描写人物外貌的句子月色的句子,但不要太华丽的啊

描写夜色如什么的句子 不要字不要太少_百度知道
描写夜色如什么的句子 不要字不要太少
我有更好的答案
银白的月光洒在地上,到处都有蟋蟀的凄切的叫声。夜的香气弥漫在空中,织成了一个柔软的网,把所有的景物都罩在里面。眼睛所接触到的都是罩上这个柔软的网的东西,任是一草一木,都不是象在白天里那样地现实了,它们都有着模糊、空幻的色彩,每一样都隐藏了它的细致之点,都保守着它的秘密,使人有一种如梦如幻的感觉。 (巴金《家》) 月光如银子,无处不可照及,山上竹篁在月光下变成了一片黑色。身边草丛中虫声繁密如落雨。间或不知道从什么地方,忽然会有一只草莺“落落落落嘘”啭着它的喉咙,不久之间,这小鸟儿又好象明白这是半夜,不应当那么吵闹,便仍然闭着那小小眼儿安睡了。 (沈从文《边城》) 他靠纱窗望出去。满天的星又密又忙,它们声息全无,而看来只觉得天上热闹。一梳月亮象形容未长成的女孩...
朦胧的月色始之如幻影而我在这不夜之城轻唱
月色当空,让人着迷,景色迷人,让人深密
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
夜色的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用像..一样,又像...一样造句,不要太华丽的句子,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用像..一样,又像...一样造句,不要太华丽的句子,
红红的小脸像红苹果一样;她穿着一件粉色的连衣裙,站在远处看,又像天边的彩霞一样求一篇英语作文,题目为《我的世博见闻》,在120字左右.句子不要太华丽生词不要太多,希望是原创的,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文,题目为《我的世博见闻》,在120字左右.句子不要太华丽生词不要太多,希望是原创的,
求一篇英语作文,题目为《我的世博见闻》,在120字左右.句子不要太华丽生词不要太多,希望是原创的,
Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo.The World Expo has a long history but it has never been held in Asia.So the 2010 World Expo is an honor for all of the Asians.Our government has promised that it will be the best one.And Shanghai,as a host city,will have more chances to develop quickly.As a student in Shanghai,I should learn English well so that I can be a volunteer in the Expo to help foreigners know more关于世博会的英语演讲稿世博1 First,I’ll say something about World Expo History.As we know,the very first World Expo,the Great Exhibition of 1851,took place in the Crystal Palace in London.UK.Ever since then,the goals of World Expos have been both high-minded as well as commercial.Visitors are able to explore the world outside of their everyday experience—outside cultures,new scientific advancements,and new inventions.World Expos have excited and inspired more and more people in the world.On December3,2002,the Bureau of International Expositions (or call it BIE) announced that Shanghai will host Expo2010.the BIE had received bids from five cities to host Expo2010.Among the 5 nice cities,the BIE chose Shanghai at last!It’s really an exciting news for not only Shanghainese,but also all of Chinese people.Here are some details about it.Loot at this profile carefully.The title is “The 2010 World Exposition ,Shanghai,China ”.this is the logo.And the theme is “better city.,better life”.OK,let’s guess who is the image representative?Yeah,you’re right,Yao Ming!Shanghai Expo is the first comprehensive World Expo held in a developing country.And it is also the first one that takes “the city” as its theme,hoping that it can push forward the city development and help bring about a better urban living environment,just like the theme:better city,better life.I think,as a student in Shanghai,we should learn to be a gentle person and keep good manners from now on.And try to practice English more in order to communicate with foreigners fluently in the near future.Because,we’re a part of Shanghai!世博2The World Expo in 年世博会)The World Expo in 2010Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo.The World Expo has a long history but it has never been held in Asia.So the 2010 World Expo is an honor for all of the Asians.()ur governmenthas promised that it will be the best one.And Shanghai,as a host city,will have more chances to develop quickly.As a student in Shanghai,I should learn English well so that I can be a volunteer in the Expo to help foreigners know more about Shanghai.用像..一样,又像...一样造句,不要太华丽的句子,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
红红的小脸像红苹果一样;她穿着一件粉色的连衣裙,站在远处看,又像天边的彩霞一样

我要回帖

更多关于 描写荷花的优美句子 的文章

随机推荐