边挥汗边说冷)  M: No, it’s summer. Really hot, do you catch cold?  P: No, No, just my feeling. (更加发抖,一不小心被B看到了电视)  M: Pirate, what’s behind you? (疑问状)  P: Oh, nothing, nothing! (作惊恐状)  M: Move away .little Pirate! (作气愤状)  P: Oh no! The storm will come. (捂脸作害怕状)  M: Caribbean Pirate! What’s a bad film! Little Pirate!? (气愤状)  P: Mummy, I surrender. (作投降状)  M: Daddy ,this film is unfit for him , it is full of killing,force and negative passion, and it will let him become bad !  K: I know that, but I meat to let him watch Tom and Jerry and he like it very much. Yes? Pirate? (想转移话题与Pirate站在同一战线)  P: Yes, a very clever mouse and a stupid cat. (作博学状)  M: Dad, don’t let him watch so much TV, it wastes a lot of time, and it is bad for his eyesight. He may become short-sighted. (诚恳状)  K: I know the disadvantage. But TV also teaches him a lot of things which he can’t learn from books, Such as survival ability and communication skills. (中气不足状,因为理由不充分)  M: Just those force, fighting and cheat? (置疑状)  P: Mummy, I apologize that I have cheated you. (诚恳状) I won’t do that next time. Can you forgive me this time, Mummy. (做鬼脸,逗妈妈开心)  M: Pick up trick. It doesn’t work this time. (义正言辞状)  P: Mummy, not next time, ok? ( 作悲伤状,以引起妈妈的同情)  (M不理P)  M: Dad. I know you love little pirate very much, but I think you should choose the right way. Spoiling is not true love. It’s the poison in honey. (作严肃状)  F: Yes, Dad, Pirate has a lot of things to do. We should be his guide, not to carry out everything he said. We can bring him to the library to see what books attract him most. We can help him to develop his interest, shape his personality, and improve his intelligence and so on. I think it’s the right way to love our little Pirate. Do you think so, dear? (很理智,明晰状)  M:
It’s just what I want to say. (赞同状 )  F: Ok, I should change my way of loving him. I should let him do his own thing and be his guide. (作彻悟状)  P: Oh, so much time has passed. I eager to go to wash room, I can’t bear it. (捂小腹,作难受状)  K: Ok, I go to bring the paper, don’t worry! I’ll accompany with you. (作习惯性状,因为Pirate的大小便通常都由King主管)  M、F:No, let him do that himself, and be his guide. (同声提醒K)  K: Oh, yes, little Pirate, it’s your job now, nobody can help. You should do it yourself. (作揶揄状)  P: Xi, I have been an adult man of 7 years old. I can do it. (跨进厕所,作藐视状,有什么大不了,不就进个厕所吗)  M、F、K: Brave Pirate! (作自豪状,含有夸奖意)  P: Oh, my god! The washroom is so large and dark! (害怕状,因为从末一个人进厕所)  M、F、K: (All 晕倒)  —— The End
您可能关注的推广扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语话剧剧本
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口5人英语话剧剧本_百度知道
5人英语话剧剧本
适合中学生的,不要太长,简单一点
提问者采纳
看旁白) : The prince wanted to find her and marry her, don’t you know. The shoe is mine,尖叫—灰姑娘默.小狮: Hey. Teacher:(小声地)Roar. Look、小狮?小狮! (追上去) 灰姑娘, planning tree, I am sorry…I haven’t done the housework. When we are protecting the environment. I think it’s the problem of environment pollution. So it will be sometimes very cold. I am sorry that I cannot dance with you any more, My leg is so painful? B! Oh3小狮子找食物 (I Am Hungry)角色. She must sleep in the kitchen, ladies.(灰姑娘默, rabbit! Why are you leaving, carrot eater,she is practicing Chinese gongfu(灰姑娘打拳, gentlemen,正好合适) 后妈和两个女儿, excise C. What sould we do to stop “Global warming”.一姐(托腮) : Cinderella? 王子! 王子.(把鞋子拿开) 后妈女儿(2).Roar:(失去了魔法的帮助. Is it the problem of population increasing.Anyway:Do you want some peanuts, welcome to the prince-dancing ball.Now. B.C.D.Let us do our best to stop “Global warming” and make our earth a lovely homeland.小白兔.Roar.Fous like a princess. But! Mum,how are they. How pretty Cs not yours, daddy: No;s so lovely? Which one do you like.后妈, excise D! 王子! A. A,王子走了出来. They are so bad as their mother. I think we can protect the environment from ourselves:Do you want some carrots, rabbit. Right.(再次把鞋子拿开) 后妈! Global warming is one of the serious problems nowadays,Than a carrot everyday.小狮! A,从继母手中拿过洗衣盆)(一姐将盆碗碰得乱响: Yes: (惊叹)Wow! But I hadn’t found Prince Edward and danced with him yet…鸽子. Come on : Oh. Because…… B. Now people drive too many cars and the exhaust gases discharged by the cars and lorries pollute the air and also destroy the nature? My goodness.雄狮. All of them called her cinders for Cinderella, try it on, my God! A.Be brave, Yes:Thank you. You must find the girl for me, please:39. A: (跳着大喊)It&#39. Do you know what will happen with the global warming. B. C, come to the front, Mom:REALLY! 士兵们, there lived a girl. It’s global warming.小狮:Hi! (众来宾惊恐地回过头) 旁白.No one is stronger than me, what are you doing:(唱”Rabbit, highness. I got it. What causes “ global warming”. 后妈.Apple red! I don’t like it. We can plant trees C:Hs mine! Maybe there’s something wrong! (小声地)小松鼠. We haven’t enough time,指, many islands will be gradually flooded with water、小白兔、小狮. The ices in South Pole are going to be melted and at the time,附和) , can I go to the party tonight: What is the serious problem nowadays , Not you! There are some leaflets:Thank you! I’m too old to do anything,刺手.(将花生还给小松鼠)小松鼠, make up yourself, essay. This night! I am hungry. C, she is playing basketball? 灰姑娘. I can’t finish! See you soon:灰姑娘家(士兵敲门) 士兵(3), study plan------(偷瞄灰姑娘, young girl. He will probably choose one of you,敲了6下) 灰姑娘;s like a fairy. Her mather had died and her father had married again! 第四场布景: Good morning. I have a question. No; it&#39, please wait, please. She&#39, oh! I am hungry.He says there is nothing sweeter: Take this shoe to every house and let all the young girls have a try tomorrow morning! (女孩子们走上前) 大臣(2)! It couldn’t be?,对手倒)This is her----Cinderella灰姑娘(怒, he was handsome! Prince Edward said that all the young girls should have a try.Now,不敢相信的样子) Oops! It’s too hard. Human will have no places to live:Oh:But, it&#39, we’ll show you a different play today, please! They will be angry, teacher:(走上前:Hi,鞠躬) Pretty lady. It’s related to our correct answer, sir! 士兵们、小松鼠头套:Ds not yours?旁白 , madam, mom, I am the most beautiful girl in the world, ladies and gentlemen! (猫和变回原样的狗点头附和)灰姑娘. You are right. Are there any othert be YOURS. A:Good morning. I must go now, I don’t know how? B, rabbit, it couldn&#39!(瞪灰姑娘)Cinderella:Ok(结巴)continue, young girls! (讽刺) 士兵. Here: I&#39. You two are the most beautiful girls in our country.Act 2小白兔:雄狮;s too small for you!雄狮.Apple sweet, squirrel:Oh1大臣(1). Let me have a try:(吃了一颗)Yuck:(将头转向王子)Highness. Let us go planting trees、小白兔. Oh;d love to. It was very cold indeed this winter.The King is having a party.小松鼠, but also mean that the weather is out of control.Found a peanut:Do you finish? A? I must find you, buddies, may I be honored to dance with you:You are welcome:You:Yes, we are saving ourselves,开始跳舞) (Music and dance) 旁白:Beautiful Cinderella and handsome Prince Edward are dancing. Students:Carrots are the best food,从姐手中拿过盆碗)(一姐手持针线缝衣, sir, roar!。Act 1雄狮. They fall in love. I have the charming shape. Global warming doesn’t only mean that the weather is getting hot: Oh:39.(说着把脚伸进鞋子) 士兵(2).Just now I found a peanut,His new wife had two daugters: (皱起眉头)Mmm…I don’t think they are… (Cinderella suddenly comes in) 大臣们:38just now, roar:雄狮:38abbit. A! (试鞋. Surely,Munch and crunch and run away.( 露出尖利的牙齿)Go and do it now. You got the wrong concept:It couldn’t be Cinderella, it&#39? 灰姑娘! Please not to waste the solders’ time? B.Apple juicy!:(吃了一口)Yuck, Carrot Eater”离开)Act 3小松鼠: The pretty lady lost her shoe in the palace.(握住王子的手! (疯了一样大叫)2白 : Yes:She is so strong!,从姐手中拿过衣服)第一幕(灰姑娘在帮后母按摩肩膀)二姐(奔入? (款款走来) 后妈 , roar, thank you,旁边老师读秒.小狮!Go and find your own food:(轻轻把脚伸进去)Thank you.(小白兔递给小狮一根红萝卜)小狮. A.Anyway:OK, sir. Stop.(边走边唱”Found a Peanut”离开)Act 4(小女孩边走边唱”Apple Round”)小女孩. She&#39: No, she is running for the 100 meter race:Oh, roar, miss:No! How beautiful THAT girl is.Found a peanut.小狮, we don’t want that will happen.(灰姑娘以一敌众, It&#39, Why,向所有来宾鞠躬)will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen ! 王子、花生一把, R:Long ago!I am the lion, Oh, sir:Rush to the animals and bite them with your sharp teeth,s time to go back!! Soldiers! I cannot forget him… I love him.(说着把脚伸进鞋子) 士兵:I must be choosen? C,哭)Oh、小松鼠! B.4Global warming A. Class begins: Are there any young girls in this house!:You are big now, it’s tree-s like an Angel.C. Teacher, squirrel:Good afternoon,掉了一只鞋)Good bye, what should I do .灰姑娘默, Rabbit、红萝卜? 士兵,轻松灌篮)Now, help your sisters, execise A.Roar.D. He gave us a lot of homework!灰姑娘 . She&#39, wait a minute? The man who danced with you was PRINCE EDWARD. A:Peanut is the best food. Fs too big for you:灰姑娘家的花园中灰姑娘, Yes. B, Helen and Jenny will back soon. I got them on the street, madam: Look at yourself! (哼着小曲跳走了) 第五场布景.(小松鼠递给小狮一些花生)小狮, I will! I forgot Tim’s homework.(12点的钟声猛然敲响了, please, and smart, roar:11’9)Now, thank you. What’s the matter.雄狮! (怒吼)小狮, I am the Queen.(灰姑娘昂首挺胸帅气十足地上场)旁白 ?小狮:(唱着”Found a Peanut”)Found a peanut. I think it’s global cooling, even she is perfect.I don’t like it: So dirty and so ugly, Look、小女孩!(往身后招招手,the king of the forest,扬动手中传单) ! (捂住嘴巴? 士兵(2)! 王子, she still can’t escape the poor life, I will ask you a question. Oh:(笑着说)Of course. However? That’s impossible? Come here. It causes global warming,让女儿(1)过来)后妈女儿(1), maybe it&#39, we can’t only speak but not do later : (急急忙忙跑上前)Let me try. That is good ! (送上鞋) 灰姑娘, let her try: Wait:Yes!(小声地)小白兔, sir.! (讥笑) 后妈女儿(2), our worshipful Prince Edward(这时. The Prince will look for a wife. 士兵(3): (拿起鞋)Pretty lady:(马上把鞋子拿走)Oh!小狮, baby. Let me try it! (大喊着. The poor girl had to work day and night,做出“快滚”的手势) 后妈女儿(1):(急忙地跑,变回了原样)Oh…He was gentle, good afternoon everyone. C, sir.(两姐争吵起来. D , my God. Yes, please, may I try it. Especially she is good at sport!: Good morning:Yes:Mom! I’m hungry:Apple round?二姐(拿书.二姐(凭空跳舞) .(边跳边唱”Rabbit. It&#39? I want to ------(三人敛神)一姐 . Teacher:She&#39.(灰姑娘冲刺, excise E. Yes。道具、苹果一个;s mine.小狮. But it isn’t correct one. I hope you all will be succeeded in protecting the environment? That is-----继母(假装洗衣服) , roar. (急忙想要去穿鞋子) 士兵(3).(还红萝卜给小白兔)小白兔:(怒吼)Roar:You are welcome, PLEASE. good bye:Do it like me. Ok. D. FAST! Tomorrow is March the twelfth. Now the class is over bye-bye students: Good evening. I AM the queen. B. She weared drity clothes! Now all of you know the importance of protecting the environment. I know, Carrot Eater”)Rabbit,亲吻)继母 .Roar, excise B,继母从女儿手中拿过传单
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
话剧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语话剧剧本带翻译 的文章

随机推荐