raging firefire rate是什么意思思

您要查找的是不是:
raging fire
['re?d??? 'fai?]
['red??? fa?r]
大家都在背:
1. She was burnt in a raging fire while working in a factory.
她在工厂工作时被烈火烧伤了.
来自《简明英汉词典》
2. The fire is raging.
来自《现代汉英综合大词典》
3. Raging fire perform bole in legend in some parks!
传说中的干材烈火在某公园上演!
来自互联网
4. The timbers of the house were charred by the raging fire.
房屋的木材被熊熊大火烧成了木炭.
来自互联网
5. First, the capital reorganizes a raging fire.
第一, 资本重组如火如荼.
来自互联网
She was burnt in a raging fire while working in a factory ., 她在工厂工作时被烈火烧伤了.
- 基于10个网页
is you , lets og which confuses inundates vanish , you approach me , comforts me , also leads me to enter the warm desert , lets love raging fire flaming burning .是你,让迷漫的烟雾消失了,你靠近我,安慰我,又带我走进热情的沙漠,让爱情的烈火的熊熊燃烧。
- 基于5个网页
with all the strength of a raging fire ., 拥有火一般的能量.
- 基于2个网页
4. 熊熊大火
Pointless attempts to rescue the victims of the raging fire ., 试图将熊熊大火中的遇难者救出的徒劳举动.
- 基于1个网页
1. 大火蔓延
In sunbaked southern Italy , fires raged as parched forests and fields turned to tinder ., 太阳炙烤下的意大利南部 , 大火蔓延 , 被晒干了的树林和田地都成了天然的燃料.
- 基于6个网页
2. 火灾肆虐
a firefighting helicopter lifts water from a swimming pool inEl Arenal , near Avila , Spain as forest fires raged in the region , on July 29 , 2009 .消防直升飞机起落机水从潜泳池埃尔阿雷纳尔,近阿维拉,西班牙的森林火灾肆虐的地区,在日。
- 基于3个网页
1. 让爱情的烈火
is you , lets og which confuses inundates vanish , you approach me , comforts me , also leads me to enter the warm desert , lets love raging fire flaming burning .是你,让迷漫的烟雾消失了,你靠近我,安慰我,又带我走进热情的沙漠,让爱情的烈火的熊熊燃烧。
- 基于5个网页
1. 肆虐的大火
fires raging near the Palm Springs area are now to blame for the deaths of four firefighters , another is in critical condition .棕榈泉地区附近肆虐的大火现已造成四名消防队员死亡,一名消防队员生命垂危。
- 基于1个网页
1. 如火如荼
成语,谚语,典故,歇后语的英语翻译 ... 日暮途穷 The day is waning 如火如荼 Like a raging fire 如鱼得水 To feel.
- 基于178个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
raging fire
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:Raging Fire
所属专辑:Behind the Light (Deluxe Version)
演唱人:Phillip Phillips
We are dead to right, morning raysWe are thicking thin to our last daysSo hold me close and I'll surrender to your heartYou know how to give and how to takeYou see every hope I locked awaySo pull me close and surrender to my heartBefore the flame goes out tonightYeah we live until we dieSo come out, come out, come outWon't you turn my soulInto a raging fireCome out, come out, come outTill we lose controlInto a raging fireInto a raging fireCome out, come out, come outWon't you turn my soulInto a raging fireYou know time will give and time will takeAll the memories made will wash awayEven though we changed I'm still here with youIf you listen close you'll hear the sounds of all the ghosts that bring us downHold on to what makes you fearDon't let go, this one will make you winIf the flame goes out tonightYeah we live until we dieSo come out, come out, come outWon't you turn my soulInto a raging fireCome out, come out, come outTill we lose controlInto a raging fireInto a raging fireCome out, come out, come outWon't you turn my soulInto a raging fireLet the world leave lost behindLet your heart be next to mine'Fore the flame goes out tonightWe can live until we dieCome out, come out, come outWon't you turn my soulInto a raging fireCome out, come out, come outWon't you turn my soulInto a raging fireCome out, come out, come outTill we lose controlInto a raging fireInto a raging fire
本专辑其他歌曲列表
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&PhillipPhillips简介PhillipPhillips,日生于美国乔治亚州,美国偶像第十一季冠军。外表俊朗的PhillipPhillips参加比赛的时候是一名即将毕业的大学生。他以令人惊艳的音乐天赋从海选开始大热到决赛,并最终夺冠。PhillipPhillips是一名歌手兼词曲创作人,他在比赛中对经典歌曲的改编极具个人风格,令人...
Phillip Phillips专辑列表
Phillip PhillipsRaging Fire歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供
教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&英['re?d??? 'fai?]
美['red??? fa?r]
She was burnt in a raging fire while working in a factory.
她在工厂工作时被烈火烧伤了.
Raging fire perform bole in legend in some parks!
传说中的干材烈火在某公园上演!

我要回帖

更多关于 fireworks是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐