you canwe have a good timee here打一字谜

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
完形填空求助It's a time to celebrate the end of the school day.If this is not p_____,invite the class to meet in the open air after school.Here is some advice you can f____1.Invite student to b____ their favorite snacks to the end of school year party.And you can prepare some fruit f____them.2.Children can bring their favorite music to the party.After l_____to the teacher all year,kids will want to r______.3.Get ready for different games for students.this can m______the students happy4.Decorate the party w_____balloons and beautiful pictuies.Keep the clean-up in mind when you plan.5.Don't f____to take a camera.I think i____you do as what I say,you'll have a good time at the party.呼呼!累死了!总算打完了!人们说有付出就有回报是吧!各路大哥大姐呀 求求你们了!回答了在给20财富
幽灵军团婤共
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
punished,follow1.bring,for2.listening,relax3.make4.with5.forgetif
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
真搞不懂为什么国内老是出这种幼稚的完形填空呢, 在老外看来满篇的错误和误用,这玩意一点也不能把学生的英语水平提高啊, 都有点误导学生学英语的方法了.我认为答案应该是: prohibited (or proved), follow, bring, for, listening, relax, make, with, forget, if
punished,follow1.bring,for2.listening,relax3.make4.with5.forgetif
punished,follow(follow+advice/suggestion
听从/采取建议)是时机来庆祝我们本学年结束的日子了,如果不会被惩罚的话邀请全班学生放学后到野外会面。这里有一些建议你可以采纳)1.bring,for(邀请学生们带好他们最喜欢的零食来学年结束晚会,你可以为他们准备一些水果)2.listening,relax(孩子们可以带着他们...
findbuyforlisten
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据句意及首字母提示,完成句子.1.-We want to t___ to Yunnan.- Have a good time.2.Jessie visited many p___ of interest in Beijing last summer.3.This computer is too e___ .I can't buy it.4.Take a m___ .It can help you when you can't find your way.5.Hangzhou is f___ for West Lake.
妙儿攻°266
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
travelplacesexpensivemapfamous如还有不懂的,还可以继续追问哦\(^o^)/~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
想去云南旅游places
place of interest 名胜古迹expensive 太贵了minute 等一会famous be famous for 因什么而出名
travelplacesexpensivemapfamous
We want to travel to Yunnan.- Have a good time.2.Jessie visited many places of interest in Beijing last summer.3.This computer is too expensive .I can't buy it.4.Take a map.It can help you when you can't find your way.5.Hangzhou is famous_ for West Lake.
1.travel2.places3.expensive4.map5.famous
扫描下载二维码噢哦,这个页面找不到了
下载作业帮可以找到更多答案噢哦,这个页面找不到了
下载作业帮可以找到更多答案

我要回帖

更多关于 have good time 的文章

随机推荐