expiredfirst love歌词翻译译

〓J※ Bieber0721〓翻译:Somebody To Love歌词+翻译(应该还不晚_bieber吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8,929贴子:
〓J※ Bieber0721〓翻译:Somebody To Love歌词+翻译(应该还不晚收藏
Oooh oooohFor you i'd write a symphony为了你&& 我创作一首交响乐I'd tell the violin也可以用小提琴演奏its time to sing a swim是时间去潜水了watchin play for ya一起去看惊奇的景象For you i'd be (whoaa oh)为你我可以改变But in a thousand miles但是在1000英里jut get you where you are我也能感觉到你step to the beat of my heart因为你已经走进我心里i dont need a whole lot我不需要别的but for you i need i但只要得到你I'd rather give you the world你想要些空间or we can share mine还是想要我们亲密无间I know i wont be the first one我清楚我给你的承诺given you all this attention不是最甜美的Baby listen ..I just need somebody to love我只是需要个爱人I-I dont need to much我不需要太多Just somebody to love只需要个爱人(Somebody to love)I dont need nothing else我不需要别的什么so I promise girl' i swear我对你的承诺,我是认真的I just need somebody to love我只需要个爱人I need somebody' i-i need somebody我需要,我需要爱I need somebody' i-i need somebody to love我需要,我需要爱Everyday' i bring the sun around我每天让太阳围绕着我转I slip away the clouds'我在云中醒来 smile for me(smile for me)大家都对我微笑(对我微笑)I would take 这是我想要的every second'每次心情不好every single time spend it like my last dime孤独的时候我都将扔掉,就像我的最后一分钱step to the beat of my heart你已经走进我的心 i dont need a whole lot我需要的不多but for you i need 只是你,我必须得到I'd rather give you the world你想要些空间or we can share mine还是想要我们亲密无间I know i wont be the first one我清楚我给你的承诺given you all this attention不是最甜美的Baby listen ..I just need somebody to love我只是需要个爱人I-I dont need to much我不需要太多Just somebody to love只需要个爱人(somebody to love)I dont need nothing else我不需要别的什么so I promise girl' i swear我对你的承诺,我是认真的I just need somebody to love我只需要个爱人I need somebody' i-i need somebody我需要,我需要爱I need somebody' i-i need somebody to love我需要爱,我需要个爱人I need somebody' i-i need somebody我需要,我需要爱I need somebody' i-i need somebody to love我需要爱,我需要个爱人And you can have it all你可以拥有anything you want 一切你想要的i can bring you 我也会给你give you the finer things yeah 给你美好的东西yeah!But what i really want I can't find cause但是我真正想要的,我还没有目标Money can't find me钱不会送上门Somebody to love ooooh需要爱~~Find me somebody to love 找一个我爱的人I need somebody to love我需要个爱人I-I dont need to much我不需要太多Just somebody to love只需要个爱人(somebody to love)I don’t need nothing else我不需要其他so I promise girl' i swear我对你的承诺,我是认真的I just need somebody to love我只需要个爱人I need somebody' i-i need somebody我需要,我需要爱I need somebody' i-i need somebody to love我需要爱,我需要个爱人I need somebody' i-i need somebody我需要爱,我需要爱I need somebody' i-i need somebody to love我需要爱,我需要个爱人 need somebody (Repeat)Is she up there她在那里吗?Is she up there她在那里吗?Is she up there她在那里吗?I just need somebody to love我只需要个爱人
&& 吧里很早就有人翻了~ 不过还是辛苦了!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
you will be my love歌词中文翻译
to you I&ll need
I long for your touch
You are the only one, with you
I know I&ll find love that I need
Love for a life time
So please, please believe it&s true
Our love will see us through
For one heart share by two
We&ll always stand, now and forever
Through the sun, and all through the rain
And for all time
You&ll always be my love
So please, please believe it&s true
Our love will see us through
For one heart share by two
We&ll always stand, now and forever
for all time,
You&ll always be my love
You&ll always be my love
all through the rain, for all time
You&ll always be, you&ll be my love
我的爱,直到你靠近
我只要你接触
你是唯一的一个,与你
我知道我会找到爱
我需要热爱生活的时间
所以你必须相信这是真的
我们的爱将看到我们走过
对于一颗心份额由两名
我们将始终占有,现在和永远
通过太阳,或全部透过雨
和所有的时间
你永远都是我的爱
所以你必须相信这是真的
我们的爱将看到我们走过
对于一颗心份额由两名
我们将始终占有,现在和永远
通过太阳,并通过所有雨
和所有的时间
你永远都是我的爱
通过太阳,并通过所有雨
你永远都是我的爱,
或全部透过雨
和所有的时间
你将永远是我的爱
大家还关注【like rain】 - smujji歌词l求Smujji 的 like rain 的歌词,中英文均可~有中英文对照翻译歌词的+10分thankyou_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
【like rain】 - smujji歌词l求Smujji 的 like rain 的歌词,中英文均可~有中英文对照翻译歌词的+10分thankyou
【like rain】 - smujji歌词l求Smujji 的 like rain 的歌词,中英文均可~有中英文对照翻译歌词的+10分thankyou
Smujji - Like RainRain rain,like rain like rainYou are the bright this spot in my dayWhen I shall we’re loving like rainAnd early that made me missing riseI love every breath that you takeYou know you are my only reason to believeAnd so I’m saying:“Whatever youl want I’ll be all that you need”In the missing your stringI will cause you no painWhen you whisper my nameI wish your body like rainYou and me all aloneI’ll be loving you soI give in gameI wish your body like rainGirl,if you need me to sayThen I shall we’re loving like rainCause girl,you've been crying so longWanna wash all your tears awayIf you don't need no other loverTo get throughJust give me your handCan you feel my heartEvery beat is for youIn the missing your stringI will cause you no painWhen you whisper my nameI wish your body like rainYou and me aren't aloneI'll be loving you soI give in gameI wish your body like rainRain rain,like rain like rainRain rain,like rain like rainListen to me babyOh no,you leave my breathless meOn my kneesListen to me babyOh oh,I am saying:“Whatever you want I'll be all that you need”In the missing your stringI will cause you no painWhen you whisper my nameI wish your body like rainYou and me aren''t aloneI'll be loving you soAnd giving in gameI wish your body like rainIn the missing your stringI will cause you no painWhen you whisper my nameI wish your body like rainYou and me aren't aloneI'll be loving you soAnd giving in gameI wish your body like rainLrc by Loren Mt from LK Lyrics Group求Taylor Swift的Love Story的歌词的中文翻译~_百度知道
求Taylor Swift的Love Story的歌词的中文翻译~
提问者采纳
请答应我I ll make it out of this mess 不要害怕,
我与你的父亲交谈;s left to do is run 我一直在等待(这一天),带我走吧, Juliet, baby,那时,you&#39,ll be the princess (到那时)我们就可以像王子和公主一样(快乐地在一起)It'cause we&#39,我爱你Ill be the princess (到那时)我们就可以像王子和公主一样(快乐地在一起)It&#39,只有逃离才能让我们摆脱束缚You't be afraid,我再也无法承受这孤独的煎熬I keep waiting for you but you never come 我一直在等着你, just say yes 这就是我们的爱情故事;ll be waiting,亲爱的;t go 于是;ll be the prince and I&#39,我不禁又想起了, oh 噢,
罗密欧;ll never have to be alone 嫁给我吧, baby,你再也不会感受到孤独……I love you and that&#39,呈出手中的戒指And said 他说;s a love story, all there&#39,茱丽叶,空气里;t know what to think 我脑子里乱糟糟的,即使只有如此短暂的一刻Oh;s all I really know 我只知道,一起去到一个我们可以相依相偎的地方I're dead if they knew 我们压抑着声息, we&#39, but it&#39,我无时无刻不在祈求你不要离开And I said 我说,答应我吧So I sneak out to the garden to see you 于是, baby,只有逃离才能让我们摆脱束缚You&#39,而你却沓然无踪Is this in my head, oh &#39,闭上你的双眼escape this town for a little while 逃避这个喧嚣的尘世, see the party,救救我, you&#39, just say yes 这就是我们的爱情,
我厌倦了似乎无穷无尽的等待wondering if you were ever coming around 渐渐开始怀疑你是否会如期出现在我面前My faith in you was fading 曾经坚定的信念, just say yes 这是多么美好的爱情故事呀;m standing there on a balcony in summer air 我站在阳台上, baby,也渐渐开始动摇When I met you on the outskirts of town 当我再一次在小镇的郊外与你相会And I said 我说,又像是一团浆糊He knelt to the ground and he pulled out a ring 梦中的他此时正虔诚地跪在我的面前;s left to do is run 我一直在等待(这一天),Romeo save me,We were both young when I first saw you我第一次看见你的时候,(我相信)我们终究会冲破困境It&#39,请答应我Oh, 正因为你的出现I was a scarlet letter 我的生命才有了如此鲜艳的光彩And my daddy said stay away from Juliet 我爸爸气急败坏地叫你离我远一点But you were everything to me 但我又怎么能够承受没有你的痛苦I was begging you please don&#39,我偷偷摸摸地溜到小花园去见你We keep quiet 've been feeling so alone 罗密欧, oh,看见热闹的舞会, I don&#39, save me,
那么,是夏天的味道Ss a love storyTaylor Swift-《Love Story》We were both young when I first saw you 当我第一次看见你的时候,被他们发现我们就完蛋了So close your eyes,我们都还年轻I close my eyes and the flashback starts 我闭上眼睛,答应我吧Romeo,却无比的忠诚坚贞Don&#39,呵,浓浓的,Mre trying to tell me how to feel 他们总在试图左右我的思想This love is difficult,亲爱的;ll be the prince and I'Cause you were Romeo, the ball gowns看见灯火, all there&#39, take me somewhere we can be alone 罗密欧,一起去到一个我们可以相依相偎的地方I&#39,华丽的盛装See you make your way through the crowd看见你费劲地从人群中挤出来And say hello,Romeo,亲爱的,一幕幕往事又在脑海中重现I&#39,一片空白;s a love story, take me somewhere we can be alone 罗密欧,至少让我知道了你的名字叫“罗密欧”You were throwing pebbles 你(对着我家的窗户)扔小石子儿And my daddy said stay away from Juliet我爸爸气急败坏地叫你离我远一点And I was crying on the staircase (可是这时)我却蜷坐在楼梯间里偷偷地抹眼泪Begging you please don&#39, just say yes 这是多么美好的爱情故事呀;s real 我们的爱情面对着重重的困难,亲爱的,带我走吧, I's a love story, oh, little did I know That you were Romeo 对我打招呼;t go 在心底里祈求你不要离开And I said 我说Rll pick out a white dress 而你正在为我挑选嫁衣It&#39,拯救我痛苦的灵魂吧they&#39
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
按默认排序
其他1条回答
通奸女犯)意思是对方是罗密欧即王子而女主人公只是个被人误解的通奸女犯即丑小鸭其他的都很棒,只是&#39, 正因为你的出现 I was a scarlet letter 我的生命才有了如此鲜艳的光彩直译(我是一个红字)Scarlet Letter 红字;Cause you were Romeo,象征耻辱的红色的A字(Adultery
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 love story歌词及翻译 的文章

随机推荐