请问谁有ABB的DCS软件abb control builderr f 9.1版本下载?

AC800F 现场控制器简介AC800F控制器可以通过四种现场总线网关来分布式处理和诊断现场数据。如果有需求,AC800F控制器也可同时集成多种总线类型来进行工作。而传统控制器在这一点是无法比及的。由于AC800F的紧凑和坚固设计的特点,它既可以适合安装在控制室也可以直接安装在现场的分线箱中。
经济可靠AC800F为用户提供了一个新的自动控制方案即将简单工程的思想集成到开放、先进的系统结构中: *& 全方位冗余设计 *& 可以自由选择:PROFIBUS,FOUNDATION Fieldbus或HART,或者在一个控制器内混合应用 *& 简单高效率的工程:支持FDT/DTM&*& 所用工程从设计、调试到系统维护诊断,仅需要一套工具软件包( CBF); 资产优化和批量处理 *& 系统工程涵盖了现场总线和设备的管理组态 *& 内部集成 Web Server技术用于远程诊断AC800F 现场控制器技术参数
32-位超标量 RISC 处理器高速位处理能力
4 Mbyte (SRAM) 或 16 Mbyte (DRAM) 具备内部或外部电池备份能力4 Mbyte Flash EPROM
Environmental conditions
周围环境温度: 0...60 °C &保护等级: IP 20
Dimensions
239 x 202 x 164 mm (W x H x D) DIN 导轨式安装
Power supply
120 / 230 V AC &24 V DC, 冗余& 电源损耗: 30 VA max.
CSA-UL, CE, NAMUR
AC800F 现场控制器特点和优势高安全性为了实现安全操作和工厂设备高可用率的目标,AC800F支持全方位的冗余工作模式。这可以提高安全性,并避免生产停机。冗余可以应用于: * 系统总线(标准以太网解决方案) * 控制器 * 输入/输出模块 * 现场总线主通信模件 * 现场总线 * 耦合连接设备 * HIS通信高灵活性数字化通信变革自动化技术更加出色,现今现场总线技术已广为用户接受,用来传输现场设备信号同时叠加许多必须设备诊断数据。这种技术推动了一些新兴应用领域的发展可以诸如资产优化。AC800F从最多四条现场总线上收集和处理信号以及诊断数据。如果需要,AC800F也可以支持多种总线类型同时工作,在这一点传统控制器是无法比及的。此外,AC800F具有紧凑和模块化的设计,通用的电子组件可以应用于多种类型的应用。AC800F即可简单安装在控制室中,也可直接在现场使用。*&&PROFIBUS * &Foundation Fieldbus * &MODBUS protocol * &Interbus * &IEC 870-5 telecontrol protocol * &CAN-Bus,用于连接输入/输出模块 * &通过Profibus远程I/O,实现HART协议Freelance 800F I/O (链接到IO站s800s900)高效的工程统一的组态、调试和诊断 C 从图形到现场设备 C 您只需使用一个工程工具。这个工程工具通过它统一的系统数据库实现对现场总线设备的配置和组态,包括: *&&组态和参数化现场设备以及远程I/O,通过GSD/GSE文件或FDT/DTM * &集成对控制器和现场设备的诊断功能,同时自动在操作员上生成设备报警及事件记录; * &自动生成显示操作界面 * &总线拓扑和参数设定,诸如传输速率和地址分配Control Builder FControl Builder FAC800FFreelance 2000Control Builder FIEC 61131-3(FBDILLDSFCST)Control Builder FFOUNDATION FieldbusProfibus DPFDT/DTMDigiVis --- 本地OS&DigiVis 作为本地窗口用于处理:*& 简便的运行系统全局的操作与诊测;*& 3D 库及预定义的符号库方便组态*& 简便的操作: 窗口快速选择及快捷键操作*& 趋势/归档面向全部的模拟和开关过程变量*& 归档文件自动传输到其它 TCP/IP 用户*& 仅需要运行在普通办公室用PC DigiVis 概述 可靠的操作:*& 标准及可以使用位图的自由组态图形*& 清晰的结构层次适于标签的快速选择*& 多级菜单选择
*& 灵活选择过程站资源*& 支持高分辨率及真彩色显示*& 系统报警信息同步概念&&& *& 8 个优先级和 15 厂域*& 操作权限控制16 用户组& 和 1,000 用户*& 离线浏览趋势及记录*& Windows 2000 操作系统平台
AC800F硬件
处理器模件
Profibus DP
以太网模件
电源模件115/230V-&24VDC
冗余电源模件24VDC-&24VDC
RAM后备电池 (用于EI8**F模件)
SA801F供电电缆
供电电缆,用于SA801F/SA811F,带欧标插头
供电电缆,用于SA801F/SA811F,带美标插头
串口通信电缆0.5m
CAN通信电缆0.5m。3×2×0.25平方毫米
CAN通信电缆3m。3×2×0.25平方毫米
CAN通信电缆100m。3×2×0.5平方毫米
诊断电缆5m
诊断电缆10m
连接端子板,用于串行接口
SD802F供电电缆
AC800F硬件(Classic)
电源模件115/230V-&24VDC
冗余电源模件24VDC-&24VDC
AC800F硬件 机架I/O
冗余电源连接模件
10槽机架(冗余)
电源115/230VAC-24VDC
AI 16ch,0/4-20mA,R=50欧
AI 16ch,0/4-20mA,R=250欧,HART
AI 8ch,mv, RTD,TC
AI 16ch,0/4-20mA,可为变送器供电
AO 16ch,0/4-20mA,R=400欧
DI 32ch,24VDC
DI 32ch,120-230VAC
DO 32ch,24VAC,0.5A
DO 16ch,24-230V/DCAC,5A
CAN终端(每包2个)
I/O接线端子,10孔,黑色
I/O接线端子,10孔,橙色
24VDC 电缆(DPW到DLM模件),2M
24VDC 电缆(DPW到DLM模件),4M
扩展机架CAN电缆,5m
扩展机架CAN电缆,20m
玻璃保险丝
机架I/O(Classic)
AI 16ch,0-10V
电源连接模件
DO 16ch,24VDC,5A
DO 16ch,115-230V/DCAC,5A
工程师站软件(标准版)
工程师站软件(专业版) (带DigiLock、UFB、FDT)
操作员站软件 中文版
二合一操作员站软件&
北京戴安自动化设备有限公司 京ICP备 公安备:京ICP备号-1北京市朝阳区北四环东路108号乙五楼908室 100029邮箱:bta@ TEL:010- FAX:010-&ABB Advant Master Distributed Control System (DCS) - Services for ABB distributed control systems (DCS)
There was a problem with your request. Please fill in required fields
E-mail address *
Password *
You are being logged in as:
General impression
Advant Master is a widely installed and actively supported ABB DCS. It is used by many customers that plan to stay on the platform for several years to come. A majority of customers have enhanced user experience by adding the System 800xA HMI to their Advant systems controllers and I/Os.
Released in 1992, Advant Master DCS was the result of the development of a common hardware and software platform for evolving the ABB Master and Taylor MOD 300 systems.
Advant Master DCS introduced two high capacity controllers, AC450 and AC410, and the S100 rack mounted I/O featuring an improved redundancy scheme,&along with a state of the art operator interface, based on UNIX workstations. In 1996 the S800 remote I/O was launched, providing modular flexibility with redundant communication and a 1ms time stamp.& The predecessor to Advant Master DCS, ABB Master, was introduced in 1984 based on MasterPiece 200 controllers with the rack mounted&S100 I/O along with the MasterView 800 operator interface with high end Tesselator Display system, further adding remote S400 I/O in 1988.&Remote EX S800 I/O and Profibus DP support for connection to third party sub systems was released in the late 1990s. In 2004, the Advant Master DCS began its next step in the evolution process with the introduction of 800xA enabled products, 800xA for Advant master.
ABB maximizes your system investment and provides an &forward for your ABB DCS. This is achieved by designing control systems for continuous evolution and by providing service offerings that extend the life cycle and improve the availability and performance of systems in the ABB portfolio and beyond. For customers requiring DCS functionality not available in Advant Master, ABB can provide a number of evolution paths based on the specific installation.
Migration of ABB Masterview, the first HMI and man-machine communication system from the 80's for ABB Asea Master DCS
Migration and support for ABB AdvaCommand, HP Unix based HMI from the 90's for Advant Master DCS, first HMI with information integration capability
Integration of ABB Advant Master DCS into 800xA operator interface, giving access to advanced features, components, and the aspect objects technology
Support and migration for Advant Station 100 Engineering Station for Advant Master DCS, durable engineering PC with pre-installed Control Builder A
Control Builder A for Advant Master DCS, a set of applications for efficient and intuitive configuration and programming
Migration and support for ABB Asea MasterPiece 200 and 200/1, the first generation controllers from the mid 80's for ABB Asea Master and Advant Master
Migration and support for ABB Advant Controller 70 for Advant Master DCS, a fully modular controller for small PLC-type applications
Migration and support for ABB Advant Controller 110 for Advant Master DCS, a midsize rack and board based controller
Support and migration of ABB Advant Controller 160 for Advant Master DCS, proven system for turbine control and protection for gas, steam and hydro turbines
Support and migration of ABB Advant Controller 410 for Advant Master DCS, code compatible with Advant Controller 450
ABB Advant Controller 450, a proven, high-end, high performance process controller for Advant Master DCS
ABB AC 800M for Advant Master DCS, a modular DCS process controller in several CPU modules from low cost, medium power to high-power, full redundancy
ABB S100 I/O for Advant Master DCS, a racked-based I/O system for Advant Controller 410 and Advant Controller 450
Migration and support for ABB S400 remote I/O for Advant Master DCS, and the Advant Controller 410 and Advant Controller 450
Support and migration of ABB S600 I/O for Advant Master DCS, local rack based I/O for Advant Controller 110 and Advant Controller 160
ABB S800 I/O for Advant Master DCS, a higly modularized and flexible distributed I/O system for Advant Controller 410 and Advant Controller 450
Migration and support for ABB Enterprise Historian, Unix-based software suite for Advant Master DCS managing historical, real-time process data
Migration and support for ABB Enterprise Historian, Windows NT-based software suite for Advant Master DCS managing historical, real-time process data
Loading documents
Contact information
What would you like to do?
Submit your inquiry
Please select country
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Czech Republic
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Montenegro
Netherlands
New Zealand
Philippines
Saudi Arabia
South Africa
South Korea
Switzerland
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States of America
Uzbekistan
Other countries
Your message
Send message
Thank you for your inquiry and interest in ABB.We will get back to you as soon as possible.
An error occurred and your inquiry could not be sent.Please try again later.
Show on map
Please select country from the list
Submit your inquiry
Please select country
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Czech Republic
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Montenegro
Netherlands
New Zealand
Philippines
Saudi Arabia
South Africa
South Korea
Switzerland
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States of America
Uzbekistan
Other countries
Your message
Send message
Thank you for your inquiry and interest in ABB.We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Show on map
Submit your inquiry
Please select country
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Czech Republic
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Montenegro
Netherlands
New Zealand
Philippines
Saudi Arabia
South Africa
South Korea
Switzerland
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States of America
Uzbekistan
Other countries
Your message
Send message
Show on map
Channel type
Capability
Industry focus
Application focus
Authorized Value Providers
ABB Web feeds
Customer events
Automotive
Cables & Cable Accessories
Cement,Food and Beverage
Chemical Solutions
Collaborative Production Management
Control Systems
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
Force Measurement
Generator Circuit Breakers
High Voltage
Low Voltage
Marine Solutions
Measurement Products
Medium Voltage
Metals Solutions
Minerals & Mining
Motors and Generators
Oil and Gas
Petrochemical
Pharmaceutical
Power Electronics
Power Generation
Power Protection & Automation
Power T&D Solutions
Process Automation
Pulp & Paper
Semiconductors
Substations
Transformers
Turbocharging
Water Industry
Wind Power Solutions
Conference
Exhibition
Student Event
Current share price
ABB's website uses cookies. By staying here you are agreeing to our use of cookies.ABB Control Builder V2_1_ABB Control Builder V2.1的使用_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
ABB Control Builder V2_1_ABB Control Builder V2.1的使用
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩43页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 abb control builder 的文章

随机推荐