改写choose的过去式式的句子 did he什么meat in the fridge

I found some oranges in the fridge.(改为一般疑问句)_百度作业帮
I found some oranges in the fridge.(改为一般疑问句)
I found some oranges in the fridge.(改为一般疑问句)
Did you find any oranges in the fridge found过去分词,用did提问,且found变成findsome要在疑问及否定中变成any
did you find any oranges in the fridge.
Did you find any oranges in the fridge ?
Am i found some orange in the fridge ?
Did you find any oranges in the fridge ?我遇到了英语问题 1.Now I can ____(draw) a diamond.2.Now let's _____(fly) kites in the playground.3.He found some meat in the fridge.(变一般疑问句)____he ___ ___meat in the fridge?4.Lucy goes to the park on Sunday.(last Sunday)_________百度作业帮
我遇到了英语问题 1.Now I can ____(draw) a diamond.2.Now let's _____(fly) kites in the playground.3.He found some meat in the fridge.(变一般疑问句)____he ___ ___meat in the fridge?4.Lucy goes to the park on Sunday.(last Sunday)________
我遇到了英语问题 1.Now I can ____(draw) a diamond.2.Now let's _____(fly) kites in the playground.3.He found some meat in the fridge.(变一般疑问句)____he ___ ___meat in the fridge?4.Lucy goes to the park on Sunday.(last Sunday)______________________
1.Now I can _draw___(draw) a diamond.2.Now let's _fly____(fly) kites in the playground.3.He found some meat in the fridge.(变一般疑问句) __Did__he _find__ _any__meat in the fridge?4.Lucy goes to the park on Sunday.(last Sunday)_Lucy went to the park last Sunday_____一般过去式与一般现在时区别_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
一般过去式与一般现在时区别
大小:934.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢一般过去式一般过去时态_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档: