kbshinya微博在哪上大学

99+条站内信
1条系统消息
分类:流行&电子&&
专辑:单曲
大小:7.62M
上传时间: 10:07:00
后期:总裁茉填词:可蝼蚁rap参考了的版本
I’m gonna check ya bodyKi-kick it ya ki-ki-kick it ya kick it ya bodyI’m gonna check ya bodyKi-kick it ya ki-ki-kick it ya kick it ya bodyI’m gonna check ya bodyKi-kick it ya ki-ki-kick it ya kick it ya bodyI’m gonna check ya bodyKi-kick it ya ki-ki-kick it ya kick it ya bodySlimy and tempting it isIn the dark there it beckonsWhite against red and I fallFrom Garden of Eden Both hands on your bedroom wall Feel free to make me your dollKeep sending that thrill down my spineHold me tight during the downfallTremble at the touch of your fingertips
Feed me once more with those lips{CHORUS}Cut it out, I got no demandFor the sense of shame, so does that PRIDEYou can leave ‘em behind with your wifeIn our world the rules don’t applyPlease no mask
I want your STYLETear down that fa?ade and let us DIVENo attempt to impress but for now Slam my flesh with a
blurred visionI see your SMILEI’m gonna check ya bodyKi-kick it ya ki-ki-kick it ya kick it ya bodyI’m gonna check ya bodyIn the room your smell suffuseLosing control I can’t refuseI don't wanna light your short fuse Prompt me with a small cueHesitation plays no roleOn all four bae I’m your hoUntie me and now answer meWhat flavors’ on the menu darlin’Beguile me astray from status quoWith fingers moving to and fro {CHORUS}Bring it up, I beg for your supplyFill my emptiness with your tameless TRYDon’t leave me hanging unsatisfiedWelcome to gorge on me, don’t be shyIt’s your turn to dominate my LIFEYou wanna handcuff me to bed, alright
Wave the lashes I won’t be traumatizedTranscending all boundaries, limits, watch out for my MINDIt must be some sort of conspiracy(I got no where to hide)Hypnotize me with your manipulative eyes{RAP}Dyed with my hue, you’re mineAin’t fadin’ NO TIME!!ALL RIGHT!!Go ahead pull the trigger down and let the bullet flyBURN BURN BURNIgnite my pleasure pleaseDiscipline no MOREDrench and wet in ecstasy we’ll DANCEobey your rules, GET DOWN!{CHORUS}Cut it out, I got no demandFor the sense of shame, so does that PRIDEYou can leave ‘em behind with your wifeIn our world the rules don’t applyPlease no mask
I want your STYLETear down that fa?ade and let us DIVENo attempt to impress but for now Slam against my flesh, through bleary eyes I see your SMILENow that I’m stripped naked in front of you(It’s your accomplishment)Promise to keep me companied, my serpentAnd say hi to the absent heavenI’m gonna check ya bodyKi-kick it ya ki-ki-kick it ya kick it ya bodyI’m gonna check ya bodyKi-kick it ya ki-ki-kick it ya kick it ya bodyI’m gonna check ya bodyKi-kick it ya ki-ki-kick it ya kick it ya bodyI’m gonna check ya bodyKi-kick it ya ki-ki-kick it ya kick it ya bodyI’m gonna check ya body
歌曲名:rap版威风堂堂
宣传地址:
扫描二维码即可下载该歌曲到手机
相关歌曲音乐人:E-lin音乐人:溟淅音乐人:--As--【KB我嫁】关于KB说会来怀化的漫展…_kbshinya吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,246贴子:
【KB我嫁】关于KB说会来怀化的漫展…
我就是问问吧里有毛有湖南怀化的旁友qaqqqqq然后我是湖南怀化的—=≡∑((( つ•̀ω•́)つ虽然不知道是什么时候的漫展但是还是 开心的要炸掉
怀化好远注定去不了
尊的嘛~-青山白骨 等着的人 就这么等着 一定爱你 也一定恨你
海南就看看
.啥!!!!这里坐标湖南益阳2333!
是去当嘉宾还是自己去玩QAQ
8月五号到六号
嘉宾是kb路人跟漏儿
我也想去。坐标弗兰
这里河南的也想任性一次,太远了没基友愿意陪QAQ去那里楼楼可以带带我么_(:3」∠❀)_
这里厦门,哭晕在厕所,到时候去的小伙伴求照片
好想去浙江哭晕在厕所
求照求照!这里kb同校生然而从来没有活捉过QAQ
这里云南丽江的说,好想去。。。【哭晕在厕所】
诶嘿这里坐标湖南郴州(´・_・`)
这里怀化的orzzz
漫展的live是可以录像的对吧!!!!!卧槽卧槽好远啊QAQ好想看现场
我我我我我是衡阳那块的但是表姐在怀化上大学 如果补课没有冲突的话一定会去的!!!
浙江的就表示看看!!哭了
太远去不了QAQ 到时候求照片啊
hhhhh河南的但是母上同意去了,ps门票怎么办
魔都的默默蹲墙角...
真的吗真的吗真的吗真的吗这里是吉首的两个小时到怀化我靠哈哈哈哈哈哈
广东的表示有点心塞TWT【如果考试再努力点母上会不会答应呢(/ω\)【直到闭眼永眠的那天,我愿为他此生骨血肝脑涂地。】
这里江西南昌的!!!超想去ww
老板组团吗!!!
我我我是长沙的 男神啥时候来湖南
妈啊啊啊啊啊我也想去!!!可是在东莞((
这里湖建!应该会去,露珠带耍嘛?
ww主办方说嘉宾是第二天来w