路费十分疲倦的英语他不能读书英语

宝宝学习英语的一些小技巧_百度知道
宝宝学习英语的一些小技巧
宝宝学习英语的一些小技巧0-3岁是学习语言的黄金时期,只要有必要的语言环境,宝宝能毫不费力的学会好几种不同的语言。相反,缺乏成人的交流,他们什么也学不会。
很多移民国家的孩子从小就能说至少3种不同国家的语言;如果父母来自不同的国家并且坚持分别给宝宝讲不同的语言,宝宝就会用两种语言分别和父母交流。
华盛顿大学语言与听觉科学系教授帕特丽夏·库尔对两组9个月大的美国婴儿进行了测试。第一组与讲中文的成人呆在一起,玩玩具、说话。经过12次的相处,这一组的宝宝们学会了识别中文语音。而另外一组只与英语接触的婴儿则无法识别母语之外的另一种语音。同样的实验用录像带播放中文课程取代成人说话,小宝宝们便什么也学不到了。
从上面的事实和实验我们知道,宝宝学习外语能力非凡,但缺少了感情联络,录音机播放的教学内容对他们来说无异于吸尘器发出的噪音。小人学大人,才是宝宝学习外语的独家“秘门”。
所以,学习语言对于婴儿来说,重在有这样的语境,重在有人使用这种语言和他交流。如果家庭成员中没有外国人,那么让婴儿学会外语的办法就是雇一个外国保姆或者外国老师,让他们单独交流和相处。当然,如果家庭中有任何人掌握了一门外语,也可以坚持用外语和宝宝交谈,同样也能达到目的。另外还有一些优秀的外语早教机构或者英文国际幼儿园,再确保里面有老师采用纯外文教育的前提下家长把宝宝送到进去,也能确保他能学会外语。
除此以外,观看外语动画片、听录音带根本就没有办法达到同样的目的。也许有的宝宝通过死记硬背能记住一些单词和儿歌,但他们却没有办法用这种语言表达自己的想法,也无法用这种语言和别人交流。但他们把背下来的一点点词句说完以后,就会哑口无言了。所以说,这不是真正意义上的学懂和学会,由于平时不试用,背下来的单词也会很快就忘记了。
大部分中国家庭还没有请外教或者进入国际学校的条件,因此也不必用动画片和复读机来揠苗助长。在宝宝0-6岁的时候,还是让他们多花些时间去玩,把宝贵的时间用在学习更有用的知识上面。至于为了升学考试的外语学习,可以等到孩子上小学了,报个外教班或者鼓励参加英语角增加交流机会来帮助他学习吧。
提问者采纳
náng)萤 晋朝时候,有一个人名叫孙康,非常好学。他家里很穷买不起灯油,夜晚不能读书,他就想尽办法刻苦地学习。冬天夜里,他常常不顾天寒地冻,在户外借着白雪的光亮读书。(孙康映雪苦读) 当时还有一个人,名叫车胤(yin),也和孙康一样,没有钱买灯油。夏天夜晚,他就捉了许多萤火虫,盛在纱袋里,用萤光照亮,夜以继日地学习。(车胤囊萤夜读) 负薪(xīn)挂角 汉朝时候的朱买臣,小时候,家里很穷。为了维持生活,他每天都得上山砍柴,没有时间读书。但是他好学不倦,常常背着柴一边走,一边看书。(朱买臣负薪读书) 隋朝有一个叫李密的人,小时候给人家放牛。每天出去都要带几本书挂在牛角上,趁牛吃草的时候,他就坐在草地上用心读书。(李密牛角挂书) 悬梁刺股 东汉时候,有个人名叫孙敬,是著名的政治家。他年轻时勤奋好学,经常关起门,独自一人不停地读书。 每天从早到晚读书,常常是废寝忘食。读书时间长,劳累了,还不休息。时间久了,疲倦得直打瞌睡。 他怕影响自己的读书学习,就想出了一个特别的办法。古时候,男子的头发很长。他就找一根绳子, 一头牢牢的绑在房梁上。当他读书疲劳时打盹了,头一低,绳子就会牵住头发,这样会把头皮扯痛了, 马上就清醒了,再继续读书学习。(孙敬悬梁苦读) 凿壁借光 匡衡年轻时十分好学。他家里很穷,买不起蜡烛,匡衡晚上想读书的时候,常因没有亮光而发愁。后来,他想了一个办法,就在墙壁上悄悄地凿了一个小孔。让隔壁人家的烛光透过来。就这样,他经常学到深夜,后来成了西汉著名的学者,曾做过汉元帝的丞相。从凿壁借光的事例可看出:外因(环境和条件)并不是决定性的因素,匡衡在极其艰难的条件下,通过自己的努力学习和坚强毅力,终于一举成员。这就说明内因才是事物发展、变化的根据和第一位的原因,外头因只是影响事物变化的条件,它必须通过内因才能起作用。(匡衡凿壁偷光) 以荻画地 欧阳修先生四岁时父亲就去世了,家境贫寒,没有钱供他读书。太夫人用芦苇秆在沙地上写画,教给他写字。还教给他诵读许多古人的篇章。到他年龄大些了,家里没有书读,便就近到读书人家去借书来读,有时接着进行抄写。就这样夜以继日、废寝忘食,只是致力读书。从小写的诗、赋文字,下笔就有成人的水平,那样高了。(欧阳修以荻画地) 韦编三绝 韦:熟牛皮。韦编:古代用竹简写书,用熟牛皮条把竹简编编联起来,做“韦编”。三:多次。绝:断。反复研读,以致编联竹简的的皮绳断了多次。指读书勤奋刻苦。(孔子韦编三绝) 这就时孙敬悬梁的故事。 战国时期,有一个人名叫苏秦,也是出名的政治家。在年轻时,由于学问不多不深,曾到好多地方做事, 都不受重视。回家后,家人对他也很冷淡,瞧不起他。这对他的刺激很大。所以,他下定决心,发奋读书。 他常常读书到深夜,很疲倦,常打盹,直想睡觉。他也想出了一个方法,准备一把锥子,一打瞌睡, 就用锥子往自己的大腿上刺一下。这样,猛然间感到疼痛,使自己清醒起来,再坚持读书。 这就使苏秦&刺股&的故事。(苏秦刺股苦学) 〔注〕:从孙敬和苏秦两个人读书的故事引申出&悬梁刺股&这句成语,用来比喻发奋读书,刻苦学习的精神。 他们这种努力学习的精神是好的,但是他们这种发奋学习的方式方法不必效仿。废寝忘食 学以致用 囊荧映雪 悬梁刺骨 凿壁借光 持之以恒 程门立雪 牛角挂书 穿壁引光 刺股读书 冬寒抱冰 夏热握火 钝学累功 顿学累功 攻苦食淡 攻苦食俭 刮摩淬励 积雪囊萤 坚苦卓绝 艰苦卓绝 聚萤积雪 聚萤映雪 绝甘分少 刻苦耐劳 刻苦钻研 口不绝吟 匡衡凿壁 临池学书 埋头苦干 磨砺自强 磨砻淬砺 驽马十驾 勤学苦练 深自砥砺 十年寒窗 十年磨剑 孙康映雪 铁面枪牙 卧薪尝胆 衔胆栖冰 宵旰攻苦 雪天萤席 引锥刺股 饮胆尝血 圆木警枕 凿壁借光 枕戈尝胆 枕戈饮胆 志坚行苦 孙康映雪 铁面枪牙 全神贯注 专心致志 坚持不懈 持之以恒 老骥伏枥 敝帚自珍 不得要领学如登山 宿学旧儒 力学笃行 力学不倦 钝学累功 幼学壮行 学如穿井 学海无涯 下学上达 文江学海 晚生后学 通才硕学 敏而好学 笃志好学 勤学好问 学无止境 学以致用 学而不厌 牙牙学语 学贯中西 学究天人 勤学苦练 临池学书 困而学之 教学相长 好学不倦 顿学累功 断织劝学 笃学好古 笃学不倦 笃信好学 笃实好学 道山学海 不愧下学
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
学字根,就是学英语的部首
专家误导了很多人,现在有几个宝宝不是在那样的环境里学习的,可是又有几个成功,都是靠锻炼得出那么个几个。
好像那些小记者,整天用英语跟外国人交流才达到那个水平,在国内,你只能跟学汉语一样硬到他,想一想你是怎样学汉语的。不要强给她翻译。让她直接看图片记英文,并且说出来,就像喊MAMI一样,你让她整天说,她都知道MIMI是指母亲, 关键要看自己能给什么条件和环境。不用可以去强求,每天发现周围环境,读出来给她听,坐车的时候翻译一下效果俾整天跟外国人聊天都要好。
句子方面就聊天,看电影方面培养就行了
宝宝学习英语没技巧。0-3岁是学习语言的黄金期。这个是指在专门的环境。就好比在中国的孩子说汉语在英国的孩子说英语一样。
孩子学习语言的环境是学习语言的要素。天天和孩子说英语他肯定会说英语。你请个老师教孩子英语。在请个老师教你自己英语。你看谁学的快。。
小技巧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语周记_百度知道
初中英语周记
咳咳,7篇就够了,不用太难的,符合中学生的水平就好,最好是自己写的哦
提问者采纳
第一天:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances. 现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。 学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第二天:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed. 虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。 我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。 放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第三天:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生 Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student. However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him. 你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不。就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生。 然而,做模范学生却不容易。第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。 第四天:HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐 There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points. First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life. Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress. 无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点。 健康是快乐的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。 快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第五天:BOOKS 书籍 As is well known, books teach us to learn life, truth, science and many other useful things. They increase our knowledge, broaden our minds and strengthen our character. In other words, they are our good teachers and wise friends. This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books. Reading is a good thing, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books. It is true that we can derive benefits from good books. However, bad books will do us more harm than good. 如众所周知,书籍教我们学习人生,真理,科学以及其它许多有用的东西。它们增加我们的知识,扩大我们的心胸并加强我们的品格。换句话说,它们是我们的良师益友。这是为什么我们的父母终是鼓励我们要多读书的理由。 读书是一好事,但我们必须多加注意书的选择。不错,我们能从好书中获得益处。然而,坏书却对我们有害无益。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第六天:A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY 乡村游记One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him. While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful). When we felt tired, we returned home. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door. 有一个星期日,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历。她吩咐我要好好照料他。 当我们沿着道路行走的时候,太阳灿烂地照耀着,微风轻轻地吹着。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,风景实十分美丽。 当我们感觉到疲倦的时候,我们就回家了。我们看见母样正在门口等候我们。 第七天:BE PATRIOTIC 要爱国 It is the duty of every citizen to make the country rich and powerful (To make the country rich and strong is...). In order to accomplish this object one must be patriotic (love his country). I consider this an unchangeable truth. How can a student love his country (be patriotic)? I find my answer very simple and clear. He must study hard and store up knowledge so as to serve his (the) country in the future. If every student can do according to what I said, the country will certainly be rich and powerful. 要使国家富强是每个公民的责任。为了达到此目的,必须爱国。我认为这是一条不易的定理。 一个学生如何才能爱国呢?我发觉答复很简单明了。他必须用功读书并积储知识以便将来服务国家。如果每个学生能按照我所说的去做,国家一定会富强。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第八天:THE VALUE OF TIME 爱惜时光 An English proverb says that time is money. I consider it (this) wrong. Why? Because we all know that we can earn money be work but can not in any way get back time (in anyway). For this reason, we may (can) say that time is more valuable than money. Many people do not know the value of time. It (this) is indeed a great pity. We must bear (keep) in mind that wasting time is equal to wasting your life. 英国有句谚语说,时间就是金钱。我认为这是不对的。为什么?因为我们大家都知道我们能够用工作赚钱,但无论如何却无法把时间争取回来。基于此种理由,我们可以说时间比钱钱更宝贵。 许多人不知爱惜时光。这确实是可惜的。我们必须记住浪费时间等于浪费生命。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第九天:WHY SHOULD WE STUDY ENGLISH 为什么我们要学英文 If you want to ask me why we should study English, my answer will be simple and clear. Now let me enumerate the reasons one by one in the following.In the first place, English has become an international language. If you know English, you van make a trip round the world without being misunderstood.In the second place, most valuable books, newspapers and magazines are written in English. If you wish (hope) to get knowledge, you must learn English. 如果你要问我们为什么我们要学英文。我的答复很简单明了。现在让我来把我的理由一一列举在下面:英文已成为一种国际语言。如果你通晓它,你可以环游世界不会被人误解。大多数有价值的书籍,报纸和杂志都是用英文写的。如果你希望获得知识,你必须学习英文。 第十天:MY BIRTHDAY 我的生日 Yesterday was my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents. Mother prepared a tea party for me. I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six. There were cold drinks and refreshments. We ate, talked and laughed. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world.Time passed quickly. In a twinkling, the clock on the wall struck nine. We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another. 昨天是我生日,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼。母亲给我准备一个茶会。我邀请他们都前来参加。茶会下午六点半开始。有冷饮和点心。我们又吃又谈又笑。我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人。时间过得很快。转瞬间,墙上的钟敲九点了。我们不得不互道再见。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第十一天:HOW TO SPEND SUNDAYS 如何消度星期日 Some of us always spend Sundays aimlessly. We can seldom derive profits from the valuable hours (time) of Sundays. This is indeed a great pity. Though Sundays are set aside as a day for rest, we must make good use of them.We know that our school lessons are usually not sufficient. We should often utilize Sundays to read reference books. In this way we will increase our knowledge. Besides, we must be engaged in sports or outing so as to strengthen our bodies. 我们许多人终是把星期日毫无目的地消度掉。这确实是十分可惜。我们很少能从星期日的宝贵时光中获得益处。虽然星期日是被指定为一个休息的日子,但是我们却应好好利用它。我们知道我们学校的功课通常是不够的。我们应时常利用星期日来阅读参考书。如此我们的知识就会增加了。此外,我们必须从事运动或郊游以便强壮我们的身体。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第十二天:HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY 诚为上策 There is an English proverb which says (saying) “Honesty is the best policy.” It signifies the importance of honesty. What are the benefits of honesty? If you are honest to others, they will be honest to you in return. When you are sad, they will comfort you. When you are in trouble, they will help you. There is no enumerating the evils of dishonesty here. In a word, a dishonest man will be looked down upon by others and (be) regarded as a public enemy. 英国有一句谚语说“诚为上策”。它说明了诚的重要性。 诚的益处是什么?如果你对他人诚实,他们也会对你诚实作为报答。当你忧悉的时候,他们会安慰你。当你是处在困难中的时候,他们会帮助你。 无法在这里数述不诚实的害处。一言以蔽之,一个不诚实的人会被人看轻的而且被看作为一个公敌。 第十三天:HOW EXERCISE HELPS 运动的利益 If our bodies are not strong, our spirit to do things will certainly be quite dull. And at the same time, we are lack of energy (ies) to study. Diseases will only attack the weak, but not the strong. Why are our bodies not strong? Because we do not pay attention to exercise. For this reason, we students must often take different kinds (sorts) of exercise in the gym. Exercise helps us (to) strengthen our bodies and avoid disease. It also teaches us cooperation, for most exercise is played by team. 如果我们的身体不强壮,我们做事的精神一定会十分迟钝。而且同时,我们也缺少足够的精力来读书。疾病只为侵击体弱的人而不是强壮的人。 为什么我们的身体会不强壮呢?因为我们不注意运动。基于此种理由,我们学生必须时常在运动场做不同种类的运动。 运动帮助我们强壮身体并避免疾病。它也教我们合作,因为大多数的运动都是团体游玩的。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第十四天:THE BENEFITS OF TRAVELING 旅行的益处 I am always interested in traveling. My reasons are quite (extremely) simple and clear. If anybody is not satisfied with my viewpoint(s), I shall be greatly surprised at his ways of thinking. In the first place, traveling increases our knowledge. Only by traveling can we see (因为用(only)开头,主动词须颠倒)things outside our home town. In the second place, traveling is good to our health. While we are traveling, we usually exercise our bodies. In conclusion, I earnestly hope that everybody must seize (grasp at) the opportunity of traveling. 我对旅行终是感觉有趣。我的理由非常简单时了。如果任何人对我的观点不满意的话,我将对他的想法会大大吃惊。 旅行增加我们的知识。只有藉旅行我们可以看到我们故乡以外的东西。 旅行对我们的健康有益。当我们旅行的时候,我们通常运动我们的身体。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第十五天:HOW TO BE A GOOD CITIZEN 如何做一个好公民 My aim is to become a good citizen so as to be able to render service to the (my) country. However, to become a good citizen is not an easy thing. He has many duties to fulfill.The first duty of a good citizen is to love his country. He is to (must) be ready to sacrifice even his own life for the country.His second duty is to obey the law and help the government (to) maintain order. If everybody can do so, the country will be rich and strong (powerful). 我的志向是做一个好公民以便能给国家效力。然而,做一个好公民不是一件容易的事情。他有许多责任要尽。一个好公民第一件责任是爱他的国家。他须准备为国家牺牲自己的生命。他第二件责任是服从法律并且帮助政府维持治安。如果人人都能这样做的话,国家必定富强。 第十六天:THE NATIONAL FLAG 国旗 it is the duty of every citizen to honor the national flag. Why? Because the national flag is the symbol of a (the) country. To respect it means to respect the country. In other words, if a man loves his country, he must love the national flag. In school, the national flag is usually raised at a certain time every day. Then the principal, teachers, staff and students are to (must) stand before it and sing the national anthem. It is indeed extremely meaningful to attend such a ceremony. 尊敬国旗是每个公民的责任(义务)。为什么?因为国旗是国家的象征。尊敬它意思就是尊敬国家。换句话说,如果一个人爱国,他必须爱国旗。 在学校里,通常每天定时要升旗。那时,校长,老师,教职员学生教师将恭敬地站在它前面并且唱国歌。参加此项仪式确实非常有意义。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第十七天:THE IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION 教育的重要性 It is impossible for us to make our country rich and strong without developing education. Why? Because education gives people knowledge and teaches them how to become good citizens so as to be able to serve their country. No wonder they say that education decides the progress, prosperity and civilization of a country.At present (Nowadays) most countries in (of) the world are enforcing compulsory education. It is necessary for all kinds of people, both rich and poor, to receive education. Taiwan is an exception as well not. 我们不可能使我们的国家富强而不发展教育。为什么?因为教育给予人民知识并教他们如何成为好公民以便能为国家效力。难怪,有人说教育决定一个国家的进步,繁荣与文化。现在世界大多数的国家都在实施强迫教育。所有各类人民不论贫富都必须接受教育。台湾也不例外。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第十八天:INDUSTRY (DILIGENCE) 勤勉 It is a matter of course that industry will bring us success, wealth and good luck. I am sure that a hard-working person can always succeed in the work which he wants to do. This is unchangeable truth. Idleness is the opposite of industry. It is the source of all evil. An idle man only enjoys playing and making pleasures. That he is doomed to failure is of no doubt. We should not follow his example. 勤勉会带给我们成功,财富和好运乃是当然之事。我确信一个苦干的人终是能够做成功他所要做的工作。这是不易之定理。 懒惰是勤勉的反面。它是万恶之源泉。一个懒惰的人只享受玩耍和寻乐。他命运注定失败是毫无疑问的。我们不应学他的榜样。 第十九天:MY NATIVE TOWN 我的故乡 My native town is X. We have settled down here since my grandfather was a child. In other words, my family has lived here for more than one hundred years. It is a small village. There are about one thousand inhabitants. Most of them are farmers. The mode of their living is very simple. However, they have already possessed television sets and refrigerators. They made up their minds to live a modern life. 我的故乡是X。我们自从祖父是小孩时,就定居在此地。换句话说,我们家人在此地已经住了一百余年了。 这个小村庄。居民大约有一千人。他们大部分是农夫。他们的生活方式很简单。然而,他们已拥有电视和冰箱。他们下定决心要过一个现代的生活。 第二十天:MY SCHOOL LIFE 我的学校生活 When I was six years old, I began to go to school. The first school (which) I attended was a primary school. There were many subjects (which were taught in the school, such as Chinese, arithmetic, history, geography, drawing and so forth. Since I was (became) a student, I studied very hard. My parents were quite proud of me. After I had studied there for three years, I entered a junior high school. When I was twelve years old, I became a student of a senior high school. I still studied very hard. Except on sick leave I was never absent from class. Everybody looked upon me as a model student. 我六岁的时候,就开始上学了。我第一个上的学校是一所国小。学校里教的课目有许多,诸如国文,算术,史地,画图等等。既然我是一个学生,我就用功读书。我父母深以我为荣。 我在那边读了三年后,就进入初中。我十二岁的时候,就成为一个高中的物理学。我依旧用功读书。除病假外,我永不缺课。人人都把我看作是一个模范生。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第二十一天:WAR 战争 Though the people in the world are all opposed to war, they can by no means avoid it. This is indeed a regrettable thing. War is very terrible. Everybody hears it with fear. In a war thousands and thousands of lives will be lost and a large amount of money (will be) wasted. It brings us untold miseries and damage. To sum up, so long as war is unavoidable, human beings cannot enjoy lasting peace. How tragical their fate is! 虽然世界的人民都反对战争,但是他们却无法能够避免它。这确实是件非常令人遗憾的事情。 战争是非常可怕的。每个人听到它都害怕。在一次战争中,成千成万的人丧失了生命,大量金钱浪费了。它带给我们无穷尽的痛苦和损失。 总而言之,只要战争不可避免,人类不可能享受持久的和平。他们的命运是多么悲惨呀!
提问者评价
虽然深奥了点= =但是数量很多。。。。额。。。。谢谢咯
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 关于读书的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐