<span class="lou J_floor_copy" title="复制此楼地址"
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 21:58
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!
<span class="lou J_floor_copy" title="复制此楼地址"
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 22:27
我觉得每个人都是这样子的
Powered by英语翻译每个人在这个世界上都占有一个独一无二的位置.无论别人说什么,你自己怎么想,你都是特别的.所以,不要担心自己会被取代,因为你永远是惟一的.看准标题再答,用翻译器忽悠我的,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译每个人在这个世界上都占有一个独一无二的位置.无论别人说什么,你自己怎么想,你都是特别的.所以,不要担心自己会被取代,因为你永远是惟一的.看准标题再答,用翻译器忽悠我的,
英语翻译每个人在这个世界上都占有一个独一无二的位置.无论别人说什么,你自己怎么想,你都是特别的.所以,不要担心自己会被取代,因为你永远是惟一的.看准标题再答,用翻译器忽悠我的,
Everyone in the world is unique.No matter what others say,you must believe that you are special.So,don't worry yourself will be replaced,because you'll always be the only.
翻译如下:每个人在这个世界上都占有一个独一无二的位置。无论别人说什么,你自己怎么想,你都是特别的。所以,不要担心自己会被取代,因为你永远是惟一的。【Each of us holds a unique place in the world. You are special,no matter what others say or what you may think. So do...
Everyone in the world has a unique location. No matter what others say, you might think, you are special. So, don't worry yourself will be replaced, because you'll always be the only.
Everyone is unique on this planet,whatever other people talk about you or whatever you think about you,you are special,so don't worry that you would be replaced,you are the special one all the time.
Everyone owns his unique place in the world. You are always special no matter what others say or
what you think who you are. So do not worry about being replaced because you are always unique .
No matter what others say, you might think
think 后面还有跟什么吗
you'll always be the only. 怎么翻译起来像是你永远总是一个人?
什么呀,only也有惟一的意思啊
think后面没了,you might think就是你自己是怎么想的 意思
你的不错,挺简练的,如果没有更好的,我就采纳你的了几个英语翻译句子1.他的英语讲得很流利。2.妈妈给我做了一件漂亮的衣服。3.我父亲十年前在这个工厂工作。4.没人知道这工作是谁做的。5.既然所有的人都在,那我们开始上课。翻译成英文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
几个英语翻译句子1.他的英语讲得很流利。2.妈妈给我做了一件漂亮的衣服。3.我父亲十年前在这个工厂工作。4.没人知道这工作是谁做的。5.既然所有的人都在,那我们开始上课。翻译成英文
几个英语翻译句子1.他的英语讲得很流利。2.妈妈给我做了一件漂亮的衣服。3.我父亲十年前在这个工厂工作。4.没人知道这工作是谁做的。5.既然所有的人都在,那我们开始上课。翻译成英文,不要那个在线翻译网页翻译的,翻译出来有语法错误,麻烦帮我翻译下,谢谢。
i don't know
He can speak English fluentlyMy mother made a beautiful dress for meMy father worked here ten years agoNobody knows who did the workeveryone's here,Let's get our class started望采纳
1、He speak English quite fluntly.2、Mom made
beautiful clothes for me.3、My father worked in this factory ten years ago.4、No one konws who does this job.5、Now that everybody is here,let's have class now.
1.He speaks English fluently.2.Mom makes me
beautiful clothes.3.My father worked in this factory ten years ago.4.Nobody knows who does this work.5.Now that everybody is here, let's begin our class.希望能帮到你O(∩_∩)O
1. He speaks English very fluently.2. My mother made a nice clothes for me.3. My father worked here ten years ago.4. Nobody knows who did this job.5. Since everyone is available, Let's start the lesson.以上仅供参考。
1.He speaks english fluently2.My mother made me a beautiful dress3.My father worked in this factory ten
years ago4.Nobody knows if the work've been done.5.Let's begin our lesson since all the people in广告载入中......
只看作者回帖
只看我的回帖
广告载入中......英语翻译今天我值日.今天天气很好,虽然寒冷的天气即将到来.每个人都在这里,没有人缺席,什么什么的说一点就行_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译今天我值日.今天天气很好,虽然寒冷的天气即将到来.每个人都在这里,没有人缺席,什么什么的说一点就行
英语翻译今天我值日.今天天气很好,虽然寒冷的天气即将到来.每个人都在这里,没有人缺席,什么什么的说一点就行
Hello everybody.It is nice day today,although the cold weather will come.Everyone is here,no body absent^^^^^
Good morning everyone,I'm on duty today.And it's fine today though it's getting freezing.It's good to see everybody all here,few absence.There is nothing new today,but no news is good news,right?...

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么看有没有人蹭网 的文章

随机推荐