英语填空题在线解答题求解答

英语题求解答_百度知道
英语题求解答
lasted ( ) 9. the other C, or
C. Could you give me some a____________ on how to learn English well. we laughing D. We must keep s___________ to ourselves. because
D, there is __________ on the teacher&#8223. else nothing B, like D. us to laugh ( ) 7?
4, like ( ) 8, fewer
B. My friend is very tall. He always tells us funny stories and they make ____, more C. Look out. as interesting
B. 2, fewer (
)6. nothing else ( ) 2;s hard to say. Look. It‟s such an u_____________ story that all of uss the ___________ of it. more carelessly. A. A. more interesting () 4;s __ of her to donate a lot of money to support the places of natural disasters. 5. – What _______ your friend _________. Look at her ___________ face. Don&#82231. (微笑) 8? -- He is kind-hearted and helpful, white. not else anything D, and ( ) 10, less D. because of ) 3, the ____________ mistakes you will make. Beijing is much bigger than ___________ city in Jiangsu. -- Which colour do you like ____. Many students were late for school ___________ the heavy rain. 6. so B. My teacher is very humorous. more carefully. (将近) 单项选择 ( ) 1. What&#8223. most. The ____________t _____________ as that one. We prefer that one?
--It&#8223. A. any of the other ( ) 5, or D. (危险) 7. much interesting
D, look like B. any other
B. more careless. A.
A. I&#8223, the kite is flying ___________ in the sky. You can believe what Tom says.A. does. would. was over
D;m afraid that the boy has some difficulty s____________ the physics problems. It&#8223. I&#8223, she often wears a big ____________ on her face, because he is an h___________ boy. 3. generous C. A. anything else C. more, and
B. less interesting
C.90 meters tall. The meeting _______________m afraid he is ____________1. It&#8223. A. humorous
B, red ______ yellow. very much. A. The girl is becoming much ____________ after taking more exercise. finished
B;t tell it to others, you are in d____________ now. any
D;s ___________ for us to do it? (高) 9. us laugh C. (健康) 10. best. does. willing D.s desk. more carefully. so if C. This play isn&#8223. our laughing B. has ended
C. A, like
(It&#39?(something to eat) _____________________________________________________________ 2。(play a joke on。 (as.开别人玩笑你真是太不友善了.看.很抱歉...,他在学英语方面有一些问题.) 6.as) _____________________________________________________________ 4,你有一些东西可吃吗;s dangerous for .对他们来说去攀爬是危陷的.) _____________________________________________________________ 3.。你和你的朋友一样的苗条1.) _____________________________________________________________ 5.我饿了。(have problems doing sth..我不知道如何与新同学交流.
提问者采纳
s dangerous for them to climb.You&#39, you are as slim as your friend?Ire so unfriendly to play a joke on them,如果能帮到你.I don&#39honestsolvingadviceupsetdanger dangeroussmiling smilehigh heighthealthyalmostDDACA BBDCBI am hugry, he has some problems learning Et know how to talk with my new classmates.Look.It&#39.我只是在美国上学的一个学生, do you have something to eat
提问者评价
谢谢!以后有问题还要问你,谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
danger.D3.solving3.B9.high.B8.smiling .advice4.A6, height9.C10.upsetting5;来自英语团.almost---------------------------------------------------------------1.honest2.A4.D2, dangerous7.B 保证质量, smile81.A5.secrets6.healthier10.1.B7。不懂的可以追问
1.我饿了,你有一些东西可吃吗?(something to eat) 2.很抱歉,他在学英语方面有一些问题。(have problems doing sth.) 3.看。你和你的朋友一样的苗条。 (as...as) 4.对他们来说去攀爬是危陷的。 (It's dangerous for ...)
honestsinceadvisesuniquesecretdanger, dangeroussmily, smilehigh, heighthealthieralmost单项选择DDACA,BBDCB
填空1、honest(an honest boy 一个诚实的男孩)2、solving(have difficulty doing sth.有困难做……)3、advice(不可数)4、upsetting5、secret(keep secret 保密)6、danger、dangerous7、smiling、smile8、high、height(注意high与highly的区别)9、healthier(注意前面有much修饰,要用比较级)10、almost单选1、D2、D3、A4、C5、A6、B7、B8、D9、C10、B •以上是我的回答,如果您对我的回答满意的话,请设为满意答案,欢迎随时提问,谢谢~╮(╯3╰)╭
5.开别人玩笑你真是太不友善了。(play a joke on...) _____________________________________________________________ 6.我不知道如何与新同学交流。 (how to talk to)
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题求详细解答_百度知道
几道英语题求详细解答
would tell 3. I&#39.A
it21;d just got off the plane___I realized I had left my key at my seat. Mandy demanded that Gary___the truth no matter what had happened. You should accept the fact___you have lost the very good chance
提问者采纳
that 引导的同位语从句,经常用于句型:be doing sth. ……when 正在做某事……突然had done sth。英语中表示建议。A demand 表示要求,即,突然……,要求命令的几个动词是要用虚拟语气的:(should)+doB
when 表示这时。因为后面的句子是一个完整的句子
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
A. (should) do的形式。 that用于引导一个同位语从句。即1. A 你应该接受你失去了一个绝好机会的事实:demand that sb.had done sth。3. C。2. demand后面的宾语从句要用虚拟语气
1 that 同位语2 tell demand使役动词后面接原型3 when 表示当时意识到
1. A 同位语从句2. tell demand要求从句用虚拟语气,即动词原形3. when
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语习题 求解答_百度知道
英语习题 求解答
Mathematics_______a very important subject in high schools1.You must work hard at it.neither can he
C.here the taxi comes
D. Look.the taxi comes here
C. It is possible______________he misunderstood_______she said A?A.that .Do you mind_______.then did a doctor enter 6; that
D.what . The door opened and_______.did a doctor enter
C. I can’t tell a Frenchman from a German.here does the taxi come5.entered a doctor
B.i sitting here for a moment2.if i sit here for a moment
_____________; what3.so can he
B.here comes the taxi
B,followed by several other doctors.either can’t he
D.A.there entered a doctor
C.so can’t he4.if my sitting here for a moment C.A.are
B.that .if i will sit here for a moment
D.what ! ________. I felt every tired for a long walk
提问者采纳
.A if条件句主句用一般现在时2.,comes是谓语.A here由副词引导的倒装句the taxi 是主语.3。5,一方面为了强调.B neither 两者都不4.A 凭个人语感6。副词引导词位于句首,另一方面使情景生动1.D 固定搭配 it is possible that
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
),倒装用neither,follow,enter等;s)doing sth:It +be+形容词+that,go、C
部分倒装;There放在句首、B There be 句型的变化形式——be动词,用完全倒装,come,exist、nor引导,可以用类似存在意义的动词替换。如lie,stand.from、physics、A
Here&#47、B
Mathematics.;do you mind if I do sthwould you mind if I did sth2.,谓语动词用单数。 祝你开心如意:前面是否定陈述(can’t tell、A
mind (one' what one said某人所说的话3。5。4.,都是以-s结尾的学科名词。6.,经常当做单数对待作主语时,live、politics等1、D
1,A, 如果B去掉if也可以的;2,D,前面是主语从句,that代之后面的从句,后面为宾语从句,what是said的宾语;3,B,他也不能,neit4,A,典型的倒装句;5,B,同上;6,B,数学作为科目是单数
望采纳,谢谢
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题求解答_百度知道
英语题求解答
D to have studiedThe old man walked in the street______C and followed by his dog.
D followed by his dog_____her mother had come麻烦把一下每个选项解释一遍Don't know the country she studied inC to be studying.
D when she heardMike,her face lit up A hearing?A of trying.
C workedDo you consider it any good ___again.
D takenHe was not____back to the club. B done
C to do,who___as a doctor for over three years,the ice soon changed to waterB to be taken.
D being doneMike is said _____abroad .
D for tryingWhen ___into a warm room,but I don&#39, is now a famous starBt leave the work___by others
& & (b表示过去的过去; & & & &nbsp,而这个句子并没有一个过去的时间节点; & & & & & & & & & & &nbsp,taken的逻辑主语是the ice)admitted &(c表示正在; & &nbsp,用被动态选b)to have studied & & & (d表示被动; & & & & & & & 过去就是c)trying & & & & & & & & (这个凭感觉…………)taken & &nbsp,所以不选a)worked & (主句主语是 &(工作被做; & & & & &nbsp,d表示过去)followed by his dog(c是并列句followed前差 &nbsp,所以选一般 &nbsp,d是状语)when she heard &nbsp,与hearing逻辑主语不一致; & & & &(b蛮通的……d句意不通……)( 有一阵子没碰英语了done & &nbsp
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
4. What does she say in the letter1. My sister does&#39. Does she like Chinese. Does Linda speak Chinese. Does she speak English. Where does Mrs. What does Lily say. Brown live?5. me2. Whom is it from. them4. you1. us?2.3?2. him5?4. Where does she live?5. The students like Et like the toy?希望对你能有所帮助?1, her3?3
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题目求高人解答谢谢!_百度知道
英语题目求高人解答谢谢!
overB.A. awayD. They will certainly need to _____ plenty of water. intoC.on
B.take down
D.reward 16.underline
B.in 15.A, will _____ your altitude. used toC.I tried to put ______ a telephone call to him, not your aptitude.take in 18. realized B14.A. heard20.A. I ______ waste time when I was studying.take up
B.A. will use toD.with
C. recognizedC.of
D. through19.determine
D. Thanks _____ the English language.to
D, but I ______his voice on the phone.Your attitude. was used toB, but his line was always busy.for
B.take out
C.A.imagine
C.with 17,we can learn a lot from other countries.A. I hadn’t seen him for years. discoveredD. Their talks are expected to focus_____ arms control
提问者采纳
A B A D D B B
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖