想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢她旁边的那位是我的爸爸的姐姐--我的姑姑莉兹.用英文翻译出_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
她旁边的那位是我的爸爸的姐姐--我的姑姑莉兹.用英文翻译出
她旁边的那位是我的爸爸的姐姐--我的姑姑莉兹.用英文翻译出
The person beside her is my father's sister-my aunt Lizz.英语翻译1.昨天我们在花园种花了.2.他妈妈正在厨房煮饭.3.星期天上午我和爸爸在客厅看电视.4.别喊!我妹妹正在卧室睡觉.5.我叔叔正站在阳台上.6.她的孩子们正在餐厅吃早饭.7.中国人用筷子_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.昨天我们在花园种花了.2.他妈妈正在厨房煮饭.3.星期天上午我和爸爸在客厅看电视.4.别喊!我妹妹正在卧室睡觉.5.我叔叔正站在阳台上.6.她的孩子们正在餐厅吃早饭.7.中国人用筷子
英语翻译1.昨天我们在花园种花了.2.他妈妈正在厨房煮饭.3.星期天上午我和爸爸在客厅看电视.4.别喊!我妹妹正在卧室睡觉.5.我叔叔正站在阳台上.6.她的孩子们正在餐厅吃早饭.7.中国人用筷子吃饭,但英国人不是.
We planted flowers in the garden yesterday.His mother is cooking in the kitchen.My father and I watched TV in the living room on the sunday morning.Keep quite,my sister is sleeping in her bedroon.My uncle is sitting in the balcony.Her child are having breakfast in the dining room.Chinse people have meals by using kuaizi ,but British don't.
1.We planted flowers in the garden yesterday.2.His mother is cooking in the kitchen.3.My father and I are watch TV in the living room on sunday morning.4.Don't shoutting! My sister is s...
1 we in the garden yesterday.2 his mom is cooking in the kitchen.3 Sunday morning I and the father are watching TV in the living room.4 don't shout! My sister is in the bedroom sleeping...
. Yesterday, we had flowers in the garden. 2. His mother is cooking kitchen. 3. Sunday morning me and my father in the living room watching TV. 4. Do not shout! My sister is the bedroom...
Yesterday we planted flowers in the garden .His mother is cooking in the kitchen .My father and I
were watching TV in the living room on Sunday morning .Don't shout .My sister is sleep...英语翻译1.当我在厨房做饭的时候,我听见有人敲门.2.那时,我正站在图书馆前面.3.当那个女孩正在买东西的时候,外星人出来了.4.你能想象到,它是多么奇怪啊!5.上周日,我有一次不寻常的经历._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.当我在厨房做饭的时候,我听见有人敲门.2.那时,我正站在图书馆前面.3.当那个女孩正在买东西的时候,外星人出来了.4.你能想象到,它是多么奇怪啊!5.上周日,我有一次不寻常的经历.
英语翻译1.当我在厨房做饭的时候,我听见有人敲门.2.那时,我正站在图书馆前面.3.当那个女孩正在买东西的时候,外星人出来了.4.你能想象到,它是多么奇怪啊!5.上周日,我有一次不寻常的经历.
1.当我在厨房做饭的时候,我听见有人敲门.I heard someone knocking at the door while cooking in the kitchen.2.那时,我正站在图书馆前面.I was standing in front of the library at that time.3.当那个女孩正在买东西的时候,外星人出来了.An alien came out when the girl was doing some shoping.4.你能想象到,它是多么奇怪啊!You can imagine how strange it was.5.上周日,我有一次不寻常的经历.I had an unusual experience last weekend.英语翻译1,我们觉得英语非常枯燥(find)2,工人们有很多事情要做(a great many)3,三天后,露西要飞往悉尼(fly)4,我已经完成了作业,但他没有( finish)5,我姑姑一家住在中国中部的一座城市里面_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1,我们觉得英语非常枯燥(find)2,工人们有很多事情要做(a great many)3,三天后,露西要飞往悉尼(fly)4,我已经完成了作业,但他没有( finish)5,我姑姑一家住在中国中部的一座城市里面
英语翻译1,我们觉得英语非常枯燥(find)2,工人们有很多事情要做(a great many)3,三天后,露西要飞往悉尼(fly)4,我已经完成了作业,但他没有( finish)5,我姑姑一家住在中国中部的一座城市里面(in the center of)
1 We all find that English is very boring2 The workers have a great many of things to do3Lucy will fly to Sydney three days later4 I have already finished my homework but he hasn't5 My aunt's are living in the city which is in the center of China纯手打,
I find that English is very boring.There are a great many of things for workers to do.Lucy will fly to sy in 3 days.I have finish the homework ,nor does he.My aunt's family live in the center of the middle china.
we find English is very boringworkers have a great many work to to.3 day later,Lucy will fly to Sydney.i have done the home work,but he haven'tmy
aunt's familly live in the center of the China.

我要回帖

更多关于 厨房打扫 的文章

随机推荐