我爸我们都有病之深井食堂!

推荐这篇日记的豆列
······
&(16人关注)
&(3人关注)英语翻译今天我妈妈突然生病送去医院做手术,而我爸爸又出差不在杭州,我需要陪在妈妈身边.所以希望能够批准我的请假,_百度作业帮
英语翻译今天我妈妈突然生病送去医院做手术,而我爸爸又出差不在杭州,我需要陪在妈妈身边.所以希望能够批准我的请假,
英语翻译今天我妈妈突然生病送去医院做手术,而我爸爸又出差不在杭州,我需要陪在妈妈身边.所以希望能够批准我的请假,
today,my mother suddenly felt sick,so she was sent to a hospital for an operation.but my father has gone to hangzhou for business.i need to stay with my mother to look after her .so i do hope you can give me a day off,thanks a lot.(i do hope 没有语病,加do 是为了加强语气,另外,前几个答案都有时态问题)
Today, I suddenly sick mother to the hospital surgery, and my father is not a business trip in Hangzhou, I need to keep in her mother around. So I hope to approve the leave, thank you!
Today my mother suddenly get sick to send to do surgical operation to the hospital, but my father don't in Hangzhou be on business again, I need accompany at the mother nearby.So hope can approval my ask for leave,, thanks看好再选
My Mother was sick and has been taken to hospital for an operation today, and my father is on buisiness in Hang Zhou. I want to be with my mother so could you please approve the leave. I really appreciate it.
今天我妈妈突然生病送去医院做手术,而我爸爸又出差不在杭州,我需要陪在妈妈身边.所以希望能够批准我的请假,谢谢!My mother fell ill suddenly and sent to the hospital to make the operation today, but my father was on business in Hangzhou, I need accompan...

我要回帖

更多关于 我有病 的文章

随机推荐