leeshe怎么读,中文plus是什么意思怎么读

词汇运用(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分。)根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】My flat is on the ____ floor. (二十)【小题2】 The baby panda ____ 20 grams now. (重)【小题3】 I am ____ how I can change the water without taking the fish out. (琢磨)【小题4】The moonlight shines ____ the window. (穿过)【小题5】You can find much ____about MH370 on the Internet.(信息)【小题6】Mrs Lee ____ to my e-mail yesterday. (reply)【小题7】 His drawing is ____ than Lucy’s. (good)【小题8】When Jane woke up after a dream,she found ____under the bed.( she)【小题9】 The cookbook is one of the famous ____? (cook)【小题10】 ____a car stopped in front of me and came out two people.(sudden)-乐乐题库
& Unit知识点 & “词汇运用(共10小题,每小题1分,共10...”习题详情
240位同学学习过此题,做题成功率81.6%
词汇运用(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分。)根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】My flat is on the twentieth& floor. (二十)【小题2】 The baby panda weighs& 20 grams now. (重)【小题3】 I am wondering& how I can change the water without taking the fish out. (琢磨)【小题4】The moonlight shines& through&& the window. (穿过)【小题5】You can find much information&about& MH370 on the Internet.(信息)【小题6】Mrs Lee replied& to& my e-mail yesterday. (reply)【小题7】 His drawing is better& than Lucy’s. (good)【小题8】When Jane woke up after a dream,she found herself&under the bed.( she)【小题9】 The cookbook is one of the famous cooks’&?& (cook)【小题10】 suddenly&a car stopped in front of me and came out two people.(sudden)
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-江苏省江都市宜陵镇中学七年级下期末英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“词汇运用(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分。)根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】My flat is on the ____ floor. (二十)【小题2】 T...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】句意:我的公寓在第20层。根据空格后的名词floor用的是单数,可知这里应该用序数词,故用twentieth。【小题2】句意:这只小熊猫现在重20克。根据now可知这里应该用一般现在时,主语panda 是第三人称单数,所以谓语动词也应该用单数,故用weighs。【小题3】句意:我正在琢磨怎样换水而不把鱼漏出。根据空格前的am可知这里应该用进行时,故用wondering。【小题4】句意:月光透过窗子。这里整个句子已经有动词shines ,所以介词through。【小题5】句意:你可以在网上找到更多的关于MH370航班的信息。这里空格前有much修饰可知这里所填的名词是不可数名词,故用information。【小题6】句意:Lee 夫人昨天答复了我的邮件。根据时间状语yesterday 可知这里应该用一般过去时,故用replied。【小题7】句意:他的画比露西的画好。因为后面有比较连词than,所以这里应该用比较级better。【小题8】句意:当简在梦中醒来的时候发现自己在床底下。这里found的宾语还是主语自己,所以应该用反身代词herself。【小题9】句意:烹调书是著名的厨师写的其中的一本。这里主语是书,表语应该是某人的书之一,故用cooks’。【小题10】句意:突然一辆车停在我的前面,从车里下来两个人。这里应该用副词来修饰修饰动词,故用suddenly。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
词汇运用(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分。)根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】My flat is on the ____ floor. (二十)【小...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“词汇运用(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分。)根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】My flat is on the ____ floor. (二十)【小题2】 T...”相似的题目:
The airport in Boswell is twenty-one miles from the city. The banks and business offices are in the centre of the city. Read the notes from the diary of Mr Simpson.12th.
MON. Groups of 35 Australian students visiting Boswell---want cheap holiday.13th.
TUES. Mr and Mrs J. Grant arriving from Sydney --- need overnight stop at
Boswell --- leaving early on the 15th by air.14th.
WED. Mr Nagashima, Tokyo, arriving for two days’ business trip.15th.
THURS. 65 German students need two days in a cheap hotel.16th.
SAT. Mr and Mrs Johnson, from New York City, arriving by air.18th.
MON. Mr and Mrs F. Ray, small inexpensive hotel needed for two days.【小题1】How far is it from the city to the airport in Boswell?A.21km.B.31km.C.21m.D.21 miles.【小题2】Mr Nagashima is from &&&&.A.AustraliaB.JapanC.AmericaD.Germany【小题3】Mr and Mrs J. Grant will leave Boswell on &&&&.A.TuesdayB.WednesdayC.ThursdayD.Friday【小题4】How many travelers will Mr Simpson meet in just over a week?A.107.B.65.C.35.D.131.【小题5】Mr Simpson is probably &&&&.A.a headmasterB.a travel managerC.a travellerD.an engineer&&&&
根据中文和英文提示,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑,不少于50词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所要完成的回信内。所给英文提示词语仅供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。假如你叫李文,最近和美国朋友Lucy通过邮件谈论各自的读书爱好,她想了解你最喜欢阅读哪一种读物,你喜欢读它的什么内容?你为什么喜欢读它?提示词语: information, articles, interesting, learn, help, improve&&&&
There are fifty students in our class. There are twenty-four boys and twenty-six girls. Some students live near the school, and some others live far from school. About half of the students usually come to school by bike. They often get to school at a quarter to seven. About fifteen students often come to school by bus. They often get to school very early, too. Another ten students come to school on foot. Their homes are near the school, but they are often late for school, because they get up late.【小题1】 &&&& live near the school.A.Some of the studentsB.Half of the studentsC.No studentsD.All the students【小题2】 &&&& students come to school by bike.A.Twenty-fiveB.Twenty-fourC.Twenty-threeD.Fifty【小题3】 Ten of the students &&&&.A.come to school by bikeB.come to school lateC.come to school very earlyD.live in the school【小题4】Some students get to school by bike at &&&&.A.7:35B.7:30C.6:45D.6:30【小题5】 &&&& students come to school on foot.A.ThirtyB.TwentyC.Thirty-eightD.Ten&&&&
“词汇运用(共10小题,每小题1分,共10...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“词汇运用(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分。)根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】My flat is on the ____ floor. (二十)【小题2】 The baby panda ____ 20 grams now. (重)【小题3】 I am ____ how I can change the water without taking the fish out. (琢磨)【小题4】The moonlight shines ____ the window. (穿过)【小题5】You can find much ____about MH370 on the Internet.(信息)【小题6】Mrs Lee ____ to my e-mail yesterday. (reply)【小题7】 His drawing is ____ than Lucy’s. (good)【小题8】When Jane woke up after a dream,she found ____under the bed.( she)【小题9】 The cookbook is one of the famous ____? (cook)【小题10】 ____a car stopped in front of me and came out two people.(sudden)”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“词汇运用(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分。)根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】My flat is on the ____ floor. (二十)【小题2】 The baby panda ____ 20 grams now. (重)【小题3】 I am ____ how I can change the water without taking the fish out. (琢磨)【小题4】The moonlight shines ____ the window. (穿过)【小题5】You can find much ____about MH370 on the Internet.(信息)【小题6】Mrs Lee ____ to my e-mail yesterday. (reply)【小题7】 His drawing is ____ than Lucy’s. (good)【小题8】When Jane woke up after a dream,she found ____under the bed.( she)【小题9】 The cookbook is one of the famous ____? (cook)【小题10】 ____a car stopped in front of me and came out two people.(sudden)”相似的习题。阅读理解MissLeeisonlytwenty-on
日期:2015 年 06 月 22 日
用时: ____
得分: ____
阅读理解7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
Miss Lee is only twenty-one. She is tall and thin(瘦), and she has brown, long hair. She likes children and her teaching work. From Monday to Friday she stays at school and gives the children classes. She has much work to do, but she often plays games with her students after school. The children like her very much. On Sunday she drives her car to her father&s house and stays with her father and mother. Sometimes she goes to see her friends on Sunday. She drives back to school on Monday morning.7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
She likes singing, dancing and swimming. She&s a nice teacher.7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
根据短文的意思,选择正确的答案。7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
请选择DCBA-U4v:`'?2}8j8R(Y,g*r9d4h8W-L)E(D1. Miss Lee is a ________ teacher .7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
A. very good7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
B. very old7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
C. good English7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
D. good Chinese7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
请选择DCBA2. Which is right ? __________7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
A. She has no work to do, and often plays with the children.7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
B. She plays with the children from Monday to Friday.7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
C. She likes her students and plays games with them.7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
D. She always (总是) works, but doesn&t play at all .7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
请选择ABCD3. She goes and sees her friends ___________ .7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
A. every day7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
B. on Sunday7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
C. on Saturday7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
D. on Friday7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
请选择ABCD4. Miss Lee goes home _________ .7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
A. in her car7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
B. on a bus7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
C. on foot7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
D. by her car7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
请选择ABCD5.Miss Lee likes ________ .7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
A. driving7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
B. cooking7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
C. running7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
D. teaching7u'e5J.l8U9?,\-b/H(S(x;D-F
英语六年级上册阅读题习题
英语六年级上册习题
英语六年级上册题型
各年级英语习题前几个月过于疲劳,干脆这个月请假在家休息,顺便看看书。
打开闲置好久的QQ,看看有没有什么留言,结果正赶上一个家伙病急乱投医,找我问需求用例怎样写。
好久不搞开发,也忘得差不多了,就找了份以前的参考文档传过去,一会儿收到回复,说其他都明白了,就是“后置条件”没整清楚,参考文档中在这一行只有尖括号中一句话:用例执行后为真的状态。这个描述是过于简单了点。
刚好前天整理图书,翻出一本《Managing Software Reqirement – A Use Case Approach 2th》,找出书,跳到Chapter 21,找到Identifying the Pre- and Post-conditions一节
这里的解释稍微详细点:Post-conditions are the states the system can be in after the use case ends,另有一句:such as system state or persistent data that is left when the use case is complete
即后置条件描述的是用例结束时的系统状态或持久数据。(会影响到执行其他用例)
书中举了个电灯开关的例子:
Post-condition for the Control Light Use Case
On leaving this use case, the system remembers the current brightness level for the selected On/Off/Dim button
即当控制灯亮度这个用例结束时,系统应根据所按按钮记住当前的亮度级别(否则下次再按,就无法知道灯应该关还是开还是暗一点了),例子很浅显易懂,比画一堆UML符号更容易让人理解。
(还可以举个设计键盘的例子,比如按下某个键之后,该键应在放手后自动弹起–否则卖不出去的)
这一章中还有一段:
A post-condition for a use case should be true regardless of which alternative it should not be true only for the main flow. If something could fail, you would cover that in the post-condition by saying “The action is completed, or if something failed, the action is not performed,” rather than just “The action is completed.”
即后置条件应该包括用例所有备选流结束后可能的状态(成功或错误的状态)。
书中对这一点好像没有相关例子说明(我没认真全看,走马观花)。
临时想了个”空气开关”当例子来忽悠:当正常按下后,开关应不会弹起,但是当有异常发生(设备短路)时,这个操作就不能正常完成,系统的状态会有点不同(开关自动弹起,电路断开)。
或者用刚才那个键盘的例子;如果所按的键不是a-z之类,而是按下Caps Lock后,系统为大写锁定状态。
那哥们过了半天,回复了一个字:哦
但愿他没被绕迷糊吧。
归类于: ,
— 自来水冲咖啡 @ 2:53 am
我的其它Blog请问舍(she二声)可以组什么词急用请问您(Jasonlee2005)说的哪几个词是什么词_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请问舍(she二声)可以组什么词急用请问您(Jasonlee2005)说的哪几个词是什么词
请问舍(she二声)可以组什么词急用请问您(Jasonlee2005)说的哪几个词是什么词
“舍”没有二声啊!当只有在词中后面的字也是三声的时候,会变成二声,但是标音还是三声.
舍得依依不舍舍近求远
照jasonlee的意思,舍我其谁,就应该算吧
舌头,蛇头
“舍”字都没有第二声的。查字典看看吧!!!Lauren Lee Smith_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&Lauren Lee Smith本词条缺少概述、信息栏,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧! Lauren Lee Smith (born June 19, 1980) is a Canadian actress.
Smith was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The stepdaughter of a documentary filmmaker,[1] Lauren traveled around the world with her family. When she was 14, her family moved to Los Angeles, California. There, she began a modeling career.[1] At the age of 19, she was cast in a featured role in the remake of Get Carter.[2]
Smith has also appeared in such works as Christy: Return to Cutter Gap, Christy: A Change of Seasons and Christy: A New Beginning and starred in the show Mutant X, where she played the character of Emma deLauro. She has also guest-starred in episodes of Dead Zone, The Twilight Zone, and Blade: The Series, among others. Smith was also a recurring character in the Showtime drama series The L WLauren Lee Smith in The L Wordord, playing Sous-chef Lara Perkins. In 2005, Smith filmed the movie Lie with Me, where she played the character of Leila.
As of fall 2006 she has a recurring part on the Canadian drama Intelligence. In early 2007, she starred in the CBC mini-series Dragon Boys.
In 2008, Lauren starred in the film Pathology from the creators of Crank. The film also stars Milo Ventimiglia from the TV show Heroes. Most recently, she has been hired as a series regular on the CBS show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. She will join Grissom's team as Riley Adams, &a smart, flirtatious, and witty non-conformist who entered law enforcement to rebel against her judgmental psychiatrist father.&[3]
罗拉在《Lie with me 》里出演。
Lauren Lee Smith of Mutant X fame taking off her shirt to reveal a white tanktop with no bra and slightly hard puffy nipples as she talks with Erin Daniels from The L Word.
Lauren Lee Smith在(《the listener 2》)、(《the listener 3》)以及(《the listener 4》)中饰演McCluskey警官。
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看

我要回帖

更多关于 重读闭音节是什么 的文章

随机推荐