好朋友用希腊语测试用例怎么写写

懂希腊语和法文的朋友请来帮帮我吖~_百度知道
懂希腊语和法文的朋友请来帮帮我吖~
;aise 这个是法文
高手指导下~
是什么意思吖;μαι χαρούai un bon mal à l' 上面是希腊语
J&#39Я очень сердит
Δεν ε&#943?
不应该的;mal是坏的,有利的意思;aise是舒适的,带有的意思;令人满意的;安逸的;bon是好的;un是1的意思,享有,不道德的意思ai是有;有益的,具有,良好的,不好的; à l&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
希腊语的相关知识
其他1条回答
提问题分类错了 ~~应该去教育科学一栏的语言里面提
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的好朋友他叫丁家旗,他14岁,个子不高,还没我高。也很瘦,体重也没我多。 的翻译是:My good friend, his name is Ding Jiaqi, he is 14 years old, is not tall, not me. Are thin, weight without me. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译挪威语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的好朋友他叫丁家旗,他14岁,个子不高,还没我高。也很瘦,体重也没我多。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My good friend he called Ding flag, he was 14 years old, not tall, yet my high. Very thin, weighing more than I did.
My good friend, his name is Ding Jiaqi, he is 14 years old, is not tall, not me. Also very thin, weight as me.
My good friend, his name is Ding Jiaqi, he is 14 years old, is not tall, not me. Are thin, weight without me.
My good friend he called his home, he was 14 years old, tall flag is not high, but he did not I high. Weight is also very thin, there was no more than me.
My good friend his name is Ding Jiaqi, his 14 years old, the stature is not high, but also does not have me to be high.Also is very thin, the body weight also does not have me to be many.
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & EAglish EAglish & ??? [su]脚趾Oh & 你可以让你的孩子不在房里踢球吗 You may let you the child not kick a ball in the room & What we should do today 什么我们应该今天做 & AV.Marginal Rodovia dos Bandeirantes-Gleba 02 Bairro Engordadouro-cep: jundiai Bandeirantes土壤02 Engordadouro等概率圆AV.Marginal高速公路四分之一:
jundiai & eaking up a really good sad eaking一真正地好哀伤 & Oakey
Oaks Oakey 橡木 & 一炮就干死你 An artillery withers you & Una vez echa operacion,introduciremos 20 bolsas en la caja A3-751 一旦操作投掷,我们在A3-751箱子将介绍20个袋子 & 而且28个单独太少 Moreover 28 too are alone few & is the pencil sharpener Lin Min? 铅笔刀是否是林分钟? & zohich 正在翻译,请等待...
& 语文考试 Language test & 让孩子们的想象成为现实 Let the child imagination into reality & Charles put the bottle back on the ground. He put the bug on the ground, next to the bottle. The bug crawled back into the bottle. 查尔斯在地面上把瓶放。 他在地面上把臭虫放,在瓶旁边。 臭虫爬行了回到瓶。 & It's never to late to be who you might have been It's never to late to be who you might have been & We have a period of 3 weeks to finish the complete work, so please send the enouf personnel to complete this task by friday october 28th, 我们有完成完全工作的3个星期的期间,如此喜欢送enouf人员完成这项任务在星期五10月28日, & 逛庙会 Visits a temple meets & 现在越来越多的人说汉语【用被动语态】 Now more and more many people speak Chinese[Uses the passive voice] & You will be eligible to receive reward points which can be redeemed for sensational prizes such as WSE courses,reward points 您将是有资格接受可以为引起轰动的奖被赎回例如WSE路线的奖励点,奖励指向 & 如果我是班长,我制定的班规是这样的。 If I am a class leader, I formulate the class gauge is such. & 也许一个字不能改变什么, Perhaps a character cannot change any, & 第一天我会和同学去公园放风筝,划船,照相 First day I can go to the park with schoolmate to fly a kite, row a boat, photography & 我们还可以是朋友吗? We also may be the friend? & 他能不懂阅读中的那长句 He can not understand in reading that long verse & 因此如何进一步优化电机的效率也变得日益重要,这是电机控制技术未来发展的方向之一。 How therefore further optimizes the electrical machinery the efficiency also to become day by day important, this is one of directions which the electrical machinery control technology will future develop. & 行旅箱 Traveler box & BASE-FASTENER CUT OFF BASE-FASTENER切除了 & In the picture,you can see a table,five desks and six chairs. 在图片,您能看桌、五张书桌和六把椅子。 & non scuffing rubber compound 非拖着脚走路橡胶复合 & yes, we all are frank 是,我们全部是坦率的 & 当我还爱着你的时候,你是否有了你的港湾 正在翻译,请等待...
& This is where I long to be 这是长期I & 我同意你。我认为它是一个糟糕的主意。 I agree with you.I thought it is a too bad idea. & simple best 简单最佳 & 该轮到你洗餐具了 Should be one's turn you to wash the tableware & Fion Cheung Fion Cheung & D3 derr out of video momery D3 derr在录影momery外面 & You to me is very important 您对我是非常重要的 & you
meat 正在翻译,请等待...
& 不少了 Many & I always forget you, don't you know I how heart pain 正在翻译,请等待...
& Coyyupt installation detected,check source media or re-download. Coyyupt设施检测的,检查来源媒介或者重新下载。 & 任何功利的原因 Any utility reason & I am not a nice man.
I have had a bad life.
You will not like 我不是一个好人。 我有坏生活。 您不会将喜欢 & 我还是感觉很不舒服,于是,我吃了一些药。妈妈告诉我要多锻炼,多吃蔬菜,早睡早起。 I felt is very uncomfortable, therefore, I have taken some medicines.Mother tells me to have to exercise, eats the vegetables, keeps regular hours. & This letter refers to your application for a Temporary Resident Visa. 这封信件提到您的对一个临时常驻签证的申请。 & 但是去年没有 But last year not & "you
I," “您不是 更强 比 I, “ & 我的好朋友他叫丁家旗,他14岁,个子不高,还没我高,也很瘦,体重也没我多。 My good friend his name is Ding Jiaqi, his 14 years old, the stature is not high, but also does not have me to be high, also is very thin, the body weight also does not have me to be many. & 我是一个帅哥 I am a graceful elder brother & especially English 特别是英语 & 患过重病的人 Has contracted serious illness person & is to improve your teaching methods 是改进您的教学方法 & Old anthomaniac 老anthomaniac & 只有患过重病的人明白健康对于一个人意味着什么 Only then contracts serious illness person to understand the health meant regarding a person any & 保罗一定正在听收音机。 Paulo is certainly listening to the radio. & 两分钟后我给你打电话 After two minutes I telephone to you & SKILL DAMAGE 技巧损伤 &希腊语翻译Θ
λ ι β ε ρΘ
λ ι β ε ρ麻烦高手帮我翻译成汉语..PS:会不会是"SORRY"的意思?我朋友告诉我的就是这样,没有缺字._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
希腊语翻译Θ
λ ι β ε ρΘ
λ ι β ε ρ麻烦高手帮我翻译成汉语..PS:会不会是"SORRY"的意思?我朋友告诉我的就是这样,没有缺字.
希腊语翻译Θ
λ ι β ε ρΘ
λ ι β ε ρ麻烦高手帮我翻译成汉语..PS:会不会是"SORRY"的意思?我朋友告诉我的就是这样,没有缺字.
这是古希腊语,早已不流行
难过,忧郁
你写的好像是少了个字吧。。。。我怎么拼。。。当前位置: &
求翻译:朋友送一块浪琴手表 表盘背面 L2.669.4ALL STAINLESS STEEL RRGISTR.MOD.SWISSMADE WATER-RESISTANT 320334是什么意思?
朋友送一块浪琴手表 表盘背面 L2.669.4ALL STAINLESS STEEL RRGISTR.MOD.SWISSMADE WATER-RESISTANT 320334
问题补充:
A friend sent a Longines watch dial on the back of l2.669.4all stainless steel rrgistr.mod.swissmade water-resistant 320334
Friends sent a Longines watches dial 2.6694ALL L back STAINLESS STEEL RRGISTR MOD . . SWISSMADE RESISTANT WATER - 320,334
The friend delivers together at the back of the wave qin wristwatch dial plate L2.669.4ALL STAINLESS STEEL RRGISTR.MOD.SWISSMADE WATER-RESISTANT 320334
Friends send a LONGINES watch L2.669.4ALL STAINLESS STEEL RRGISTR on the back. MOD. SWISSMADE WATER-RESISTANT 320334
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 完美用英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐