语法填空david:it is a great wallare show,isn't it

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级下册单元训练(Unit 10 It’s a nice day isn’t it )
It's a nice day ,isn't it?要点提示1.语言能力:闲谈 ,聊天。2. 重点词汇: rain , umbrella , alone , elevator , cross , cost , rockey , along , traffic , least , small talk , opening question , look through , come along , get along , thank-you note , at least.3. 重点句型:It's a nice day ,isn't it?Yes , it is. I really love hot weather.You' re Jenny' s friend , aren' t you?Yes , I am.基础卷(20分钟)1. 闲聊_____________
6. opening question_____________2. 浏览杂志_____________
7. thank-you note_____________3.与某人相处融洽_____________
8. come along_____________4.在电梯里_____________
9. by next Monday_____________5. 至少_____________
10. wait in line_____________1.答案:small talk2.答案:look through the magazine3.答案:get along (on) with sb.4.答案:in an elevator5.答案:at least6.答案:开场白,起始句7.答案:感谢信8.答案:出现,陪伴,过来9.答案:在下周一以前10 .答案:排队等候二、在Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ栏相对应的句子Ⅰ
)1. Do you love country or jazz?
A. I hope so.(
)2. Do you think you can finish the work before Monday?
B. No , I didn' t.(
)3. Did you go to Today Beach yesterday?
C. Neither.(
)4. You didn't go hiking , did you?
D. Well, I really love violin music,and I can play the violin.(
)5. So , tell me something about yourself.
E. Yes , I did. It's beautiful.答案:CAEBD解题点拨:这-问句是选择疑问句,一般不用Yes/No来回答。Neiher意为"(二者)都不(喜欢)"。三、单项选择(
) 1. Andy is in the next room ,______________?A. is he
B. isn't it
C. isn't he答案:C解题点拨:反意疑问句主要有两种形式,即肯定的陈述句+否定的附加疑问,否定的陈述句+肯定的附加疑问。附加疑问部分的动词一般与陈述部分动词相对应,其主语与胨述部分主语相对应。故此题选C。(
) 2. I am looking _________ the newspaper for a summer job.A. at
C. through答案:C解题点拨:look through sth.为"浏览",look at为"看着",look for为"寻找"。(
) 3. The album of the Beetles _________me ¥15.A. cost
C. spent答案:A解题点拨:cost的用法为sth.costs sb.somemoney,take用于"sb.takes some money for sth."或"It takes sb.some money to buy sth."句型中。spend常用作"sb.spend some money on sth."。以上各句型均表达花钱购物之意。(
) 4. You should look left then right before you_________ the street.A. through
C. across答案:B解题点拨:此题中需要一个动词,而through和across均为介词。(
) 5. It's raining hard. I can' t go home because I ________ my umbrella.A. forgot
C. forget答案:A四、根据对话内容填入所缺的句子A: Nice weather , isn't it?B:
But it's a little hot.A: I like hot weather very much. I can go surfing today.B:
2A: I'm going to Fun Times Beach.B:
3A: No , it's only 500 meters away. Would you like to go with me?B:
but I've much work to do. Have a good time.A:
Bye.1.______________________________ 2.______________________________3.______________________________ 4.______________________________5.______________________________1.答案:Yes,it is./Sure,it is.解题点拨:从But一词判断,所填句子应是对上文的肯定,所以可填"Sure,it is."或"Yes,it is."。2.答案:Where are you going?解题点拨:下句表达了所去之地,所以此处应问地点。3.答案:Is it far(from here)?4.答案:I'd like(love)to,解题点拨:but表示转折之意,因此对于别人的邀请,此处应填"I'd like to"或"I'd love to"。5.答案:Thank you.解题点拨:对别人的祝福或赞赏,要表示谢意。提高卷(20分钟)一、单项选择(
) 1. Sorry , I can' t give you the present. I have ________ it at hotel.A. forgotten
D. left答案:D解题点拨:忘记带或忘记购买某事物用forget,而把某物忘(掉)在某处则用leave一词表达。(
) 2. When the chance comes __________ , you should take it.A. by
D. on答案:C解题点拨:"当机会出现时,你应抓住它"。come along意为"出现,陪伴,过来"。 come by sth.为"偶然得到某物"。come on为"过来,加油"。(
) 3. The CD store is __________ Long Street. the street and you'll see it.A. across from ,Cross
B. aross ,CrossC. across ,Across
D. cross from ,Across答案:B解题点拨:across from意为"在......对面"。而在街,河等的对面用across。故先排除A、D选项,第二空需填入一个动词,所以应选B。(
) 4. I ________ three days in making the plane model.A. spent
D. took答案:A解题点拨:花一段时间做某事情可用以下句型:sb.spends+时间+on sth./(in) doing sth.或It takes(sb.)+时间+to do sth.或sb.takes+时间+to do sth.(
) 5. She's been to Peru before ,__________ she?A. hasn't
C. doesn't
D. didn't答案:A解题点拨:从been一词可知she's是she has的缩写,而非she is的缩写,所以选A。二、用所给词的正确形式填空1. Then he asked the policewoman for help ,___________(do)he?答案:didn't解题点拨:陈述部分动词是过去式,附加疑问部分时态要一致。2. We are supposed to ___________(look)our ___________ (homework) through.答案:look,homework3. It's beginning _____________(rain).We can't go to Sandy Beach.答案:to rain解题点拨:begin/start(多用于口语),意为开始,其后均可接不定式或现在分词形式,即begin(start)to do sth.,begin(start) doing sth.。但在begin(start)的进行时态之后,不用-ing形式。所以本题应填to rain。4. "It's a nice day. "is usually an ___________(open)question in England.答案:openingtraffic为不可数名词。5. There's usually a lot of ___________(traffic)at this time of day.答案:traffic三、将下列句子按逻辑意义重新排列A. So ,why not go swimming?B. I'm sorry to hear that , What's wrong with him?C. That's very kind of you. I'll tell him what you said. ByeD. Please tell him I hope he soon feels better. I'll go and see him later.E. Has he seen the doctor?F. Nice day , isn' t it?G. Oh , my brother hasn't been too well these days.I have to look after him.H. Sure it is!I. I think he must have eaten something bad.J. Yes ,The doctor told him to stay in bed.1.________ 2.________ 3.________ 4.________ 5.________6.________ 7.________ 8.________ 9.________ 10.________答案:FHAGB
IEJDC四、句型变换1. Yesterday you had dinner at the Pizza Hut. (变反意疑问句)Yesterday you had dinner at the Pizza Hut ,__________ __________?答案:didn't,you2. She and her sister have never really got along. (变同义句)She_________never really_________ _________her sister.答案:has,got,along(on),with解题点拨:get along(on)为"融洽相处",get along(on)with sb.为"与某人融洽相处"。3. By this time next week we shall be in China. (就划线部分提问)____________ ________________ we be in China?答案:When,shall4. The souvenir cost me ten dollars. (变同义句)I _________ ten dollars _________ the souvenir.答案:Paid,for或spent,on解题点拨:当表达"某物花费某人多少钱"时可用以下句型:sth.costs sb.some money或sb.spends some money on sth.或sb.pays some money forsth.。5. I think he lives in an apartment near here. (变反意疑问句)I think he lives in an apartment near here , _________ _________?答案:doesn't,he解题点拨:主语动词为think时,变否定句需否定前移,即变think为don't(doesn't)think,但当陈述部分是I think,I suppose等结构时,反意疑问句的附加疑问部分往往与分句的主语及动词相对应。综合训练卷(70分钟 ,满分100分)一、单项选择(每小题2分,共30分)(
) 1. You have never lost money before ,____________?A. don't you
B. haven't you
D. have you答案:D解题点拨:此句中心have是助动词,且陈述部分含有否定意思的词"never",故选D。(
) 2. The black bag looks___________. How much does it ____________?A. well , spend
B. good , cost
C. well , take
D. good , pay答案:B(
) 3. There is little milk left in the bottle ,____________?A. is it
B. is there
C. isn't there
D. isn't it答案:B(
) 4. What a pity! He didn't ______________ the Yellow River.A. cross
D. through答案:A(
) 5. --I'm sorry , Mr Wu. I___________my composition at home.--Don't forget ______________ it here tomorrow , please.A. left , take
B. forgot , to takeC. left , to bring
D. forgot ,bringing答案:C解题点拨:"把某物落在某处"用"leave",由此排除B、D选项。"bring...(to)"指"带来","take...(to)"指"带去"。句中为吴老师要求学生把作文第二天带来,故选C。另外"忘记做某事"为"forget to do sth."。(
)6. The reporter of CCTV4 said ____________ 15 persons died in the fight in Kuwait.A. at least
B. at less
D. all答案:A(
)7. Good heavens , I nearly ____________! It' s time____________ home!A. forgot , to go
B. remember , to goC. forgot , going
D. left ,going答案:A(
)8.--Do you think it will rain tomorrow?--____________. It hasn't rained for a long time. The weather is too dry.A. I hope not
B. I'm afraid soC. I hope so
D. I think not答案:C解题点拨:从答语看来,"好久没下雨","too try"可推断出说话人是希望下雨的。所以选C。(
)9.--How can I _________ with my friends?--You should be ____________them and be more outgoing.A. get along , friendly
B. make friends , friendlier toC. get on , friendlier to
D. go on , friendly答案:C(
)10. There __________ pollution by 2050.A. will be fewer
B. will be less
C. is fewer
D. is less答案:B解题点拨:few+可数名词,其比较级为fewer;little+不可数名词,less为其比较级。句中pollution为不可数名词,而且"by2050"表示的是将来时间,所以选B。(
)11. Mom told me Uncle John would come to our home _________ a few days.A. in
D. during答案:A(
) 12.--Have a good time.--___________.A. So do I
B. So I do
C. Yes , I will
D. Thank you答案:D(
) 13. After finishing_________ homework , you should look it____________.A. doing , at
B. to do , after
C. do , up
D. doing , through答案:D解题点拨:finish(doing)sth.为"结束某事、完成某事",为固定用法。look sth.through意为"仔细检查"。(
) 14. I'm afraid ___________ go home alone ___________ the winter night , because there are few people in the street.A. of ,in
D. to ,at答案:C解题点拨:表示害怕某人(事物)时,用be afraid of sb.(sth.)这一句型,而表示害怕做某事时,用be afraid to do sth.。句中表示害怕回家,应用介词to。(
) 15. Let's go to the surprise party , _________?A. do we
B. shall we
C. will we
D. will you答案:B解题点拨:在以Let's开头的祈使句后,附加疑问部分用shall we。另外,在以Let us开头的祈使句中,若含义是allow us,不包括听话人在内时,附加疑问部分则用will you。二、把下列反意疑问句补充完整(每小题1分,共10分)解题点拨:本大题主要考查反意疑问句的构成。反意疑问句即附加疑问句,主要有两类:肯定陈述句(祈使句)+否定的附加疑问,否定陈述(祈使句)+肯定的附加疑问。1. You haven't a Rolls-Royce ,____________ ____________?答案:have you解题点拨:当陈述部分带有表"拥有,有"这一含义的动词have时,附加疑问部分既可用have形式,也可用do形式。如果陈述部分的动词是have的否定式haven't,则附加疑问部分用have形式,若为don'thave形式,则附加疑问部分用do形式。2. I don't think she is ill ,____________ ____________?答案:is she解题点拨:当陈述部分主句是I think,l suppose,I be lieve等结构时,附加疑问部分与分句中主、谓语保持相对应关系。若这一结构中主句主语不是"I",则附加疑问部分与主句中主、谓语保持相对应关系。3. That clock is slow ,____________ ___________?答案:isn't it4. Nobody wants to go there ,____________ ____________?答案:does he解题点拨:当陈述部分主语是everybody、everyone、someone、nobody等指人的合成词时,附加疑问部分的主语常用he(在非正式语体中也可用they)。5. There' s something wrong , ____________ ____________?答案:isn't there解题点拨:当陈述句是there be句型时,附加疑问部分主语也用there。6. He was unhappy , ____________ ____________?答案:wasn't he解题点拨:陈述部分有hardly、never、few等否定词时,附加疑问部分动词用肯定形式。但若陈述部分的否定词仅带有否定前缀,那么附加疑问部分一般仍用否定形式。7. I'm late ,____________ ____________?答案:aren't I解题点拨:陈述部分是I'm...结构时,附加疑问部分用aren't I。8. She had a good time yesterday ,____________ ____________?答案:didn't she9. Let us have a look at your book ,____________ ____________?答案:will you10. Don't move the chair ,____________ ____________?答案:will you解题点拨:主句是祈使句时,附加疑问部分一般用 will you,won't you,would you,can you,can't you等。三、完形填空(每空2分,共20分)Once , a king showed two men a large basket in the garden. He told them to fill it with water from a well (井). After they
their work , he left them , saying , "When the sun is down , I will come and see your work."At last one of them said ,"What's the use of doing this foolish (愚蠢的)work? We can
fill the basket."
man answered ,"That's none of your business. "The first man said ,"You may do as you like , but I am going to work at
so foolish. "He
his bucket (桶)and went away. The other man said no word , and kept on carrying
. At last the well was almost
.As he poured (倒) the last bucket of water into the
, he saw a bright thing in it. He picked it up. It was a beautiful gold ring. Just then the king came.
he .saw he ring , he knew that he had found the kind of man he wanted. He told him to keep the ring for himself."You
so well in this little thing ,"he said , "that now I know I can believe you with many things."(
) 1. A. finished
D. had答案:C(
) 2. A. ever
D. no答案:B解题点拨:要用篮子装水,当然是不可能的,所以选B.never。(
) 3. A. The other
B. Another
D. A second答案:A解题点拨:两个中的另一个要用the other来表示。(
) 4. A. anything
B. something
C. nothing
D. everything答案:C解题点拨:第一个人不愿干如此蠢的事,所以此处应填nothing。(
) 5. A. picked up
B. put away
C. took away
D. threw down答案:D解题点拨:他既然不愿干了,当然是把桶扔下.走了。pick up为"拾起"。put away是"把......放好"。take away是"带走"。throw down是"扔下"。(
) 6. A. water
D. work答案:A解题点拨:从上文"fill it with water from..."得知,这个人在carry"water"。(
) 7. A. full
D. dirty答案:B(
) 8. A. basket
D. bucket答案:A(
) 9. A. While
D. Since答案:B解题点拨:"当他看到戒指时"的"看到"用"see",为非持续性动词,所以不能用while。(
)10. A. have done
B. will do
D. are doing答案:D四、阅读理解(每小题2分,共20分)(一)When we do not understand each other's language , we can talk with the help of signs.A Frenchman was once travelling in England. He could not speak English at all. One day he went into a restaurant and sat down at a table. When the waiter came , he opened his mouth , put his fingers in it and took them out again. He wanted to say , "Bring me something to eat."The waiter soon brought him a cup of tea. He moved his head from side to side. The waiter understood him and took the tea away. In a moment he came with a cup of coffee ,but the man again refused it. He shook his head whenever the waiter brought him something to drink , for drinks are not food.When the man was going away , another man came in. This man saw the waiter , and he put his hand on his stomach (胃). That was enough. In a few minutes there was a large plate of meat and vegetables on the table in front of him.So ,you see sometimes we can understand the language of signs as well as the language of words.(
) 1. According to the passage , when people don' t understand each other' s language , they can. talk with the help of_________A. a waiterB. a teacherC. an EnglishmanD. their hands , heads and other parts of their bodies答案:D解题点拨:"We Can talk with the help of signs"中的signs意为"用手、头等的示意的动作"。下文故事中也提到了这两人是比划动作来表达自己的意图的,故选D。(
) 2. A Frenchman signed to the waiter____________.A. to give him some medicine
B. to bring him a cup of coffeeC. to ask him for food
D. to tell him what he said答案:C(
) 3. The waiter brought the Frenchman____________.A. a cup of tea , a cup of coffee and a lot of other drinksB. a large plate of meat and vegetablesC. a lot of drinks and a large plate of meatD. a lot of food and drinks答案:A(
) 4. Another man saw the waiter and put his hands on his stomach. He means____________.A. he had a fever
B. he was hungryC. he was very thirsty
D. he had enough答案:B解题点拨:从"That was enough"及侍者端上来一大盘吃的可看出他的动作是表示他饿了,所以选B。(
) 5. From the story ,we know_________________.A. people can only understand the language of wordsB. people nearly know the language of signs as well as the language of wordsC. people can make a waiter understand what they wantD. people can only understand their language答案:B(二)Florence Nightingale was born in a rich family in England. When she was young , she took lessons in music and drawing , and read many great books. She also travelled a lot with her parents.As a child she felt that visiting sick people was both a duty and a pleasure. She enjoyed helping them.At last she decided that she was going to be a nurse. But her father said , "Nursing isn't the right job for a lady.""Then I will make it so. "she smiled.And she went to learn nursing in Germany and Franee. When she returned to England , Florence started a nursing home for women.In the Crimean War in 1854 , she went with a group of thirty-eight nurses to the front hospitals. What they saw there was terrible.Florence used her own money and some from her friends to buy clothes , beds , medicines and food for the men. Her only pay was the smiles of the wounded(受伤的)soldiers. But they were more than enough for this kind woman.Florence died at ninety. She tried to serve others through her work as a nurse all her life. Thanks to her contributions to medicine we realize nurses do an important and necessary job.(
) 6. When she was a child , Florence___________.A. only stayed at home and never left her hometownB. lived an unhappy lifeC. loved to help the sick peopleD. was afraid to visit patients and disliked them答案:C解题点拨:从文中"As a child she felt that visiting sick people was both a duty and a pleasure.she enjoyed helping them."可看出,她从小就乐于帮助病人。(
) 7. What made Florence deeide to become a nurse?A. Her father's wish.B. Her strong wish to help the sick people.C. Her education in Gerrhany and France.D. Her knowledge from travelling.答案:B答案:从前并无妇女从事护理工作,她父亲并不赞同她当护士,正由于她乐于护理病人,才决定当一个护士。(
) 8. What does the underlined word"they"mean?A. The soldiers.
B. The nurses .
C. The smiles.
D. A and B.答案:C解题点拨:从"Her only pay was the smiles of the wounded soldiers"可看出"they"指的是伤员的微笑。(
) 9. Which describes the passage best? It is______________.A. the history of nursing in FranceB. a description of the nursing workC. an example of successful educationD. the story of a well-known woman答案:D解题点拨:本文讲的是南丁格尔的故事。(
) 10. Which is not true from this passage?A. Her father thought she should be a nurse when she grew up.B. She wanted to make nursing the right job for a lady.C. She was a kind nurse.D. She had learned nursing before she started a nursing home in England.答案:A五、阅读填词(每空1分,共10分)A man went to see his doctor one day b
from pains in.his stomach. After the doctor had examined him carefully , he said to him , "Well , there's n
really wrong with you , I' m glad to say. Your only t
is that you worry too m
. Do you know? I had a man with the same trouble as you in here a few weeks ago , and I gave him the same a
as I'm going to give you. He was w
because he couldn' t pay his t
bills. I told him not to worry his head about the bills any more. He f
my advice , and when he came to see me again two days ago , he told me he now feels quite all right again". "Yes , I know all about that ,"answered the patient s
. "You see , I'm that man's tailor."1. b__________ 2. s__________
3. n __________ 4. t __________ 5. m__________6. a__________ 7. w__________
8. t __________ 9. f __________ 10. s__________1.答案:becasuse解题点拨:后面表述的是他去看病的原因,故填because。2.答案:suffering解题点拨:suffer from意思是"感到疼痛、不适等"。3.答案:nothing解题点拨:从"I'm glad to say"来看,这个人应该没什么毛病,故填"nothing"。4.答案:trouble解题点拨:紧接着一句中,"a man with the same trouble as you"提示我们此空填trouble,意为"问题、忧虑、苦恼等"。5.答案:much6.答案:advice解题点拨:这一空可从第九句得到提示,为"my advice"。7.答案:worrled8.答案:tailor's解题点拨:文末"I'm that man's tailor"告诉我们在这儿应填tailor's,他付不起裁缝的账单。9.答案:followed10.答案:sadly六、书面表面(共10分)你生日那天,Tony送给你两张流行音乐会的门票,你见到了自己最喜欢的歌星,度过了一个愉快的晚上。为此给Tony写一封 thank-you note ,至少10句话。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________答案:Dear Tony:Thanks for the tickets for today's pop concert. This is the best birthday gift I have ever received.
I went there with my mother.
Do you know who we have seen? We' ye seen David Tao and Jay Chow! How happy I was! You know they are my favorite singers. They sang many beautiful songs tonight. I was so excited and sometimes I sang along with them. I had a great time this evening.Maria解题点拨:注意感谢信的格式。自我小结____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

我要回帖

更多关于 you are so great 的文章

随机推荐