i really don't want lose because we want toof

When you have all things of world of timeWhat do you want to own In fact I really loved you before,but you didn't choose me,Till now I don't know why,why I was lose.I want go to France to buy the LV of recent edition and go to England buy the MINI of_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
When you have all things of world of timeWhat do you want to own In fact I really loved you before,but you didn't choose me,Till now I don't know why,why I was lose.I want go to France to buy the LV of recent edition and go to England buy the MINI of
When you have all things of world of timeWhat do you want to own In fact I really loved you before,but you didn't choose me,Till now I don't know why,why I was lose.I want go to France to buy the LV of recent edition and go to England buy the MINI of the special color for you.But you didnt give me anymore chance and explanation .I really really want to tell you that I would like to buy world for you...adanger which is foreseen is half avoided,I hope the one day in future you will
你想要的究竟是什么?其实我以前是爱过你,但是你没有选择我.知道现在我也不知道为什么,为什么我会失去你.我想去法国买最新款的LV包,想去英格兰买一款颜色特别的MINI送给你.但是你没有给我任何的机会和解释.我真的想要告诉你,我愿意为你买下全世界.能够预知到的危险可以有一半的几率避免.我很希望将来的某一天,你会.(告诉我原因.)当前位置: &
求翻译:I care and I really don’t want to lose you,I do what I promised no matter how hard it is,All I need is just the love from you,I kown I’m really in love with you,I care and I really don’t want to lose you,I never hurt you baby,是什么意思?
I care and I really don’t want to lose you,I do what I promised no matter how hard it is,All I need is just the love from you,I kown I’m really in love with you,I care and I really don’t want to lose you,I never hurt you baby,
问题补充:
我照顾,我真的不想失去你,我做什么我答应不管是多么困难,我需要的是刚刚从你的爱,我kown我真的爱上了你,我在乎,我真的不想失去你,我从来没有伤害你的宝宝,
我照顾和我真的不想失去了你,我想做什么承诺是多么努力,所有我需要的只是从爱你,我父母离异我真的爱你,我照顾和我真的不想失去你,我从来没有伤害你婴儿,
我关心,并且我真正地不想要失去您,我做什么我许诺了,无论艰苦它是,我需要是爱从您的所有,我真正地是在爱以您的I kown,我关心,并且我真正地不想要失去您,我从未伤害了您婴孩,
我关心和真的不想失去你,我做什么我答应不管多难,我所需要的全部就是爱你,我知道我真的爱你,我喜欢和真的不想失去你,我永远不会伤害你,宝贝,
我关心和真的不想失去你,我做什么我答应不管多难,我所需要的全部就是爱你,我知道我真的爱你,我喜欢和真的不想失去你,我永远不会伤害你,宝贝,
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译I have a lot of problems recently.First,I’m not happy in class.I’m so shy that I’m afraid of speaking in class.Second,I argued with my best fiend.I’m very worried because I have few friends;I don’t want to lose her.Third,I fee_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译I have a lot of problems recently.First,I’m not happy in class.I’m so shy that I’m afraid of speaking in class.Second,I argued with my best fiend.I’m very worried because I have few friends;I don’t want to lose her.Third,I fee
英语翻译I have a lot of problems recently.First,I’m not happy in class.I’m so shy that I’m afraid of speaking in class.Second,I argued with my best fiend.I’m very worried because I have few friends;I don’t want to lose her.Third,I feel nervous as the middle exams are coming.And even I can’t sleep well at night.Yesterday,my mother took me to be a doctor.I told the doctor my problems and he gave me some advice.He asked me to make more friends who look friendly and play games in my free time,so that I’not so shy.He asked me to make more friend.
我最近有许多问题.首先,上课时我并不开心.因为我很害羞,所以在课堂上不敢发言.第二,我和我最好的朋友吵架了.这点让我非常担心因为我没有几个朋友;我并不想失去她.第三,即将到来的期中考试让我很紧张.我晚上甚至会睡不好.昨天,妈妈带我去看医生.我告诉了医生我的问题后他给了我一些建议.他建议我和那些看起来友善的人交朋友并在闲时玩耍,这样我就不会那么害羞了.他还要我多交一些朋友.当前位置: &
求翻译:I care and I really don’t want to lose you.是什么意思?
I care and I really don’t want to lose you.
问题补充:
我照顾,我真的不想失去你。
我照顾和我真的不想失去了你。
我关心,并且我真正地不想要失去您。
我不在乎,我真的不想失去你。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!I kown I’m really in love with you I care and I really don’t want to lose you I do what I promise开头是女的唱的,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I kown I’m really in love with you I care and I really don’t want to lose you I do what I promise开头是女的唱的,
I kown I’m really in love with you I care and I really don’t want to lose you I do what I promise开头是女的唱的,
孟楠 in control专辑:东乐园 想到开心的时候 你说不会离开我 美丽的回忆就好像眼前的电影 但是你消失的那麽快 让我怕都来不及 对你来说爱是不是很容易 我知道你的脾气 我爱你我不介意 我总是在想我错在哪里 oh baby 我努力坚持不放弃 委屈都给我自己 死心塌地为何你还是不珍惜 i kown i'm really in love with you i care and i really don't want to lose you i do what i promised no matter how hard it is all i need is just the love from you i kown i'm really in love with you i care and i really don't want to lose you i never hurt you baby my love is in front of you cause you truly hurt my heart and soul 我知道你的脾气 我爱你我不介意 我总是在想我错在哪里 oh baby 我努力坚持不放弃 委屈都给我自己 死心塌地为何你还是不珍惜 i kown i'm really in love with you i care and i really don't want to lose you i do what i promised no matter how hard it is all i need is just the love from you i kown i'm really in love with you i care and i really don't want to lose you i never hurt you baby my love is in front of you cause you truly hurt my heart and soul 我也许爱你爱的太固执 我的天和地都迷失在你的世界里 i kown i'm really in love with you i care and i really don't want to lose you i do what i promised no matter how hard it is all i need is just the love from you i kown i'm really in love with you i care and i really don't want to lose you i never hurt you baby my love is in front of you cause you truly hurt my heart and soul cause you truly hurt my heart and soul

我要回帖

更多关于 really really want 的文章

随机推荐