4人英语剧本带翻译翻译2,3,4三句话

用英语翻译“你喜欢什么颜色的衣服”的三句话:1.WHAT color clothes do you like?
2.What color of the clothes do you like?
3.What color are the clothes you like? 那句对?或者你有更好的翻译?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
3.What color are the clothes you like? 那句对?或者你有更好的翻译?
3.What color are the clothes you like? 那句对?或者你有更好的翻译?
1.你喜欢什么颜色的衣服?2.跟第一句相同3跟前两句基本相同.也可以这么翻译:你喜欢的衣服是什么颜色的?当前位置: &
求翻译:1,目前盗版的现像比较严重.2,造成这种现象的原国及危害.3,我们应该怎么做.这三句话写一个英语作文.是什么意思?
1,目前盗版的现像比较严重.2,造成这种现象的原国及危害.3,我们应该怎么做.这三句话写一个英语作文.
问题补充:
1, the current piracy is like the more serious .2, countries of origin for this phenomenon and hazards .3, how should we do this three sentences to write an English essay.
At present, 1 of piracy is now like a relatively serious2, the cause of this phenomenon, and the countries of origin and crimes against 3 3 What should we do it. The words write an English essay.
1, pirates at present the phenomenon quite is serious .2, creates this kind of phenomenon the original country and harms .3, how should we do. These three speeches write an English thesis.
1, the current piracy more serious theft. 2, this might be caused by the original state and endanger. 3, what should we do. wrote a three word English composition.
1, the current piracy more serious theft. 2, this might be caused by the original state and endanger. 3, what should we do. wrote a three word English composition.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译1.我要成为名字响彻天堂的天下第一大剑客2.我要制造一张自己亲眼看见的世界地图3.一个头脑简单到只有梦想的人说把这三句话翻译成英语!要绝对没有错误的!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.我要成为名字响彻天堂的天下第一大剑客2.我要制造一张自己亲眼看见的世界地图3.一个头脑简单到只有梦想的人说把这三句话翻译成英语!要绝对没有错误的!
英语翻译1.我要成为名字响彻天堂的天下第一大剑客2.我要制造一张自己亲眼看见的世界地图3.一个头脑简单到只有梦想的人说把这三句话翻译成英语!要绝对没有错误的!
1.我要成为名字响彻天堂的天下第一大剑客 I want to be the No. one super swordman whose name can be heard every corner of the heaven!2.我要制造一张自己亲眼看见的世界地图 I will make a world map that can be seen by my own eyes.3.一个头脑简单到只有梦想的人说 a simple man who has only dreams says你要主宰全世界吗?
1.I want to the world greater swordsman whose names is well known in heaven.2.I want to create a world map and to see it with my own eyes.3.A simple-minded person who has only dreams says
1. I want to be the name of the one in charge of heaven ringing big Swordsmen 2. I want to create my own eyes to see a map of the world 3. A simple-minded to only dream of the people新编大学英语4课文翻译及课后习题答桉完整版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
新编大学英语4课文翻译及课后习题答桉完整版
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语翻译2.上网聊天成瘾,会废寝忘食、严重伤害健康3.网络是虚拟的世界,应警惕陌生人,谨防网络诈骗请三句话表达以上全部内容.申明:本人不需要百度翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译2.上网聊天成瘾,会废寝忘食、严重伤害健康3.网络是虚拟的世界,应警惕陌生人,谨防网络诈骗请三句话表达以上全部内容.申明:本人不需要百度翻译
英语翻译2.上网聊天成瘾,会废寝忘食、严重伤害健康3.网络是虚拟的世界,应警惕陌生人,谨防网络诈骗请三句话表达以上全部内容.申明:本人不需要百度翻译
The first,it not only would waste our time,wealth and energy,but also has a negative effect to our study.The second,many people addict themselves to chatting on the net,they even forget all about eating and sleeping.It does serious harm to their health.Thirdly,the Network is just a virtual world.We should be wary of strangers and protect ourselves from Internet fraud.

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语4课后翻译 的文章

随机推荐