请写出你与不能让母亲知道的往事之间一件充满温情的往事,与大家分享

您要查看的信息不存在或者还未通过审批!2情满人间的温馨故事 :我爱妈妈_托福英语美文 -
情满人间的温馨故事 :我爱妈妈
I love my mom. But it would be hard to deny that I have been somewhat relieved to have 2,000 miles between us since she moved back to Mississippi.My mother is the bipolar product of an anxious Japanese woman and a stereotypical Southern man. Raised in the South, she was a teenage hippie, minus the politics and plus a country-club membership. She and my dad the product of a talented salesman and an immaculated housewife moved from Mississippi to Hollywood in the 70s so he could become a professional musician.In sixth grade, my dad announced their separation and divorce. It wasn't especially surprising, but I cried, and then thought that living in two places might be fun.Through the years, my mom has taught me many things, not so much through her words,but through her actions. I remember watching her bake cheesecakes, hem skirts, efficiently manage departments at Macy's and stand up for her children.But I also remember my mother twisting words so she'd appear in a more favorable light,spending money she didn't have, choosing “friends” she correctly believed she was above,and investing in weak pride because she lacked confidence in her skills, talents and future.I remember my mother doing all these things, and I remember my dad explaining her childhood and early adulthood: her emotional abuse, her drug abuse, her promiscuity and her avoidance of therapy and help. I remember my dad reassuring me that I wouldn't “be like my mother”, but I knew that before he said it. I enjoy life, its belessings and challenges, I am thankful for my abilities, and for the people in life who help where I am weak.And I realize that the most I share with my mom is a knack for making cheesecake, a talent for taking the wrong exits on freeways, gratitude for our time spent reading and playing together, and thankfulness for an always mutual love.I love mom: that's never been hard, though it's certainly been a struggle to respect the woman who made so many faulty decisions that led to a nearly hopeless life. It's still a struggle to think of my mother and not cry for her, and want her to enjoy life.And because of these things it's tempting to think life is unkind, but stronger than that temptation is the knowledge that my parents have always, and will always, love ,cherish,support, and in two very different ways, teach their children what they can. Because of this, I know I'm tremendously fortunate.
情满人间的温馨故事
100教育英语美文为听众提供了英语美文欣赏,经典美文摘抄,经典英文名著,收听情满人间的温馨故事不仅是听觉上的享受,而且还是英语听力能力的提升
大家都在干什么
02/10 18:00:01
01/10 18:00:01
22/09 17:30:33
22/09 17:25:54
22/09 17:24:44
22/09 17:23:17
22/09 17:20:37
22/09 17:17:29
22/09 17:16:12
22/09 17:09:48
22/09 17:07:18
22/09 16:53:09爱如茉莉”,平淡而充满温馨,你在学习、生活中一定也会感受到老师、同学、父母请问是写一件事还是许多件事_百度知道
爱如茉莉”,平淡而充满温馨,你在学习、生活中一定也会感受到老师、同学、父母请问是写一件事还是许多件事
提问者采纳
多写,但最后要表达同一种感情。就像茉莉
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
爱如茉莉的相关知识
其他1条回答
茉莉,香气清雅悠长,让人心旷神怡,不逊于梅;茉莉,颜色洁白如玉,使人爱之敬之,未输于莲;爱如茉莉,平淡而充满温馨!写父母,集中于日常的琐事,可以写一件事,也可以写多件事,从这些平平常常的事中,体会父母之大爱;写老师、写同学,写一件事,比较合适。意见供参考。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁三件不能让母亲知道的往事 阅读答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
三件不能让母亲知道的往事 阅读答案
深​圳​一​本​通​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢系统信息提示
地区不存在!
该页面已搬迁,请到这儿瞧瞧:
对于上述信息提示您有任何建议,可以联系我们:
发布您的建议和意见。
您也可以发email给 。
门票线路客服:
网站社区客服:
旅行目的地:
旅行分享:
旅游超市:
游多多客栈:
Copyright (C) 2006-, All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 难以温情 的文章

随机推荐