yt–918电棒多少钱是多少电压

Categories
Radhika Seth
Categories:
All said and done, the ? Case makes better sense as an iPhone Case than any others that I have seen. Two things that make this concept win its brownie points: A screen-cleaning slider that cleans those oily finger marks off the screen and a special nook to wind and store your earphones. Simple design, creative solution and a sleek outcome!
Like this post? What's next?
by Yanko Design
We want to
I think it’s a great concept, but people won’t be inclined to buy a case that has that much space wasted most of the time. There are better solutions for the headphones available for those who carry their earbuds everywhere.
The clenaing parts is great, and I’m sure if someone came up with a simple case that has a HIDDEN cleaning device like this one integrated without making a bulk, a lot of people would be inclined to buy it.
there are more innovative ways that a cleaning device could be incorporated. i can think of one that would serve another function, enabling the ‘bulk’ of the device to be useful in other ways as well.
Great concept, but that space may be a problem. Still, I think the cleaning part can?t be smaller, because I think this is the only way to save the corner radius of the iphone screen, so, great concept!!!
Or use a piece of cloth.
HHmm so many problems with this design. Have you actually seen the scale of those earphones? I have never seen a set that are thinner than the 9.8mm depth of the iphone. Which makes the storage compartment fine for the cable but nothing else (completely redundant) The “cleaner” slide thing has no way of attaching to the case as there are no side runners and the averall design elongates the phone when the whole idea of phone cases is to be as minimal as possible. Good effort but take some time before you design anymore cases mate lol
The bigger problem is that it’s obscuring the microphone and speaker.
I doubt the speakerphone would be usable, let alone the microphone.
Great concept, but I agree with one of the users above about the ‘extra’ space below the phone. It just adds weights to the already heavy phone. And plus it looks like it can just store the buds and not the actual earphone cords, correct?
Even if it were useful, the aesthetic is corrupted by the weird proportions.
I think it’s just fine! Can you make one for the iPod Touch?
I think that the cleaning devise would be better incorporated with a slide on cover for the front of the phone that cleans the screen every time you put the cover on automatically.
The headphone issue is a tough one no matter what but it’s not bad.
A creative iPhone case can make an iPhone be unique.
Want your own avatar? Register your email at .
Official Media Partners
As Seen In
(3140 of 7448 articles)Close防狼电棒电压tgk
防狼电棒电压tgk
_暴走漫画_我们是尼玛们的忠实盟友(? ̄△ ̄)?_
暴友圈暂时没有内容!
申请创建连载系列
(注:最少10个原创作品)
上传系列封面
1、申请系列至少要有十篇精选神作
2、申请系列必须要有系列的封面图(封面图不得涉黄)
3、系列的名称和用来申请系列的神作名称不能涉及(色情、政治、暴力等违规网站要求的词语)
4、申请系列的神作不得是盗用他人作品
5、1万赞以上的作品至少要占到申请系列神作的60%
用户名或邮箱:
&&王尼玛记住我
用注册帐号登录后你可以发暴漫,跟其他小伙伴聊天发小纸条,关注你的偶像,有很多好处哦,亲
什么?连暴漫帐号都没有?不怕吃亏?你TM在逗我?
你还可以使用相关帐号登录:
本世纪最大的谎言:已阅读并同意
用注册帐号登录后你可以发暴漫,还能跟其他小伙伴聊天发小纸条,关注你的偶像,有很多好处哦,亲
什么?你有帐号还不赶快登录?不怕吃亏?你TM在逗我?
你还可以使用相关帐号登录:
王尼美暴走版
感动(彩色)
难过 (姚明)
这不是真的
你特么在逗我?
原来这就是爱呀
注定孤独一生
你TM在逗我
我和小伙伴们都惊呆了
他们欺负我
我好像知道了些什么
让我摸一下
怎么可以这样
请帮助我们进步
平台选择电脑网页
Windows Phone APP
请帮助我们进步
商务合作:
西安摩摩信息技术有限公司&&&& 陕网文[0号&&&& 苏ICP备号-1电警棍在实际使用中效果怎么样?人如果被8万伏电警棍击一下的话会出现什么样的反映?是会出现休克、昏迷、丧失反抗能力?还是只是略有感觉,由于人的心理对电的恐惧而不敢反抗?另外,在近距离搏斗的过程中,如果对方和你有身体接触的情况下对对方使用电警棍,是否同时自己也被电击(因为人体是导体)?请实战中使用过电警棍的朋友指教,谢谢
您可能对这些帖子感兴趣
自己曾被电棍击过,首先感到全身特别麻,被击打部位就像被锤子打到一样,非常疼,手脚无力,整个人丧失战斗力,随后会感到被击打部位有针刺感,表面皮肤被烧出两个很小的黑点。在近距离搏斗的过程中,如果对方和你有身体接触的情况下对对方使用电警棍,自己不会被电到(保证自己没有接触到电弧的情况下),因为电棍是采用尖端放电原理,电压虽然很高,但电流很小,没有肌肤效应,可以放心使用。使用心得:1:注意拉距离,保证自己在有利的进攻范围内。2:使用电棍一定要巧,出手要隐蔽。3:记得一定要把保险拉线套在手上,以防在使用时被对方夺走。4:心态放好,有虚有实,要知道,电棍只是让对手丧失战斗力。5:平时可做冥想练习。6:保证电棍的电量充足。7:请注意被击打者生命安全!另外介绍你一只好用的电棍,605,交流的,30万伏特,使用完毕后不用放电,小巧易掌握,一般击打对方四肢就能使其丧失战斗力,电击效果很好。本文内容为我个人原创作品,申请原创加分
除非你照着执法对象的颈部来一下,否则没用。还是甩棍靠谱。
二 麻痹 电流瞬间通过时 神经会麻痹 比如拿刀的时候 手就会自然松开电视上看到 被击倒的那种 基本市面没有 因为那种容易电死人的 市面上的 号称几百万电流的都是扯淡的 骗人的 电死人了 谁赔偿? 电棍电压大小主要看 声音 和电花大小 而且就是普通电棍也很危险 碰到有心脏病的 和心理素质不好的都容易电昏 重者死亡
这种静电可能是由于穿脱晴纶衣物,也可能就是完全静态的状态下和周围物体发生接触.摸到金属物体的时候,忽然就会被电得一缩手.这种情况的电压,只不过有两三千伏,已经使人有感觉.使用电警棍的目的,是使对方瞬时惊悚,丢掉手中的物体,或失去反抗的决心.如果不使用在身体关键部位,一般只是一过性的效果,不会有永久的损伤.使用中要注意,不要长时间按住开关,而是要频繁松合,造成多次放电,多次打击.心理作用有的时候也很重要,噼里啪啦一放电,周围的宵小都知道警察来了.该走走.和罐喷结合使用吧.回来充电就行了,比罐喷省事儿.本文内容为我个人原创作品,申请原创加分秭归电棒加
秭归电棒加
_暴走漫画_我们是尼玛们的忠实盟友(? ̄△ ̄)?_
暴友圈暂时没有内容!
申请创建连载系列
(注:最少10个原创作品)
上传系列封面
1、申请系列至少要有十篇精选神作
2、申请系列必须要有系列的封面图(封面图不得涉黄)
3、系列的名称和用来申请系列的神作名称不能涉及(色情、政治、暴力等违规网站要求的词语)
4、申请系列的神作不得是盗用他人作品
5、1万赞以上的作品至少要占到申请系列神作的60%
用户名或邮箱:
&&王尼玛记住我
用注册帐号登录后你可以发暴漫,跟其他小伙伴聊天发小纸条,关注你的偶像,有很多好处哦,亲
什么?连暴漫帐号都没有?不怕吃亏?你TM在逗我?
你还可以使用相关帐号登录:
本世纪最大的谎言:已阅读并同意
用注册帐号登录后你可以发暴漫,还能跟其他小伙伴聊天发小纸条,关注你的偶像,有很多好处哦,亲
什么?你有帐号还不赶快登录?不怕吃亏?你TM在逗我?
你还可以使用相关帐号登录:
王尼美暴走版