英语适当形式填空技巧填空

英语 用所给词的适当形式填空填空A.1.Where ______ you just now?I _______ in the zoo.(be) 2.Listen,the birds ___________ (sing) in the tree.3.______ Miss Li ______ (have) a long holiday?4.My mother usually ______ (cook) at 5 o'clock.5.Wha_百度作业帮
英语 用所给词的适当形式填空填空A.1.Where ______ you just now?I _______ in the zoo.(be) 2.Listen,the birds ___________ (sing) in the tree.3.______ Miss Li ______ (have) a long holiday?4.My mother usually ______ (cook) at 5 o'clock.5.Wha
英语 用所给词的适当形式填空填空A.1.Where ______ you just now?I _______ in the zoo.(be) 2.Listen,the birds ___________ (sing) in the tree.3.______ Miss Li ______ (have) a long holiday?4.My mother usually ______ (cook) at 5 o'clock.5.What _____ the twins _______on Sundays?(do) They often ______ (go) to the library.6._______ Helen like _______ (swim)?Yes,she ______.Look,she __________ (swim) now.7.The room is dirty.What ______ you ______ (do) just now?I ______ (throw) the paper on the floor.8.______ (not) kick the ball.9.It's the ______ of May.There are _______ students in the playground.(twelve) 10.Last week we ______ (have) a _______ (run) race at school.填空B.1._______ (who) comb is this?It's ______ (she),I think.2.It's 2:00 in the afternoon.The children __________(make) a kite.3._______ you often fly a kite?No,we _______.(did) 4.Let ______ (we) go and join _______ (they).5.That girl can ______ (sing) French songs.6.What ______ (will) you like as a birthday present?7.What ______ in the basket?There ______ some apples in it.(be) 8.How many ______ (read) rooms are there in this building?9.Many ______ (child) like ice creams.10.My sister likes _______ (run) very much.填空C.1.Miss Li lives on the _______ (two) floor in this building.2.Is that ______ (her) bike?Yes,it's _____ (her).3.Ma Ming wants to take some _______ (photo).4.She _______ (study) English well.5.He _______ (fly) a kite last Saturday.6.Mr Green is very _______ (excite).7.These _______ (people) are looking at the moon now.8.You're _______ (watch) a match in your school now.9.Mr ______ is in the _______ car.(black) 10.______ you ______ (play) the violin?No,I can't.填空D.1.______ the girl like _______ (sit) quietly?Yes,she does.2.How many _______ (foot) does a monkey have?3.My sister _______ (have) a lot of beautiful stamps.4.After school he _______ (help) an old man.5.Who can help ______ (them) with their English?6.Yang Ling is a _______ (China) girl.7.Here are some flowers ______ (four) you.8.Mary is ________ (write) am e-mail to her friend.9.He _______ (have) many _________ (strawberry) on the plate.10.______ he usually have a party at weekends?No,he ______.(do) 填空E.1.We often ______ (by) fruit in the supermarket.2.We are now _______ (live) in the town.3.I _______ (visit) the farm last Sunday.4.Helen _______ (pick) many apples on the farm last week.5.Did you like ______ (milk) cows,Nancy?6.What _____ you _____ yesterday?We ______ our homework.(do) 7.He ______ (want)to go to the park this week end,but I have no time.8.Helen often ______ (go) to school by bus.9.What ______ the students _______ (do) now?They ___________ (play) football in the football field.10.Where ______ you a moment ago?I ______ in the reading room.(be)
1.were, was2.are singing3.Did, have4.cooks5.do,do,go6.Do, swiming,do,is swiming7.have,done,threw8.Don't9.twelfth,twelve10.had,running1.Whose,hers2.are making3.Do,don't4.us,them5.sing6.would7.is,are8.reading9.children10.running1.second2.her,hers3.photos4.studys5.flied6.excitied7.people8.watching9.Black,black10.Can,play1.Does,sitting2.feet3.has4.helped5.them6.Chinese7.for8.writing9.has, strawberries10.Does,doesn't1.buy2.living3.visited4.picked5.milk6.did,do,did7.wants8.goes9.are,doing,are playing10.were,was
详细解答哦,为什么是这个形式?谢谢!
看我好欺负啊,一两句话说不清楚,有些是有特定的词语,有些是谐音,有些是意思分析……
1. Where __were____ you just now? I ___was____ in the zoo. (be) 2. Listen, the birds ___are singing________ (sing) in the tree. 3. __Did____ Miss Li ___had___ (have) a long holiday? 4. ...
Aare amare singingdoes havecooksdo do godoes swimming does is swimmngdid do throughtDon"ttwelfth twelvehad
填空A:1.am2.are singing3.does
have大学毕业后,小学英语不会填了。记忆很模糊
1. Where ___were___ you just now? I ____was___ in the zoo. (be) 2. Listen, the birds __are singing_________ (sing) in the tree. 3. _Does_____ Miss Li ___have___ (have) a long holiday? 4...英语一般将来时(用单词的适当形式填空) 50分!I ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )【visit】 my grandfather next weekend.A:What ( ) you ( ) ( ) ( ) 【do】next Satuiday.B:I ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 【swim】 with myparents._百度作业帮
英语一般将来时(用单词的适当形式填空) 50分!I ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )【visit】 my grandfather next weekend.A:What ( ) you ( ) ( ) ( ) 【do】next Satuiday.B:I ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 【swim】 with myparents.
英语一般将来时(用单词的适当形式填空) 50分!I ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )【visit】 my grandfather next weekend.A:What ( ) you ( ) ( ) ( ) 【do】next Satuiday.B:I ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 【swim】 with myparents.
be going to do表示将要做某事am going to visitare going to doam going to swim我下周将会去看望我的爷爷A:你下个周六打算做什么B:我将会跟我父母去游泳
am going to visitare going to do am going to swim
I am going to visit my my grandfather next weekend.A; what are you going to do next Saturday?B: I am going to swim with my parents.
am going to visit,我将在下周拜访我的爷爷.are,going to do,你下周六将做什么,周六的的拼写Saturdayam going to swim,我打算和我父母去游泳.
) ( going
)【visit】 my grandfather next weekend.我打算下星期去拜访我的外祖父A:What (
) 【do】nex...
am going to visitare you going to doam going to swim一般将来时有will do和be going to do 根据题目给的空的多少来选择
am going to visit,我将在下周拜访我的爷爷.are,going to do,你下周六将做什么,周六的的拼写Saturdayam going to swim,我打算和我父母去游泳.& & & & & &n...
1、将来时 两个空就用 will +动词
2、四个空就用be going to +动词 但后者一半表示打算做某事
一般将来时有常见的两种形式:1.be going to do sth. 2.will do sth.【当主语为第一人称(即我们、我)时,还可以用shall+do;当用现在进行是表将来的计划是,还可以用be doing sth】;所以第一题为:I (am) (going) (to) (visit)my grandfather next weekend.(如果这道题只有两个空,就改填will...
一般将来时的结构:主语 + be + going + to + 动词原形。这道题就很简单,I ( am ) ( going ) ( to ) ( visit )…… 下周我将要去拜访我的爷爷。一般将来时的特殊疑问句结构:特殊疑问词 + be + 主语 + going + to + do ?A: What ( are ) you ( going ) ( to ) ( d...
I 【am going to visit】 my grandfather next weekend.A: What 【are】 you 【going to do】 next Saturday?B: I 【am going to swim】 with my parents.
I am going to visitare you going to doI am going to swim
i will visit my grandfather next weekendwhat do you do next Saturday?I will go to swim with my parents用括号中所给动词的适当形式填空。1.Ou
用括号中所给动词的适当形式填空。
1.&&Our dog_____ (take) care of by my sister while we were on holiday.2.&&These bananas look different and they are sweet.&&&& Right. They_____ (bring) here from Taiwan yesterday.3. Computers&&&&___ (use) in business to place and cancel orders.4. Tom was made&&&&___ (wash) his clothes by his mother.5. Keys are used for_____ (open) locks.
&&本列表只显示最新的10道试题。英语适当形式填空Your watch is the cheapest one in your class,so John's watch is________ ________than yours.(expensive)I don't think that magazine is as________ as that one.(interesting)Summer is the ________of the four seasons.(hot)To_百度作业帮
英语适当形式填空Your watch is the cheapest one in your class,so John's watch is________ ________than yours.(expensive)I don't think that magazine is as________ as that one.(interesting)Summer is the ________of the four seasons.(hot)To
英语适当形式填空Your watch is the cheapest one in your class,so John's watch is________ ________than yours.(expensive)I don't think that magazine is as________ as that one.(interesting)Summer is the ________of the four seasons.(hot)Tom is________ ________ ________boy in our class.(careful)I have________free time than he.(little)
more expensiveinterestinghottestthe most carefulless
the most ~
~就是原来的词 伟大的楼主,如果我的回答对您有帮助,请务必点“采纳"哦!感谢合作!O(∩_∩)O~

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐