myfather(be)inlondonlast yearyear

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 Mr.andMrs.JonesareJapanese.Theyalwaysspentthei..
阅读理解。
&&&& Mr.&and&Mrs.&Jones&are&Japanese.&They&always&spent&their&summer&vacation&in&London&in&the&past.&They&usually&stayed&in&a&small&hotel&in&London.& &&&& (A)&Last&year&Mr.&Jones&made&a&lot&of&money,&so&they&decided&to&go&to&New&York&on&&vacation.&They&ordered&a&good&hotel&in&New&York.&&&&&&&&&&They&went&to&New&York&by&plane&and&arrived&at&the&hotel&in&the&evening.&They&thought&they&would&go&to&bed&hungry,&because&that&small&hotel&in&London&didn't&serve (提供) meals&after&six.&So&they&were&surprised&when&the&waiter&asked&if&they&would&eat&dinner.&&"Do&you&still&serve&dinner?"&asked&Mr.&Jones.&&"Yes,&sir,"&answered&the&waiter,&"We&serve&it&until&half&past&nine." &&&&&&& &"What&is&the&time&for&meals&then?"&asked&Mr.&Jones.&"Well,&sir,"&answered&the&waiter,&"we&serve&breakfast&from&seven&to&half&past&eleven&in&the&morning,&lunch&from&twelve&to&three&in&the&afternoon,&tea&from&four&to&five,&and&dinner&from&six&to&half&past&nine." &&&&&&&& &"Oh,&that's&great.&We&(B)____ ate&dinner&after six&in&that&hotel&in&London."
1. 将划线部分(A)处译成汉语。&&& ___________________________________________________&&&&&2. 选择适当的词完成(B)处,使意思连贯。(&&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&A.&often&&&&&&&&B. sometimes &&&&&&&&&&& C. never&&&&&&& D. always&&&3.&Where&does&Mr.&Jones&come&from?&&&&&&&&&___________________________________________________&&4.&When&do&you&think&Mr.&and&Mrs.&Jones&arrived&at&the&hotel&in&New&York?&&&&&&&& ___________________________________________________&5.&When&is&tea&served&in&the&hotel&in&New&York?&&&& ___________________________________________________&
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:同步题
1. 去年琼斯先生赚了很多钱,因此他们决定去纽约度假。2. C3. He is from Japan.4. After six in the evening and before half past nine in the evening.5. From four to five in the afternoon.(1, 3, 4, 5 答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 Mr.andMrs.JonesareJapanese.Theyalwaysspentthei..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 Mr.andMrs.JonesareJapanese.Theyalwaysspentthei..”考查相似的试题有:
10996511193013607615019012554272498将下列单词或短语前的字母填入空格.每个单词或短语只能填一次A.her B.because C.went shoppingD.but E.sometimes F.were G.autumnMy wife and I spent two weeks in London last year.We went there in (41) ____.We thought it was the be_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
将下列单词或短语前的字母填入空格.每个单词或短语只能填一次A.her B.because C.went shoppingD.but E.sometimes F.were G.autumnMy wife and I spent two weeks in London last year.We went there in (41) ____.We thought it was the be
将下列单词或短语前的字母填入空格.每个单词或短语只能填一次A.her B.because C.went shoppingD.but E.sometimes F.were G.autumnMy wife and I spent two weeks in London last year.We went there in (41) ____.We thought it was the best season to visit England.We went to many places on foot because we enjoy walking.Taxis (42) ____ too expensive (昂贵的).We couldn’t understand the bus routes (路线),and my wife didn’t like travelling on the underground.She said it made (43) ____ feel sick (感到恶心).We (44) ____ in Oxford Street and saved too much money.What we liked most was going to the theatre (剧院).We didn’t have the chance to see such wonderful plays at home.A lot of people said English food was very bad.We didn’t think so.It was true that most of the restaurants were French or Italian or Chinese,(45) ____ we had some very good meals.In fact,we enjoyed our holiday so much that we had already booked again for this year.We were going to take our umbrellas.I was sure we needed them (46) ____ in England.
41.G42.F43.A44.C45.B46.E 希望能帮到你,祝你开心.
G F A C D E
C D E My wife and I spent two weeks in London last year. We went there in (41) __autumn__.We thought it was the best season to visit England.We went to many places on foot because we ...一道英语问题I was in London last year.One day it had one of the______(1)fogs.You could______(2)see your hands in front of your face.When evening fell,it became even______(3).All traffic______(4)stop.I decided to walk.( )1.A.strongest B.heaviest_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一道英语问题I was in London last year.One day it had one of the______(1)fogs.You could______(2)see your hands in front of your face.When evening fell,it became even______(3).All traffic______(4)stop.I decided to walk.( )1.A.strongest B.heaviest
一道英语问题I was in London last year.One day it had one of the______(1)fogs.You could______(2)see your hands in front of your face.When evening fell,it became even______(3).All traffic______(4)stop.I decided to walk.( )1.A.strongest B.heaviest C.thinnest D.thickest( )2.A.clearly B.easily C.hardly D.nearly( )3.A.worse B.better C.hardly D.nearly( )4.A.couldn't B.had to C.mustn't D.begin to
1.D、thickest,注:thick fog,浓雾2.C、hardly,注:根据文意这里应该是“几乎看不见”的意思3.A、worse,注:even后的形容词要用比较级,根据文意这里是“更糟”的意思4.B、had to,注:首先通篇用过去式,所以D排除,然后根据文意这里应该是“不得不停下来”,而不是“不能停下来”、“不准停下来”,所以A、C排除,选B
B.大雾用heaveyC.表示困难A.情况更糟B.表示客观条件不得不。。。

我要回帖

更多关于 in last year 的文章

随机推荐