初中生活即将结束英类语2015中考作文题目预测为an unforgettable per

当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束,请以“My unforgett..
书面表达。
&&&& 紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束,请以“My unforgettable (难忘的) Middle School Life”为题写一篇短文。短文首句已给出。&&&& 要求: 1. 文中不得出现真实人名和校名等相关信息; &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 词数80-100. 短文题目和开头已给出,不计入总词数。&&&&&参考词汇:learn, spend, be interested in, be busy with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My Unforgettable Middle School Life &&&& How time flies! ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:浙江省中考真题
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My Unforgettable Middle School Life& &&&&& How times flies! My middle school life is coming to the end. I can't forget the happy time that I've spent with my classmates and teachers. At school, I am busy with my studies. I'm interested in English, because my English teacher, Miss Wang, is kind and helpful. &&&& I like playing basketball and reading books. After class, I join some clubs at school. In this way, I've got morn knowledge and improved my life. I learn how to face difficulties, and I also learn how to get on well with friends. &&& My school life is meaningful and colorful. In a word, it is unforgettable, isn't it? (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束,请以“My unforgett..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束,请以“My unforgett..”考查相似的试题有:
1079182457412522488361698134280484初中英语作文题目_百度知道
初中英语作文题目
按默认排序
按时间排序
1.my favourite star:介绍一位你喜欢的明星(成龙、贝克汉姆、布兰妮)
2.my partner:介绍你的搭档(一般是好朋友)
3.our school:描述你的学校(用写信方式)
4.my family:谈谈你的家庭(有多少人,几个兄弟姐妹,他们的名字,性格.....)
5.Food and drink:make a food and drink poster(写一些健康/不健康食品,还有你喜欢的不喜欢的 蔬菜水果...)
6.self-introduction :自我介绍
7.my weekend :周末做些什么
8.my school day :在学校的一天
9.介绍家庭中的一员
10.my favorite animal
11.my birthday :write about what you usually do for your birthday.
1.写一张明信片(格式注意)
2.写一封信告诉你朋友你怎么过节日(格式注意)
3.计划你下个周末
4.my dream school(时态)
5.介绍一个城市
6.my favourite Olympic sport
★7.介绍XX地 到 XX地 的旅程(写乘什么交通工具去的,是否舒服、有趣、流行,票价多少,所用时间。还可以对比 不同交通工具 的“性价比”)——这个比较难。
8.my partner's past life
9.写精卫填海的故事
10.写你祖父母小时的生活
12.write an email to your friend about your holiday.
还有很多可以从上面的基础题目想开去。
百度知道还有10条回答
I earnestly hope to lead a healthy and prosperous life in the future. Judging from my aptitude inclination and personality streaks, my ideal life will be that of a scientist, researching, lecturing, and writing books. As I am from a farming family, I particularly enjoy being close to earth. If I can afford to live a pastoral life in the countryside, I will feel most blessed. As far as social life is concerned, simplicity is what I intend to pursue, so I really don't need too many friends. All these will be mere talk if I am idle now. To attain my goal, I must make a point of training my body and mind. This is a highly competitive society in which everyone is eager to come out on top. That is not only a competition of physical strength and mental power, but a marathon of patience, fa...
我的初一的所有作文题目:
教科书上和老师布置的,绝对符合你现在的水平。难易适中。
1.my favourite star:介绍一位你喜欢的明星(成龙、贝克汉姆、布兰妮)
2.my partner:介绍你的搭档(一般是好朋友)
3.our school:描述你的学校(用写信方式)
4.my family:谈谈你的家庭(有多少人,几个兄弟姐妹,他们的名字,性格.....)
5.Food and drink:make a food and drink poster(写一些健康/不健康食品,还有你喜欢的不喜欢的 蔬菜水果...)
6.self-introduction :自我介绍
7.my weekend :周末做些什么
8.my school day :在学校的一天
9.介绍家庭中的一员
10.my favorite animal
11.my birthday :write about what you usually do for your birthday.
1.写一张明信片(格式注意)
2.写一封信告诉你朋友你怎么过节日(格式注意)
3.计划你下个周末
4.my dream school(时态)
5.介绍一个城市
6.my favourite Olympic s...
My school is realy a good school,we all love her.We have a really big teaching building and a very colorful library.The library has a lot of book.Our teacher have their beatiful teacher'office.And we have a really large playground.We have our safty dorm building too
初中的英语作文题目可以以简单的书信形式,也可以采用看图说话的形式,看图说话可以相对复杂点!
1 Write a letter to the mayor(市长) to show you want to be a volunteer foe the 2010 World Expo
2 Changes aroud me
3 I will succeed
4 How to keep health
5 An unforgettable experience
6 Giving a present to sb
7 Sports and recreation
8 When others are in trouble
9 How to protect environment
10 My view of a Good student
11 i am thnkful for sb
12 My ambition(理想)
13 My school life
14 Everyone needs help
15 My favourite things
16 My father
17 My teacher
18 My birthday party
19 Our school sports meeting
20 How to study English
21 How to protect the Environment
03年上海中考
To be a lovely Shanghaiese(上海人)
04上海中考
Leaving school(毕业时分)
05上海中考
Grow pains and gains
06上海中考
I have a dream
07上海中考
Things I hate to do
08上海中考
Love around me
其他类似问题
作文题目:大全的相关知识 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&An Unforgettable Trip一次难忘的旅行英语作文正文
An Unforgettable Trip一次难忘的旅行英语作文
An Unforgettable Trip一次难忘的旅行英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
An Unforgettable Trip一次的
&&&& Making a trip to Beidaihe on May 18 was an experience which I will never forget.&&&& A arrived in Beidaihe at about 2 o'clock,and immediately took a No.5 bus to the sea area.The beautiful blue sea was so large that I couldn't see the other side of it.After getting off the bus,I went straight to the shore.Taking off my shoes,I put my feet into the water.The water was cool,and walking in the water was such a great joy that I didn't want to stop.Then I collected shells.When it got dark,I sat on the shore,watching the sea.The night scene was simply marvelous!&&&&& Finally I had to go back.It was an unforgettable day in my life.&英语 Plan for English Learning
I’ma middle school student. I love English, but it’s hard for me. Now I have agood plan to learn English.我是一名中学生,。我喜欢英语,但是对我来说却很难。现在我有一个很好的英语学习计划。Ihave a pronunciation problem. I can’t pronounce so well. So I plan to listen tothe tape and read after it. I can’t read English passages quickly and can’twrite a passage clearly. Now I plan to read more and practice writing often. Asfor listening, sometimes I can’t understand what others are saying. So I planto improve myself by listening to the radio and TV. Grammar is the mostdifficult for me. I have no idea of it, but I think my English teacher can helpme with it.我的发音有点问题。我发音不好。所以我打算听磁带并跟读。我不能快速地阅读英章,也不能清清楚楚地写。现在我计划看多些书,经常练习。至于听力,有时候我无法理解其他人在说什么。所以我打算通过听收音机和电视来提高我自己。对我来说语法是最难的。我都不知道怎么办,不过我觉得我的英语能够我。Withthis English-learning plan, I’m hoping for great progress.有了这个英语学习计划,我希望能取得很大的进步。愉快的 A Nice Weekend
LastSaturday, my parents and I went to visit my grandma. My grandma was glad aboutour coming, so she had already prepared a lot of fresh fruits and deliciousdishes. We had a happy time at the table.上周六,我和一起去看望我奶奶,《》()。对于我们的到来,我奶奶很高兴,所以她准备了很多新鲜的果和美味的菜肴。我们吃饭的时候过得很开心。Inthe afternoon, we climbed Daming Mountain. The scenery there was so beautiful.Then we had dinner in a restaurant. After dinner, we went to see a film. Howinteresting it was to see a film in the open air! Everyone was so cheerful thatlaughed so happily.下午的时候我们去爬大明山。那里的太美了。之后我们在一家餐馆吃晚饭。晚饭后,我们去看了一场。在户外看电影是多么啊!每都非常高兴,都笑得那么的开心。Whata wonderful weekend I had. I would remember it forever.这是一个多么的一个周末。我会永远记住的。的 Changes in My Hometown
Myhome town is in the center of Xuzhou which was a quiet and beautiful place. Inthe past, there were many animals. They were lovely and nice. The air was freshand there were many birds fly in the sky.我的家乡在徐州,是一个安静而的地方中心。在过去,有许多。他们是可的,漂亮的。空气清新,有许多在天空飞翔。Overthe past years, it has changed a lot. At the present, it becomes a modern town and developsa lot. Now, the people in Xuzhou are richer than before, so most of people goto work by bus or by underground. Sometimes, they also drive their private carsto work. Many people sell out their old houses and move into new flats.过去的那些年,它已经发生了很大的变化。现在,它已经成为一个现代化城市,也得到了很大的发展。现在徐州的人都比以前富有,所以大多数人都是乘巴士或地铁去的。有时候,他们也开私家车去上班。很多人卖了他们的老房子,然后搬进新公寓。Insome ways, the development has brought some good things, but it has also causesmuch environment pollution. I think we should take action to reduce thepollution.在某些方面,发展带来了好处,但是也带来了污染。我认为我们应该采取来减少污染。  〔An Unforgettable Trip一次难忘的旅行英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  An Unforgettable Trip一次难忘的旅行英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “An Unforgettable Trip一次难忘的旅行英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的An Unforgettable Trip一次难忘的旅行英语作文由网友原创或转发,若An Unforgettable Trip一次难忘的旅行英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
An Unforgettable Trip一次难忘的旅行英语作文相关作文&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& An Unforgettable Experience&&&&& One day, when I was in Grade 7, I went to the market to buy some fruit and vegetables. I saw an old man selling melons which looked very nice. Many people were around him. I chose a few of them, too. They cost 15 yuan. I gave him a 50-yuan bill. But he gave me a change of 45 yuan. He was too busy to think carefully. I didn′t take it. I returned 10 yuan to him. He expressed thanks and said, "that′s very kind of you."The good feeling it gave me was much more than 10 yuan could buy. I will never forget it. (答案不唯一)
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届河南郑州第四中学九年级中招模拟英语卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
书面表达:(15分,)作为二十一世纪的青少年,你们肩负着国家与历史赋予你们的责任;现在,我们国家人民的物质生活越来越好,人民的精神生活越来越丰富,人民的幸福指数越来越高,人与人、人与自然的关系越来越和谐、亲密,自然环境、社会环境的改善与提高越发受到人们的重视;和谐、幸福、团结、互助、环保、奋进与富强已成为中国人民共同的梦想与追求,请你结合中国梦,谈谈你,一个二十一世纪的中学生,应该具有何等梦想,如何将自己的梦想与中国梦相结合,如何以自身行动去践行自己的远大梦想,为中国的腾飞与幸福作出自己的应有贡献。请以& China’s dream and my dream 为题,写一篇80字以上的作文。
来源:2013届黑龙江省哈尔滨市松北区九年级升学调研测试(一)英语试卷(带解析)
书面表达幸福是什么?其实幸福没有绝对的答案,关键在于你的生活态度。善于抓住幸福的人,才懂得什么是幸福。幸福其实很简单:幸福就是得到父母的呵护与关爱!幸福就是有老师的陪伴与教诲!幸福就是和朋友尽情的聊、开心的笑! 幸福就是实现心中的梦!……请回忆发生在你身上的一件幸福是事情。同学们,现在请用英文晒一晒你的幸福吧!要求: 1、请根据所提供的信息材料和话题(不要逐句翻译),写出结构完整、条理清晰、语法准确、符合逻辑、语言丰富优美、可读性强的短文。2、至少80词。3、不得使用真实姓名,地名和学校名。4、题目自拟。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:浙江省中考真题
书面表达。&&&& 丰富多彩的校园活动吸引着你我。请根据提示写出体育、艺术或其他类校园活动中你喜欢的两项,并说明原因。&&&& Some of my classmates like playing basketball because it's relaxing. 1. I like ____________________ because ________________________________. 2. ________________________________________________________________.
来源:0103
书面表达。&&&&& 丰富多彩的暑假生活即将开始了,快约上几个好朋友一起去旅行吧。假设你是贾凯迪,请你通过e-mail的方式对你的朋友马子达发出邀请,组织好这次旅行。&&&&&& 提示:&&&&&& 1. 对他发出邀请;&&&&&&&&2. 你的计划简介,包括活动内容、目的、时间、地点等等;&&&&&&&&3. 提醒他需要准备的东西;&&&&&&&&4. 约定出发时间和见面地点; &&&&&& 5. 字数:80-100词;&&&&&&&&6. 开头和结尾已给出,不包括在所要求的字数内。&&&&&& Hi, Ma Zida! I hope all is going well. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&& Hope to see you soon! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sincerely yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jia KaidiAn Unforgettable Experience 用英语 简要介绍暑假中发生的一次难忘经历。 初二作文!!_百度知道
An Unforgettable Experience 用英语 简要介绍暑假中发生的一次难忘经历。 初二作文!!
An Unforgettable Experience I had a happy time last summer vacatian 、具体时间 2、地点3、事件 4、感受 词数 内容包括: 1
提问者采纳
I was very excited. When I got off the bus, I always wanted to see Bin Ma Yong. I dwill never forget it for ever. Then we went there by bus, so I chose to go there, I felt very happy.
I went to there by train with my parents and I had breakfast in the hotelI like traveling very much. I saw a lot of false man whose hand with all kinds of things. Before I went there. Finally we went back the hotel in the afternoon.
Though I was very tired. My trip to XiAn is really unforgettable.
I took many pictures
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
[21ST, 21世纪英文报]
write at least 120 words following the outline given below:1. 向老师致以节日祝贺2. 从一件难忘的事回忆老师的教诲和 无私奉献3. 我如何回报老师的关爱...&。------------------------------------------------在本期大学英语四六级考试专栏中,复旦大学夏国佐教授对读者题为&Your help needed&的作文 ……[阅读数:1474] - 日 - 发现类似文章
Cracking CET
[21ST, 21世纪英文报]
should write at least 120 words following the outline given below:1. 向老师致以节日祝贺 2. 从一件难忘的事回忆老师的教诲和无私奉献3...Cracking CET 21ST Honouring my devoted teachers在本期大学英语四六级考试专栏中,复旦大学夏国佐教授对读者题为&Teacher's Day&的作文 ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 2015年高考作文题目 的文章

随机推荐