yuo havewant to memarryme是什么意思思

Make a list of things you might be doing that your parents like. Likewise, identify what you are doing well. You'll want to keep on doing those good things, or do them even better.
Try to fix the problematic things. For example, if you don't show your parents enough , make the effort every morning to give both of your parents a hug and tell them that you love them. Resolve any issues with your family and friends. Realize that you may be wrong and owe someone an apology.
Spend time with your parents. Get close to them and be yourself around them. For example: Go to the mall and shop with them now and again, or ask your mom to go have a coffee with you at the nearest cafe. This bonding can strengthen your relationship.
Clean your room. That way you'll have a clean space where you can let your thoughts run free, and be sure to help your parents when they need it the most whether it's doing the dishes or cleaning the attic, little things help.
Take care of yourself. Take a shower or bath, shampoo and condition, and moisturize. Keeping yourself together not only makes you feel good about yourself but it allows your parents to see the better side of you.
Wear neutral colors of makeup, most parents don't want their daughters to attract too much attention, so on most occasions its best to keep it simple. Don't overdo your accessories or makeup!
Listen when your parents have something to say. If you don't listen to them, they will think you are disrespectful. Even if it's something you're dreading (taking out the trash, finishing your homework), it will help you to become a better person in the end. Remember that parents have the power of authority and money in the house, and you will be most likely to get what you want if you're a good daughter.
Do nice things for others. Doing nice things gives you a warm feeling inside and makes you feel more optimistic.
Do your best and work hard at school, get good grades, in sports, or other endeavors, to give them opportunities to be proud parents. However, it is important to remember that you have to be true to yourself and know when it' don't wear yourself thin.
Talk with your parents about things that concern you about your relationship - things that may be their fault as well as yours. Stay calm. The last thing you want is to have a fight. When both parties have decided what to solve, tell them you love them. Give them a hug and say goodbye. Then take a walk or something so your mom or dad will think about what he or she has just agreed on.
Enjoy the simple things with your parents. Watch their favorite TV show together, eat dinner together, watch movies, and play board games. Don't let them feel like their little girl is pulling away.
Stay calm and collected. Whether some girl pulled your hair in class or pushed you over or you have a little sibling who just won't give you space kindly brush them off - your parents will appreciate your calm behavior.
Always tell the truth! It is good to tell the truth, even when you don't want to.
Always respect and trust your parents. They are your well wishers
Can you tell us aboutDog Obedience?
Dog Obedience
how to train a stubborn dog
Can you tell us aboutBlog Photography Tips?
Blog Photography Tips
how to start a photography blog
Can you tell us aboutLocks and Keys?
Locks and Keys
how to make a key chain
Can you tell us aboutBabysitting?
Babysitting
how to be a better babysitter
Tell us everything you know here. Remember, more detail is better.
Please be as detailed as possible in your explanation. Don't worry about formatting! We'll take care of it.
For example:Don't say: Eat more fats.Do say: Add fats with some nutritional value to the foods you already eat. Try olive oil, butter, avocado, and mayonnaise.
Always be thankful of what your parents did for you.
Always watch your mouth when you talk to your parents ,do not insult them or yell at them, be polite and kind to them, that will make them appreciate you more as their daughter.
Treat your mom or dad very kindly. Showing kindness and love to them will naturally bring more love and kindness in return. For example, ask them if they need help on a chore.
Be independent and show that you can do things (chores, etc.) without your parents having to ask.
Listen when they talk to you. If you're not paying attention and end saying, "What?" a lot, it will make them very angry.
Always be calm, if they are wrong, do not yell at or interrupt them. If they say something right, open your ears and listen.
Don't act lazy and do nothing in front of them and listen to everything they say.
Help your parents with the cooking and washing dishes now and then.
Never talk behind your parent's back. The world is full of people who will always wonder why their daughter is so mean. Love yourself first, and don't do things that will get your parents to ground you.
If you ever disagree with something your parents order you to do, just do it. Then come back later and say, "Hey, is there anything else I can do for you?" Just say it kindly, not in a rude manner. Unless you want to be punished.
Be yourself. Do not hurt yourself, dump your friends that are rude, or pretend to be something you're not. Just gain the gratitude of your parents. Your parents love you for who you are!
Take siblings off their hands. Have a fun day with younger siblings - take them to the park or go shopping. Younger children love to spend time with their older sister.
Try to get enough sleep. Go to sleep at 9:00 or 10:00.
Most moms love tea or knitting so make something for her when she is feeling down.
Do not tell them what to do for you.That will make them very angry.
Talk to your parents as much as possible, and don't hide anything from them, secrets make them not trust you anymore.
Always try to keep your attitude in check or they might ground you if don't.
Make a notebook for what you want to do to make them love you and make them proud of you.
If your parents are overprotective of you, it's because they love and are worried about you. But, if they are doing it very often, just ask them why. They will tell you the reason why.
Do not use sarcasm around your parents. This can be very annoying and sometimes make people lose their patience.
Try to have fun with your parents, but not too much fun, some parents are very serious and they may want you to act that way too, and if you do that they might think you're irresponsible, immature or childish.
Never talk back! You have to follow their decisions without saying, "You're stupid" or any other thing that will anger them. It may also get you punished.
If you are home alone with the dog and the TV then start to clean up what your mother could not finish. You may earn a reward if your parents come home and find the house spotless.
Don't get into a relationship or start dating any guy without your parents' permission
Unde parents want to pass down traditions.
If you are around 10 or 12 and you do not have a phone then you can earn one by not asking for to many things at the store. Be simple
Simply write a poem about how kind they are. So they will feel more loved and appreciated as your parents.
Make their bed or clean their bathroom. Do something for them.
Make a memory box/notebook. Write down all the things that you get mad at or the things that your parents do. Read it aloud to them once a week. So they know what is going on in your thoughts.
Always love them. Tell them you love them everyday.
Don't think you rule over you're parents, be thankful and loving. If you spent time with your mom and dad, you will find you will feel a lot more welcome and get a lot more.
If you make a mistake it's okay. Everyone makes mistakes, even parents! When you make a mistake, take responsibility and apologise. This will make your parents very proud!
Try to be grateful for what you have with them even thought you are not.
Be polite to them, don't do things which irritates or disappoint them, be kind to them, and always look for an opportunity to make them feel proud.
Never talk back to your parents! They probably know what they're talking about and you should listen to what they have to say.
Remember to let them know that you appreciate their care and that you love them. That is truly the best gift a parent could ask for.
Love them for who they are, and don't judge them and never shout at them.
It seems like this is hard. It really isn't. All you need is relaxation and passion. That will help you become a better daughter.
Respect your parents and their views on things, even if it is a little odd or eccentric. As long as it's not utterly insane, deal with it.
If anything is going on at school that is fighting, tell your principal about it. Do not join the fight.
If you disagree with something that your parent says/does, tell them so both of you can work through that problem.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 239,326 times.
Very helpful
239,326&views
102 Co-authors
78% of people told us that this article helped them.
Becomean Author!高频词,一定要记住哦!
大家都在背:
1. His hands were too weak to cock his revolver.
他的手没劲儿,扳不动左轮手枪的扳机。
来自柯林斯例句
2. Too bad he used his intelligence for criminal purposes.
他把聪明都用在了犯罪上,太可惜了。
来自柯林斯例句
3. I too am committing myself to continue the fight for justice.
我本人也保证将继续为正义而战。
来自柯林斯例句
4. His wife wasn't feeling too well and she wanted to go home.
他的妻子感到有些不舒服,想要回家。
来自柯林斯例句
5. He drank too much and is paying dearly for it.
他现在正为酗酒付出沉重的代价。
来自柯林斯例句
all too ——
1. 太(强调达到极端或不好的程度)
failures are all too common.
失败太平常了。
none too ——
1. 完全不;一点也不
her sight's none too good.
她的视力一点也不好。
1. her sight's none too good.
她的视力一点也不好。
1. her sight's none too good.
她的视力一点也不好。
1. “也;还;而且”释义下的同义词
2. “非常,很;过度”释义下的同义词
其他释义下的同义词
:比too正式一些,语气较重,只用于肯定句,一般紧靠动词。
:语气较轻,多用于口语,在肯定句中使用,通常位于句末。
:一般不用否定句,通常放在句末,强调时可放在句中。
:用于否定句,放在句末,之前加逗号。
:是书面语用词。
too, very这两个副词均可表示“大,很”之意。
: 指超过了承受能力或程度,即程度加到了不适当的地步。
: 用于加强程度,可修饰褒义词和贬义词。
(表示同样适用)也 You use too after mentioning another person, thing, or aspect that a previous statement applies to or includes.&
【搭配模式】:cl/group ADV
'Nice to talk to you.' — 'Nice to talk to you too.'...
“和你谈话很高兴。”——“我也一样。”
'I've got a great feeling about it.'
— 'Me too.'...
“我感觉这次一定没问题。”——“我也是。”
Depression may be expressed physically too…
抑郁症也会表现在身体状况上。
(用于补充性信息或评论之后,表示强调)而且,还 You use too after adding a piece of information or a comment to a statement, in order to emphasize that it is surprising or important.&
【搭配模式】:cl/group ADV
【语用信息】:emphasis
We did learn to read, and quickly too...
我们确实学会了阅读,而且学得很快。
People usually think of it as a 'boys' book', which of course it is, and a very good one too.
人们通常把它看作“男孩读物”,它当然是,而且还是本很不错的男孩读物。
(用于句末,表示强调)而且 You use too at the end of a sentence to emphasize an opinion that you have added after a statement made by you or by another person.&
【搭配模式】:cl ADV
'That money's mine.' — 'Of course it is, and quite right too.'...
“那笔钱是我的。”——“当然是你的,而且也理应如此。”
'Oh excuse me.' — 'I should think so too.'...
“哦,请原谅。”——“你确实应该感到抱歉。”
The banks are being told to think about small businesses a little more. And about time too.
银行被告知要更多地为小企业考虑一下。的确是时候该这样做了。
(幽默或孩子气地坚持己见)确实地,无可否认地 You use too in order to emphasize in a humorous or childish way that you disagree with what someone else has said or that you refuse to obey them.&
【搭配模式】:ADV after aux
【语域标签】:INFORMAL 非正式
'I'm getting a bike for my birthday.' — 'You are not.' – 'I am too.'
“我过生日想要一辆自行车。”——“不行。”——“我就要。”
太;过于 You use too in order to indicate that there is a greater amount or degree of something than is desirable, necessary, or acceptable.&
【搭配模式】:ADV adj/adv
Leather jeans that are too big will make you look larger...
过于肥大的皮裤会让你看起来块头更大。
Eggs shouldn't be kept in the fridge, it's too cold...
鸡蛋不应保存在冰箱里,温度太低了。
The shaking inside may be due to low blood sugar, too much caffeine or too many cigarettes…
心悸可能是由于低血糖、咖啡因过量或抽烟过多。
(与否定词连用,表示缓和语气、礼貌或谨慎)太,十分 You use too with a negative to make what you are saying sound less forceful or more polite or cautious.&
【搭配模式】:with brd-neg
【语用信息】:vagueness
Americans are never too keen to leave their beloved country…
美国人从不急于离开他们热爱的国家。
I wasn't too happy with what I'd written so far...
我对于目前已写完的这些并不太满意。
He won't be too pleased to see you.
他见到你不会很高兴的。
(表示感谢,较为正式)极其,非常 You use too when you want to emphasize in a fairly formal way your thanks to someone for something that they have done for you.&
【搭配模式】:ADV adj
'I'll try and get you a cake.' — 'Oh Ann you're too kind.'
“我会设法为你弄来一个蛋糕。”——“噢,安,你真是太好了。”
太;极其 You use all too or only too to emphasize that something happens to a greater extent or degree than is pleasant or desirable.&
【搭配模式】:PHR adv/adj
She remembered it all too well...
她记得太清楚了。
She is all too aware that we should be grateful for good health…
我们应对健康的身体心存感恩,这一点她太清楚了。
The letter spoke only too clearly of his anxiety for her.
那封信再明白不过地倾诉了他对她的渴望。
为时已晚 If you describe a situation as too little too late, you are blaming someone for not doing enough to prevent a problem and for taking action only after the problem had become very bad.&
【搭配模式】:v-link PHR
They think this is too little too late…
他们认为这已经为时已晚了。
The government is now bringing in laws to reduce air pollution. But, is it a case of too little, too late?
政府如今正引入法律以减少空气污染。但这是否为时已晚了呢?
too bad→see:
too clever by half→see:
none too→see:
Usage Note
Too can be used to intensify the meaning of an adjective, an adverb, or a word like much or many. Too, however, also suggests an excessive or undesirable amount, often so much that a particular result does not or cannot happen. She does wear too much make-up at times… He was too late to save her. Too is not generally used to modify an adjective inside a noun group. For instance, you cannot say 'the too heavy boxes' or 'too expensive jewellery'. There is one exception to this rule, which is when the noun group begins with a or an. Notice the word order in the following examples. …if the products have been stored at too high a temperature… He found it too good an opportunity to miss… It was too long a drive for one day.
too 可用来强化形容词、副词或类似 much,many 等词的词义。但是 too 也表示数量过多,常会导致某一特定结果没有或不能发生。例如:She does wear too much make-up at times (她有时确实化妆过浓),He was too late to save her (他来得太晚,没能救活她)。通常too不用在名词词组中修饰形容词。例如,不可说 the too heavy boxes 或 too expensive jewellery。但当名词词组以a或an开头时例外。注意下面例子中的词序:if the products have been stored at too high a temperature(如果产品被储存在过高的温度下),He found it too good an opportunity to miss(他发现那是极好的机会,不容错过),It was too long a drive for one day(一天之中要驱车走那么远路程太长了。)
They are coming tomorrow and I hope you will come too.
他们明天要来, 我希望你也来。
Here, too, the colon must be followed by a dash.
这里也是一样, 应当在冒号后加破折号。
Too, the reader will find in this book many interesting illustrations.
读者还能在书中看到许多有趣的插图。
2. 太, 过于
He was evidently too tired to go any further.
他显然太疲劳, 一步也走不动了。
This box is too heavy to be lifted.
这箱子太重搬不起来。
3. 很, 非常
Beginners are too apt to make mistakes in grammar.
初学者极易犯语法错误。
We are all too pleased to listen to the opinions of other.
我们非常乐意听别人的意见。
4. used to emphasize sth, especially your anger, surprise or agreement with sth (用以强调生气、惊奇或同意等)
"he has a Mercedes, too"
too的全称:
未分类的(1)
time of origin
人教版七年级上册英语单词表 ... weekend n. 周末 too adv. 也;又;太 Rush Hour 《尖峰时刻》(电影名).
- 基于10940个网页
人教版七年级上册英语单词表 ... weekend n. 周末 too adv. 也;又;太 Rush Hour 《尖峰时刻》(电影名).
- 基于3922个网页
新概念英语单词表1第一册 - 豆丁网 ... Chinese a. 中国的; too a. 太,过于,也,还; Swedish n. 瑞典人,瑞典语.
- 基于868个网页
But the risks a solo initiative appeared too high in Google ' s wake , one said., 但一位内部人士表示 , 谷歌事件之后 , 单独行动看起来风险过高.
- 基于760个网页
1. 太认真太心急
葛瑞·盖斯_百度百科 ... 07. Good Thing 美好的事 08. Too Serious Too Soon 太认真太心急 09. It Ain't Obvious 迷蒙的爱.
- 基于283个网页
2. 可是我太心急了
求各位大侠帮忙找一首歌,是... ... Too serious too soon 可是我太心急了 It's been a rainy afternoon 那大概是一个下着雨的下午.
- 基于16个网页
1. 太大不能倒
  4、应该在法律中作出有关“太大不能倒”(too big too fail)的例外规定  商业银行是信用货币创造的中间环节。
- 基于28个网页
1. 图样图森破
图样图森破(too young too simple)啊!宇宙第一直男哪里有那么多情?
- 基于45个网页
1. 太晚了做什么也没用了
hannah montana 笔记_百度知道 ... pinky-swear 勾小指头 too little too late 太晚了做什么也没用了 to butt in 搅局.
- 基于13个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:living to love you_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&living to love you本词条缺少概述、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!外文名称living to love you歌曲原唱Sarah Connor音乐风格蓝调
生完宝宝的Sarah经过了一年多的休息之后,又回到了歌迷中间。在3月7日推出新单曲之后,紧接着,Sarah又马不停蹄的在21日推出了其个人第四张专辑《Naughty But Nice》专辑所有的歌曲灵感都来自于Sarah的个人生活,同时在专辑中更多使用了吉他,歌曲经过独特的嗓音演绎,更突显的风格。这首Living to love you 一推出市场,马上就赢得了无数的好评。歌曲延续了她一贯的情歌路线,其情感唱腔。Sarah Connor是来自德国的女歌手,曾获德国乐坛最高荣耀的Echo音乐奖“最佳流行摇滚女歌手”大奖及Goldene Europe音乐奖“最成功女歌手奖”。Sarah Connor14岁时开始在教堂唱诗班担任演唱,并在学校演唱音乐剧,15、16岁便以试唱带向各大音乐厂牌投石问路。2001年春季,Sarah Connor推出处女单曲“Let's Get Back To The Bed Boy”,歌曲强势占领德国排行榜亚军,并挥军直入欧陆各国排行榜TOP 10;第二首单曲“French Kissing”转而释放的性感魅力,同年底Sarah Connor改走情歌路线,推出感人恋曲“From Sarah With Love”,成绩益发耀眼,光在德国就卖出75万张,歌曲轻易摘下德国榜冠军,窜登欧洲Music & Media排行榜TOP 5;紧接着的首张大碟《Green Eyed Soul》,不但直袭德国专辑榜亚军,也攻克了荷兰、波兰、芬兰、葡萄牙、希腊等国排行TOP 10。如今,Sarah Connor已然跻身全球节奏蓝调歌后之林。All we had was just one summer,
two lovers strolling in the park,
but like they say,
the world keeps turning,
as the leaves were falling,
we should fall apart.
Now i'm waiting for the winter,
to build my castle out of ice,
and deep inside is massive building,
there's a crystal lake,
of all the tears i've cried.
Baby for all my life,
don't you know that it's true,
I'm living to love you,
so Baby don't think twice,
if you feel what I feel,
trust your heart and do what I do,
'cause I'm living to love you,
I'm living to love you.
When you're gone it's not forever,
'cause you're remaining in my heart,
so tell me why i feel this aching,
every time I think of you,when we're apart.
Baby for all my life,
I'm living to love you,
if you feel what I feel,
I'm living to love you.
I admit that from time to time,
I'm feeling insecure and think I'm gonna lose my mind,
don't let it show, no, oh no no no noo no!
I don't think I'll ever understand,
that our love should never have a happy end,
so I'm really gonna try my best,
to let you know... (to let you know, whoooa...)
Baby for all my life,
don't you know that it's true (I've been knowing it's true),
I'm living to love you (I've been living to love you),
if you feel what I feel,
trust your heart, do what I do.
When the final day comes,
I know the angels, they will see my smile,
and if they wanna know the reason,
I will tell them why...
Baby for all my life, ooh yeah,
I'm living to love you.在我们一起度过的那个唯一的夏天
两个相爱的人在公园里悠闲的踱步
但就如他们所说的一样
这个世界总是不停变幻
就像纷纷落叶一般
我们就要分离
现在我正在等候冬季
就可以建造我的冰雪城堡
在我内心深处这是一个浩大的工程
那有一个水晶的湖
是我的泪水汇成了它
宝贝,我这一生的最爱
难到你不知道那是真的
我活着就是为了爱你
所以亲爱的请不要再犹豫
如果你能体会到我的情感
你心,并像我一样为对方付出
因为我活着就是为了爱你
我活着就是为了爱你
当你离去时那并不意味着永远
因为你仍然留在我的心中
因此请告诉我为什么我如此心痛
当我们分隔两地而我想起你的时候
宝贝,我这一生的最爱
难到你不知道那是真的
我活着就是为了爱你
所以亲爱的请不要再犹豫
如果你能体会到我的情感
请相信你心,并像我一样为对方付出
我活着就是为了爱你
我承认随着时间的推移
我感到强烈的不安并担心我会发疯
不能让它表现出来!不~
我想我从不会相信
我们的爱绝不会有好结果
所以我用尽全力
来让你知道
宝贝,我一生的最爱
难道不不知道这是真的(我已经知道那是真的)
我活这就是为了爱你(我活这就是为了爱你)
所以宝贝请不要再犹豫
如果你能感受的我的情感
请相信你心,并像我一样为对方付出
当最后的一刻来临
我知道那些天使会看见我的笑容
如果她们想知道我笑容的原因
那我就会告诉她
宝贝,我一生的最爱,没错
我活着就是为了爱你All we had was just one summer,
在我们一起度过的那个唯一的夏天
two lovers strolling in the park,
两个相爱的人在公园里悠闲的踱步
but like they say,
但就如他们所说的一样
the world keeps turning,
这个世界总是不停变幻
as the leaves were falling,
就像纷纷落叶一般
we should fall apart.
我们就要分离
Now i'm waiting for the winter,
现在我正在等候冬季
to build my castle out of ice,
就可以建造我的冰雪城堡
and deep inside is massive building,
在我内心深处这是一个浩大的工程
there's a crystal lake,
那有一个水晶的湖
of all the tears i've cried.
是我的泪水汇成了它
Baby for all my life,
宝贝,我这一生的最爱
难到你不知道那是真的
I'm living to love you,
我活着就是为了爱你
所以亲爱的请不要再犹豫
if you feel what I feel,
如果你能体会到我的情感
你心,并像我一样为对方付出
'cause I'm living to love you,
因为我活着就是为了爱你
I'm living to love you.
我活着就是为了爱你
When you're gone it's not forever,
当你离去时那并不意味着永远
'cause you're remaining in my heart,
因为你仍然留在我的心中
so tell me why i feel this aching,
因此请告诉我为什么我如此心痛
every time I think of you,when we're apart.
当我们分隔两地而我想起你的时候
Baby for all my life,
宝贝,我这一生的最爱
难到你不知道那是真的
I'm living to love you,
我活着就是为了爱你
所以亲爱的请不要再犹豫
if you feel what I feel,
如果你能体会到我的情感
请相信你心,并像我一样为对方付出
I'm living to love you.
我活着就是为了爱你
I admit that from time to time,
我承认随着时间的推移
I'm feeling insecure and think I'm gonna lose my mind,
我感到强烈的不安并担心我会发疯
don't let it show, no, oh no no no noo no!
不能让它表现出来!不~
I don't think I'll ever understand,
我想我从不会相信
that our love should never have a happy end,
我们的爱绝不会有好结果
so I'm really gonna try my best,
所以我用尽全力
to let you know... (to let you know, whoooa...)
来让你知道
Baby for all my life,
宝贝,我一生的最爱
don't you know that it's true (I've been knowing it's true),
难道不不知道这是真的(我已经知道那是真的)
I'm living to love you (I've been living to love you),
我活这就是为了爱你(我活这就是为了爱你)
所以宝贝请不要再犹豫
if you feel what I feel,
如果你能感受的我的情感
trust your heart, do what I do.