要韩语晚安用中文怎么说说thedayafterday

take that唱的The day after tomorrow 歌词中文翻译,满意追加200分_百度知道
take that唱的The day after tomorrow 歌词中文翻译,满意追加200分
you can never give too much backyou know it&#39, am i lucky or sadis it time to turn away and lose everything i hadso i&#39, decisions chasing me round and roundwhy's all over, maybe today i'll tell her thll tell her thcos when it&#39, maybe todayso i&#39, you always feel the need to be lovedlike she always loved youso i&#39, never wanna see here againi&#39onlyve strayed from a long term loverand found greater lust from anothermy conscience is keeping me awake and shouting at me all nightso i'll tell her ths feeling crowded with possesions, or do we make it hard for ourselvesand when we find love we need to look for something new'll tell her the day after tomorrow, maybe todayso i&#39, or is that too latebeeing loved is a big responsability, this is deceit i am hidingnell tell her thll tell her the day after tomorrow, or is that too lates so easy to walk away and leave that lady flatmy life&#39
提问者采纳
m hiding(这是我逃避你的方式)Never been here before(从未到来)Never wanna see here again(从未想过还能在此与你重逢)I&#39.一切都太迟了)Beeing loved is a big responsability(得到爱是一个巨大的责任感)You can never give too much back(你却没有过多的回报)You know its so easy to walk away and leave that lady flat(你知道爱会离开,我告诉她,还是该悲伤, decisions chasing me round and round(决定就像圆环一样;ll tell her the day after tomorrow(所以..一切都太迟了)Moving in circles,后天)Or is that too late(或许是.,而失去所有吗;ve strayed from a long term lover(我已经长期脱离了一个我深爱着的人)And found greater lust from another(却在另一个人身上发现了真爱的意义)My conscience is keeping me awake and shouting at me all night(冲着我大喊一夜的良心,我告诉她.;ll tell her the day after tomorrow(所以,会很平静地离开她)My lifes feeling crowded with possesions(我的生活却被你占满)Am I lucky or sad(我是该幸运,又急需新的东西)Cos when its all over,后天)Maybe today(或许是今天)So I&#39,我告诉她?)Is it time to turn away and lose everything I had(我是时候该脱离你?)So I&#39,在脑海里转个不停)Whys life never easy(为何生活如此不易)Or do we make it hard for ourselves(或者我们自己,把事情变难了)And when we find love we need to look for something new(当我们找到真爱时;ll tell her the day after tomorrow(所以,后天)Maybe today(或许是今天)So I&#39,我告诉她,终于唤醒了我)So I&#39,后天)Or is that too late(或许是, you always feel the need to be loved(因为当爱烟消云散之时,你总希望有人来爱你)Like she always loved you(喜欢她总是尽心爱你的那种感觉)So I&#39,我告诉她;ll tell her the day after tomorrow(所以,我告诉她;ll tell her the day after tomorrow(所以Only one way to describe(只有唯一的表达方式)this is deceit I&#39..,后天)Or is that too late(或许是,后天)Maybe today(或许是今天)So I&#39.;ll tell her the day after tomorrow(所以
提问者评价
非常感谢!
啊,原来最多能加50分,不好意思了。——!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
ocean apart day after day是什么意思
中文翻译中文歌词:&&&&n. 1.洋,大海;(有别于内海的)外洋。 ★ 英国用 ...:&&&&adv. 1.分,离。 2.分别,各别。 3.相距,相隔 ...:&&&&n. 1.日,一日。 2.节日;规定的日期,约定的日子。 ...:&&&&adv. 在后;继后;后来。 follow after ...
例句与用法1.Oceans apart day after day and i slowly go insane随着大海的分开我的心也破碎了。 2.Oceans apart day after day and i slowly go insane海洋日复一日的涌不息,我慢慢得变疯狂。 3.Oceans apart day after day , any i slowly go insane海洋日覆一日的汹涌卟息,我慢慢地变疯狂4.Oceans apart day after day远隔重洋,日复一日。 5.Ocean apart day after day ahd l slowly go insane , l hear your voice on the line , but it doesnot stop the pain随着海洋的变迁,承受不住煎熬的我我也越来越疯狂,当我听到你的声音时,心痛得几乎让我窒息。
相邻词汇热门词汇汇聚2000万达人的兴趣社区下载即送20张免费照片冲印
扫码下载App
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
砲兵第三中隊、対空迎撃戦用意!支援砲撃を一時中止!目標変更、本隊正面からの敵航空魔導士……
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
协力:马甲魔修图:shinrazaku既然上一话自己弄了个,出于有始有终原因……姑且同样只翻了重头戏部分的人物介绍和简介,其他有的没的部分就不管了。官网:http://www.age-soft.co.jp/Product/chronicles02/index.html&&日志内容谢绝转载,禁止用于任何商业用途,版权属于age-soft&
阅读(2506)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'Muv-Luv Unlimited The Day After 官网预告翻译',
blogAbstract:'翻译:鈴城くおん协力:马甲魔修图:shinrazaku既然上一话自己弄了个,出于有始有终原因……姑且同样只翻了重头戏部分的人物介绍和简介,其他有的没的部分就不管了。官网:http://www.age-soft.co.jp/Product/chronicles02/index.html',
blogTag:'muv-luv,alternative,战术机',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:2,
publishTime:1,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:2,
mainCommentCount:2,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'砲兵第三中隊、対空迎撃戦用意!支援砲撃を一時中止!目標変更、本隊正面からの敵航空魔導士……',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}the day after tomorrow 的意思的用过去时态的怎么说?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
the day after tomorrow 的意思的用过去时态的怎么说?
the day after tomorrow 的意思的用过去时态的怎么说?
the day next the next day或two days later(虽然表示同一天,但没有表达出你要的那种意思)
这是后天的意思.
没懂你的问题
应该没有过去时吧,就是后天的意思
这是一个名词短句,是后天的意思,怎么有过去时态的说法,你只能在一个完整的句子中加入时态.如:we met the day after tomorrow
你的意思是直接引语中的the day after tomorrow 变成间接引语的用法吧,是two days later。
tomorrow 在过去时里是the next daythe day after tomorrow 就应该是 the day after the next day.当前位置: &
求翻译:Boxing Day is on December 26th,the day after Christmas,and is celebrated in Great Britain and in most areas settled by the british except for the United States of America,including Canada,Australia,and New Zealand是什么意思?
Boxing Day is on December 26th,the day after Christmas,and is celebrated in Great Britain and in most areas settled by the british except for the United States of America,including Canada,Australia,and New Zealand
问题补充:
节礼日是在12月26日,圣诞节后的一天,是庆祝在英国和在除美洲的美国,加拿大,澳大利亚和新西兰的定居英国大部分地区
节礼日是在12月26日,在圣诞节以后的天和庆祝在大英国和在英国安定的多数区域除了美利坚合众国,包括加拿大、澳大利亚和新西兰
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
节礼日是在十二月26日,圣诞节的第二天,在英国庆祝,在大多数地区的英国定居的除在美国,包括加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!