以myspeechattheshoolleaverspaty为题目的wechat英语作文文

以my favorite athlete为题目的英语作文80字以上,初中水平_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以my favorite athlete为题目的英语作文80字以上,初中水平
以my favorite athlete为题目的英语作文80字以上,初中水平
my favorite athlete is yangbo because he is my hero
Your favorite athlete is Sanghaixin because he is very handsome.
我靠。。。以then and now为题目英语作文最好提到家人,是一以自己为中心,大概一分钟_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以then and now为题目英语作文最好提到家人,是一以自己为中心,大概一分钟
以then and now为题目英语作文最好提到家人,是一以自己为中心,大概一分钟
Now and thenTime has past by and I'm a 9th grader now.I'm facing the high school entrance exam in two months so now I'm preparing hardly and trying my best to get better grades.Next year I'll become a high school student and that time I'll be relaxed because the important test is over but I will miss my friends and teachers.Working hard with friends and teachers is the most important thing to do now.I thank my teachers for helping me and also my classmates who teach me a lot in different subjects.Now we are busy and then I hope that we meet again someday.望采纳求一篇100字以《我的朋友》作为题目的英语作文_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
求一篇100字以《我的朋友》作为题目的英语作文
被浏览59次
采纳率:47%
I have a best friend called Lily. She is a 15-year-old school girl.
She was born in 1996. I was also born in 1996,but I am younger than her.
She has short hair,a small nose and two big eyes. She is a very beautiful
She likes reading books, surfing the Internet and listening to music.
At school, she is very good at studying, so she always gets good grades.
She is the number 1 in our class.She is very popular in my class. She always helps others with their schoolwork .
In some ways , we are the same. For example, we are all outgoing
and funny, we often make our friends laugh.We both like reading books.
But there are also some differences between us. She is good at Chinese
and I am good at English. But she can teach me Chinese and I can teach
her English.
She says she is going to be a writer when she grows up. So how is she going to do that? She says she is going to study harder every year and
practice writing three times a week. I hope her dream becomes ture.
What a nice friend she is! She is my best friend!
绝对原创 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了以“Healthy Lifestyles”为题目的英语作文(100词左右)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以“Healthy Lifestyles”为题目的英语作文(100词左右)
以“Healthy Lifestyles”为题目的英语作文(100词左右)
Healthy LifestylesHealth is very important for everyone.And we all believe that the healthier we are,the happier life we will enjoy.As a result,how to keep healthy has become a hot topic around us.To stay healthy,I have the following tips to share with you,which are also my own practical experience.The first step is to pick up a good eating habit.I prefer more fruits and vegetables to ice-cream and burgers,for food with much oil in it can make us fatter and fatter.The next step is to have a reasonable living habit.During the day,I spend some time doing sports,and during the night,having enough sleep is important as well.Moreover,I believe that being in a positive mood will also do good to your health,because I find that anger makes me exhausted,however,kindness and confidence make me relaxed.All in all,why don’t you set out to lead a healthy life right now?The healthier we are,the happier we become.
We believe that health care consumers should be able to make educated choices about their health, and should have the tools and resources necessary to be a full participant in their health care team. ...
Health is very important for everyone. And we all believe that the healthier we are, the happier life we will enjoy. As a result, how to keep healthy has become a hot topic around us.
To stay h...
您可能关注的推广以MyOpinionontheInternet为题目的英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以MyOpinionontheInternet为题目的英语作文
以MyOpinionontheInternet为题目的英语作文
We can get information by using all kind of means, such as internet, books and our teacher. Among these, my favorite means is using internet. Here are several advantages of using internet to get information.
First, internet is the most efficient way to get information if our conditions are allowed. With the help of internet, we can use our Mobil phones or computers or other devices to get information want in a shortest time. In addition, we can get almost all answers of our questions by using internet.
Second, using internet to get information is a way to practice our ability of thinking, judging and making choices. Using internet to search questions, we often get several versions of answer. Among these answers, we need to think,to judge and to choose the best one on our own. In other words, using internet to get information is not only a process to get answer directly, but also a process to think, to judge and to make choices.
Finally, using internet to get information is also a process to broaden our knowledge. By searching different questions, we can get knowledge in different fields and make a complement for our knowledge. Besides, by referring different versions of answer, we also can learn to think question from different aspects. Therefore, using internet is the best means I like to get information.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文题目 的文章

随机推荐