9年纪人教版第三单元的3b工作总结怎么写写

英语九年级(人教版)第6页3b怎么写
I know it isn’t easy to learn English well,but I have some ideas that may help.You said you couldn’t understand people who talked fast.Well,you can try to listen for the most important words,not every word.You can also do lots of listening practice.I think it’s one of the secrets of becoming a good language learner.Another thing that I think important is English grammar.In order to learn it well,you have to take a lot of grammar notes in every class.You can write English sentences using the grammar you are learning.You can also read more English books.Reading is as important as listening for us to learn English well.If you do so,I believe that you can learn English very well later.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】人教版九年级英语第三单元第三课时__sectionA_3a_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版九年级英语第三单元第三课时__sectionA_3a
上传于||文档简介
&&人​教​版​九​年​级​英​语​第​三​单​元​第​三​课​时
大小:4.83MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢9年级英语上册第三单元3b作文怎么写_百度知道君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
人教版九年级英语第三单元第三课时 sectionA 3a--3b 原3a,3b,原,3a3b,九年级英语,Unit3,人教版,第三课时,九年级,英语第三
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
人教版九年级英语第三单元第三课时 sectionA 3a--3b 原
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口九年级英语第三单元的3b作文怎么写
on the night of february 17,1981 i was studying for an organic chemistry test at the library with sharon,my girlfriend of three years.sharon had asked me to drive her back to her dormitory as it was getting quite late.we got into my car,not realizing that just getting into a car would never quite be the same for me again.i quickly noticed that my gas gauge was registered on empty so i pulled into a nearby convenience store to buy '2.00 worth of gas."i'll be back in two minutes," i yelled at sharon as i closed the door.but instead,those two minutes changed my life forever.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 单元测试怎么写 的文章

随机推荐