unity mesh triangles咋么度

79德劳奈三角形的黎曼度量(Riemannian distances for Delaunay triangles)
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
79德劳奈三角形的黎曼度量(Riemannian distances for Delaunay triangles)
德劳奈三角形的黎曼度量(Riemanniandi;Delaunaytriangles);数据介绍:;TheRiemannianshapedistan;rhod2.datDiseasedmuscle2;rhoh1.datHealthymuscle1;rhoh2.datHealthymuscle2;关键词:;算法,统计,黎曼度量,德劳奈,三角,algori;数据
德劳奈三角形的黎曼度量(Riemannian distances forDelaunay triangles) 数据介绍:The Riemannian shape distances to the unlabelled equilateral triangle for Delaunay triangles formed from the centres of muscle fibres from two diseased and two healthy muscles can be found in the following files:
rhod1.dat Diseased muscle 1rhod2.dat Diseased muscle 2rhoh1.dat Healthy muscle 1rhoh2.dat Healthy muscle 2 关键词:算法,统计,黎曼度量,德劳奈,三角, algorithm,statistic,Riemannian dstances,Delaunay,riangles, 数据格式: TEXT数据详细介绍:Riemannian distances for Delaunay triangles The Riemannian shape distances to the unlabelled equilateral triangle forDelaunay triangles formed from the centres of muscle fibres from two diseased and two healthy muscles can be found in the following files:rhod1.dat Diseased muscle 1rhod2.dat Diseased muscle 2rhoh1.dat Healthy muscle 1rhoh2.dat Healthy muscle 2The size-and-shape distances to the mean configuration for a time series of 4000 conformations of a DNA molecule over 4 nanonseconds can be found in the following files. The data were generated by using a molecular dynamics simulation package.dna-water.dat The DNA molecule in waterdna-nowater.dat The DNA molecule without water 数据预览:
点此下载完整数据集包含各类专业文献、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、专业论文、中学教育、文学作品欣赏、79德劳奈三角形的黎曼度量(Riemannian distances for Delaunay triangles)等内容。 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
similar triangles and slope:相似三角形和坡度
下载积分:1000
内容提示:similar triangles and slope:相似三角形和坡度
文档格式:DOCX|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 21:42:47|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
similar triangles and slope:相似三角形和坡度
官方公共微信德劳奈三角形的黎曼度量(Riemannian distances for Delaunay triangles)_算法理论_科研数据集_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
德劳奈三角形的黎曼度量(Riemannian distances for Delaunay triangles)_算法理论_科研数据集
T​h​e​ ​R​i​e​m​a​n​n​i​a​n​ ​s​h​a​p​e​ ​d​i​s​t​a​n​c​e​s​ ​t​o​ ​t​h​e​ ​u​n​l​a​b​e​l​l​e​d​ ​e​q​u​i​l​a​t​e​r​a​l​ ​t​r​i​a​n​g​l​e​ ​f​o​r​ ​D​e​l​a​u​n​a​y​ ​t​r​i​a​n​g​l​e​s​ ​f​o​r​m​e​d​ ​f​r​o​m​ ​t​h​e​ ​c​e​n​t​r​e​s​ ​o​f​ ​m​u​s​c​l​e​ ​f​i​b​r​e​s​ ​f​r​o​m​ ​t​w​o​ ​d​i​s​e​a​s​e​d​ ​a​n​d​ ​t​w​o​ ​h​e​a​l​t​h​y​ ​m​u​s​c​l​e​s​ ​c​a​n​ ​b​e​ ​f​o​u​n​d​ ​i​n​ ​t​h​e​ ​f​o​l​l​o​w​i​n​g​ ​f​i​l​e​s​:​
​
​r​h​o​d.​d​a​t​ ​D​i​s​e​a​s​e​d​ ​m​u​s​c​l​e​ 
​
​r​h​o​d.​d​a​t​ ​D​i​s​e​a​s​e​d​ ​m​u​s​c​l​e​ 
​
​r​h​o​h.​d​a​t​ ​H​e​a​l​t​h​y​ ​m​u​s​c​l​e​ 
​
​r​h​o​h.​d​a​t​ ​H​e​a​l​t​h​y​ ​m​u​s​c​l​e​ ​2
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢德劳奈三角形的黎曼度量(Riemannian distances for Delaunay triangles)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
德劳奈三角形的黎曼度量(Riemannian distances for Delaunay triangles)
德​劳​奈​三​角​形​的​黎​曼​度​量​(​R​i​e​m​a​n​n​i​a​n​ ​d​i​s​t​a​n​c​e​s​ ​f​o​r​ ​D​e​l​a​u​n​a​y​ ​t​r​i​a​n​g​l​e​s​)​_​算​法​理​论​_​科​研​数​据​集
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 gl triangles 的文章

随机推荐