can you guess whatthis is what 是病句吗

等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
2014年中考英语考点圈定试题及答案2
来源:233网校&&&【天天233网校,天天进步大!】&&&日
已有361人加入
一、单项选择。 1.―Would you like some milk?―________.(2013,安徽) A.Yes,please       B.The same to youC.Help yourself D.My pleasure2.________ good care of your pet,or it will get ill easily.(2013,长春) A.Taking  B.To take  C.Take   D.Taken3.―How is everything going in the hospital,dear?―________.A.I'm all right,thanksB.Not too bad,I guessC.Not at allD.That's all right,thank you4.It usually ________ Mum about half an hour to cook supper.(2013,荆门) A.pays B.takes C.spends D.costs5. ―I think drinking milk every morning is good ________ our health.―Yes,I agree ________ you.(2012,咸宁) A.to;to B.with;toC.at;with D.for;with6.Danny did all kinds of things to make the baby .(2010,兰州) A.to stop crying B.stop cryingC.to stop to cry D.stop to cry7.―What do you think of the talk shows hosted by Zhou Libo?―________.I watch them every week.(2011,桂林) A.I love them B.I can't stand themC.I don't like them D.They're boring8.I often ________ my homework after supper.But yesterday evening,I ________ TV.A.do;watch B.did;watchedC.did;watch D.do;watched9.Which of the following pictures means“Please don't make any noises”? A    B     C     D10.―Would you like to go surfing with me this afternoon?―________!(2013,西宁) A.Yes,I'd love to B.Yes,pleaseC.No,I won't D.It doesn't matter二、单词拼写。 根据首字母及汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写。 11.Could you tell me the h________(高度)of this building?12.He often tells j________(玩笑)to make us laugh.13.After class,we will d________(讨论)this topic.14.This bag is too e________(贵的),please give me a cheaper one.15.Don't d________(决定)on important matters too quickly.
三、补全对话。 从方框中选择合适的选项补全对话。其中有两项多余。 (Lava went to see a new movie in the morning.But she didn't enjoy it.She's talking to Jenny about what happened.)Jenny:You look unhappy.16.________Lava:I watched a movie in the morning.Jenny:17.________Lava:No.The movie was great.It was the audience(观众).Some people were late for the movie,some took phone calls during the movie,some made noise while eating snacks and some talked loudly.18.________Jenny:That's too bad.People should obey certain rules while watching a movie.Lava:Yes.The first thing is to keep the theatre quiet.We should sit down before the movie begins.19.________We should eat snacks quietly.And we should talk as little as possible.Jenny:20.________And we should take away our rubbish when we leave.Lava:I hope everyone should do these things so that we can enjoy the movie better.Jenny:Me too.A.I was annoyed all the time.B.Who did you go to the movie with? C.Yes,you are right.D.How wonderful the movie was! E.What's wrong with you?F.We should turn off our mobile phones.G.So the movie was boring,wasn't it?四、阅读理解。(2013,青岛)Dear Michael, How's your vacation?I'm visiting my uncle in Spain.He lives in the sunny and beautiful city of Valencia,in Spain. Yesterday,I had great fun.My uncle took me to the tomato festival in Bunol,which is just 30 miles away from where my uncle lives.You have probably never heard of this festival before.Neither have I.The tomato festival is called“La Tomatina”in Spanish.It was the biggest and messiest tomato fight in the world.When we first got to the square where the festival took place,it was very crowded with people from all around the world,and many trucks were carrying tomatoes.My uncle told me the crowded people here were around 38,000 and this was more than four times the population of Bunol. The tomato fight started as soon as the first banger was beaten.Then everyone including me started throwing tomatoes at each other.I took red tomatoes and threw them at anyone that ran,moved,bent down,or turned around.Tomatoes must be squashed(捏扁)before people threw them in order not to hurt anybody. After a little while,the streets,people and nearby buildings were splashed(溅起)with red.There was no winner in this fight,but we all had fun.As soon as a second banger was beaten,people stopped throwing.
  233网校推荐新闻:
来源:233网校-责编:baijie&&&
10月6日 22:44
有谁知道姜堰中学2012年的录取分数线、总分和各科所占分数?求解。
9月7日 19:47
有没有河南永城的,大家交流一下
8月24日 14:9
前久,我去补课学到了许多语法,可老师让我们举例,就是不会。我真的不知道该怎么办?
8月20日 9:5
怎么才能学好英语& ?求助啊。
8月16日 17:34
我今年初三毕业可是英语一窍不通,所以请网友帮忙,小弟感激不尽。
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:I find a goal, is to help aboluo find a goal.
“I find a goal, is to help aboluo find a goal.”This is not English, so I have no idea what you are trying to convey here. It will be a tremendous help if you type out what you want to say in Chinese first, instead of letting us guess it without a context. So far the only two interpretations that I can make sense of are: (1) “My goal is to help Apollo to find a goal.” and (2) “I found my goal, and that goal is to help Apollo to search for his goal.” These two sentences are grammatically correct, but they sound awkward and don't flow well.By the way, there is no such word as aboluo in English, so I think you meant Apollo (in caps).
那句看起來像是普通話, 雖然是使用了英文單詞(還有一個貌似普通話拼音的 aboluo/阿波羅?)。請跟這句比較 →Can You Guess Which Country Star’s House This Is?“你能猜到她在做干什么吗?”用英语怎么说?是“Can you guess what is she doing?& 但是感觉这句话好像有点不对._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
“你能猜到她在做干什么吗?”用英语怎么说?是“Can you guess what is she doing?" 但是感觉这句话好像有点不对.
是“Can you guess what is she doing?" 但是感觉这句话好像有点不对.
不正确宾语从句是陈述语序,所以:Can you guess what she is doing?
can you guess what she is doingguess后面要加陈述句语气
Can you guess what she is doing?
guess后面是一个宾语从句,要用陈述语气的。

我要回帖

更多关于 what is this 回答 的文章

随机推荐