初三英语书面表达《中学生自我评价怎么写的爱好》怎么写

英语书面表达 根据提示写一个口头通知1 时间 9月15日,周日,早晨六点开车 2 地点 学校大门口集合3 内容 参观蓟县长城 登盘山 在山上野餐4 要求 5:50集合,穿运动鞋,自带午饭和水注意:1.要求不得遗漏2.符合口头通_百度作业帮
英语书面表达 根据提示写一个口头通知1 时间 9月15日,周日,早晨六点开车 2 地点 学校大门口集合3 内容 参观蓟县长城 登盘山 在山上野餐4 要求 5:50集合,穿运动鞋,自带午饭和水注意:1.要求不得遗漏2.符合口头通
1 时间 9月15日,周日,早晨六点开车 2 地点 学校大门口集合3 内容 参观蓟县长城 登盘山 在山上野餐4 要求 5:50集合,穿运动鞋,自带午饭和水注意:1.要求不得遗漏2.符合口头通知的形式3.词数为100左右
Attention, please!On September 15th, Saturday, we will have an autum outing to Jixian County. There we will visit the Great Wall and climb the Panshan Mountain, and
have a pcinic on the top of the hill. Please wear comfortable sneakers and
bring with you your own lunch and drink. On that morning,
the coach will start at 6:00, so do arrive at the school gate by 5:50.May you have nice trip!豆丁精品文档: 英语投诉信 英语投诉信格式 英语作文投诉信 高中英语书面表达 投诉..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高中英语书面表达---投诉信ms
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语书面表达怎么写啊?&_百度作业帮
英语书面表达怎么写啊?&
初中英语?My dream job
grow up, I want to be a teacher ,because I think that if I can be a teacher ,i can teach my student to be a good person and to be useful person.
Of course ,in order to be a good teacher ,I should study hard .First of all ,I should be a good student,then ,I can have many knowledges. So ,i will be a good teacher in the future.
就按那样写啊,你想做什么工作,你为什么想做这个工作,你会使你的梦想实现
Everybody has his dream job. I also have my dream job. My dream job is to be a reporter so that I have opportunities to write &articles for newspapers and magazines, &and to inter...
衷心建议你去百度搜索。。理想中的职业或者梦想的工作。。因为是作文,太长了,有很多复制的,我觉得复制给你倒不如你去那边找、祝你顺利
好好学英语啊,到时候泰国人、波兰人、美国人、马来西亚人跟你问路的时候你还可以对着他们拽一口流利的英语「以上为经验之谈」加油!亲
不会写的翻译就行了啊,还要别人帮你写吗
我英语很差
你想做什么工作,你为什么想做这份工作,你会怎样使你的梦想实现,就这样写,用翻译软件翻译
总是想着别人帮你做完任何题,这样成绩怎么能够提升嘛英语书面表达:Library rules 怎么写!?根据如下几点,详细说明图书馆的制度,词数50~80!1.No food drink gum 2.Be quiet 3.Return books on time 4.Don't move around5.Don't make the books broken !
速度啊!_百度作业帮
英语书面表达:Library rules 怎么写!?根据如下几点,详细说明图书馆的制度,词数50~80!1.No food drink gum 2.Be quiet 3.Return books on time 4.Don't move around5.Don't make the books broken !
根据如下几点,详细说明图书馆的制度,词数50~80!1.No food drink gum 2.Be quiet 3.Return books on time 4.Don't move around5.Don't make the books broken !
速度啊!在线等!
是英语的啊!!!!!!!!!!!!拜托
! 请看清题啊!
我的分给的很高啊!
就一篇初中英语作文而已啊!
下面是一所学校的图书馆制度:Library Rules* Please enter the library in a quiet and respectful manner.* Remember-food and drinks,including water,are not permitted in the library.* During class time you must have a pass to visit the library.Sign in on the clipboard as soon as you arrive.Unless we remember seeing you,your signature is the only way we have of verifying your presence.* Please do not ask us to check out materials to you if you have come without your student ID card.We make NO exceptions to this rule!* Respect everyone's right to use the library.Keep the noise level to a minimum so that students may read and work on assignments without being distracted.请见下面参考资料栏中的链接
1不要吸烟2不要喧哗3请准时还书4不要将书乱放架5不要将书折坏
To keep the library work effectively and everyone shares the library resources in a harmonious surrounding, the following rules should be obeyed.1.Don’t take any food or drink gum into the librar...
To keep the library work effectively and everyone shares the library resources in a harmonious surrounding, the following rules should be obeyed. 1.Don’t bring any food,drink or gum into the libr...
您可能关注的推广怎么写书面表达啊&_百度作业帮
怎么写书面表达啊&

我要回帖

更多关于 中学生主要事迹怎么写 的文章

随机推荐