Please don't sleep I am coming out ftislandnow 怎么翻译?

你是谁?要干嘛?别扛我,我会走,脱衣服?扒裤子?躺床上?你亲我?还摸我?想上我?!我不要!死远些!别碰我!我是攻!放开啦!还不放?我喊了!不相信?别乱摸,别亲我,别咬我,不行啦,你讨厌!不可以!勃起了,怎么办?摸摸嘛,嗯嗯啊,就这样,快一些,好舒服,不行了,想射啦,不要嘛,别堵住,让我射,好不好?嗯呐啊,出来了。插进来,我想要~嗯嗯啊,好粗啊,你轻点!慢慢来,好痛的!嗯好了,快点动!这么慢,无能么,快骑我!呀啊不,太快了!慢点嘛,受不了,真的啦,嗯嗯啊,再摸摸,好舒服!不要停!用力点!狠狠X!满足我!不行了!抱紧我!我想射,快咬我!出来啦~还不够,我还要!你们来,轮奸吧,别看着,一起上,狠狠插,别怜惜,我不怕!菊花好,柔韧强,一对多 的翻译是:Who are you? Why do you want to? Don't carry me, I will go, undress? grilled pants? Lying on the bed? You kiss me? Touch me? Want to go to me?! I don't want! die farther! Don't touch me! I am attacking! Let go of it! Also hold? I shouted! Believe? Don't Fumble about, don't I, don't bite me, not you, 中文翻译英文意思,翻译德语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你是谁?要干嘛?别扛我,我会走,脱衣服?扒裤子?躺床上?你亲我?还摸我?想上我?!我不要!死远些!别碰我!我是攻!放开啦!还不放?我喊了!不相信?别乱摸,别亲我,别咬我,不行啦,你讨厌!不可以!勃起了,怎么办?摸摸嘛,嗯嗯啊,就这样,快一些,好舒服,不行了,想射啦,不要嘛,别堵住,让我射,好不好?嗯呐啊,出来了。插进来,我想要~嗯嗯啊,好粗啊,你轻点!慢慢来,好痛的!嗯好了,快点动!这么慢,无能么,快骑我!呀啊不,太快了!慢点嘛,受不了,真的啦,嗯嗯啊,再摸摸,好舒服!不要停!用力点!狠狠X!满足我!不行了!抱紧我!我想射,快咬我!出来啦~还不够,我还要!你们来,轮奸吧,别看着,一起上,狠狠插,别怜惜,我不怕!菊花好,柔韧强,一对多
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Who are you? Why do you want to? Don't carry me, I will go, undress? grilled pants? Lying on the bed? You kiss me? Touch me? Want to go to me?! I don't want! die farther! Don't touch me! I am attacking! Let go of it! Also hold? I shouted! Do not believe? Don't Fumble about, don't I, don't bite me, n
Who are you? Why do you want to? Don't carry me, I will go, undress? grilled pants? Lying on the bed? You kiss me? Touch me? Want to go to me?! I don't want! die farther! Don't touch me! I am attacking! Let go of it! Also hold? I shouted! Believe? Don't Fumble about, don't I, don't bite me, not you,
Who are you? To what? Don't carry me, and I would go to take off my clothes. pick-pocketing pants? lying on his bed? you kiss me? also touched me? I want to go? ! I don't want it! die away! Don't touch me! I am an attack! Let Go! It is not placed? I cried out! Do not believe? Don't touch, don't kiss
Who are you? Must do? Do not shoulder me, I can walk, escapes clothes? Digs up the pants? Lies down on the bed? You kiss me? Also traces me? Thinks on me?! I do not want! Dies far! Do not bump me! I am attack! Lets loose! Does not put? I shouted! Did not believe? Do not paw, do not kiss me, do not n
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & purchase connectify pro 购买connectify赞成 & THIS SYSTEM HAS BECOME,WORLDWIDE,THE MOST WIDELY USED ASSAY FOR DETECTING HIV REPLICATION INHIBITORS 这个系统成为了,全世界,最用途广泛的分析用试样为查出HIV复制抗化剂 & 我的钱包一起被偷的 My wallet is stolen together & 你是一个性感,真诚,友好的女人 You are a sex appeal, sincere, friendly woman & Servlet testservlet is currently unavailable Servlet testservlet当前是无法获得的 & 我是你的学生 I am your student & 电视看得太多对你的眼睛不好 The television looked too many is not good to your eye & after dinner 在晚餐以后 & WILL YOU SHIP TO LEYTE IN THE PHILLIPINES FOR ME? I AM IN SYDNEY BUT MY FRIEND IS IN PHIL. THANKS. 您是否将运送对LEYTE在菲律宾为我? 我在悉尼,但我的朋友是在菲尔。 谢谢。 & 发一批件 Sends a written directive from a superior & 介绍你妹妹给我认识 Introduced your younger sister knew for me & 如果这世界没有和平,那我没资格贪恋死亡的味道 If this world does not have peace, then I do not have the qualifications to cling to the death the flavor & 并且您有能力与我们一起开创美好未来 And you will have ability to found the glorious future together with us & 怎样认识时间 How knows the time & 卓越科技 Remarkable science and technology & 我在用翻译器 I am using the interpreter & 而我国对商誉会计的研究起步较晚 But our country is late to the goodwill accountant's research start & Will this work for you? I just wanted to let you know that I fully intend to pay, it just may take me to the end of the week. Thank you so much! 将这工作为您? 我要告诉您我充分地打算支付,它也许把我带对星期的结尾。 非常谢谢! & 人生由欢笑和泪水组成的 The life by laughs heartily is composed with the tears & 采购部经理 Purchase department manager & 影响因子 Influence factor & i don't like arrive late because i don't like sitting behind the other students 因为我不喜欢坐在其他学生之后,我不喜欢迟到 & 我没听到声音 I have not heard the sound & 2005年5月至今 在斗山机床(烟台)有限公司财务部工作 In May, 2005 until now in well-respected person engine bed (Yantai) limited company finance department work & 对自己真失望 To oneself really disappointed & 我听说有很多外国人想学外语 I heard has very many foreigners to want to study the foreign language & 好你个 用无所谓的态度,过好 随逸而安的生活! Good your uses the indifferent manner, excessively good along with leisurely and peaceful life! & Waverley Station Waverley驻地 & Find answers from danielofbushey 发现答复从danielofbushey & 发出像。。。的响声 Sends out the elephant.。。Sound & 嘿,翻译公司 Hey, beautiful woman & 我通常23点钟才会睡觉 My usual 23 o'clock only then can sleep & i am now watching protect the boss 我现在观看保护上司 & 当然也存在利于弊 Certainly also exists favors the shortcoming & 其中有汉堡 In which has Hamburg & 我们的作业必须按时交。 Our work must hand over on time. & but maybe just maybe you’re not 但可能可能您不是 & Pristine water of the sea freezing film 海结冰的影片的原始水 & 看上去像 Looks at the elephant & 还喜欢唱一些流行歌曲,因为我非常喜欢它们。 Also likes singing some popular songs, because I like them extremely. & power station 发电站 & some
classroom the other
classroom 有些学生是 教室其他学生在他的类不在 教室 & Who started the May 4 Movement? 谁开始了5月4日运动? & even if she knew it still be calling for you 即使她仍然知道它要求您 & goes to drive 去驾驶 & 我喜欢交朋友,所以不选择在家工作。 I like becoming friends, therefore does not choose in the home works. & wants to be with you 想要是以您 & 我的妞在干什么? What is my little girl doing? & I ADVISE THAT YOU SHOULD CHANGE ANOTHER GIRL 我劝告您应该改变另一个女孩 & Free Movie Clips 自由电影夹子 & I went there by train 我去那里通过火车 & Fool me once, fool me twice, shame on me。 唬弄我一次,羞辱在您; 唬弄我两次,羞辱在我。 & 可爱的小的猫 Lovable small cat & 出门开车 Goes out drives & 很疼 Hurts very much &还没有开通你的开心账户?使用其他账号登录:
绝美爱情感人语句(附英文翻译)
&1.希望和信任是蜥蜴的尾巴,即使被切断,但它们还会再长出来。
&&&&&&&&&&& 1.Hope and trust is the tailer of a lizard, which can reproduce even &&&&&&&&&&& after being cut off. 
&&&&&&&&&&& 2.宁可失败在你喜欢的事情上,也不要成功在你所憎恶的事情上。
&&&&&&&&&&& 2.To lost in something you love is better than to win in something &&&&&&&&&&& you hate.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 3.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
&&&&&&&&&&& 3.Oneis always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and &&&&&&&&&&& listening tostrange music. Then one day, you will find that the &&&&&&&&&&& things you try hardto forget are already gone.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 4.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
&&&&&&&&&&& 4.Happinessis not about being immortal nor having food or rights in &&&&&&&&&&& one's hand.It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having &&&&&&&&&&& something to eatwhen you are hungry or having someone's love when &&&&&&&&&&& you need love.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 5.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。
&&&&&&&&&&& 5.Loveis a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is &&&&&&&&&&& off, youwill find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you &&&&&&&&&&& strength atlast.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 6.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
&&&&&&&&&&& 6.I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 7.爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
&&&&&&&&&&& 7.Love makes man grow up or sink down.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 8.举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。
&&&&&&&&&&& 8.Ifyou can hold something up and put it down, it is called &&&&&&&&&&& weight-if you can hold something up but can never put it &&&&&&&&&&& down, it's calledburden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are &&&&&&&&&&& bearing heavy burdenswhen they are in love.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 9.许多人向往水晶般的爱情——晶莹剔透没有一点瑕疵。更多人拥有的却是玻璃般的爱情——同样透明但容易破碎。
&&&&&&&&&&& 9.Mostof people are looking forward the crystal-like love—pure &&&&&&&&&&& without anydefect. However the truth is most people are having the &&&&&&&&&&& glass-likelove-same transparent but easily broken.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 10.我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
&&&&&&&&&&& 10.Weall live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one &&&&&&&&&&& hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life &&&&&&&&&&& to forgetsomeone.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 11.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。
&&&&&&&&&&& 11.Onemay fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When &&&&&&&&&&& you finallyget your own happiness, you will understand the previous &&&&&&&&&&& sadness iskind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and &&&&&&&&&&& cherish the peopleyou love.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 12.人的一生,有两种遗憾最折磨人:一是得不到你心爱的人;二是心爱的人得不到幸福。
&&&&&&&&&&& 12.Duringthe whole life, you will regret for two things: one is that &&&&&&&&&&& you don'tget the one you love and the other is the one you love is &&&&&&&&&&& not happy.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 13.生活在没有的你的世界,比任何一种惩罚都要痛苦,你知道吗,对我而言,你是任何人都无法取代的。
&&&&&&&&&&& 13.To live in a world without you is more painful than any &&&&&&&&&&& punishment. Do you know that no one can replace you in my heart?   
&&&&&&&&&&& 14.你的诞生带给我希望,而我希望带给你幸福。
&&&&&&&&&&& 14.Your birth gives me hope and I hope to give you happiness.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 15.我将暴风般的爱情藏在心底,那是为了不给对方任何心理压力,我的爱情越是珍贵,相对地,也越珍惜别人的爱情。
&&&&&&&&&&& 15.Ihide my storm-like love in my heart just not to give you any &&&&&&&&&&& pressure.The more precious my love is, the more I cherish the love &&&&&&&&&&& from others.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 16.爱一个女孩子,与其为了她的幸福而放弃她,不如留住她,为她的幸福而努力。
&&&&&&&&&&& 16.If you love a girl, it's better to fight for her happiness than &&&&&&&&&&& to abandon her for the sake of her happiness.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 17.你越想知道自己是不是忘记的时候,你反而记得越清楚,我曾经听人说过,当你不能再拥有的时候,唯一可以做的就是令自己不要忘记。
&&&&&&&&&&& 17.Themore you wanna know whether you have forgotten something, the &&&&&&&&&&& I once heard that, the only thing you can do &&&&&&&&&&& when you nolonger have something is not to forget.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 18.暗恋一个人的心情,就像是瓶中等待发芽的种子,永远不能确定未来是否是美丽的,但却真心而倔强的等待着。
&&&&&&&&&&& 18.Tolove someone in secret is like a seed in bottle waiting for &&&&&&&&&&& growing up,though not sure whether the future will be more &&&&&&&&&&& beautiful, stillwaiting it earnestly and eagerly.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 19.女性在所有礼物中,认为花朵最有价值的原因:是因为男性在送花给女性的时候必须克服那种把花拿在手上走在街道上的羞涩感觉。
&&&&&&&&&&& 19.Thereason why girls consider flowers as the most valuable gift &&&&&&&&&&& among othergifts is that men have to overcome the shyness of holding &&&&&&&&&&& the flowersin streets before sending them to girls.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 20.只有跟你在一起的时候我才是活着的,我一个人的时候,就连最耀眼的太阳也失去光彩!
&&&&&&&&&&& 20.I am alive only when I am with you. When I am alone, the most &&&&&&&&&&& dazzling sun seems to have lost the brilliance.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 21.不是不让你知道我的存在,只是不奢求爱情会降临到我头上,有时候想,我们是不同水域的动物,虽然我很艳羡你那个世界的美丽,但是浅水区的我一走近,就会被深水淹死。
&&&&&&&&&&& 21.Inever let you not to know my existence, but I just never thought &&&&&&&&&&& thatlove will fall upon on my head. Sometimes, I just wonder, we are &&&&&&&&&&& fromdifferent waters, although I admire your world, I will be &&&&&&&&&&& drowned if Iget close to you.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 22.当你认为被抛弃的时候,受损失的其实是对方:因为他失去了一个真正喜欢他的人,而你只不过少了一个不喜欢你的人罢了。
&&&&&&&&&&& 22.Whensomeone abandons you, it is him that gets loss because he &&&&&&&&&&& lost someonewho truly loves him but you just lost one who doesn't &&&&&&&&&&& love you.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 23.被自己所爱的人深爱着是什么样的感觉呢?会是什么样子呢?想要立刻回答的人,你要知道自己是多么幸福的人。虽然一直强辩说,单恋也是一种爱情,但单用一边的手掌是拍不出声音的。
&&&&&&&&&&& 23.Howit feels when you are loved by the one you love? How could it &&&&&&&&&&& be like?If you wanna answer it immediately, you shall know how happy &&&&&&&&&&& you are.Although you insist loving on your own is also called love, &&&&&&&&&&& one palmcan not make noises.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 24.年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。
&&&&&&&&&&& 24.Whenyou are young, you may want several love experiences. But as &&&&&&&&&&& time goeson, you will realize that if you really love someone, the &&&&&&&&&&& whole lifewill not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and &&&&&&&&&&& to love. Allthis needs a very big mind.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 25.什么是爱情的完成呢?如果结婚才是爱的完成的话,那离婚又算什么呢?当我开始爱一个人的时候就是爱的完成。
&&&&&&&&&&& 25.What'sthe accomplishment of love? If marriage is the &&&&&&&&&&& accomplishment, howabout divorce? When I begin to love someone, it &&&&&&&&&&& is the accomplishmentof love.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 26.人原本就是在星星上出生的,暂时居住在这颗叫做地球的星星上,因此,任何一个人,都是具有星星般美好的心灵,生命尽管有限,依然不断用微笑和爱向他人散发光芒。
&&&&&&&&&&& 26.People are used to born in the stars. They just temporarily live &&&&&&&&&&& in the starwhich is called the earth. Therefore, everyone has a &&&&&&&&&&& star-like heart. The lifeis limited, but they still shine with their &&&&&&&&&&& smiles and love.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 27.原来爱情的世界很大,大到可以装下一百种委屈;原来爱情的世界很小,小到三个人就挤到窒息;原来爱情的世界很大,塞了多少幸福还是有空隙;原来爱情的世界很小,被一脚踩过就变成废墟。
&&&&&&&&&&& 27.The love world is big, which can hold hundreds of &&&&&&&&&&& the love worldis small which is crowded even with &&&&&&&&&&& three people inside. The love world is big,it still has space for &&&&&&&&&&& the love world is small which will beruined after &&&&&&&&&&& one tread.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 28.爱,有何必多问?问得太多,只怕就不爱了。成熟的人不问过去;聪明的人不问现在;豁达的人不问未来。
&&&&&&&&&&& 28.Why to ask so much when you are in love? If you ask too much, &&&&&&&&&&& maybe you nolonger love. The mature never ask the past, the wise &&&&&&&&&&& never ask the present andthe open-minded never ask the future.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 29.你以为最酸的感觉是吃醋吗?不是的,最酸溜溜的感觉是没权吃醋,根本就轮不到你吃醋,那才是最酸最酸的。
&&&&&&&&&&& 29.Do you think that the sourest feeling is to be jealous? No, the &&&&&&&&&&& sourestthing is that you have no rights to be jealous. That's the &&&&&&&&&&& sourest thing.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 30.当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。
&&&&&&&&&&& 30.When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more &&&&&&&&&&& importantin ur memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward &&&&&&&&&&& by time. This is nota train in still in which u may feel forward &&&&&&&&&&& when another train goes by. It isthe truth that we've all grown up. &&&&&&&&&&& And we become different.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 31.两人相爱是,渴求无限甜蜜的吻。但为何在争吵时,却要用接吻的嘴互相伤害呢?每当我忧郁困惑,疲惫不堪时,我只能给自己一个吻。
&&&&&&&&&&& 31.When two people are in love, they are eager to have more sweet &&&&&&&&&&& kisses. Butwhy they are in quarrel, they are hurting each other by &&&&&&&&&&& the mouths that onceused for kissing? Every time when I was upset or &&&&&&&&&&& tired, I can only kiss bymyself.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 32.缘分不是人海中两个人的擦身,缘分是不可能的相遇。比如我是空中的鸟,你是林中的豹,只是我们碰巧相爱。
&&&&&&&&&&& 32.Love is not about running into each other in crowds. Love is an &&&&&&&&&&& impossiblemeeting. For example, I am a bird flying in sky, u r a &&&&&&&&&&& leopardin forest. We just fall in love accidentally.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 33.自己爱的人同时也爱着自己,这简直是一种奇迹,神明为这种奇迹取了一个名字,叫作恋爱。
&&&&&&&&&&& 33.The one you love also loves you. This is a miracle. And the god &&&&&&&&&&& names thisas falling in love with each other.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 34.人生并非都是选择题或是是非题,大部分是应用题,要我们一点一滴的论证,取舍的过程,做错了也没关系。
&&&&&&&&&&& 34.The life is not always full of multiple choices or the yes-or-no &&&&&&&&&&& questions,but application questions which need us to prove little by &&&&&&&&&&& little. During theprocess, we need to make choice to get or lose. It &&&&&&&&&&& matters not even if we getwrong answers.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 35.当你的心真的在痛,眼泪快要流下来的时候,那就赶快抬头看看,这片曾经属于我们的天空;当天依旧是那么的广阔,云依旧那么的潇洒,那就不应该哭,因为我的离去,并没有带走你的世界。
&&&&&&&&&&& 35.When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look &&&&&&&&&&& up and havea look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still &&&&&&&&&&& vast, cloudsare still clear, you shall not cry because my leave &&&&&&&&&&& doesn't take away the worldthat belongs to you.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 36.女人心是只盛水的玻璃瓶,明明已经装的满满的,却又好像什么都没有。
&&&&&&&&&&& 36.The heart of woman is a glass holding water. It is full but seems &&&&&&&&&&& to havenothing inside.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 37.我们总是要求男人有孩子一样的眼神,但要有父亲一样的能力。
&&&&&&&&&&& 37.We always ask for man to innocent as child, but able as father.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 38.离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。
&&&&&&&&&&& 38.If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has &&&&&&&&&&& to meetstinging pain.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 39.并不是因为安定了,所以想要结婚,就是无法与某人安定下去了,所以才要结婚。
&&&&&&&&&&& 39.It's not because of stability that someone wants to marry, but &&&&&&&&&&& because oflack of stability.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 40.寂寞确实跟孤单不一样,孤单只表示身边没有别人,但寂寞是一种你无法将感受跟别人沟通或分享的心理状态。而真正的寂寞应该是连自己都忘了喜欢一个人的感觉。
&&&&&&&&&&& 40.Loneliness is different from being alone. Being alone means you &&&&&&&&&&& just have noone beside u but loneliness means that you can not talk &&&&&&&&&&& with others and sharethem with your feelings. And the true &&&&&&&&&&& loneliness is that you even forget how itfeels when you love &&&&&&&&&&& someone.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 41.在友情的盆栽中培养爱情不是件容易的事,但是在长出爱情的盆栽里培养友情是件更困难的事。如果掏空了我心中的土,是否能培养出过去那种友呢?
&&&&&&&&&&& 41.It's not easy to change friendship into love. But it's even &&&&&&&&&&& harder to turnlove into friendship. If I swallow my heart, whether I &&&&&&&&&&& can regain thefriendship once I had.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 42.如果花开了,就喜欢;如果花落了,就放弃。陪你在路上满心欢喜是因为风景,不是因为你。
&&&&&&&&&&& 42.If it blossoms, I if not, give up. I just accompany u &&&&&&&&&&& merrily forthe sake of scenery not for you.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 43.千万别交一个无法替代的情人,否则你就会成为那个可以替代的情人。情人之间的自由就如同过期的支票,你可以继续拥有,但却无法兑现。
&&&&&&&&&&& 43.Never get a lover that no one can replace, otherwise you will be &&&&&&&&&&& easilyreplaced. The freedom between lovers is like an overdue check &&&&&&&&&&& that you can ownit forever but can not turn it in cash.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 44.我知道这世上有人在等我,但我不知道我在等谁,为了这个,我每天都非常快乐。
&&&&&&&&&&& 44.I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no &&&&&&&&&&& idea of whohe is. But I feel happy every day for this.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 45.当我们满怀喜悦和惆怅的成长已经成为一种可以被讲述的故事时,我们发现我们从未遵守过任何一个诺言,但我们真的真心真意相爱过。
&&&&&&&&&&& 45.When we grow up with happiness and sorrows, a story is coming &&&&&&&&&&& out. We findthat we never abide by any promise, but we really loved &&&&&&&&&&& each other at one time.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 46.我安慰自己,虽然在最底最底的位置,看不到花儿绽放是的艳丽,然而却总不会错过花瓣飘落时在风中悠扬飞舞的浪漫。
&&&&&&&&&&& 46.I comfort myself like this: although I am in the lowest place, &&&&&&&&&&& seeing nowflowers blossoming, I can always witness the romance when &&&&&&&&&&& the petals fall downand fly in the wind.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 47.所有的爱情故事都有相同之处,在我生命的某一时刻我也经历过这些,然而我已记不得这些。我所记得的是,爱是以另一个男人的形式,带着新的希望,新的梦想重回我心中。
&&&&&&&&&&& 47.All the love stories have something in common. Once upon a time, &&&&&&&&&&& I have thatexperience too. but I can not remember it clearly. All I &&&&&&&&&&& can remember is thatlove returns with another man bringing new hopes &&&&&&&&&&& to me.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 48.曾经有机会目睹他最软弱最糟糕的时刻,你仍然能够微笑接受他的不完美,并且和他共同拥有这个秘密,这段爱情才能够长久一些。
&&&&&&&&&&& 48.Once I have the chance to witness his worst moment, but u still &&&&&&&&&&& can accepthis defects and keep this as secret. Then ur love will &&&&&&&&&&& last longer.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 49.我相信了你编写的童话,自己就成了童话中幽蓝的花。
&&&&&&&&&&& 49.I believe in the fairy story u wrote for me, and myself becomes &&&&&&&&&&& the faintflower in the story.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 50.幸福的关键不在与找到一个完美的人,而在找到任何一个人,然后和他一起努力建立一个完美的关系。
&&&&&&&&&&& 50.The key for happiness is not find a perfect person, but find &&&&&&&&&&& someone andbuild a perfect relationship with him.
&&&&&&&&&&& 50.在我们生命中出现的人,一些给我们上课,一些让我们痊愈,有的用来分担分享,有的用来真爱。51.Among those people &&&&&&&&&&& that appear in our life, some are to teach us, some to &&&&&&&&&&& comfortGetWord("comfort"); us, some to share and some to love.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 52.与其等到别人来爱你,不如自己学着努力多爱自己一些,如果今天的你没有比昨天更喜欢自己,那明天对你来说又有什么意义呢?
&&&&&&&&&&& 52.It's better to try hard to love yourself more than to waitsomeone &&&&&&&&&&& to love u. if today u don't like yourself more than yesterday,so &&&&&&&&&&& what's the meaning of tomorrow?  
&&&&&&&&&&& 53.你可以用自己不喜欢的方式赚到财富,也可以用自己不相信的药治好疾病,但你无法从自己不爱的人身上获得幸福。
&&&&&&&&&&& 53.You can make fortune by ways that u don't like, and can getcured &&&&&&&&&&& by medicine that u don't believe, but u can never feel happy &&&&&&&&&&& fromsomeone you don't love.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 54.有一个人让我觉得很安心,所以想要依靠他,而另一个人让我觉得很孤单,所以想要拥抱他。
&&&&&&&&&&& 54.Someone makes me comfortable, so I want to rely onGetWord("rely &&&&&&&&&&& on"); while another one makes me feel lonely, so I want to &&&&&&&&&&& embrace him.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 55.一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
&&&&&&&&&&& 55.An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for &&&&&&&&&&& forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 56.所谓的自由,就是自己活着的理由,如果轻易放弃生命,那么在哪里都找不到自由的。
&&&&&&&&&&& 56.The so-called freedom is the reason to be alive. If u easily give &&&&&&&&&&& up life, then u can never find freedom.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 57.当一个人谁都不爱的时候,他就可以爱上身边的任何一个人。
&&&&&&&&&&& 57.When someone loves none, he will fall in love with anyone around &&&&&&&&&&& him.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 58.女人如果不性感,就要感性;如果没有感性,就要理性;如果没有理性,就要有自知之明;如果连这个都没有了,她只有不幸。
&&&&&&&&&&& 58.If a woman is not sexy,if she is not &&&&&&&&&&& emotional, if she is not reasonable,she has to &&&&&&&&&&& know herself clearly. coz only she has is misfortune.
&&&&&&&&&&& 59.一个有着优美背影的女人的最佳动作是背身离去——回忆就是这样一种女人。
&&&&&&&&&&& 59.The best for a woman who has nice figure is to turn around and &&&&&&&&&&& leave. This kind of women will be always in &&&&&&&&&&& memory.(沪江小编:这句话偶觉得有点问题的,欢迎发表评论拍砖&&)
&&&&&&&&&&& 60.在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
&&&&&&&&&&& 60.In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give &&&&&&&&&&& women happiness.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 61.当一个人谁都不爱的时候,他就可以爱上身边的任何一个人。
&&&&&&&&&&& 61.If someone loves none, he may fall in love with anyone around &&&&&&&&&&& him.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 62.有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月,会让你知道 &&&&&&&&&&& ,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。
&&&&&&&&&&& 62.Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? Wealways &&&&&&&&&&& think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviestthing &&&&&&&&&&& in the world. But one day, when u look back, u suddenly realizethat &&&&&&&&&&& it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, butin &&&&&&&&&&& fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up &&&&&&&&&&& withthe time.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 63.我总是,追赶,那些黑色的潮水断处的山崖,却忘记了命轮里,一季一季俏俏开放,又悄悄枯萎的,没有来路的葵花。
&&&&&&&&&&& 63.I am always running after those black tides from the cliff, but &&&&&&&&&&& forget those sunflowers which blow and vanish every year.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 64.爱情不是存在于我住的地方,而是存在于我爱的地方。爱情是用全世界所有的名言都无法解释的未知世界。男人可以了解宇宙却不能了解女人,因为男人缺乏那种脑细胞。
&&&&&&&&&&& 64.Love doesn't exist in the place where I live but in the place &&&&&&&&&&& Ilove. Love is an unknown place that no saying from all around the &&&&&&&&&&& worldcan explain. Man can understand the universe but not women. &&&&&&&&&&& Because manis lack of that understanding.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 65.人们说,找到了什么样的人就有了什么样的生活,于是不同的选择,就有不同的童话结尾。
&&&&&&&&&&& 65.It's often said that u will have the same life as the person u &&&&&&&&&&& find. Therefore, different choices make different endings.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 66.在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是,这种等待,就是爱情本身。
&&&&&&&&&&& 66.We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for &&&&&&&&&&& ourselves.And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he &&&&&&&&&&& is, how tolove or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe &&&&&&&&&&& no one willcome out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 67.我知道感情不能拿来比较,但无意中还是习惯用他拥有的来抱怨他所缺少的。
&&&&&&&&&&& 67.I know that love shall not be compared, but I still used to &&&&&&&&&&& complaining what he is lack of.
&&&&&&&&&&&   
&&&&&&&&&&& 68.每个女孩都曾经是一个无泪的天使,当她遇上心爱的男孩时便有了泪,天使落泪,坠落凡间,所以每一个男孩都不能辜负他的女孩,因为她曾经为了你,放弃了整个天堂。
&&&&&&&&&&& 68. Every girl was once an angel without tears. When she meets &&&&&&&&&&& thebeloved boy, she gets the tears. And after she cries, she falls &&&&&&&&&&& intothe earth. Therefore, every boy shall be nice to his girl, coz &&&&&&&&&&& she oncegave up the whole heaven for the boy.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 69.暗恋是不需要对象的,我们不过站在河边,看着自己的倒影自怜,却以为自己正在爱着别人。
&&&&&&&&&&& 69.You don't need someone to love in secret. We just stand by &&&&&&&&&&& theriver and feel sad when seeing the shadow in the water and &&&&&&&&&&& thought thatwe r falling love with someone.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 70.不是我们去选择际遇,而是际遇选择我们。当际遇来到,我们能够做的,只是接受这个挑战。不要说机会从来没有出现,它曾经出现过,只是你舍不得放下自己拥有的东西。
&&&&&&&&&&& 70.It's not us to choose the opportunity, but it's opportunity &&&&&&&&&&& thatdecides us. When the opportunity comes, all we can do is to take &&&&&&&&&&& thischallenge. Don't say that opportunities never come. It came but &&&&&&&&&&& u justdon't willing to give up the things u own.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 71.男人的爱是俯视而生,而女人的爱是仰视而生。如果爱情像座山,那么男人越往上走可以俯视的女人就越多,而女人越往上走可以仰视的男人就越少。
&&&&&&&&&&& 71.Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. &&&&&&&&&&& Iflove is a mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see &&&&&&&&&&& whilewomen will see fewer men.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 72.温暖是奢侈的东西,奢侈到需要用很深的寒冷和疼痛才能体现。
&&&&&&&&&&& 72.Warmness is luxury—which is reflected by deep cold and hurt.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 73.好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。
&&&&&&&&&&& 73.Good love makes u see the whole world from one person while bad &&&&&&&&&&& love makes u abandon the whole world for one person.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 74.真爱,不是因为你能带给我什么而爱你,而是因为爱你而准备接受你所带来的一切。真爱就是不指望你让我能在人前夸耀,但在我的内心深处有这样的把握:即使所有的人不与我为伍,你也会依然站在我身边。
&&&&&&&&&&& 74.I love you not for the things u would bring to me but to &&&&&&&&&&& accepteverything u could bring. The true love is not for showing. &&&&&&&&&&& But I amsure that even if all other people abandon me, u will still &&&&&&&&&&& be my side.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 75.真正的女性是毅然抛弃所谓女性气质,却依然美丽的人;真正的男性是坚决承担男性责任,却依然感到悲愁的人。
&&&&&&&&&&& 75.Thereal women are those who are still beautiful even abandoning &&&&&&&&&&& al while the real men are those who are still &&&&&&&&&&& sad eventaking over all the responsibilities.
&&&&&&&&&&& 76.人类的感情最特别的就是单恋,那是绝无仅有的。你绝不会看到一只猫,会偷偷地喜欢上另一只猫。
&&&&&&&&&&& 76.The most special feeling of human is the blind love. That's the &&&&&&&&&&& unique. U would never see a cat loving another cat in secret.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 77.只有很少的人才懂得,人生是因为缺憾而美丽,而所谓的回头,只不过是丢掉了白天的太阳之后,又错过了夜晚的星星。
&&&&&&&&&&& 77.Onlyfew people know that life is beautiful for lacking something. &&&&&&&&&&& Theso-called turning-around is that u not only miss the sun in day &&&&&&&&&&& timebut also the stars at night.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 78.所谓情话,就是你说了一些连自己都不相信的话,却希望对方相信。
&&&&&&&&&&& 78.The So-called love word is that u say something that u would not &&&&&&&&&&& believe by yourself, but u hope others would believe.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 79.有吃的东西,有睡觉的地方,有所爱的人,便是幸福。幸福是荒废的灵魂遇到爱的邂逅。
&&&&&&&&&&& 79.Happiness is that u have food to eat, place to sleep and people &&&&&&&&&&& to love. Happiness is when thedesolated soul meets love.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 80.如果人生最坏的只是死亡,生活中怎会有面对不了的困难。
&&&&&&&&&&& 80.If the worst thing in the world is to die, then what kind of &&&&&&&&&&& difficulty we can not overcome?
&&&&&&&&&&&   
&&&&&&&&&&& 81.每段爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。
&&&&&&&&&&& 81.When every love comes to the end, if u look back, u will find &&&&&&&&&&& flowers and sorrows, but it's always beautiful.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 82.不是把对方留在自己身边才叫爱,能放手让所爱的人离开,也是爱的一种。
&&&&&&&&&&& 82.To keep someone ar love is to let the one u &&&&&&&&&&& love go freely.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 83.宽恕,原谅并不代表忘记,也不代表赦免,而是放自己一条生路。孤单不是有没有朋友的关系,而是有没有住在你的心里。
&&&&&&&&&&& 83.To forgive is not to forget, nor remitGetWord("remit");, but let &&&&&&&&&&& to be lonely is not becoz u have no friends, but no one is &&&&&&&&&&& living in ur heart.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 84.人都是会改变的,有些人选择改变环境,有些人选择被环境改变。很多时候你无法改变的时候,我只好选择,在里面找到让自己快乐的力量。
&&&&&&&&&&& 84.People will always change. Some choose to c &&&&&&&&&&& some choose to be changed by the environment. Most of thetime when u &&&&&&&&&&& cannot change, u have to choose to find something to makeyourself &&&&&&&&&&& happy.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 85.事实上,这个世界不符合所有人的梦想。只是有人可以学会遗忘,有人却坚持。
&&&&&&&&&&& 85.The fact is that the world is out of everyone's expectation. But &&&&&&&&&&& some learn to forget, but others insist.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 86.不要期待完美的男人,不是因为你期待不到,而是根本没有完美的男人。
&&&&&&&&&&& 86.Never expect the perfect man, it's not because that u cannot &&&&&&&&&&& find, but just becoz there is no perfect man.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 87.在这世界上无所谓偶然,只是伪装成偶然的必然。
&&&&&&&&&&& 87.In this world, there is no accident, but some certainty that &&&&&&&&&&& pretends to be accident.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 88.偶尔要回头看看,否则永远都在追寻,而不知道自己失去了什么。
&&&&&&&&&&& 88.Sometimes u need to look back, otherwise u will never know what u &&&&&&&&&&& have lost in the way of forever searching.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 89.如果你爱一个人,你会了解她的一切,而不需要问她;如果你不爱一个人,即使她告诉你她的一切,你也还是会忘记的。
&&&&&&&&&&& 89.If u love someone, u will know everything about her withoutasking &&&&&&&&&&& if u don't love someone, u will forget everything even ifshe &&&&&&&&&&& told u everything.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 90.我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
&&&&&&&&&&& 90.I don't think that when people grow up, they will become &&&&&&&&&&& morebroad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's &&&&&&&&&&& aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's &&&&&&&&&&& theleast. And then be a simple man.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 91.你是幸运的,因为你可以选择爱我或不爱我,而我只能选择爱你还是更爱你。
&&&&&&&&&&& 91.U r so lucky, coz u can choose to love me or not, but myself only &&&&&&&&&&& have to choose from loving u or loving u more.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 92.无论命运以怎样残忍的方式赐予一个人以磨难和不幸,但仍会相应地赐予他幸福与甜蜜,即使这幸福是如此短暂与不真实,也足以照亮他今后整个暗淡的人生。
&&&&&&&&&&& 92.No matter how cruel the destiny treats one with tribulationand &&&&&&&&&&& misfortune, it will correspondingly treat him with happiness &&&&&&&&&&& andsweetness. Even if the happiness is short and false, it's enough &&&&&&&&&&& tolight up the whole future life.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 93.我一直相信,在这世界上存在着一个地方,一个让现实抓不到你的地方。在那里,梦想离你很近,很近,就像我相信,在城市里来往的人群中,总有一个,会让你记得一辈子。直到你咽下最后一口气。你一眼就认出她。我时常做同一个梦,在梦里,我总是不停地跑,不停地寻找。他们说要到那个地方,要找到那个人,你必须比别人多一点勇气,多一些幸运。你可能会付出冒险的代价。你可能会死在半途上。你敢不敢去?有一个地方,你去了就不想离开,有一种人,你一辈子只会遇见一次。
&&&&&&&&&&& 93.I always believe that there exists a place where reality cannot &&&&&&&&&&& find me. there, the dream is very close. Just as I believe thatthere &&&&&&&&&&& will always be someone in the crowd that u will remember &&&&&&&&&&& foreveruntil u die. U can recognize her immediately. I often have &&&&&&&&&&& the samedream. In the dream, I am running and searching. They say I &&&&&&&&&&& shall havemore courage and more luck to reach that place and find &&&&&&&&&&& that person.Maybe I have to take a risk, coz maybe I will die in the &&&&&&&&&&& way ofsearching. So dare u to go? There is someplace that u once go &&&&&&&&&&& and wouldnot like to leave and some one that u would only meet once &&&&&&&&&&& in ur wholelife.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 94.一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
&&&&&&&&&&& 94.In ur life, there will at least one time that u forget &&&&&&&&&&& yourselffor someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership &&&&&&&&&&& nor love.Just ask for meeting u in my most beautiful years.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 钟情,相思,暗恋,渴慕,等待,失望,试探,患得患失,痛不欲生,天涯永隔,追忆似水流年……种种这些,都曾因你而经历,也就誓不言悔。
&&&&&&&&&&& Love you, think of you, love you secretly, eagerly love you, &&&&&&&&&&& wait,feel disappointed, try hard, lose, and feel sad, go apart, &&&&&&&&&&& andrecall.All of these are for sake of you. And I will never regret &&&&&&&&&&& forit.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 95.如果不是你,我现在肯定只能在绝望和恐惧中颤抖,发出痛苦的呻吟。但是因为有了你,我,每天都可以梦想最美丽的离别。因为你拿整个生命来爱我,所以我的心获得了自由。我的生命正在慢慢地离开我,好象沙子从沙漏中流走一样,我听到了那流逝的声音,但只要你还熟睡在我身旁,我就依然笑得出来。
&&&&&&&&&&& 95.If not for you, I must be shiveringin the despair and fear, &&&&&&&&&&& groaning painfully. But for you, every day Iwill dream the most &&&&&&&&&&& beautiful apart. Becoz u use your whole life tolove me, and I feel &&&&&&&&&&& free. My life seems to leave me like the sandflowing. I can hear &&&&&&&&&&& that, but I can still smile only as long as I seeyou sleeping by my &&&&&&&&&&& side.
&&&&&&&&&&& 96.生命最大的恐惧,不过是来自于心底那个不去发现的黑暗,但是灵魂告诉我们,只要还有心跳,就一定有勇气。
&&&&&&&&&&& 96.The most fearful thing in the life is the darkness deep in &&&&&&&&&&& yourheart. But soul told us that u shall have courage as long as the &&&&&&&&&&& heartbeats.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 97.这个世界最易碎的就是男人的酒杯,政客的承诺,少女的梦想,钢丝上的爱情,现代社会的善良和高贵的心。
&&&&&&&&&&& 97.The most easily broken thing in the world is the man's wineglass, &&&&&&&&&&& politician's promise, girls' dream, steel wire-like love, the &&&&&&&&&&& virtuousGetWord("virtuous"); of modern society and the holy heart. 
&&&&&&&&&&&  
&&&&&&&&&&& 98.自由不是让你想做什么就做么,自由是教你不想做什么,就可以不做什么。
&&&&&&&&&&& 98.Freedom is not letting u do whatever u wanna but teaching you not &&&&&&&&&&& to do the things u don't wanna do.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 99.我以为呵出一口气,能化作晴天的云,没想到竟在眼角凝结成雨滴。在这个寒冷的冬夜里,爱情像一种奢侈品,让相爱的人更幸福,让落单的人禁不起。
&&&&&&&&&&& 99.I thought that the breath could be changed into the clouds in &&&&&&&&&&& fine days. However, it turns into rain drops in my eyelash. In such &&&&&&&&&&& a cold winter evening, love is luxury, making couples more happy and &&&&&&&&&&& the single lonelier.  
&&&&&&&&&&& 100.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。
&&&&&&&&&&& 100.Don't forget the things u once u owned. Treasure the things u &&&&&&&&&&& can'tget. Don't give up the things that belong to u and keep those &&&&&&&&&&& lostthings in memory.   
&&&&&&&&&&& 101.我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。
&&&&&&&&&&& 101.Ilove and am used to keeping a distance with those changed &&&&&&&&&&& things. Onlyin this way can I know what will not be abandoned by &&&&&&&&&&& time. For example,when u love someone, changes are all around. Then &&&&&&&&&&& I step backward andwatching it silently, then I see the true &&&&&&&&&&& feelings.
本转帖分类:&&&&
&&上一帖:
下一帖:&&
(%)点击发表你的观点
11-11 08:0111-11 08:0311-11 08:0811-11 08:0911-11 08:3111-11 08:3111-11 08:4611-11 08:4611-11 08:4611-11 08:46
热门转帖:
最新专题:
&2015 开心网

我要回帖

更多关于 coming 的文章

随机推荐