国光帮帮忙下酒菜一下

急,帮忙翻译一下._百度知道
急,帮忙翻译一下.
根据《海关总署关于H2000深加工结转管理系统推广使用有关问题的通知》的要求,我办将于日启动深加工结转系统。鉴于新一代深加工结转系统与先前系统存在较大区别,本着服务企业的目的,现将有关问题通知如下:一, 为保证深加工结转推广工作有序开展,我办决定采取分步走的方式,自日起,对在长安办事处关区内企业间开展的深加工结转业务开始应用结转系统;自日起,应用范围扩大至跨黄埔海关关区的企业间深加工结转业务,日起,扩大至跨直属海关关区的企业间深加工结转业务。二, 使用结转系统后,企业须通过电子口岸QUICKPASS系统网上录入申报〈中华人民共和国海关加工贸易保税货物深加工结转申请表〉,并在实际收发货后24小时内通过QP系统网上登记〈保税货物深加工结转收发货单〉或〈保税货物深加工结转退货单〉,同时结转报关单也不再通过EDI平台录入,将统一使用QP系统录入。三, 我办拟于本周召开H2000深加工结转管理系统推广宣讲会,请两镇外经办协助确定时间,地点,并通知辖下开展深加工结转业务的企业准时参加。特此函达。
我有更好的答案
According to &the General Administration of Customs on the H2000 deep processing of carry-over of the management system to promote the use of the notice,& the request, I will run on September 1, 2008 carry-over start processing systems. In view of a new generation of deep processing of carry-over system and the existence of large difference between the previous system, in the service business purposes, will now notice the problem as follows:
First, deep processing of carry-over to ensure the promotion and orderly conduct, I do decide to go step-by-step manner, since September 1, 2008, the Office of the Commissioner of the district in Changan between ...
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
When I woke up ,I
missed home and family very much. But a big noise suddenly came to my ear. Two big rats,both the size of horses,had been near the bed.One f them ran at me and was ready to fight with me But I took out my knife and tried to cut its head.As the dead rat was on the bed ,the other one ran away. I found the dead one's tail to be about seven and a half meters long.Soon the farmer's wife came in and sawme on the bed with blood.She let out a loud cry and helped me up to see if I was Okay.But after she was sure that I was well,she felt really relaxed down.The farmer's wife showed me to her daughter who was nine years old .She dan hermother made a small bed for me in a shoe box.After that they put the box onto a high place so no rats could get at me while I slept.The little girl was very smart and kind.Differently,she began to teach me the language of her people and I was soon able to ask for things by name。She gave me the name Grildrig,which means &little man& and we had a great time in the following days.
提问者采纳
但我醒来的时候,我想家了。但是一个响声突然跑到我耳边。两只大老鼠,都有马那么大,跑到了我的床边。其中的一个冲向我准备可我打架,但是我迅速的掏出我的小刀,试着砍下他的头。当这只耗子死在床上的时候,另外一个逃跑了。我发现这只死耗子的尾巴有7.5米长。一会儿后,农夫的老婆回来了,看见了床上的血。她失声尖叫,拉我起来看我是不是出事了。但是她确定我没事,她感觉放松了许多。农夫的老婆带我见了她9岁的女儿。她和她妈一起为我用鞋盒子做了小床。然后把小床放到一个高处,这样我睡找的时候老鼠就够不着我了。这个小姑娘很聪明和蔼。不同的是,她开始教我一些他们的语言,很快,我就能叫出东西的名字了。她给了我一个名字Gridrig,“小男人”,并且我们在余下的几天里度过了很好的时光。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
  上个月的一天后,我收到了我的工资,我去购物和我的小儿子。不幸的是,在拥挤的商店,我有我的钱被偷了,我的全部工资是乱世它。我很生气,我几乎失控。我能做些什么呢?我们都不是很富裕。钱是真的不是一个小数目,我的家人。它对我们的生活意义大。我怎么告诉我的妻子吗?  我感到非常难过和丢了钱然后我回家。为了弥补错误,我收集了我所有的·····希望采纳,谢谢!!!!!请采纳。
当我醒来的时候,我非常想念我的家和我的家人。然而,我的耳边突然传来一声巨响。两只跟马一样大的老鼠正呆在我的床边。其中的一直老鼠已经做好攻势要和我打一架了。但是我拿出我的刀,试着切断它的脖子。当那只老鼠死在床上的时候,另一只跑掉了。我发现死掉的这只老鼠的尾巴大概有7.5米长。很快,农场主的妻子就进来冲洗床上的血迹。她大声地哭了,然后把我扶起来看我是不是还好。但是在她确定我没事之后,她就一下子放松了。农场主的妻子我把带到她九岁的女儿面前。小女孩叫她妈妈在鞋盒里给我做一张小床。。然后他们把这个盒子放在高一点的地方,这样的话在我睡着的时候老鼠就够不到我了。这个小女孩十分聪明和善良。另外,她还叫我学她们这里的语言,而我也很快就能够叫出东西的名字了。她给我取名叫Gridr...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙一下_百度知道
提问者采纳
那个例图再给张大头照吧!
我好像也不会唉:-[
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮帮忙 给翻译一下_百度知道
帮帮忙 给翻译一下
千万别用翻译工具直接翻译 谢谢了 好的有加分
Bertha Ingram had been collecting them for more than 40 years. Every once in a while she would bring home a new book. She'd sit with it on her leg, looking at the meaningless black marks without moving the eyes and cry.She was not stupid. She simply had not had the chance to learn to read. Her parents were sharecroppers in Florida in the 1920s. Sharecroppers did not own the land they farmed. Instead, they gave a part of their crops(plants grown on farms for food)to the owner. It was quite a hard way to earn their living and both of Bertha's parents worked hard in the fields. Often Bertha had to leave school to help. Before she was a teenager, Bertha's schooling was
over.Bertha Ingram didn't learn to read during her early married life, either. She wanted to, but she was always too busy. She worked all day.Bertha Ingram's mind was sharp. As a housekeeper for other people, she had to memorize telephone messages. She became a good cook too, but she had to remember
everything she did because there was no cookbook she could read, and she couldn't write down what she had done.In 1978 Bertha Ingram became very ill with a stroke . This illness caused her to lose the use of one arm and both legs. It also weakened her ability to speak. As she began to get better, she had a wonderful thought—for the first time in her life. Because she couldn't work, she had the time to learn to read.In her town there was a special program that taught adults to read, but Bertha In-gram was quite nervous. Would people laugh at her? Would they refuse to teach her?It didn't happen that way. She had a teacher who worked very hard with her. After the first day Ingram could
hardly wait to get to the library.As she learned to read, Ingram got more and more confidence in herself. She became a reader at religious services, joined neighborhood groups, and appeared at meetings in city hall. Finally she wrote a book telling about her life. At age 63, Bertha Ingram proved that learning never comes too late.
提问者采纳
柏莎英格拉姆收集它们了40多年。每隔一段时间她会带回家的新书。她会坐在在她的腿,望着毫无意义的黑色斑点动也不动的眼睛和哭泣。她不是一个蠢方法。她只是简单的就没有机会学习阅读。她的父母都是小在佛罗里达州在二十世纪20年代。小不能拥有的土地耕种。相反,他们给了他们的部分收成(植物生长在农田里作食物)的主人。它是相当困难的方法以养家糊口,以及两者的柏莎的父母在田里辛勤劳作。经常柏莎不得不离开学校的帮助。她进入青春期之前,柏莎的学校教育已经结束了。柏莎英格姆不学会读过她早期的婚姻生活,也。她想,但她总是太忙了。她工作了一整天了。柏莎英格拉姆的头脑敏锐。当保姆,她不得不记住电话留言。她成为一个好厨师太多,但她必须记住她所做的一切,因为没有食谱她能读,并且她不能写下她这样做。1978年英格姆伯变得十分虚弱与中风。这种病使她失去使用一只手臂和双腿。它也被削弱了她的能力,说不出话来。当她开始好转,她有一个绝好的thought-for在她生命中的第一次。因为她无法工作,她有时间去学会读书识字。在她的城是一个特别的节目,教成年人读书,但柏莎In-gram很紧张。人们会嘲笑她吗?他们会拒绝教授她?这并没有发生。她有一个老师工作很努力。英格姆第一天后迫不及待地要去图书馆。当她学会阅读越来越英格拉姆的自信心。她成为了一个读者在宗教服务,加入居民区,出现在市政厅举行的会议。最后她写了一本书讲述她的生活。享年63岁,柏莎英格拉姆的证明,学习永远不嫌迟。真够长的
提问者评价
谢谢 虽然有些不通
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙一下_百度知道
提问者采纳
图有点…不知道对不对
第三问怎么写
上学了,不着急中午发给你