根据邀请人数预订 翻译好饭菜翻译

英语翻译如果到饭店吃饭,按中国人的习俗应该由邀请人付账.但按照英美人的习惯却不一定._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译如果到饭店吃饭,按中国人的习俗应该由邀请人付账.但按照英美人的习惯却不一定.
英语翻译如果到饭店吃饭,按中国人的习俗应该由邀请人付账.但按照英美人的习惯却不一定.
As in a Chinese way, it is the inviter who pays for the meal when there is a feast. While it's not same in Brithise, nor in American.
According to the Chinese, inviters usually pay the bill when having a dinner with the invitees. Anyway, that is not the story in England or America.
If the clothing stores, according to Chinese customs should be by the person paying the Bill. But under the British beauty's habits are not necessarily.(*^__^*) 嘻嘻~希望帮到你哦~!
When go to restaurant for a meal,according to Chinese tradition,it wil be paid by the inviter,while the Americans will not邀请函 求翻译成英文!好久不见,非常想念.听说你们刚从美国回来,不久又将返回美国.因此想邀请两位于6月10日下午6:30来家里吃饭.饭后一起去听音乐会.请务必光临._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
邀请函 求翻译成英文!好久不见,非常想念.听说你们刚从美国回来,不久又将返回美国.因此想邀请两位于6月10日下午6:30来家里吃饭.饭后一起去听音乐会.请务必光临.
邀请函 求翻译成英文!好久不见,非常想念.听说你们刚从美国回来,不久又将返回美国.因此想邀请两位于6月10日下午6:30来家里吃饭.饭后一起去听音乐会.请务必光临.
Long time no see, I miss you very much. I heard that you are coming back from the US, and are returning not long after. Therefore I wish to invite you two come over to my house for supper on the10th of June, at 6:30 pm. After the meal we will be attending a concert. Please attend.(我是移民澳洲3年了的高中生,来这边后口语的进步最大,其他方面还有待提高,可能被我翻译的有点口语化 ... PS. 亲我也爱维尼! 上次回国我还去看了宋茜录制的那期快本! 特别巧的是我生日跟尼坤同一天 TTUTT
他比我大正好十岁
最后说一句,我也是韩饭...)
Long time no see, miss your very much. I've heard that you just got back from the United States, and will soon return to the United States. So would like to invite you two
home for dinnern at 6:30 p.m. on June 10,. we will be going to a concert after dinner. Please be sure to visit
Long time no see, miss. I heard that you just returned from the United States, soon will return to the United States of america. Therefore want to invite two in June 10th at 6:30 pm for dinner. After dinner, go to the concert. Please be sure to come.
I sincerely miss you as we have not seen each other for a few years. I heard that you had just come back from the United States and would be coming back to US very soon. I here send you a formal invit...当前位置: &
求翻译:昨天晚上他邀请我和他一起吃晚饭是什么意思?
昨天晚上他邀请我和他一起吃晚饭
问题补充:
Last night he invited me to dinner with him
Yesterday evening he invited me and have dinner with him
正在翻译,请等待...
Last night he invited me to join him for dinner
Last night he invited me to dinner with him
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译我们可以带许多好吃的食物,并用照相机拍下美丽的风景.我想,这一定是一件非常美好的事情 这些话用英文翻译一遍,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译我们可以带许多好吃的食物,并用照相机拍下美丽的风景.我想,这一定是一件非常美好的事情 这些话用英文翻译一遍,
英语翻译我们可以带许多好吃的食物,并用照相机拍下美丽的风景.我想,这一定是一件非常美好的事情 这些话用英文翻译一遍,
We can bring many delicious food,and the camera captured by the beautiful scenery.I think this will be a very beautiful thing当前位置: &
求翻译:非常感谢你邀请我们吃饭是什么意思?
非常感谢你邀请我们吃饭
问题补充:
Thank you very much for inviting us to dinner
Thank you for inviting us to dinner
Thanks you to invite us extremely to eat meal
Thank you for inviting us to dinner
very thank you for i
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |