什么英文里有一句是啊一多多,武警男声合唱团 传奇唱的,是dj的,

求大家帮忙 求一首英文歌DJ 是男声 开头是一个oh that is me中间听出来两句where do we go。why should you stay。还有一句貌似是 everybody want the world tonight什么的。是MC月儿爱情大实话的背景音乐
求大家帮忙 求一首英文歌DJ 是男声 开头是一个oh that is me中间听出来两句where do we go。why should you stay。还有一句貌似是 everybody want the world tonight什么的。是MC月儿爱情大实话的背景音乐 5
不区分大小写匿名
亲~小奕有的,前段时间才发送给了另外一个提问同一个问题的人。 这个是舞曲,没有名字的哦~ 只有编码 如果您想要的话 留邮箱帐号吧~ 或者叫我扣153/66 /78//792
相关知识等待您来回答
MP3MP4领域专家求大家帮忙 求一首英文歌DJ 是男声 开头是一个oh that is me中间听出来两句where do we go。why should you stay。还有一句貌似是 everybody want the world tonight什么的。是MC月儿爱情大实话的背景音乐
求大家帮忙 求一首英文歌DJ 是男声 开头是一个oh that is me中间听出来两句where do we go。why should you stay。还有一句貌似是 everybody want the world tonight什么的。是MC月儿爱情大实话的背景音乐 20
补充:&试听:
留邮箱号~ 我发给你吧,这个是舞曲 没有名字 只有编码。
的感言:谢了 我终于找到了 很好听
其他回答 (1)
去QQ音乐试听
相关知识等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家有一首英文歌,男的唱的,DJ版的,歌词里有dancing dancing dancing 是什么歌啊?有人知道歌名吗?_百度知道
有一首英文歌,男的唱的,DJ版的,歌词里有dancing dancing dancing 是什么歌啊?有人知道歌名吗?
m gonna follow you down And everytime that we hang on in together Don't you know I just turn around round round只能提供这一首:dj - teddybeer - dancing generationI know you got me dancing Standing with no other I know you got me dancing Turning me around I know you got me dancing Standing with no other I know you got me dancing dancing dancing You know I'll never be talking to another Is this the way I feel Coz'm your lover Don't you know I just turn around round round You know I' baby you are the one and i'm gonna follow you down Coz'll never ever be dancing with another I'll never be dancing with another So will you follow me down I wanna tell you that I don' only you got the key to make it better You can make it real I'll never ever be walking with another I't want no other turning me around I&#39:JK - You Got Me Dancing 纯音乐版1!找了很久找不到
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
oooh, dancing, dancingWe’ll be dancing tonightOoooh。歌词如下 I wanna see you dance like no one’s thereYou’re all alone and you don’t care causeThis is your night, dancingSet this floor on fire, turn the music loudCause we’ll all be dancing, dancing, turn the music loudCause we’ll all be dancing, dancingWe’ll be dancing tonightOooh I like the soundI like how the music turns me outHeart beating to the sound of the base drumFeet tapping to the snare on occasionHold me now babyTell me we’re all done with waitingDon’t care about conversationLet me see your hands upFeel your heartbeat racingBaby tonight, dancing, dancing, dancingWe’ll be dancing tonightMusic’s to my systemI’m feeling good and baby I got a missionI’m trying to turn the club outMake the party run outFind the little cutie-cu-cutieWhen the club’s out Baby tonight, dancing, throw your hand’s higherEveryone’s dancing是不是kat deluna的dancing tonight, throw your hand’s higherEveryone’s dancing, I let them all stayYou’re so amazing, dancing, throw your hand’s higherEveryone’s dancing, turn the music loudCause we’ll all be dancing, dancingSet this floor on fire, azingBaby tonight, oooohTurn the music loudWe’ll be dancingTurn this party loudWe’ll be dancingSet this floor on fireWe’ll be dancingDancing tonightWe’ll be dancingBaby tonightTurn the music outCause we’ll all be dancing dancing dancingSet this floor on fireThrow your hands higherEveryone’s dancing dancing dancingBaby tonightTurn the music loudCause we’ll be dancing dancing dancingSet this floor on fireThrow your hands higherEveryone’s dancing dancing dancingWe’ll be dancing tonightEhhoh, dancingSet this floor on fire
about rain
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问有一首DJ英文男声唱的歌,好像第一句唱是(X哦喔哦哦 哦哦喔啊 X哦喔哦 哦…)反正它的音乐有点像那首DJ哦喔喔一样。请问这首英文歌叫什么名字啊?
请问有一首DJ英文男声唱的歌,好像第一句唱是(X哦喔哦哦 哦哦喔啊 X哦喔哦 哦…)反正它的音乐有点像那首DJ哦喔喔一样。请问这首英文歌叫什么名字啊?
不区分大小写匿名
推荐有您需要的歌曲,很适合你,歌曲是相当的好听~~`~
我经常在里面下载歌曲,歌曲的种类相当的多,不同的风格 而且每天都更新歌曲```例如:新歌,R&B/RAP,FUNKY,POP,劲爆,抒情,专业开场,串烧,说唱等等``~
爱你在心口难开
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 女唱男声 的文章

随机推荐