有人能帮写几篇建筑学 英语专业英语的文章吗?每篇100字到150字,要用专业英语

谁帮忙找两篇英语作文,一篇是写人的,一篇是写建筑物的(内详)【我是高二的学生,不要弄太高深的也不要太幼稚的】 【这是老师要我们摘抄的作文,并且要在文章里标注短语,词组,语法之类_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁帮忙找两篇英语作文,一篇是写人的,一篇是写建筑物的(内详)【我是高二的学生,不要弄太高深的也不要太幼稚的】 【这是老师要我们摘抄的作文,并且要在文章里标注短语,词组,语法之类
谁帮忙找两篇英语作文,一篇是写人的,一篇是写建筑物的(内详)【我是高二的学生,不要弄太高深的也不要太幼稚的】 【这是老师要我们摘抄的作文,并且要在文章里标注短语,词组,语法之类的】★★ 【谁答案好的我会酌情追加分数】 以上,
写人的My father is a gentle man
My father has small eyes,Wear a pair of glasses,looking more gently,the daddy's hair are not many, he said "the intelligent head does not grow hair",daddy does the management, but daddy usually ever not talk bureaucratically to others, therefore his personal connection is specially good,is the same as me.daddy speaks always extremely temperately,never say hit the person,curse at people are also few,calculated scolded people not to be big, although sometimes also can be angry for a longtime,but just only about one day,could no surpass in one day-long.
He usually educate me that the person must to be honestly,friendly to other,and working diligently.
This is my father, I love him forever.
建筑类:埃菲尔铁塔Eiffel Tower (Eiffel Tower, French: La Tour Eiffel) is a symbol of modern Paris, is a built in 1889 in Paris, France, Mars is located in the hollow structure of the square tower, 320 meters high. Eiffel Tower is named after its designer Gustave Eiffel Bridge Engineer. Strange unique tower design, is the world's masterpieces of architecture in the history of technology, French and Paris has become an important and prominent signs attractions.
Eiffel Tower in Paris is located in the Central and Western, the left bank of the Seine Pro. Tower built in 1889, so in order to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the French Revolution and to meet and set up the Paris World Exposition. Eiffel Tower is divided into three塔座to the top of the tower from a total of 1711 steps, respectively, from the ground at 57 meters, 115 meters and 276 meters there is a platform built. It is said that the tower share to 7000 tons of steel, 12,000 metal parts, and 2.5 million connected with rivets.
May 15, 1889, in order to give the ribbon-cutting opening ceremony of World Expo, the designer of the Eiffel Tower Gustave Eiffel himself on the French flag or tower 300 meters high, thus, it is of him in order to commemorate the French and Paris this One contribution, in particular, are still under the tower for him to shape a half-length statue.
Until January 16, 2004, in order to bid for the 2012 Summer Olympic Games, Paris, France at the Eiffel Tower on the city specifically for the introduction of the Olympic preparations made, and the Eiffel Tower has become France's bid a "natural advertisement."谁能帮我写一篇 介绍建筑物的英语作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能帮我写一篇 介绍建筑物的英语作文
谁能帮我写一篇 介绍建筑物的英语作文
Paris: The City of Romance The high Eiffel Tower, the colorful streets, the beautiful river Seine, the glorious palaces, the romantic people, the old history … Paris is a great place to all people in the world. As the capital of France, Paris is a modern city with a long and rich history. So many events took place here and there are so many places for the visitors to have a trip. The Tower Eiffel, which is 320 meters high, is the symbol of Paris. It was completed in 1889 for the centenary of the Revolution. The Arc de Triomphe was finished in 1836. It’s a world famous building, too. Old Notre-Dame attracts many foreign visitors since Victor Hugo wrote a novel named Notre-Dame de Paris. Mussee du Louvre is one of the most famous museums in the world. Enjoy yourselves in Disneyland Paris, the first Disneyland in Europe, boys and girls! Meet Mickey, fly with Dumbo and lost yourselves in wonderland发生错误,您可将此错误报告给我们,我们将非常感谢您的反馈。福彩投注机使用方法_凯时备用网址_百家乐趋势
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&关于我们 联系方式& 招聘信息 版权申明友情链接 网站公告&&||||||||||||||||||||123456热门专题hao妹子碎碎念视频新闻热搜词可添加内容(最多可订制5个频道)新闻排行榜...........................娱乐排行榜...........................TOP新浪新闻12345678910TOP网易新闻12345678910轻松专区123

我要回帖

更多关于 建筑学专业英语 的文章

随机推荐