JACK JOHNSON LYRICS
"Sitting, Waiting, Wishing"
Now I was sitting waiting wishing
That you believed in superstitions
Then maybe you'd see the signs
But Lord knows that this world is cruel
And I ain't the Lord, no I'm just a fool
Learning loving somebody don't make them love you
Must I always be waiting waiting on you?
Must I always be playing playing your fool?
I sing ya songs I dance a dance
I gave ya friends all a chance
Putting up with them wasn't worth never having you
And maybe you been through this before
But it's my first time
So please ignore
The next few lines cause they're directed at you
I can't always be waiting waiting on you
I can't always be playing playing your fool
I keep playing your part
But it's not my scene
Wont this plot not twist?
I've had enough mystery.
Keep building me up, then shooting me down
Well I'm already down
Just wait a minute
Just sitting waiting
Just wait a minute
Just sitting waiting
Well if I was in your position
I'd put down all my ammunition
I'd wondered why'd it taken me so long
But Lord knows that I'm not you
And If I was I wouldn't be so cruel
Cause waiting on love ain't so easy to do
Must I always be waiting waiting on you?
Must I always be playing playing your fool?
No I can't always be waiting waiting on you
I can't always be playing playing your fool, fool
for these lyrics.
Thanks to Crono454, cher_tobin, Hannah for correcting these lyrics.
Writer(s): Jack Hody Johnson
Copyright: Bubble Toes Publishing
JACK JOHNSON lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.1.It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
决定我们一生的,不是我们的能力,而是我们的。
2.Never give up your dreams. Miracles happen everyday.
别,奇迹每天都在上演。
3.Don’t make promises when you’re joyful. Don’t reply when you’re sad. Don’t make decisions when you’re angry.
别在喜悦时承诺,别在时回答,别在愤怒时决定。
4.Without you, tomorrow is not worth the wait, yesterday is not worth remembering.
如果没有你,明天不值得期待,昨天不值得。
5.Never give up, and good luck will find you.
不要,好运总会垂青你的。
6.The light at the end is worth the pain.
当你最后看到那绚丽的,就会明白,所有的痛,都是值得的。
7.The wound is given to the shame of others, they insist hallucinations. Eternal happiness in the world is extraordinary, life in the most long-term owners cherish.
伤口是别人给与的耻辱,自己坚持的幻觉。世界上最永恒的幸福就是,人生中最长久的拥有就是珍惜。
8.Grasp all, lose all.
什么都想要,什么都失掉。
9.In the end, the only thing you really own is your story.
最终,你真正拥有的不过只是你自己的故事
10.Once in your world, I without your world now, I find better.
曾经在你的世界里,我了自己;现在在没有你的世界里,我找到了更好的自己。
分享到: ()iPhone 6 Bluetooth Is Having Car Connectivity Issues
iPhone 6 Bluetooth Is Having Car Connectivity Issues
218 SHARES
September 24, 2014
Here’s a problem straight of the 1990s — iPhone 6 users are having a hard time turning their smartphones into car phones. A bug is preventing some Apple smartphone users from connecting their new phones to their cars built-in Bluetooth phone system.The bug has led some Apple users to voice their anger on Apple’s online forums which have been flooded with various complaints.According to users, their Bluetooth either connects for short periods of time, and then fails, or refuses to connect at all. Other users claim that music playback works through their cars Bluetooth system, but that they can not make or receive phone calls on their iPhone 6.While the iPhone 6 Bluetooth bug does not affect everyone, there have been complaints about various automobile manufacturers, including Acura, BMW, Honda, Jeep, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Toyota, and Porsche.At least one Mercedes-Benz customer has been told by a car dealer that the iPhone 6 has not yet been synchronized with the car maker’s satellite navigation system. Mercedes has not confirmed or denied that claim at this time.Apple typically remains silent about these type of issues until a quick fix is offered to customers. At this time Apple has not revealed any details about the Bluetooth connectivity issue.If you have been experiencing iPhone 6 bluetooth connectivity issues, leave us a comment with your make and model of car in order to alert other drives to the issue. We would also love to hear any quick fixes you might have discovered.
James Kosur is the co-founder and CEO of . His website focuses on positive stories and viral news. Over the last 17 years he has served in various CEO, COO, and Head of Business Development positions in tech, e-commerce, and general retail sales....
Add a New Comment
Shawn RiceLatest - Apurva JogLatest - Dr. Mark CamilleriLatest - Dina ShuqomLatest - Personal Branding BlogLatest -
Most shared from the past week:1,124672634623619601585540475456
Stay ConnectedJoin over 30,000 of your peers and receive our weekly newsletter which features the top trends, news and expert analysis to help keep you ahead of the curve.Sign up for our newsletter today:
SubscribeRecommended Cloud Marketing Apps:

我要回帖

更多关于 freely tomorrow 的文章

随机推荐