everybody konws amy in the city(改为否定句怎么改为肯定句)__ __am

英语作文_百度知道
(以前问过一遍不知道为什么被删掉了……虽然很郁闷但是管理员好像还没有告诉我为什么就只好再问一遍了)要高中水平的,谈谈高考结束之后,并阐明其理由,你最想做的一件有意义的事情,A Teacher Popular with Student2题目1
提问者采纳
Now you can see,no matter the kids are in his class or not.During my busy preparation for this exam.At least,although it is only 30 minutes&#39.I am sure that I am able to do that.Meanwhile.Although the earthquake has already passed away for a long time,I understood a lot about life and ideal.I think my plan is a great one and it is made by myself for the first time.We are all moved when we heard that someone had put some cigarettes secretly in his drawer,it is much easier for me to go into their hearts!2,how famous and great Mr.Smith is our English teacher who is very strict with us and strict in his teaching as well,he would lend or give some money to the students who are poor.MY PLAN AFTER GRADUDUATION FROM SENIOR MIDDLE SCHOOL(高考后的计划)I am so excited that I have finished the entrance-exam to college.If you have some troubles in your mind or in your study,he has given up smoking for a long time,he cares more about his students than about himself.Perhaps.And for that.A TEACHER POPULAR WITH STUDENTS Mr,just because I am as old as the children there.And sometimes,and meanwhile,after the earthquake in Sichuan Province.Smith is.I believe that I am superior to the doctors and experts. And I will try my best to comfort the children who have lost their parents in the earthquake.It seems that he is superior to the other teachers in teaching,I can help the young kids there with their lessons.What I wan drive1,I understood much more about human existence.So I have an idea in my mind that I am goning to Sichun Province to help the people there after my graduation,and everybody enjoys attending his lectures,you will be satisfied with his help, just go up to him.It is said that he seldom goes back to his hometown to visit his parents.He shows great concern to the kids.Also,he always appears in different social activities and plays an important role in it.But he is really so famous in our school that nearly everybody konws him and loves him,there is still a lot that I can do for the people who suffered a lot,I reviewed my lessons
提问者评价
谢谢啊,只有你睬我……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Everyboby knows Amy in Beijing and Guangzhou.(改为反意句)
吴孟达飝df
Nobody knows Amy in Beijing or Guangzhou.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
don't they 希望对你有帮助
Everyboby knows Amy in Beijing or Guangzhou,does she?我是老师,有问题可以交流~
doesn't he?don't they? (口语) 【希望帮助到你,若有疑问,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)】
扫描下载二维码Everybody knows me.(改为否定句)
shijin0060
nobody knows me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Everybody knows the answer.(反意疑问句)
桦南小伙bFH2
doesn't he(正式文体)doesn't they(非正式)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 改为双重否定句 的文章

随机推荐