a s far as lam concerned,youcan的儿童歌曲 go whenever you

United State of Pop 2014 (Do What You Wanna Do)
Do what you wanna doYou can do what you wanna doIt's all inside of youAmen, amenI can't stop, won't stop movingDon't speak the languageMusic don't need explainingI know that in the morning nowIt's gonna be alrightAnd I keep groovingDo I have to tell you this musicIs beautiful tooAll I really need to understand isI'll be alrightBecause you know I'm all about that bass'bout that bass, don't tell 'emYou ain't even, you ain't even gotta tell 'emNo trebleI'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, don't tell 'emYou ain't even, you ain't even gotta tell 'emNo trebleYou know I'm all about that bass'bout that bassSo you can do what you wanna doYou already knowYou can do what you wanna doFrom LA to TokyoIt was all inside of youAll the timeRemember my nameWell now they knowSo all the cups got brokeNow I'm gonna show youIt's clear to seeIt wasn't my faultI got one less, one less problemAm I trippingOr having a vision?My predictionI'ma be on the top of the worldI can't stop, won't stop movingDon't speak the languageMusic don't need explainingLet it go (let her go), let it go (did you let her go?)It's gonna be alrightSay yes, say yes the answer isIs musicWhat's really crazyAll I really need to understand isI'll be alrightBecause you know I'm all about that bass'bout that bass, don't tell 'emYou ain't even, you ain't even gotta tell 'emNo trebleI'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bassYou ain't even gotta tell 'emIt's gonna be alrightI know you want itThat bass, that bass, that bassDon't tell 'emYou ain't even, you ain't even gotta tell 'emNo trebleI'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bassYou ain't even gotta tell 'emThat's what you wanna doI can't stop, won't stop movingDon't speak the languageMusic don't need explainingI know that in the morning nowIt's gonna be alrightAnd I keep groovingDo I have to tell you this musicIs beautiful tooAll I really need to understand isI'll be alrightSo you can do what you wanna doYou already knowYou can do what you wanna doFrom LA to TokyoIt was all inside youAll the timeSo you can do what you wanna doThat's what you wanna do(there's no going back)I'm so fancyYou already knowI'm in the fastlane (London to Taiwan)From L. A. to TokyoIt was all inside you (I'm so fancy)All the time (Can't you taste this gold?)So you can do what you wanna do (Remember my name)'Bout to blowThat's what you wanna doAmen, amen, amenArtistas do mashupA Great Big World feat. Christina Aguilera - Say SomethingAriana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea - ProblemBastille - PompeiiDj Snake & Lil Jon - Turn Down For WhatHozier - Take Me to ChurchIdina Menzel - Let It GoIggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX - FancyIggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora - Black WidowJason Derulo feat. 2 Chainz - Talk DirtyJeremih feat. YG - Don't Tell 'EmJessie J feat. Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang BangJohn Legend - All Of MeKaty Perry feat. Juicy J - Dark HorseLorde - TeamMagic! - RudeMaroon 5 - AnimalsMeghan Trainor - All About That BassNico & Vinz - Am I WrongOne Direction - Story of My LifePassenger - Let Her GoPharrell Williams - HappyPitbull feat. Ke$ha - TimberSam Smith - stay with meTaylor Swift - Shake It OffTove Lo - Habits
39.871&ranking
Todas as letras de
Publicidade
Evento acontece entre os dias 3 e 6 de dezembroHoje
Brit?nica superou os canadenses Justin Bieber e DrakeHoje
Novidade será revelada em 4 de dezembroHoje
Faixa promove o disco "Get Weird"Hoje
Top Músicas do Vagalume
No seu smartphone
Nas Redes Sociais
Parceiro Vagalume

我要回帖