帮我做一下这两大题。选出含有给音标发音的单词音标查询和写出句子中划线单词音标查询的反义词

有几道英语辨音题请帮忙做一下(在线等)题目是圈出划线部分发音不同的单词1.throw flower how 划ow2.grass face class 划a3.umbrella pupil duck 划u4.packet chase angry 划a5.climb pick pig 划i
zero0Lin110
throwfacepupilchaseclimb
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码选出下列句子中画线单词的反义词。
A. thinB. shortC. strong
2. Mary has
A. bigB. smallC. long
3. My father is
A. thinB. quietC. short
4. Amy has two
A. smallB. longC. short
1. B& 2. C &3. A& 4. A
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码帮我做一下这几道题(英语的)他给了以下的词给我们:red & blue & white & black & elephant & orange & cat & dark & flying & sheep & apple将上列的词填到下列的句子中(填的位置我用问号代替)An a day keeps the doctor away.My father is a blue-collar worker but my mother is a collar office worer.It is secret Don't let the?&out of the bag.Ifa person is suffering from bad fortune,lack of money or work.He is &and out.My uncle gave me a big armchair as my birrhday present.It is so large that it is like white &?.Tony is not allowed to watch?films because he is only 15 years old.Mary is very clever.Shealways passes her exams with?colours.It trust in verbal agreement,please put it in and white.Jinny's car was stolen that made him see?.My brother is a black of my family because he always fights with others and bingss trouble to us.
一年硇僇隦
applewhitecatorangeelephantbluedarkblackredsheep鉴定完毕
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.My father is a blue-collar worker but my mother is a white collar office worker.It is secret Don't let the cat
out of the bag.If a person is suffer...
扫描下载二维码根据英语发音规则记单词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
根据英语发音规则记单词
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢阅读练习、中考词汇运用专题一_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读