关于你的好友来中国你告诉他们我乘白鹤去了在中国应该做什么不应该做什么的英语作文

假如你是李磊,你的美国朋友mike今年暑假要来中国旅游他想去北京的英语作文_百度知道
假如你是李磊,你的美国朋友mike今年暑假要来中国旅游他想去北京的英语作文
I like sports very much. I don’t want to be like my brother. I also like riding a bikeI’m 15 years old and I live in the city of Wuhan . I am good at swimming . This makes me angry. I have a brother.I study very well. But they often compare my brother with me. Everyone loves us. I only want to be myself. I am an active boy
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文.关于询问中国的餐桌礼仪.假如你是刘凯,你的美国朋友Marc将要来中国学习,他向你询问中国的餐桌礼仪.请你写一封电子邮件告诉他.1.吃饭时用筷子,不能把筷子插进食物里,也不能用_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文.关于询问中国的餐桌礼仪.假如你是刘凯,你的美国朋友Marc将要来中国学习,他向你询问中国的餐桌礼仪.请你写一封电子邮件告诉他.1.吃饭时用筷子,不能把筷子插进食物里,也不能用
英语作文.关于询问中国的餐桌礼仪.假如你是刘凯,你的美国朋友Marc将要来中国学习,他向你询问中国的餐桌礼仪.请你写一封电子邮件告诉他.1.吃饭时用筷子,不能把筷子插进食物里,也不能用筷子指着别人,这是非常不礼貌的;2.吃饭时尽量不要发出响声,尤其不要在嘴里满是食物时说话;3.可以端起碗来吃饭;4.和亲朋好友集餐时,要向长辈敬酒;5.在中国,我们大家共同分享同一盘菜,…… 要求:80个词左右.初中水平就可以啦.
Dear Marc,
How are you?
I am very happy that you want to learn about Chinese eating manners.
Chopsticks should be used when eating, but you are not allowed to stick in the food and point at any others, because it is very rude.
Please try to keep silence when eating, especially when your mouth is filled.
You cal hold the bowl to eat, it is very convenient.
When eating with friends and relatives, you must toast to those people who are older than you.
In China, we also share the food in one meal.
Welcome to China oneday, I would take you to feel it instantly.
Your sincerely,求英语作文一篇假如一个外国朋友Mike将要来中国与你住在一起,你需要给他写一封信,告诉他一些中国的礼仪,应该做什么,不应该做什么.100次左右_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语作文一篇假如一个外国朋友Mike将要来中国与你住在一起,你需要给他写一封信,告诉他一些中国的礼仪,应该做什么,不应该做什么.100次左右
求英语作文一篇假如一个外国朋友Mike将要来中国与你住在一起,你需要给他写一封信,告诉他一些中国的礼仪,应该做什么,不应该做什么.100次左右
Dear Mike,I'm happy to know that you will come to China to live with me and I welcome you very much.For I live with my family,you should learn some Chinese Etiquette from me to be a good guest.As it's the first time you come to my home.You should prepare some presents on first meeting without using too much money.In China as the saying goes:"The gift itself may be small,but the goodwill is deep".Besides,when you meet my family members,you should salute with the hands folded instead of kissing their face as you used to do.When chowtime comes,you can't eat anything on the table until everybody is seated.For chinese carry out individual serving,you should accept my family picking up food with chopsticks in your bowl and you should say thanks to them.In addition,when you get up in the morning you should be neatly dressed right away.Because chinese make much account of appearance.So I've told you what you should remember to do or not.I'm looking forward to hearing from you.Yours,*****
I went to visit my grandparents last August. They lived in a small village far from Shenyang. I was born there ten years ago. I remembered it had been a poor place before.
But when I got to t...关于外国人要来中国玩,你应该带他去哪玩的英语作文_百度知道
关于外国人要来中国玩,你应该带他去哪玩的英语作文
&quot.& said Jing, a love Only the sky,&quot, this young and full of ambition in the dream, and they know each other. Love said. Until love brII want money..&quot, I want to send a big money. &quot
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
恭恭敬敬恭恭敬敬恭恭敬敬恭恭敬敬
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 假设你是李华你的美国朋友Eric准备暑假一个人来中国游览三峡请根据以下要点用英语给写一封信_百度知道
英语作文 假设你是李华你的美国朋友Eric准备暑假一个人来中国游览三峡请根据以下要点用英语给写一封信
1收集信息确定游览路线 2在当地找一名专业导游 穿舒适的衣服和鞋子
提问者采纳
more importantly,Lihua. I am glad to hear that as we will meet and get together and have a good time, otherwise, it is more convenient to wear comfortable clothes and shoes, in China, it is my pleasure to do itDear Eric, you will feel a little bit tired while you traveling.Secondly. I think, the splendid scenery and the feeling you get will be unforgettable. I think I can help you to make it so that you can save a lot of time in searching the route on map or through Internet. You told me that you you would be
in China in summeer holidays to visit the Three Gorges of Yangtze River in your last letter,you need collect
relevant infornation and determine the traveling route.Last but not the least.You say that your visit need my suggestion. I am your friend,Long time no see.Look forward to seeing you soon,I can help you to find a professional guide so as to have a detailed understanding about the relics and the culture of the place you will visit.Firstly
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 告诉他我爱她 的文章