拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语大神帮忙写一篇演讲稿,谢谢,愿意的留下联系方式英语水平高中,好的给分
求英语大神帮忙写一篇演讲稿,谢谢,愿意的留下联系方式英语水平高中,好的给分
什么题目,多少字啊?求大神给我写一篇&初三即将毕业的演讲稿&
谢谢_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求大神给我写一篇&初三即将毕业的演讲稿&
求大神给我写一篇&初三即将毕业的演讲稿&
敬爱的老师、亲爱的同学们: 大家好! 今天我站在这里,代表全体初三毕业生向我们的母校告别,也向这段不能忘怀的岁月告别!三年的征途,是光荣的荆棘路,带着梦想与期待,我们一路走来。此时此刻,站在希望的门前回首张望,那一路的荆棘竟然都变成了盛放的蔷薇。我的心情是复杂的,既有大结局的喜悦,也有告别你们的一丝丝不舍。 在这告别的日子里,首先要感谢亲爱的母校,是您包容了我们的懵懂无知,是您孕育了我们的睿智果断...
再见了母校
快要毕业了,也即将告别我亲爱的母校.这时涌上心头的是深深的眷恋之情.心中一千一万个舍不得.但我们仍然是默默走开了.
清晨我独自漫步在母校,细细观赏着这里的每一个角落.
这里的一草一木在微风中向我摇头,仿佛在和我这个已经朝夕相处了快六年的朋友告别.这里的花仍是那么娇艳,草仍是那么绿,花香一阵阵迎面扑来.柳枝很自然的垂落到地上......我陶醉了,让我回想起:春风中,我们在这里嬉戏,...
殷殷热情,终系不住欲行的脚步。再见吧 !情同兄妹的同学们;再见吧!一如父母 的老师。 三年时光,匆匆地流逝了。相聚不知珍惜 ,别离才显重情。此刻,离别的晚会为我 们而开。再回首,张张熟悉的面孔像朵朵 彩云一一掠过;多姿多彩的生活如童话般 的梦境,在你我心头重播.可这一切,都将如 轻烟一缕,暖暖地飘向白云深处. 我多想,时光老人停下他匆匆的脚步;我多 想,历史长河滞住他汹涌前进的巨流.让我 把这一切...写一篇英语三分钟左右的演讲搞,题目是what is for tomorrow-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 写一篇英语三分钟左右的演讲搞,题目是what is for tomorrow
写一篇英语三分钟左右的演讲搞,题目是what is for tomorrow
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“写一篇英语三分钟左右的演讲搞,题目是wh”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“写一篇英语三分钟左右的演讲搞,题目是wh”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:<,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: Never Put off until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;We have been told that never put off until tomorrow what you can do today since childhood. However, there are still many people who like putting off the things that should do today until tomorrow. &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;They have no plans for their work and their time. As a result, they will not accomplish their goals in the end. For example, one Sunday I felt so tired after having a football match that I did not finish my homework even at night. I thought I could get up earlier to go to school the next morning so that I could finish my homework before class. But the next morning I was not able to get to school in time because of the traffic jam. I was punished by the teacher. It taught me a lesson. From then on I made a determination that I would never put off anything important until the next day. Please remember: Work today, for you don’t know how much you may be hindered tomorrow. Seize the present day,cherish every minute you have now and trust the tomorrow as little as possible. &#13;&#10;通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:求帮忙写一篇英语作文!! 假设你是wh公司的人事主任谭义,据总经理的要...答:Dear all, Just a reminder that there will be a English academy held next week in the training centre. Can you please persuade some of your staff to get involved in this academy? Lessons are going to start on Monday 12th of math...===========================================问:求帮忙写一篇英语作文!! 假设你是wh公司的人事主任谭义,据总经理的要...答:给我时间,我帮你想想,千万不要举报我,===========================================问:/v_show/id_XMzQyMjgyMjA4.html这是视屏的地址,根据...答:这种事大概不会有人帮忙 因为这在现实里面都可以挣钱了。。。。=========================================== 关于friend,可以参考了:)~Friends are the relatives who care about you, be there for you,make you happy, but not for any profit. Friends are soldiers who fight with you in the crucia...===========================================关于中国人口老龄化问题 1.人口老龄化问题正困扰着中国。 2.人口老龄化带来的问题。 3.应采取怎样的措施,谈谈自己的观点。 Aging of Population in China Many countries w...===========================================insurance then all of them will have to be let go. Also, let me explain Economics 101 to you, if my company GROSSES 500 K that does not mean that I take home 500 K. If I pay 3 ...===========================================建议你参考1998年湖南省大学生英语演讲比赛冠军的演讲稿,她的演讲题目是Modern college students,跟你说的我理想中的大学的内容应该差不多呢.我曾经用过这篇稿,当然也有...===========================================that I just stood on the stage for five minutes without saying a word. Obviously I lost, but then I understood this way it will not work. Next year I again took part in the English set spee...=========================================== Well, I think it is hard for someone in our generation that never watched any movie. In fact, I'm a big fan of movies that I always imagine that I was the hero or leading role in real lif...=========================================== My Feeling of College hello everyone ! Today i am very glad to stand here and talk about my feeling of college with you. How time flies!this term will be end up.I still remember...===========================================Olympic Games in Beijing. Thanks for your listening. 大家好!今天我演讲的题目是"我与... 但毕竟经过自己修改,写这篇文章我至少参考了3篇文章!~如果你语速快的话,三分钟多一...===========================================你把你的中文稿写好发到我帮你组织下,我之前也参加过类似的比赛===========================================are one of the world have an obligation to protect him, she is our mother, life, a good mother. Allow us to protect her Let us share with the world 我们生活在同一个世界上,资源是共...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助有个英语演讲啊,求英语大神们帮我改下演讲稿!好急的!_百度知道
有个英语演讲啊,求英语大神们帮我改下演讲稿!好急的!
That’s because theydraw strength: Don’t cry because it’s over. In addition to me:The most successful people are these who fail the most, life is like a fable. Now, I was born there but what a pity that I didn’t growthere, smile at tomorrow’ssunshine. There is an old English proverb,and I want to change a statement.the last one is: love animals, its splendidness isn’t measured by its length.Shakespeare had asaying, I stand inthis arena. This competition will be an unforgettable experience with you inmy growth stage, powerful in the face ofaudience here, butby its content. I exclaim it’s a wonderland when I back there in my early age. It teaches me to take more confident. That’s enough to explain it is the best teacher for us, but I think whetherI win or not, and experience is the best teacherfor you.Now, power and many other things from their experiences as usefulexperience. Treasure what you have at the moment, I dearly cherishmemories of the balley and animals there,a disaster befall that pulchritude place: Don’t cry for losing hometown. The time to get along with themtaught me a lot as experience. But as weall know.My hometown is XXXXXX, it takes a lot of experienceExperience is the best teacherUseful experiencecan be acquired from everywhere in our life. And Ithink, smile becauseit happened, everyone wants to be the winner
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
其他类似问题
英语演讲的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 以梦想为题的演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐