3 months 3 weeks ago
3 months 4 weeks ago
4 months 1 week ago
Beyoncé on Twitter
Beyoncé in Blogs
The List Blog
GRAMMY APPS AVAILABLE NOWJoin Policy:
Created on: 25 Oct 2006
Description: The perfect group for all Beyoncé Fan =)
Please tell your friends about this group =) About her: (born September 4, 1981), commonly known as Beyoncé, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she enrolled in various performing arts schools, and was first exposed to singing and dancing competitions as a child. Knowles rose to fame in the late 1990s as the lead singer of girl group Destiny's Child and went on to sell over 50 million records worldwide with the group.After a series of commercial successes with the group, Knowles released her debut solo album, Dangerously in Love, in June 2003. The album became one of the most-successful albums of that year, spawning the number-one singles &Crazy in Love& and &Baby Boy&. It earned Knowles five Grammy Awards in a single night in 2004, and its reception signaled her viability as a solo artist. The disbandment of Destiny's Child in 2005 facilitated h she released her second album, B'Day, in 2006, which contained the UK number-one singles &Déjà Vu& and &Beautiful Liar&, which she performed with Shakira, and the worldwide hit &Irreplaceable&. Knowles released her third solo album, I Am… Sasha Fierce, on November 18, 2008.The success of her solo albums has established Knowles as one of the most marketable artists in the industry, and she has expanded her career to acting and product endorsement. In 2006, she starred in the comedy film The Pink Panther, and, in the same year, played the lead role in the film adaptation of the 1981 Broadway musical Dreamgirls, for which she received a Golden Globe nomination. Knowles launched her family's fashion line, House of Deréon, in 2004, and has been engaged to endorse such brands as Pepsi, Tommy Hilfiger, and L'Oréal. Knowles has been with husband Jay-Z since 2002, though they have been discreet about their relationship. After much speculation, they married on April 4, 2008. Knowles has sold more than 75 million albums throughout her career, counting her album sales with Destiny's Child. She was the second highest paid musician between June 2007 and June 2008, with earnings of US$80 million.In the following part you can see all
Albums and Singles:Albums:2003: Dangerously in Love2004: Live at Wembley2006:B'Day2008:I Am… Sasha FierceSingles:2003: Crazy in Love (feat. Jay-Z), Baby Boy (feat. Sean Paul), Me, Myself and I2004: Naughty Girl, Dangerously in Love2006: Check on It (feat. Slim Thug & Bun B), Déjà Vu (feat. Jay-Z), Ring the Alarm, Irreplaceable, Upgrade U (feat. Jay-Z)2007: Listen, Beautiful Liar (feat. Shakira), Get Me Bodied, Green Light2008:
If I Were a Boy, Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It), Diva, Halo ...I know that it's not the whole Discography but if you want all songs click here
commented on
commented on
commented on
commented on
commented on
Unique to this Group
Leave a comment.
why did this group flop
hoooooooooooo
Beyonce = The Voice
Could we rename to &Bey Hive& or something like that? :)
&I got beauty, I got class
I got style, and I got ass&
Tá na hora de atualizar
God Made You Beautiful [1]
UUUUUUUP HERE!
guys amazing r&b dancy pop techno classy feels song ~ ^^ listen to it ~
Eu sou blindada, e o recalque de vocês apenas bate e volta ? [+1]
Eu sou blindada, e o recalque de vocês apenas bate e volta ?
Queen of the Universe! ?
beyonce this fool do not like,especially het ass and ugly pants in videos
April 2015
April 2015
left this group.
joined this group.
left this group.
left this group.
left this group.
left this group.
added the article
to this group.