我想我还需要两个月的时间来接受这出行没有车的巧虎生活习惯对与错用英语翻译过来

英语翻译我对这个活动很感兴趣,我确信我有充足的时间来参加这个活动的每一个部分.我也很想分享我的观点,使之更好的使用于产品和服务中.我会严格遵守这个活动的规则.如果需要,我会对_百度作业帮
英语翻译我对这个活动很感兴趣,我确信我有充足的时间来参加这个活动的每一个部分.我也很想分享我的观点,使之更好的使用于产品和服务中.我会严格遵守这个活动的规则.如果需要,我会对
英语翻译我对这个活动很感兴趣,我确信我有充足的时间来参加这个活动的每一个部分.我也很想分享我的观点,使之更好的使用于产品和服务中.我会严格遵守这个活动的规则.如果需要,我会对这个活动的内容和结果严格保密!以下是我的翻译:I am very interested in this activity,and I'm sure I have enough time to participate in every part of this activity.I also would like to share my opinion,so that it can be better applied to products and services.I will strictly obey the rules of this activity.If necessary,I will keep strictly confidential about the content and results of this activity!看下这个翻译对吗,如果不对,请修改下里边的错误,I will be kept strictly confidential about the content and results of this activity!最后一句是不是应该这样,
i'm sure there will be sufficient time for me to particpate in every part of this activity(不一定要翻译字字相同,因为中文的语法不一定都适用于英文). i would also like to share my opinions to make it being better applied to the products and services. I will strictly obey the rules of this activity.(以上基本没什么问题,你用原句也行)if it is necessary(if necessary是比较口语形式的), i will keep it (it一定要加)strictly confidential about the content and results of this activity.最后i will be kept 很明显是被动式的, 而这里要保密的不是我而是活动的内容和结果,所以问题补充部分的那句话是错的.问题补充&&
本页链接:
您好,翻译为: I think. i.still. need. to. two. months. accept. don't byccle. for. this. trip. 希望帮到你
你觉得肯德基 &8-27 07:58
I think I still need 2 months to get used to the life without a car.
shane716&8-27 07:56
that I need two more months to accept the habits that there is no bikes for the trip.
热心网友&8-27 07:55
I think that I need 2 months to accpt the habit that going out without car
maybe你不懂&8-27 08:01
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by英语翻译我对这个活动很感兴趣,我确信我有充足的时间来参加这个活动的每一个部分.我也很想分享我的观点,使之更好的使用于产品和服务中.我会严格遵守这个活动的规则.如果需要,我会对_百度作业帮
英语翻译我对这个活动很感兴趣,我确信我有充足的时间来参加这个活动的每一个部分.我也很想分享我的观点,使之更好的使用于产品和服务中.我会严格遵守这个活动的规则.如果需要,我会对
英语翻译我对这个活动很感兴趣,我确信我有充足的时间来参加这个活动的每一个部分.我也很想分享我的观点,使之更好的使用于产品和服务中.我会严格遵守这个活动的规则.如果需要,我会对这个活动的内容和结果严格保密!以下是我的翻译:I am very interested in this activity,and I'm sure I have enough time to participate in every part of this activity.I also would like to share my opinion,so that it can be better applied to products and services.I will strictly obey the rules of this activity.If necessary,I will keep strictly confidential about the content and results of this activity!看下这个翻译对吗,如果不对,请修改下里边的错误,I will be kept strictly confidential about the content and results of this activity!最后一句是不是应该这样,
i'm sure there will be sufficient time for me to particpate in every part of this activity(不一定要翻译字字相同,因为中文的语法不一定都适用于英文). i would also like to share my opinions to make it being better applied to the products and services. I will strictly obey the rules of this activity.(以上基本没什么问题,你用原句也行)if it is necessary(if necessary是比较口语形式的), i will keep it (it一定要加)strictly confidential about the content and results of this activity.最后i will be kept 很明显是被动式的, 而这里要保密的不是我而是活动的内容和结果,所以问题补充部分的那句话是错的.过去,我有许多不好的生活习惯,比如早上不吃早餐,吃太多的快餐,且看了很多的电视。翻译成英语_百度知道
过去,我有许多不好的生活习惯,比如早上不吃早餐,吃太多的快餐,且看了很多的电视。翻译成英语
提问者采纳
& In the past, I used to have many bad life habits , such as not having breakfast in the morning, eating too much junk food and watching too much TV.& 【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答!
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
In the past, I have a lot of bad habits, such as morning don't eat breakfast, eat too much fast food, and watched a lot of television.
不会错的。希望可以帮到你。
in the past,I have many bad habit,such as not eating breakfast,eating too much fast food and watching too much TV.
同意楼上的,就不复制了。
不吃早餐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.丽塔来北京三年多了.(be ,for)2.你离开家里多久了?(be away from)3.他爷爷去世两个月了 (dead)4.我入党将近十年了 (be a Pary member)5.这本书我借来一个星期了 (keep)6.我买这部车还不到半年时_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.丽塔来北京三年多了.(be ,for)2.你离开家里多久了?(be away from)3.他爷爷去世两个月了 (dead)4.我入党将近十年了 (be a Pary member)5.这本书我借来一个星期了 (keep)6.我买这部车还不到半年时
英语翻译1.丽塔来北京三年多了.(be ,for)2.你离开家里多久了?(be away from)3.他爷爷去世两个月了 (dead)4.我入党将近十年了 (be a Pary member)5.这本书我借来一个星期了 (keep)6.我买这部车还不到半年时间 (have)
1 Lita has been in Beijing for more three years.2 How long have you been away from your home?3 His grandfather has been dead for two months.4 I have been a Party member for ten years.5 I have kept this book for a week.6 It has not been half of this year since I had this car.
1. Rita is in be Beijing for over three years.2. How long have you been away from your home ?3. His grangfather was dead two months ago.4. I have been a Party member for ten years....
1.Rita has been in Beijing for more than three years。2.How long have
you been away from home?3.His grandfather had died for two months.4.I have been a
Pary member for about ten years.5.I have kept this book for a week.6.I have had the car for less than half a year.
1.RIta has been in Beijing for more than three years.2.How long since you are away from home.3.His grandfather has been dead for two months.4.I have been a Party member for almost ten years.5.I have
been keeping this book for one week.6.I have bought this car for less than half year.

我要回帖

更多关于 出行 翻译 的文章

随机推荐