毛岸青为什么没有接班yes,he haves

—Does he _____ three pens?—Yes, he _____.
A. do B. doesC. does D. do
拍照搜题,秒出答案
—Does he _____ three pens?—Yes, he _____.
A. do B. doesC. does D. do
—Does he&_____ three pens?—Yes, he _____.
A. do B. doesC. does D. do中考英语复习:动词一般现在时和一般过去时复习课件
时   态一、定义:在英语中,不同时间发生的             动作要用不同的动词形式表 示,这每一种不同的形式就叫做时态。二、时态的种类:英语中共有16种时态futurepastnow一般将来时一般过去时现在完成时一般现在时现在进行时现在完成进行时before过去完成时过去进行时一般现在时一般过去时一般将来时常用八种时态现在进行时现在完成时过去进行时现在完成进行时过去完成时本节课内容概念:常用时间状语 :构成形式 :
1.一般现在时态( The Simple
Present Tense)表示经常发生的或习惯性的动作或状态。do
does(三单)every day, always, usually, often, sometimes, on Sundays, three times a day , etcGrammar(语法)一般现在时1、主系表结构2、行为动词的一般现在时将下列句子变为否定句和一般疑问句1.I am student.2.She is my sister.3.They are my friends.讨论:以上句子属于什么结构?含有系动词的一般现在时的句子肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句的结构:1.be 动词的一般现在时的句式:?肯定句: 主语+be+表语(n., adj.等)?否定句:
主语+be+ not+表语?一般疑问句:Be+主语+表语?.?特殊疑问句:疑问词+be+主语?将下列句子变为否定句和一般疑问句并回答1.We have a TV.2.They watch TV every day.3. I play sports.讨论:怎样将该类句子变为否定句和一般疑问句?否:We don’t have a TVDo you have a TV?
Yes,we do . No we don’t.They don’t watch Tv every day.Do they watch TV
every day?Yes,they do.No,they don’t.I don’t play sports.Do you play sports?Yes I do. No, I don’t.肯定句:
主语+ 动词原形+….否定句:
主语+ don’t+动词原形+….疑问句:
Do +主语+动词原形+….?想一想:主语有什么特点?主语是非第三人称单数
(I/you/we/they/my sisters/Tom and Jim….)将下列句子变为否定句和一般疑问句。1.She likes English.2.Jim has an orange.3.He watches TV every day.讨论:怎样将该类句子变为否定句和一般疑问句?She doesn’t like English.Does she
like English?
Yes, she does.No, she
doesn’t.Jim doesn’t have an orange.
Yes, he does.Does Jim have an orange?
No,he doesn’t.He doesn’t watch TV every day. Yes, he does.Does he watch TV every day? No,he doesn’t.肯定句:主语(三单)+动词(三单)+….否定句:主语(三单) +doesn’t+动词原形+….疑问句: Does+主语(三单) +动词原形+….?sesy
iesplaysworksleavesstudiesfliescriespassesteachesdoes1.I don’t know if she ___
come .But she says she
____ to see us if she ____ free.A.Will come,
will come,
will be<es,
will be<es,
will come ,
D.will come ,
will come ,
isD→注意一在时间状语从句和条件状语从句中,用一般现在时表示将来(主将从现)2.He said that the earth______ around the sun.A. go
D. will goB注意二:宾语从句如果说的是客观真理,即使主句是过去时,从句也要用一般现在时。一般现在时的注意点:Let’s correct(改错)I goes to school at six every day.He don’t like playing football.3. They likes playing games.4. Bill watchs TV
in the evening.5. Does he usually
a party?6. What do they
on Sunday?7. Tony goes
always to school at eight o’clock.8. What
they eat in the party?9. Lily haves lunch at school.10. What do his parents usually gives him ?godoesn’tlikewatcheshavedoalways goesdohasgive单项选择1.We’ll go for a picnic if it ____tomorrow.doesn’t rain
B. rainedC. won’t rain
D. rains2.Our teacher told us the sun __ in the east.rise
D. rises3. Tim will call me as soon as he__ my package.A. receive
B. will receive C. received D. receives中考链接DDD知识结构一般过去时构成用法常用时间动词的过去式1、表示过去某个时间发生的动作或存在的状态。2、表示过去经常或反复发生的动作。yesterdaylast nightin 1990two days ago动词过去式的构成规则动词不规则动词构成读音动词-ed形式的构成:moveddiedcarriedcriedstoppedplannedanswereddy
ed双写末尾辅音字母+ed清念 /t/ ,元浊/d/ ;/t/ /d/ 之后念/id/规则动词词-ed的读音说明:1、清念 /t/ ,即 ed 在清辅音后面念 /t/ ,例:finished
helpedpassed
cooked2、元浊 /d/ ,即 ed 在元音,浊辅音后面念 /d/ ,例:borrowed
enjoyedcalled
moved3、/t/
/d/ 之后念 /id/ , 即 ed 在 /t/ /d/ 音后面念 /id/例:wanted
shoutedneeded
counted1 am/is------
6 are----2 have/has----
8see---4 take----
9 buy---5 watch---
10 dance---wasdidwentsawhadwatchedtookweredanced快速接力赛(一分钟之内)bought请快速说出下列各词的过去式Relay-race1 put-----
6 sit----2 build----
7speak--3 write---
8 feel----4 find----
9 bring---5 study---
10 stop--satbuiltfeltfoundwrotespokestoppedstudiedput快速接力赛brought(一分钟之内)请快速说出下列各词的过去式Relay-raceHe was late for class last week .否定句: 一般疑问句:回答:He was
not late for class last weekWas he late for class last week ?Yes, he______. //
No, he_______Yes, he was
wasn’ta ). be动词过去式的句式。否定句:是在was / were后面加 not,was not (wasn't)/
were not (weren't)。一般疑问句: 是把was / were提前并放到句首,要求首字母要大写。b ).实义动词过去式的句式否定句:主语+did not( didn‘t )+动词原形+其它。如:They didn't have a good time yesterday.一般疑问句:Did+主语+动词原形+其它?肯定回答:Yes,主语+did.否定回答:No,主语+didn't.  She
finished homework on time last Sunday.否定句:一般疑问句肯定回答:否定回答:She didn’t finish
homework on time last Sunday.Did she finish
homework on time last Sunday?Yes, she
did .No, she
didn’t .改写句子:1、Lucy did her homework at home.(改否定句)Lucy _______ _______ her homework at home.2、He found some meat in the fridge.(变一般疑问句)______ he _____ ______ meat in the fridge?3、She stayed there for a week.(对划线部分提问)______ ______ _____ she _____ there?4、There was some orange in the cup.(变一般疑问句)_____ there _____ orange in the cup?didn’t
anyPRACTISE1.It
nearly two months
I bought this
bicycle.A. is , that
B. was, thatC. is, since
D. was, since→C注意一It 在此处指时间,谓语动词用现在时可视为句型”It is +一段时间 since+过去式的从句 ”一般过去时的注意点:2.Mariato _______ to Shanghai three days ago .A. got
B. has gotC. reached
D. has reached3.Our monitor _____ to Shanghai three days before .A.
B. has gotC. reached
D. has reached4.He _____ to
Shanghai before.A. has been
B. had been
D. is.AB注意二Aago用于一般过去时before 用于完成时,和具体的过去时间连用,用过去完成时.指以前,但没有具体的时间用现在完成时.Composition:
IWrite你的外貌、生活、学习、变化等各个方面What alternatives are there to the current economic system?
Should global capitalism fail, what would be the best model to replace it? | A conversation
Los Angeles, CA
United States
CEO, Water Charity
This conversation is closed.
What alternatives are there to the current economic system?
Should global capitalism fail, what would be the best model to replace it?
There are a ton of people who are dissatisfied with how our current system operates.
Quite a few people are coming to the conclusion that this system is endemically flawed.
The Occupy movement is merely the most obvious and vocal outgrowth of a sentiment that many feel very strongly... namely that our Capitalist
model of resource and labor management is unfair, environmentally unsound, inefficient, and unsustainable.
The fact that the people who profit the most in our system are often people who do little or no actual work is fairly self-evident.
The hardest work, like toilet cleaning, often garners the most minimal of recompense, while investing in abstract economic instruments like the S&P Index can net one millions of dollars in a 10 second phone call placed from a poolside lounge chair in a 5-star resort.
Given that any system, no matter how well designed, can be improved... this debate is an attempt to spark a rational conversation on what we could do to make the exchange of goods and services more just, more effective, and more healthy for the biosphere.
There are scant few models out there that even propose any clear alternative.
Most of the writing on the subject amounts to either pure critique of the current system, or pie-in-the-sky Utopian idealism with no clear path to get from here to there.
So, brilliant TED lovers... anyone got any good ideas?
We can discuss the pros and cons of such extant alternative models as The Venus Project, the "Basic Income" (ala B.I.E.N.), some of the ideas presented in Pinchbeck's latest Evolver essay compendium "What Comes After Money?" or any other relevant topic that tickles your fancy.
Feel free to defend global capitalism if that is how you feel.
Let's keep it civil and worthy of this esteemed venue.
Logic, clarity, rationality, and respect are paramount.
It is worth pointing out that what is better or best, in this case, will be considered in light of all people and the biosphere we share.
Related Talks:
Closing Statement from Jah Sun
It has been quite an interesting exploration.
Inspiring , frustrating, informative... but most of all, it has brought certain things into sharp focus.
The basic question of "what alternatives to the global economic system are there?" has been only cursorily addressed, because the answer is that there really AREN'T any that are ready for prime time. We've seen plenty of good fixes, adjustments & modifications... some quite striking & comprehensive... but nobody has been able to put forth a clear model of what we could actually do INSTEAD of the current status quo, should this model fail.
And, fail it could... make no mistake about that.
Also, I don't think the focus should be on what is best for US Citizens (or any single nation state or group of nations). The problem is already trans-national. National solutions to trans-national problems tend to prove disastrous. Unilateral actions & heavy handed moves in one nation's interest should become a thing of the past as people wake up & realize that we all share this one Earth, that national boundaries are imaginary lines drawn by people who often never even visited the place in question, and that humanity is going to have to work together if we want to solve the major issues of our time.
As far as short term fixes go, fractional reserve banking & debt based currency need to go. Lara posted this link: /margritkennedy/docs/bue_eng_interest to an e-book which does a good job showing how this monetary system is crippling us.
The data that Richard Wilkinson put forth in his TED talk (linked in the intro) argues for us to recognize that economic inequality hurts everyone... even the ones at the top. The most equal societies are clearly the healthiest & most successful.
I think the Basic Income Guarantee is a good place to start in addressing the remorseless & uncivilized blight of abject poverty.
It is clear that we need to redress our priorities as a society.
Another conversation will follow.当前位置: &
have是什么意思
音标:[ h&#230;v,h&#601;v ]&&发音:&&过去式:had&&&过去分词:had&&&名词复数:haves&&&现在分词:having&&&
中文翻译英英解释vt.1.有,持有,具有,含有。 How much money do you have? 你有多少钱? How many days have May 五月有几天? I had no news of him. 我没有他的消息。2.知道,了解,懂得。 She has your idea. 她了解你的意思。 He has only a little Latin. 他只懂一点点拉丁文。 You have me, have you not 晓得了吗,怎么样? 〔出自莎士比亚 Hamlet〕。 H- you got [Do you have] any idea where he lives 你知道他住在哪里吗? 3. 吃;喝;吸(烟);洗(澡)。 Will you have a cigarette 抽一支烟吧? Have some food 吃点东西。 Have some water 喝点水。 What will you have? 你要吃甚么? Have a bath 洗澡。4.受,拿,取得。 May I have this one 我能拿这个吗? She's had three letters from her friend. 她已经收到朋友的三封来信。 Have a lesson 受教。5.接受,忍受,容许〔多用于否定句〕。 I won't have it. 我受不了。6.体验;享受;经受,遭受,碰到。 Have a bad headache 头痛得厉害。 We had a pleasant holiday. 我们假日玩得很痛快。7.使[让、叫]某人做某事〔做某事用不带 to 的不定式来表示〕。 H- him come early. 让他早点来。8.使[在]某方面出现某状态〔某状态多用过去分词等结构来表示〕。 Have one's hair cut (请人)理发。 I had my purse stolen. 我的钱包被人偷掉了。9.从事,进行;作(某事)。 Shall we have a swim 我们游泳吗? 10. 表明,说,主张。 As Mr. Jones has it 据琼斯先生所说。11.〔和带 to 的不定式连用〕必须,不得不。 Man has to eat. 人要吃饭。12.显示,表现。 Have no fear 不怕。 Have the courage to do sth. 显示出敢做某事的勇气。13.〔英俚〕欺骗;〔口语〕打败,胜过, I have been had. 我受骗了。 You've no reply to that he has you here. 你对此一言不答,你在这里是认输了。14.生育。Have a baby 生孩子。 短语和例子1.〔现在完成式〕 I have [I've] written it. 我把它写完了。 He has [He's] gone. 他去了。 I have [I've] been there. 我去过那里。 H- you done it 你做完那件事了吗? Yes, I have. 是,做完了。 No, I haven't. 不,还没有完。 He has not [hasn't] gone there. 他还没有到那里去。 Hasn't he gone yet 他还没去吗? No, he hasn't. 是,还没去。2.〔过去完成式〕 I had [I'd] finished my breakfast when he came. 他来的时候我已经吃过早饭了。 Had he done it 他(那时)已经把那事做好了吗? Yes, he had. 是的,已经做好了。 No, he hadn't. 不,还没有。3.〔未来完成式〕 I shall have read it by the time you turn up tomorrow morning. 你明早来时我就念完了。4.〔表示假设语气〕 If it had not been (= Had it not been) for …要不是因为[幸而有]…。 或 Had I (= If I had) only known it, … 只要我晓得的话…。5.〔与 got 连用,成 have got, 主英口,意为“有”= have〕 I've [haven't] got it. 我[没]有。H- you got any 你有吗? 短语和例子n.1.〔常 pl.〕〔口语〕有产者,有钱人;(天然资源多的)富国。2.〔英俚〕欺骗,诈骗。短语和例子
例句与用法1.I had fine sport with my new skates .我穿着新冰鞋溜冰玩得痛快极了。2.I have heard that he has been married before ..我听说他过去结过婚。3.He wondered if he had been dreaming .他不晓得自己是不是做了一场梦。4.Winston had finished his bread and cheese .温斯顿吃完了面包和干酪。5.I have a snag in my best black tights .我最好的一条黑裤袜给划破了。6.He had been cheating the taxman for years .他多年来一直欺骗税收员。7.They give the impression of having rigidity .他们给人以刚直的印象。8.Jimmy's star of fortune had begun to shine brightly .吉米红运高照。9.He had made passes at her in moscow .在莫斯科时,他曾向她大献殷勤。10.He had been too proud to ask for help .他自尊心太强,从不求助于人。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 周润发为什么没有孩子 的文章

随机推荐