我想办羊城通学生卡办理 用英语咋说 i want to do student id?

Copy of Student ID Card的用法和样例:
A copy of their passport or ID card.
护照或身份证复印件。
Discounts only on production of your student ID card.
须出示学生证方可打折。
At registration I got my new student ID card.
注册时,我拿到新的学生证。
I'm afraid I left my Student ID card in the dorm.
据说表演精彩,而且学生还可以享受折扣,票价会非常便宜。
My student ID card is on the floor under the window.
我的学生卡在地板上,窗户下。
Copy of Student ID Card的海词问答与网友补充:
Copy of Student ID Card的相关资料:
相关词典网站:初一衔接英语辅导资料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初一衔接英语辅导资料
初​一​英​语
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢七年级英语上册阅读理解_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
七年级英语上册阅读理解
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢简单的六年级英语日记_百度知道
简单的六年级英语日记
简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记
提问者采纳
Today I want to write something about my family. My family is a “Piggy Family”, because my father, my mother and I all like sleeping and eating… My mother is a doctor. She is very busy. But every evening she usually accompanies me for ten minutes before I go to sleep. At this time, we talk about every thing. So I love my mother very much. My father was a doctor many years ago. Now he is an officeholder. He is very busy too. But every morning he sends me to school. So I think he’s a good father.
今天我要写些关于我的家庭。
我的家庭是一个“小猪”,因为我爸爸,我妈妈和我都喜欢吃就是睡…
我的母亲是一名医生。她很忙。但每天晚上她通常伴随我十分钟后才去睡觉。就在这个时候,我们谈论的是每一件事。所以,我爱我的母亲非常多。
我的父亲是一位医生多年前。现在他是一名公务员。他很忙。但是他每天早晨把我送到学校。所以,我认为他是个好父亲。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他34条回答
Today, I'm very happy! Because today is NewYear. In the NewYear. I wear new clothes .And we have a big dinner.
开心的一天
今天,我非常开心!因为,今天是新年
在新年里我穿新衣服,然后我去吃了一顿大餐!
My winter holiday is intersting, my winter holiday is very interesting.I can play a computer and watch a TV in the home.I still read some good books in the winter holiday.Because of the plan of value result of our school, let us time of few lesson remaining.Also opportunity to have no does the affair that likes to do.So, the winter holiday liked too to me.
But again schooled begins quickly, its be over means a kind of another life of beginning, my in the mind have a little longing , also have a little fear.Imagining to what freshman live is more.long for enjoyment,long for liberty.
解释:我的寒假,我的寒假非常有趣.我可以在家里玩电脑和看电视.在寒假里面...
January 22 2005 Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have 50-day holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I had something necessary to do.
This holiday is my best busy holiday for I am learning English, computer and word and I fall in the weekend exam. Many times I want to take today off, but my mother said to me:“go on, you must belive that you can do it.” So I have to try. Now my English is better than 2months ago. I must thanks my mother, she is good for me. Practices makes perfect.
How happy I am. Yesterday I finished all the work very quick, so I have a lot of time to do myself. Sometimes finish work early is a good thing, we can have more interests to do the next work. Because of this, I write English dairy eight in the morning. But I wrote it in the evening in the pass day....
July 24th, 2008 Sunday Sunny
Today was a day for music, because we had the preliminary contest in the morning and we would have the final contest in the evening.
After the preliminary contest, we thought that only one program could go on next at first. It mad Vanessa sad. This result gave us a big surprise. At last, we knew that she got the first place of girl’s vocal music. Why she couldn’t pass at first was because she didn’t use the match music. Just like a joke! However, we all thought that she sang well all the time no matter whether she could pass or not.
In the evening, Vanessa, Ellison and I took part in the music contest. Va...
Today I want to write something about my family.
My family is a “Piggy Family”, because my father, my mother and I all like sleeping and eating…
My mother is a doctor. She is very busy. But every evening she usually accompanies me for ten minutes before I go to sleep. At this time, we talk about every thing. So I love my mother very much.
My father was a doctor many years ago. Now he is an officeholder. He is very busy too. But every morning he sends me to school. So I think he’s a good father.
今天我要写些关于我的家庭。
我的家庭是一个“小猪”,因为我爸爸,我妈妈和我都喜欢吃就是睡…
我的母亲是一名医生。她很忙。但每天晚上她通常伴随我十...
忙完了一个学期,刚开始停下来还有点不太适应。在平时工作时,每天都和学生相处在一起,虽然他们也会调皮,也会惹我生气,但离开他们太久,心里还是惦念着他们还在想着他们在来期来时是不是会更听话了,是不是比以前有进步了等等。
回家已经有好几天了,在这几天里,我也在想这个寒假我将如何度过了,是向往年那样呆在家里看电视,或是到同学家里串串门子还是做点其他的。但一想起这些,就想起了刚放假时校长给我们布置的寒假作业,可能在别人看来很奇怪吧,校长怎么还会布置寒假作业,老师怎么还会像学生那样有寒假作业了,其实校长是让我们在寒假里多看书,多学习,为来期做好准备。其实这样也挺好的,让我们以后的工作制定目标,为了将明年的工作做得更好。现在每天在家里看看书,练练字,也感觉自己的寒...
简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记简单的六年级英语日记
15th, April
This morning I went to the English corner which is in the park near my home. It is three years since it was founded. Many middle school students as well as college students and foreigners take part in the activity. People there practice speaking English by talking about something interesting. People also exchange the experience in English Learning. I think it is a good chance for me to use what I have learnt in my English class. I felt very cool after I got back home. I’ll try my best to learn English better, for it is so widely used in the world.
Today, I was late for school because the traffic was jam. I usually so to ...
今天是双休日,我在家里写作业,咳!今天的风好舒服,我犹如回到了春天,虽然春天还没到!温暖的风,让我的心情很舒畅,我写着作业,心里很愉快!~明天就要考试了,我得好好复习,一定要拿个高分来回报父母和老师!~ on March 2, 2008 today is a two-day weekend, I at home write the work, coughs! Today's wind good comfortable, I just liked returned the spring, although the spring has not had! The warm wind, lets my mood be very happy, I am writing the work, is very at heart happy! ~ must take a test tomorrow, I must review well, certainly must take a high score to repay the parents and teacher! ~
我今天早上8点起床,洗漱完了后就开始吃香喷喷的早饭。吃过早饭,做了一上午的作业,母亲怕把我累着,午饭做了很多好吃的菜。下午,晴空万里,我和妈妈出去晒太阳。这阳关太温暖了,好舒服啊!沐浴完了这金灿灿的阳光,享受了这温暖的时光,我和妈妈漫步走在回家的路上。
I this morning 8 o'clock to get out of bed, after washes rinses started to be popular the fragrant breakfast.Has had the breakfast, made a morning work, the mother had feared me tired, the lunch has made very many delicious vegetables.In the afternoon, the clear and boundless sky, I and mother exit to sun.This positive pass too has warmed, good comfortable! Bathed this shining sunlight, has enjoyed this w...
January 13 2005 It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.
Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.
I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock.
After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。
我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。
放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在...
Alas, my reef Lucky money East Primary Five (1) Shen brilliant that I have been looking forward to the day - Spring has finally arrived! Whenever this day, grandfather, grandmother, grandfather, grandmother ... ... will give me lucky money. New Year's Eve day, I am excited, I think tomorrow will be rolling in money, I am so happy not sleep all night long, this festival is too important to me, and on other festive occasions can be canceled, if these days who would dare to cancel, I allowed and his urgency.
New Year's Day morning, I and mother of two and a half hours drive of the vehicle to GrandmotherHome New Year, one door, I quickly said: &I wish ...
I am called XXX. I have a affable father , he is to be also known as XX. I still have the affable mother , she is to be also known as XX. I have a happy family. I have the delighted idol , am that the highest encourages the small side door, song that they sing is very good listen to. Are you ready to form friends with me?我叫做XXX。 我有一个和蔼的爸爸,他是一名XX。(职业)我还有个可亲的妈妈,她是一名XX。(职业)我有一个幸福的家庭。我有喜欢的偶像,是至上励合,他们唱的歌很好听。你愿意和我交朋友吗?如果还要的话~加我百度ID~
Today is Sunday.My friends and I went to the park to play. We played football and basketball together.Then we looked at the sky.It was many cloudy in the sky.
we were very happy!
今天是星期天。我和我的朋友一起去公园玩。我们一起踢足球,打篮球。然后我们仰望天空。天上有好多好多的云。
我们们十分高兴!
第一天:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances. 现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。 学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。
Sun., Feb. 1
The night before the examination
The clock struck eleven at night. The whole house was quiet. Everyone was in bed except me. Under the strong light, I looked gloomily before me at a huge pile of that disgusting stuff they call“books”.
I was going to have my examination the next day. “Whencan I go to bed?” I asked myself. I did not answer. In fact I dared not.
The clock struck 12.“Oh, dear!”I cried. “Ten more books to read before I can go to bed!”We students are the most wretched creatures in the world.
考试是学生日记“永恒的主题”,写得真实有趣。
Mon., May 9
A watermelo...
第一天:the NEWSPAPER 报 纸
Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.
现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。
学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。
我是多么高兴。昨天,我完成所有的工作非常快,所以我有很多时间做我自己。有时候下班早是一件好事,我们可以有更多的利益,这样在今后的工作。由于这一原因,我写英文乳制品上午8 。但是,我写在傍晚在经过一天。每个人,如果你能很快完成工作,而不是懒惰,只是你最好的。How happy I am. Yesterday I finished all the work very quick, so I have a lot of time to do myself. Sometimes finish work early is a good thing, we can have more interests to do the next work. Because of this, I write English dairy eight in the morning. But I wrote it in the evening in the pass day. Everyone, if you can finish the work quickly, not lazy, just try your best.
Chinese New Year is day that Chinese traditional festival, equal to and western Christmas festival, the orientation connects new a year, a house family reunion.The Chinese New Year is general in February, sometimes in January.The Chinese New Year hour all families sticks the New Year couplet, putting the firecracker, eating the dumpling.The big Chinese New Year's Day is the night of New Year's Eve the first a day, equal to and peaceful night, families round to sit to eat the New Year's Eve dinner together, wishing the wish mutually, discussing the New Year's Day wishes.The child will receive the New Year's Money in Chinese New Year 2
今天一放学,我对妈妈说:“今天我有一个好,连张译元都没表扬到!”妈妈说:“嗯,很好。不过,每个孩子都有自己的优点,你也有自己的长处。你为什么老是要去和张译元比呢?”我说:“我想要她那两打扛。她那两打扛是什么都管的!我这两条杠只是管卫生的。”妈妈说:“你也不简单啊,你一定要先管好你这两条杠的事情,再去争取别的!”我想想看妈妈说的是对的。
Today, a school, I said to her mother: &Today I have a good, even the translation of yuan to no recognition,& her mother said: &ah, well, but each child has its own advantages, you will also have their own strengths . Why do you always going to translate and Zhang yuan than it && I said: &I want to carry her two d...
Today is Monday . I like Monday. The sun is good. I go to school by bike. I like my school . my frend is very good.
今天是星期一。我喜欢星期一。天气很好。我骑车去学校。我喜欢我的学校。我的朋友很棒。
Today is so borring.I didn't know what should i do.So i went to bed to sleep hole day.Until 18:30pm i feel very hungry,i went to eat a lot of food.At night i play computer games still 9:30pm.Fanlly i went to bed.
六年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>--- Mom, I want to buy this dictionary. It is good but not ..
--- Mom, I want to buy this dictionary. It is good but not too_______. && --- Let me see. It is really a useful dictionary. And the price is _______. OK, I will buy it for you.&&&&
A. low&&&&&&&&B. cheap &&&& C. cheap&&&&&&&&&&&&D. low
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“--- Mom, I want to buy this dictionary. It is good but not ..”主要考查你对&&形容词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
形容词:简称adj.或a,形容词用来修饰名词或代词,表示人或事物的性质、状态,和特征的程度好坏与否,形容词在句中作定语,表语,宾语补足语。她是一个好学生,她学习努力。She is a good student, and she works hard.这辆自行车很贵。This bike is expensive.对不起,我现在很忙。I am sorry, I'm busy now.你为这次会议做好准备了吗? Have you got everything ready for the meeting?形容词的语法功能:一、作定语He is the greatest writer alive.他是依然健在的伟大的作家。Somewone else has done it.别人已经做了这事。二、作补语形容词做主语补足语和宾语补足语时,可以表示其现状、状态,也可以表示某一动作的结果,并常用在表示“认为,看待”的动词如believe,prove,consider等候。例如:The news made her sad.这消息使他感到非常悲伤。Don't marry young.不要早婚。三、作状语形容词或形容词短语可作状语,形容词作状语时,可以看作是“being+形容词”结构的省略,可表示时间、原因、条件、方式、强调或伴随状况等意义。例如:Enthusiastic,they are co-operative.热心的时候他们是很合作的。Rich or poor, young or old, we all have problems.不管是穷人还是富人,不管是年轻人还是老人,我们都有问题。四、做表语The ship was adrift on unknown seas.那艘船在陌生的海域漂流。五、做主语Old and young joined the discussion.Rich or poor meant the same to him.作感叹语Very good!Say it again.Stupid!He must be crasy.形容词的几个特殊用法:most 同形容词连用而不用 the, 表示 " 极,很,非常, 十分"。 It's most dangerous to be here. 在这儿太危险。 I cannot do it, it's most difficult. 我干不了这件事,太难了。 "The+形容词比较级..., the+形容词比较级..." 表示 " 越... 就越..."。 The more you study, the more you know. 你学的越多, 就知道的越多。 The more I have, the more I want. 我越有就越想要有。 The more, the better. 越多越好。 " 形容词比较级 + and + 形容词比较级 ", 表示 " 越来越... "。 It's getting hotter and hotter. 天气越来越热了. It's pity he is getting poorer and poorer. 真可怜他越来越穷了。 The computer is cheaper and cheaper. 计算机越来越便宜。 The more and more people focus on the meeting next year. 越来越多的人关注明年的会议。 主语+谓语(系动词)+as+形容词原形+as+从句。表示两者对比相同。 This box is as big as mine. 这个盒子和我的一样大。 This coat is as cheap as that one. 这件衣服同那件衣服一样便宜。&I study English as hard as my brother. 我同我兄弟一样学习努力。 the + 形容词 表示某种人。 He always helps the poor. 他经常帮助穷人。 I like to have a talk with the young. 我喜欢同年轻人谈话。 The rich sometimes complain their empty life. 富人有时抱怨他们空虚的生活。 The police led the old man across the street. 警察领老人横过马路。
以-ly结尾的形容词1) 大部分形容词加-ly可构成副词。但 friendly,deadly,lovely,lonely,likely,lively,brotherly,仍为形容词。改错:(错) She sang lovely.  &&&&&&&&&& (错) He spoke to me very friendly.   (对) Her singing was lovely.  (对) He spoke to me in a very friendly way.2)有些以-ly 结尾的词既为形容词,也为副词。daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,earlyThe Times is a daily paper.The Times is published daily.
too+adj.+to句型&& “太…而不能”& He is too young to go to school.&=He isn’t old enough to go to school.&=He is so young that he can’t go to school.形容词的位置:1.形容词一般放在名词前作定语?&& 单个形容词修饰名词时,一般要放在名词的前面。它们的前面常常带有冠词、形容词性物主代词、指示代词、数词等。例如:?&& a red flower一朵红花?an interesting story一个有趣的故事?&& six blind men 六个盲人?my own house我自己的房子?如果有两个或两个以上的形容词修饰一个名词时,则由它们和被修饰的名词之间的密切程度而定,越密切的形容词越靠近名词。如果几个形容词的密切程度差不多则按音节少的形容词放在前面,音节多的形容词放在后面。&& 2.当形容词所修饰的词是由some,any,every,no等构成的不定代词时,形容词必须置于名词之后。例如:?&& &&& She has something new to tell me.?她有一些新的情况告诉我。?&& &&& I have nothing important to do today.?今天我没有重要的工作要做。?&& &&& Do you know anybody else here??这儿你还有认识的人吗??&& 3.形容词后面有介词短语或不定式短语时,形容词必须置于名词之后。例如:?&& &&& It is a problem difficult to work out.?这是一道难以解决的问题。?&& &&& Edison is a student difficult to teach.?爱迪生是个很难教的学生。?&& &&& This is a kind of flowers easy to grow.?这是一种易栽的花。?&& 4.用 and 或 or 连接起来的两个形容词作定语时一般把它们放在被修饰的名词后面。起进一步解释的作用。例如:?&& &&& All people,young or old,should be strict with themselves.?&& &&& 所有的人,无论老少,都应该严格要求自己。?&& &&& We are building a new school, modern and super.?&& &&& 我们正在建一所现代化的高档次的新型学校。?&& &&& All countries, rich and poor, should help one another. 所有的国家,无论穷富都应该互相帮助。?&& 5.有少数形容词,如enough和possible,既可置于所修饰的名词前面也可以置于它所修饰的名词之后。例如:?&&& Do you have enough time(time enough)to prepare?你有足够的时间做准备吗??&&& Maybe it will be a possible chance(chance possible)for you.或许它将成为一次可能的机遇。6.有些形容词,置于名词之前与之后,含义不尽相同。例如:?&& the writer present 出席的作者?&& the present writer 现在的作者?7.表示长,宽,高,深,及年龄的形容词,应放在相应的名词之后。This river is about 100 metres wide.The building is more than 50 metres tall.&He is less than 40 years old.8. enough修饰名词时,在名词前后都可以。They said that they had enough food.=&They said that they had food enough.&enough 修饰形容词和副词,位于其后。&He is old enough to join the army.&He isn’t old enough to go to school.9.形容词else通常放在疑问代词,疑问副词或不定代词后&what/who/where/when/when else&something/anything/nothing…else&What else did you do?&Do you have anything else to say?10.由两个或两个以上的词组成的形容词词组修饰名词时须放在名词之后。This is the book easy to read.这是一本容易读的书。形容词知识拓展:名词化的形容词:有些形容词可以和定冠词连用,表示一类人或事物,这时,它相当于一个名词,可作主语或宾语;表示一类人时,看作复数,表示一类事物时,通常看作单数。Robin Hooh(罗宾汉) hated the rich and loved the poor.The old are taken good& care of in American.the+形容词,常见的短语有:the old/the young/the sick/the white/the black/the rich/the poor/the dead(死者)形似副词的形容词:以-ly结尾的词通常是副词,但是下列词为形容词。friendly& lonely (孤独的) ;lively (活着的);lovely(可爱的)复合形容词的类型:(1)名词+过去分词& man-made satellite 人造卫星(2)形容词+现在分词& a good-looking man(3)形容词+名词& second-hand cars(4)数词+名词-ed&& three-legged chairs三条腿的椅子(5)数词+名词& 400- metre race(6)副词+现在分词& hard-working students(7)副词+过去分词& well-known writers(8)形容词+形容词& a dark-red jacket(9)形容词+过去分词& ready-made clothes 成品服装含有形容词的常用句型:(1) It’s+adj. of sb. to do sth.(good/ kind/nice/polite/clever/foolish… )It’s very kind of you to help me.(2) It’s +adj. for sb. to do sth.(difficult/easy/hard/dangerous/usefulinteresting/important…)It’s important for us to learn English well.(3)下列形容词后常跟动词不定式&表示情感或情绪的形容词:glad,pleased,sorry,sad,afraid,thankful…&I'm glad to see you.表示能力,意志或推测的形容词:ready,able,sure,certain…&I’m sorry to hear that.某些现在分词和过去分词可作形容词the moving story 令人感动的故事a moved boy&& 一个被感动的男孩a frightened child 一个被吓到的孩子a frightening film 一个恐怖电影
发现相似题
与“--- Mom, I want to buy this dictionary. It is good but not ..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 牡丹学生卡 的文章

随机推荐